When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Removed by Mod] Proverbs 11:31 "Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed IN THE EARTH: much more the wicked and the sinner."

Proverbs 11:31 New International Version (NIV)
31 If the righteous receive their due on earth,
how much more the ungodly and the sinner!

No resurrection here.

If the sinners all drop dead at the glorious coming of Jesus:
  • "at the presence of the Lord and by His fierce anger" (Jeremiah 4:23-26),
Jeremiah 4:23-26 New International Version (NIV)
23 I looked at the earth,
and it was formless and empty;
and at the heavens,
and their light was gone.
24 I looked at the mountains,
and they were quaking;
all the hills were swaying.
25 I looked, and there were no people;
every bird in the sky had flown away.
26 I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert;
all its towns lay in ruins
before the Lord, before his fierce anger.

This is looking back not forward.

The destruction of the earth between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. The ancient war in heaven.

No mention of resurrection either.

• when He comes to destroy the Man of Sin "with the brightness of His coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:8),
2 Thessalonians 2:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Satan will exist for eternity. He will never be destroyed, but condemned to the lake of fire.

Here he is chained and cast in the pit for thousand years.

No resurrection here.

• when "the slain of the Lord at that day shall be from one end...to the other end of the Earth" (Jeremiah 25:30-33)
No mention of a resurrection
  • when "the Lord will come with fire...and the slain of the Lord shall be many (Isaiah 66:15-17)
No mention of resurrection.
...just where, pray tell, should we expect the wicked to rise when they are resurrected? Any sane man would say at the spot right where they dropped dead. What say you?
Lord have mercy, do you mean to suggest that the two are not one in the same?
No, it's called "hermeneutics". I'll ask again, Do you actually think a literal prison with chains can bind Satan and his demons? If not, then the phrase "loosed from his prison" doesn't mean loosed from a literal prison , but a symbolic prison: a "prison of circumstances".[/QUOTE]

Chains from God most can most assuredly subdue. Same same as the fallen angels which have been changed in the pit since the war in heaven.

Demons are never called fallen Angels nor fallen Angels called demons anywhere in the Bible.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have failed to provide a single verse that says there will be a resurrection of the wicked on this earth.

The Bible says the fallen angels, not demons, are chained in the pit.

Prison of circumstances is a pure invention.

Wherever you're getting this from, it isn't the Bible.

Not quite so, as Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us something different.

Also Daniel 7 talks about the demonic beasts, which are also judged in heaven, are also imprisoned immediately when they are kicked out of heaven and locked up in the Bottomless pit/cistern.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chains from God most can most assuredly subdue. Same same as the fallen angels which have been changed in the pit since the war in heaven.
In post 181, you've attributed your own words, however inadvertently, to the heading "Phoneman777 said:". PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AT ONCE.

As for "chains", it never fails to surprise me how often people insist that a book which is self-described as symbolic (Revelation 1:1), the symbols therein must be interpreted as literal. You say "chains of God" and I say "chains of circumstance". Here's what we know - the Bible says NOTHING of this imprisonment being anywhere other than where the devil is now - on Earth. So, whether it is your chains or mine, the fact is that the devil remains here during the 1,000 years. This is really just splitting hairs, y'know.
Demons are never called fallen Angels nor fallen Angels called demons anywhere in the Bible.
Look, there were only TWO classes of angels which fought in the War in Heaven - the Devil and his angels and Michael and His angels. ONLY TWO CLASSES. Fallen angels, devils, demons, unclean spirits are all synonyms for "the devil's angels".

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not quite so, as Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us something different.

Also Daniel 7 talks about the demonic beasts, which are also judged in heaven, are also imprisoned immediately when they are kicked out of heaven and locked up in the Bottomless pit/cistern.

Isaiah 24:21-22 New International Version (NIV)
21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punisheda]">[a] after many days.

Punished, not imprisoned,

The fallen angels have been in the pit since the war of heaven.

At the white throne judgment the fallen angels, kings of the earth and every other damned being will be removed from hell and judged.

The white throne judgment occurs at the second resurrection after the heavens and the earth are destroyed.

Daniel 7 does not say Demonic. As well they are nations, not living beings. Figurative language conveying a literal truth.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In post 181, you've attributed your own words, however inadvertently, to the heading "Phoneman777 said:". PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AT ONCE.

As for "chains", it never fails to surprise me how often people insist that a book which is self-described as symbolic (Revelation 1:1), the symbols therein must be interpreted as literal. You say "chains of God" and I say "chains of circumstance". Here's what we know - the Bible says NOTHING of this imprisonment being anywhere other than where the devil is now - on Earth. So, whether it is your chains or mine, the fact is that the devil remains here during the 1,000 years. This is really just splitting hairs, y'know.
Look, there were only TWO classes of angels which fought in the War in Heaven - the Devil and his angels and Michael and His angels. ONLY TWO CLASSES. Fallen angels, devils, demons, unclean spirits are all synonyms for "the devil's angels".

Post 181 is a reply to your post.

Jude literally says chains. Revelations say an angel literally chains Satan.

Change of circumstance is pure invention by you.

And most assuredly it says in the pit, same place where the fallen angels are as well... hell.

Yes, fallen Angels and God's angels fought the war in heaven. But so did the pre-Adamic race, on the here which is why the earth rendered shapeless and void and the earth was wrapped in darkness.

God is not the author of darkness and chaos. The earth was created to be inhabited. All creation in Genesis 1:1. The word is never used again in the Bible describe something new.

Fallen Angels cannot be demons on the earth when they are chained in caves of darkness in the pit.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@CoreIssue, said in post: 475920

Isaiah 24:21-22 New International Version (NIV)
21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punisheda]">[a] after many days.

Punished, not imprisoned,

The fallen angels have been in the pit since the war of heaven.

At the white throne judgment the fallen angels, kings of the earth and every other damned being will be removed from hell and judged.

The white throne judgment occurs at the second resurrection after the heavens and the earth are destroyed.

Daniel 7 does not say Demonic. As well they are nations, not living beings. Figurative language conveying a literal truth.

End of what you wrote.

Shot in foot syndrome. That what seems to have happened in your post. Your own words disagree with scripture.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post 181 is a reply to your post.
NO, it is a total corruption of my post. You attribute your own NIV selections, as well as your own commentary to the text field which says "Phoneman777 - which makes it appear as if I wrote what you actually wrote. Either learn how to reply to posts without corrupting the original content or stop replying to posts, and fix or remove this post now, or I'll be forced to report you. I do not want yours or anyone else's sentiments assigned to me as "Phoneman777 said"

Jude literally says chains. Revelations say an angel literally chains Satan. Change of circumstance is pure invention by you.

And most assuredly it says in the pit, same place where the fallen angels are as well... hell.

Yes, fallen Angels and God's angels fought the war in heaven. But so did the pre-Adamic race, on the here which is why the earth rendered shapeless and void and the earth was wrapped in darkness.

God is not the author of darkness and chaos. The earth was created to be inhabited. All creation in Genesis 1:1. The word is never used again in the Bible describe something new.

Fallen Angels cannot be demons on the earth when they are chained in caves of darkness in the pit.
I'm not going to debate with someone who is so entirely Biblically illiterate that they don't understand that "demons", "fallen angels", "devils", "unclean spirits", etc. are all synonyms. Just make sure you are ready to meet Jesus when He comes back soon (visibly, audibly, gloriously, cacaphonically, experientially) in the clouds and what happens afterward won't matter a hill of beans. BTW, preparing to meet Jesus in peace means avoiding the Mark of the Beast, so find out who is the Beast, what is the Mark, and make sure you choose the Seal of God instead.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, it is a total corruption of my post. You attribute your own NIV selections, as well as your own commentary to the text field which says "Phoneman777 - which makes it appear as if I wrote what you actually wrote. Either learn how to reply to posts without corrupting the original content or stop replying to posts, and fix or remove this post now, or I'll be forced to report you. I do not want yours or anyone else's sentiments assigned to me as "Phoneman777 said"

I'm not going to debate with someone who is so entirely Biblically illiterate that they don't understand that "demons", "fallen angels", "devils", "unclean spirits", etc. are all synonyms. Just make sure you are ready to meet Jesus when He comes back soon (visibly, audibly, gloriously, cacaphonically, experientially) in the clouds and what happens afterward won't matter a hill of beans. BTW, preparing to meet Jesus in peace means avoiding the Mark of the Beast, so find out who is the Beast, what is the Mark, and make sure you choose the Seal of God instead.

Report what? That I disagree with you?

Note your accusation, copy and paste your entire post and then let others decide for themselves in a new post.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Report what? That I disagree with you?

Note your accusation, copy and paste your entire post and then let others decide for themselves in a new post.
Report that you in post 181, added your commentary and opinions in the field that says "Phoneman777 said..."
THE ENTIRE POST IS UNDER "PHONEMAN777 SAID..."
I've already explained it and now I'll have an administrator explain your violation to you.