When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, every eye will see Him.

But what exactly are you trying to say...that Jesus misspoke in saying "the world will see me no more?"

My point, is that both passages are true, but his understanding of them (and apparently your's) cannot be reconciled by using the one passage to prove your misinterpretation of them.
Do you think I have misinterpreted the fact that every eye will see Him? How do you reconcile these verses?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished a new study on why I believe the second coming of the Messiah is just under 8 years away from today. Although no one knows the day nor the hour, we can come to know the year, just as the Israelites knew the year of their own deliverance, since Abraham was told "your descendants shall be afflicted 400 years". My research is based on counting the known genealogies beginning from Adam, also certain timelines of the scriptures, like the entrance of the Israelites into Egypt, and their exodus (taking into account several misconceptions of when the 430 and 400 year timelines to the exodus of Israel from Egypt actually began), also when the first temple was constructed, then the timelines of the kings of Judah (taking into account coregencies), then the 490 years prophecy of Daniel, then the timeline from the baptism of the Messiah to today, also the Jubilee cycles of the Torah, also the 1,290+1335 years of Daniel and how they relate to the Dome of the Rock and the time of the end, and ultimately, why the Messiah would indeed come on a Year 6000 and why his rulership is one thousand years on earth. I have also converted the calculated years since the beginning into Gregorian years, where it can be seen that the calculated Gregorian year of those events do indeed line up with the approximate known year of those events by experts. When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees, and the 1290+1335 Days of Daniel | Wisdom of God .
I like your young Earth chronology...however, where in your eschatological interpretation do you account for an Earth that, at the time Jesus comes "as a thief in the night", is left "destroyed", "desolate", "burned up", "waste", "empty", "upside down", in "darkness", having "no man" left, "clean dissolved", with elements melted "with fervent heat", with "the slain of the Lord...at that day from one end of the Earth even to the other end of the Earth. They shall not be gathered, nor lamented, nor buried, but they shall be as dung on the ground"???

The problem with Dispensationalism is that in every variation of end times prophetic interpretation of it, there's always human activity going on down here, when the Bible is clear that for a thousand years, the only thing alive here will be Satan and his demons "bound in chains of darkness" which are "chains of circumstance" (real chains can't bind the demon possessed, much less the demons themselves) because for 1,000 years - with nothing but dead corpses to stare at - he'll be out of the deception business....until the resurrection of damnation, when he'll rally the newly resurrected wicked to attack the newly arrived city of New Jerusalem with Jesus and all the redeemed that have spent the 1,000 years in it with Him reviewing God's judgments of the wicked.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A wise man does not discard knowledge that is freely given to him.
That's why Paul said, "Despise not prophesyings" but that we should "prove all things" and "hold fast to that which is good".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think I have misinterpreted the fact that every eye will see Him? How do you reconcile these verses?
That's what I said.

The two verses are reconciled...by Him not returning to the world ("the world see's Me know more"); but "every eye shall see Him" in death or in life. The world will see Him in death in the end, in judgement. The living see Him when they "see Him as He is, when they are like Him", which is in the spiritual glory of the Father, which is not marked by their death in the flesh, but when they are born again of the spirit of God. This is what was foretold, what is written, and what is true.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your young Earth chronology...however, where in your eschatological interpretation do you account for an Earth that, at the time Jesus comes "as a thief in the night", is left "destroyed", "desolate", "burned up", "waste", "empty", "upside down", in "darkness", having "no man" left, "clean dissolved", with elements melted "with fervent heat", with "the slain of the Lord...at that day from one end of the Earth even to the other end of the Earth. They shall not be gathered, nor lamented, nor buried, but they shall be as dung on the ground"???

The problem with Dispensationalism is that in every variation of end times prophetic interpretation of it, there's always human activity going on down here, when the Bible is clear that for a thousand years, the only thing alive here will be Satan and his demons "bound in chains of darkness" which are "chains of circumstance" (real chains can't bind the demon possessed, much less the demons themselves) because for 1,000 years - with nothing but dead corpses to stare at - he'll be out of the deception business....until the resurrection of damnation, when he'll rally the newly resurrected wicked to attack the newly arrived city of New Jerusalem with Jesus and all the redeemed that have spent the 1,000 years in it with Him reviewing God's judgments of the wicked.

That passage in 2 Peter is commonly mistranslated. The day of Yeshuah is not a day that will wipe out all man, but it will indeed be a day where it will rain fire,

But shall come the day of the Master as a thief in the night… and the elements being incinerated by fire shall be loosed; and the earth and the works in it shall be incinerated. (2 Peter 3:10)

expecting and hastening the arrival of the day of God… by reason of which from the heavens fire shall be loosed, and the elements being incinerated by fire shall be destroyed? (2 Peter 3:12)

Which corresponds to the fire that will rain on trumpet blast number one,

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. (Revelation 8:7)

For the day of his coming will commence the trumpet blasts, which are the ones written in Revelation,

For the Master himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God… (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven… with a loud trumpet call…(Matthew 24:30-31)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

The wicked will see Jesus returning according to Revelation 6:15-17. He is coming on the clouds of heaven in His physical body and in the sight of all men (Luke 21:27, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Your verse is taken out of context in order to preach false doctrine.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there's always human activity going on down here, when the Bible is clear that for a thousand years, the only thing alive here will be Satan and his demons
I don't see that at all. Please show this to me in the Bible by giving references and your interpretation of the verses referenced.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That passage in 2 Peter is commonly mistranslated. The day of Yeshuah is not a day that will wipe out all man, but it will indeed be a day where it will rain fire,

But shall come the day of the Master as a thief in the night… and the elements being incinerated by fire shall be loosed; and the earth and the works in it shall be incinerated. (2 Peter 3:10)

expecting and hastening the arrival of the day of God… by reason of which from the heavens fire shall be loosed, and the elements being incinerated by fire shall be destroyed? (2 Peter 3:12)
Let me get this straight...Are you really suggesting that when Jesus comes as a thief, the elements will melt with fervent heat, everything down here will burn up, and even the heavens will be on fire...but there will still be human activity going on down here?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see that at all. Please show this to me in the Bible by giving references and your interpretation of the verses referenced.
You might already know it was a Jewish custom that when a virgin accepted a marriage proposal, her betrothed would go back home to his father's house and prepare a room for them both, which sometimes required building an addition, after which the young man returned to her to receive her to himself and together journey to her new home with him and his father.
  • Jesus left to prepare a place for us in heaven and is returning to receive us and bring us back to His father's house in heaven. (John 14:1-6 KJV; Revelation 20:4 KJV)
  • At the time of His return - aka "the Second Coming" - the First Resurrection takes place when "the dead in Christ shall rise" and also we "who are alive and remain shall be caught up together" - all of us fitted in an instant with newly glorified bodies - to meet Jesus in the air and go back with Him to His Father's house where He is yet preparing us a place. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
  • The wicked in their sinful, un-glorified flesh drop dead in their tracks all over the Earth, as they are wholly unfit to withstand the unspeakable glory and brightness of our glorified Savior at His return (2 Thessalonians 2:8; Exodus 33:18-23 KJV) and are left to rot on the ground where they drop (Jeremiah 25:30-33 KJV; Matthew 24:27-28 KJV; Luke 17:34-37 KJV; Revelation 19:17-21 KJV).
  • This First Resurrection and the Second Resurrection are separated by the 1,000 years (Revelation 20:5). After the 1,000 years, God will transport His Universe capital city - New Jerusalem - to this desolate, empty Earth and at its arrival, the wicked are resurrected by God in order to have their death sentence pronounced and executed upon them in what is the Second Death.
The major takeaway is that there is no 1,000 year reign with Christ on Earth at His Second Coming - that takes place in heaven. I omitted verses for clarity, but I'm able to provide additional texts and answer any questions you might have :)

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that the reign of the righteous with Jesus Christ is on the earth; and that this is the reason why, when satan is released from the bottomless pit, he deceives the nations who are on the earth once again. Because they have been enjoying the peace of righteousness.

To me it is pretty clear that the common understanding that there will be a reign of Christ and the saints on the earth and an unmitigated term of peace for a 1,000 years is indisputable if you look at it with the eyes of the Holy Spirit. Of course, it is also prophesied that in the Great Trib, the first half of that period is a time of false peace. Nevertheless the effect of righteousness is true peace (Isaiah 32:17).

In a time of wickedness the peace that people would feel would be false.

However in times of revival, one of the effects is a drastic decrease in the crime rate (and thus true peace: but that this comes to the world because the church is a preserving agent and is keeping wickedness at bay: and the world will not ever know true peace in their hearts because it is written, "There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked": and therefore the peace of righteousness is true in the hearts of the saints but merely outward (and therefore truly false rather than true) in the course of world events); unless the crimes are crimes of war coming from people of other religions as I perceive is happening at the time of this writing.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me get this straight...Are you really suggesting that when Jesus comes as a thief, the elements will melt with fervent heat, everything down here will burn up, and even the heavens will be on fire...but there will still be human activity going on down here?

Yes, because it will rain fire, and a only a third of the earth will be burned up, per the description of the first trumpet blast.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord can only come back after a long line of Trump's descendants come into office as President...:p

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, because it will rain fire, and a only a third of the earth will be burned up, per the description of the first trumpet blast.
This is the destructive power of Dispensationalism at work. Please allow Protestant Historicism to correct John Nelson Darby's error:

The Seven Churches, Seven Seals, and Seven Trumpets are not 3 prophecies depicting three separate dispensational periods of the church - the three parallel each other and depict three areas of experience through which the church will go between the First and Second Coming.

I. The Seven Churches depicts the religious conditions of the church and her surroundings (faithfulness, backsliding, restoration, judgment).

II. The Seven Seals depicts the political conditions of the church and her surroundings (enemy infiltration, corruption, apostasy, resistance).

III. The Seven Trumpets depicts the militaristic conditions of the church and her surroundings (persecution, displacement, torture, martyrdom).

The Seven Trumpets begin with the a symbolic depiction of the destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of the church and continues all the way down through time until the Second Coming, just as does the Seven Churches and Seven Seals - which means Peter's description of the Earth burning up is not symbolic, but a literal destruction of the Earth with no chance of life continuing thereafter and no "seven year tribulation".

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the destructive power of Dispensationalism at work. Please allow Protestant Historicism to correct John Nelson Darby's error:

The Seven Churches, Seven Seals, and Seven Trumpets are not 3 prophecies depicting three separate dispensational periods of the church - the three parallel each other and depict three areas of experience through which the church will go between the First and Second Coming.

I. The Seven Churches depicts the religious conditions of the church and her surroundings (faithfulness, backsliding, restoration, judgment).

II. The Seven Seals depicts the political conditions of the church and her surroundings (enemy infiltration, corruption, apostasy, resistance).

III. The Seven Trumpets depicts the militaristic conditions of the church and her surroundings (persecution, displacement, torture, martyrdom).

The Seven Trumpets begin with the a symbolic depiction of the destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of the church and continues all the way down through time until the Second Coming, just as does the Seven Churches and Seven Seals - which means Peter's description of the Earth burning up is not symbolic, but a literal destruction of the Earth with no chance of life continuing thereafter and no "seven year tribulation".

Clearly there will be life after the second coming, for it is written,

I will make people more rare than fine gold, and mankind than the gold of Ophir. (Isaiah 13:12)

“In that day,” declares Yehovah, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief. I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. Yehovah will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and aeonially. (Micah 4:6-7)

After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God to the aeons of the aeons! Amen.” Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 7:9-14)

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of Yehovah as the waters cover the sea. (Habakkuk 2:14)

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my set-apart mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of Yehovah as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9)

Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

See, Yehovah is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants— it will be the same for priest as for people, for the master as for his servant, for the mistress as for her servant, for seller as for buyer, for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor. The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. Yehovah has spoken this word. The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the aeonial covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left. (Isaiah 24:1-6)

For Yehovah will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land, and sojourners will join them and will attach themselves to the house of Jacob. And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the land of Yehovah as male and female servants. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.
(Isaiah 14:1-2)

I pursued my enemies and overtook them, And I did not turn back until they were consumed. I shattered them, so that they were not able to rise; They fell under my feet. For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, And I destroyed those who hated me. They cried for help, but there was none to save, Even to Yehovah, but He did not answer them. Then I beat them fine as the dust before the airflow; I emptied them out as the mire of the streets. You have delivered me from the contentions of the people; You have placed me as head of the nations; A people whom I have not known serve me. As soon as they hear, they obey me; Foreigners submit to me. Foreigners fade away, And come trembling out of their fortresses. Yehovah lives, and blessed be my rock; And exalted be the God of my salvation, The God who executes vengeance for me, And subdues peoples under me. (Psalm 18:37-47)

An oracle concerning Egypt. Behold, Yehovah is riding on a swift cloud and comes to Egypt; and the idols of Egypt will tremble at his presence, and the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. And I will stir up Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will fight, each against another and each against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom; and the airflow of the Egyptians within them will be emptied out, and I will confound their counsel; and they will inquire of the idols and the sorcerers, and the mediums and the necromancers; and I will give over the Egyptians into the hand of a hard master, and a fierce king will rule over them, declares Yehovah Master of armies… In that day the Egyptians will be like women, and tremble with fear before the hand that Yehovah of armies shakes over them. And the land of Judah will become a terror to the Egyptians. Everyone to whom it is mentioned will fear because of the purpose that Yehovah of armies has purposed against them. In that day there will be five cities in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to Yehovah… In that day there will be an altar to Yehovah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Yehovah at its border. It will be a sign and a witness to Yehovah of armies in the land of Egypt. When they cry to Yehovah because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them. And Yehovah will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know Yehovah in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to Yehovah and perform them. And Yehovah will strike Egypt, striking and healing, and they will return to Yehovah, and he will listen to their pleas for mercy and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, whom Yehovah of armies has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.”
(Isaiah 19:1-25)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly there will be life after the second coming, for it is written
All those references refer to the New Heaven and New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. That comes AFTER the thousand years of destruction and desolation on Earth where then only thing alive down here will be the demons chasing Satan around screaming where are his promises to them of freedom and happiness. Nothing going on down here after the Second Coming except corpses, darkness, and silence.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those references refer to the New Heaven and New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. That comes AFTER the thousand years of destruction and desolation on Earth where then only thing alive down here will be the demons chasing Satan around screaming where are his promises to them of freedom and happiness. Nothing going on down here after the Second Coming except corpses, darkness, and silence.

That is not true, for there will be no sin, nor death in the new heaven and new earth,

Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

Clearly this is speaking of the thousand year rulership of the Messiah on this earth. You know very little of the appointed times of God, and are stubborn and refuse to understand.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not true, for there will be no sin, nor death in the new heaven and new earth,
At the risk of sounding crude, I'm not interested in what you consider proof texts for continued human activity on the planet after Jesus comes "as a a thief in the night" in which the heavens and the earth cacophonically pass away and the earthly elements and everything in it burn up. Peter's words are not symbolic prophecy in need of interpretation - for they depict events which occur at the end of Earth's history when time - including prophetic time - is swallowed up into eternity. They are a literal description of prevailing conditions of our planet at the time of Christ's advent.

I'm asking you where in your Jesuit Futurist eschatological explanation does it account for the vivid Biblical description of a coming desolate, dark, human-less planet, with the only sounds being aftershocks of a 1,000 Richter scale catastrophe that strikes at Jesus' Second Coming. If it does not account for it, the idea MUST be abandoned and further searching out of the truth must be resumed.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the risk of sounding crude, I'm not interested in what you consider proof texts for continued human activity on the planet after Jesus comes "as a a thief in the night" in which the heavens and the earth cacophonically pass away and the earthly elements and everything in it burn up. Peter's words are not symbolic prophecy in need of interpretation - for they depict events which occur at the end of Earth's history when time - including prophetic time - is swallowed up into eternity. They are a literal description of prevailing conditions of our planet at the time of Christ's advent.

I'm asking you where in your Jesuit Futurist eschatological explanation does it account for the vivid Biblical description of a coming desolate, dark, human-less planet, with the only sounds being aftershocks of a 1,000 Richter scale catastrophe that strikes at Jesus' Second Coming. If it does not account for it, the idea MUST be abandoned and further searching out of the truth must be resumed.

The scriptures clearly teach us that the earth will be repopulated after the second coming, and that there will be a one thousand year rulership of the Messiah on this earth,

See, Yehovah is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants— it will be the same for priest as for people, for the master as for his servant, for the mistress as for her servant, for seller as for buyer, for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor. The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. Yehovah has spoken this word. The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the aeonial covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left. (Isaiah 24:1-6)

Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, Yehovah of armies, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, Yehovah of armies, there will be no rain on them. And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; which shall be the plague with which Yehovah afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. (Zechariah 14:16-18)

I will make people more rare than fine gold, and mankind than the gold of Ophir. (Isaiah 13:12)

“In that day,” declares Yehovah, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief. I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. Yehovah will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and aeonially. (Micah 4:6-7)

It is you who must abandone his false teaching. Also, this is the correct translation of the 2 Peter verses, by which, because of bad translation, you err in your understanding of the appointed times of God,

expecting and hastening the arrival of the day of God… by reason of which from the heavens fire shall be loosed, and the elements being incinerated by fire shall melt? (2 Peter 3:12)

Where this fire corresponds to the fire that will rain in the second coming of the Messiah, which will burn a third of the earth at the first trumpet sound.

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. (Revelation 8:7)

He pitched the heavens and came down; dark storm clouds were beneath his feet…Thick clouds shielded the brightness around him and rained down hail and burning coals. (Psalm 18:9-12)

Yehovah will make his majestic voice heard. He will come down with all his might, with furious anger, with fire storms, windstorms, rainstorms, and hailstones. (Isaiah 30:30)