When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures clearly teach us that the earth will be repopulated after the second coming, and that there will be a one thousand year rulership of the Messiah on this earth,
Of course after the destruction of this planet, God is going to re-make and populate the "New Earth" - no one disputes that and you're preaching to the choir.

Now, as I previously asked, would you please show me where in your Jesuit Futurist eschatological idea does it take into account the prophesied period of an
empty, dark, destroyed, humanless, noiseless, dead body ridden, planet Earth?

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course after the destruction of this planet, God is going to re-make and populate the "New Earth" - no one disputes that and you're preaching to the choir.

Now, as I previously asked, would you please show me where in your Jesuit Futurist eschatological idea does it take into account the prophesied period of an

Did you not read the scriptures I quoted?

See, Yehovah is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants— it will be the same for priest as for people, for the master as for his servant, for the mistress as for her servant, for seller as for buyer, for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor. The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. Yehovah has spoken this word. The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the aeonial covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left. (Isaiah 24:1-6)

Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

Very FEW SURVIVORS are left after the second coming, and these are the nations the people of God will rule over, for a thousand years, ON THIS EARTH, WHICH WILL STILL HAVE SINNERS, AND DEATH, PER THE PROPHECY IN ISAIAH,

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4)

Before this earth vanishes and ceases to exist, and a new earth is created, WHERE SIN AND DEATH WILL NO LONGER EXIST. Why is this so difficult to understand? You are not in the truth.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its not the physical planet which is to be destroyed, the scriptures are quite clear on this matter, “One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but THE EARTH ABIDES FOREVER.” Eccl 1:4

Its not the planet which is to be destroyed in the great time of trouble its the present order of things (the social order or structure as is now prevalent, which under the limited control of Satan, "the prince of this world," is therefore called "The present evil world" (Gal 1:4; 2 Pet. 3:7), even as the first world or order of things under the ministration of angels having “waxed old as doth a garment” passed away during the flood, "The World that was." (2 Pet 3:6)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not the physical planet which is to be destroyed, the scriptures are quite clear on this matter, “One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but THE EARTH ABIDES FOREVER.” Eccl 1:4

Its not the planet which is to be destroyed in the great time of trouble its the present order of things (the social order or structure as is now prevalent, which under the limited control of Satan, "the prince of this world," is therefore called "The present evil world" (Gal 1:4; 2 Pet. 3:7), even as the first world or order of things under the ministration of angels having “waxed old as doth a garment” passed away during the flood, "The World that was." (2 Pet 3:6)
There will be nothing left of current planet Earth but a hunk of rock - everything else is destroyed. After the thousand years, God will make out of that hunk of rock a new Earth, which explains why we'll trample down the ashes of the wicked underneath our feet as we walk upon the fresh carpet of lush green landscape.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very FEW SURVIVORS are left after the second coming, and these are the nations the people of God will rule over, for a thousand years, ON THIS EARTH, WHICH WILL STILL HAVE SINNERS, AND DEATH, PER THE PROPHECY IN ISAIAH
I regret to inform you that list of people in Isaiah 24 is not a list of "survivors", it is a list to show that the destruction will not be a respecter of persons - that all the unsaved will be destroyed together, whether they be priest, servant, etc.

The "few men left" that Jeremiah speaks of are the "few that be that find it - eternal life" and are taken back to heaven with Jesus for the thousand years which leaves the earth "utterly empty".

BTW, if you want to know how Jesus and the saints will "rule all nations with a rod of iron", I suggest you read Psalms 2:8-9 to find out just what kind of "rule" this will be.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret to inform you that list of people in Isaiah 24 is not a list of "survivors", it is a list to show that the destruction will not be a respecter of persons - that all the unsaved will be destroyed together, whether they be priest, servant, etc.

The "few men left" that Jeremiah speaks of are the "few that be that find it - eternal life" and are taken back to heaven with Jesus for the thousand years which leaves the earth "utterly empty".

BTW, if you want to know how Jesus and the saints will "rule all nations with a rod of iron", I suggest you read Psalms 2:8-9 to find out just what kind of "rule" this will be.

You are not in the truth, because the scriptures declare the people of God will RULE THE EARTH for a thousand years, over nations, which will come from those who survived the events of the second coming. I already quoted enough scriptures to prove this, and yet you still refuse to understand. So be it, continue refusing to understand, soon enough you will see I was right.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be nothing left of current planet Earth but a hunk of rock - everything else is destroyed. After the thousand years, God will make out of that hunk of rock a new Earth, which explains why we'll trample down the ashes of the wicked underneath our feet as we walk upon the fresh carpet of lush green landscape.

No, that's not what the Scriptures teach, that's what men teach, that is those who do not properly comprehend what the Lord meant when he stated that the present heavens and earth shall pass away.

I would suggest you take a look at our latest blog post concerning the earth under How to study the book of Revelation for further insight n these matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ac28

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see. He can't return until about 2064 because Israel won't be a nation again, in God's eyes, until then. They are having a 2000 year sabbatical that started in Acts of the Apostles 28:28 , 64AD, when the Salvation of God was taken from them, for severe unbelief, and given to us Gentiles. Since all OT prophecy involves Israel and, since there is no Israel, no prophecy can be fulfilled during this present 100% Gentile, 2000 years period. So, He definitely won't return in the next 46 years

The 70 weeks, 490 years, of Daniel started in 405 BC, at the dedication of the temple. Therefore, it should have ended in 85AD. However, when Israel became Loammi, "not my people" in 64AD, time stopped, as far as Israel and any prophecy is concerned. Therefore, Daniel's prophecy had 21 years left in 64AD.

The Great Tribulation takes up the last 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70 weeks. Christ's parousia, His second Coming, occurs at the end of the tribulation, 21 years after Israel is back on the scene.

Therefore, the second Coming of Jesus Christ will occur 46 + 21 = 67 years from now, in 2085, exactly 2000 years later than it should have occurred.

A possible fly in the ointment is the fact that Jesus Christ said in Matthew 23:39 that He would not return until Israel accepted Him as the Messiah. If you read Acts of the Apostles 3:19-20 carefully, you'll see it says, essentially, the same thing. However, I have faith that Israel will quickly accept Christ this time around, after their well-deserved 2000 year punishment, and things will be back on schedule.

Under any possible circumstances, though, He can't return in the next 46 years.

Last edited:

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see. He can't return until about 2064 because Israel won't be a nation again, in God's eyes, until then. They are having a 2000 sabbatical that started in Acts of the Apostles 28:28 , 64AD, when the Salvation of God was taken from them, for severe unbelief, and given to us Gentiles. Since all OT prophecy involves Israel and, since there is no Israel, no prophecy can be fulfilled during this present 100% Gentile, 2000 years period. So, He definitely won't return in the next 46 years

The 70 weeks, 490 years, of Daniel started in 405 BC, at the dedication of the temple. Therefore, it should have ended in 85AD. However, when Israel became Loammi, "not my people" in 64AD, time stopped, as far as Israel and any prophecy is concerned. Therefore, Daniel's prophecy had 21 years left in 64AD.

The Great Tribulation takes up the last 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70 weeks. Christ's parousia, His second Coming, occurs at the end of the tribulation, 21 years after Israel is back on the scene.

Therefore, the second Coming of Jesus Christ will occur 46 + 21 = 67 years from now, in 2085, exactly 2000 years later than it should have occurred.

A possible fly in the ointment is the fact that Jesus Christ said in Matthew 23:39 that He would not return until Israel accepted Him as the Messiah. If you read Acts of the Apostles 3:19-20 carefully, you'll see it says, essentially, the same thing. However, I have faith that Israel will quickly accept Christ this time around, after their well-deserved 2000 year punishment, and things will be back on schedule.

Under any possible circumstances, though, He can't return in the next 46 years.

What you said makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

The wicked will see Jesus returning according to Revelation 6:15-17. He is coming on the clouds of heaven in His physical body and in the sight of all men (Luke 21:27, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Your verse is taken out of context in order to preach false doctrine.
Ah, missed this one - fire in Paradise.

No, you are adding "physical body."

That is not what is written. Every eye will indeed see Him - but in the judgement. That is what you are reading of - judgement day...which is a spiritual event. It is a spiritual event, because the end of what is physical (the elements) is not an event in and of itself, but the end of an event. That which is true is not measured by the lack of what is not, but by what is, which is "I am."

As for 2 John 1:7 ...He did come - just as it is written. Why should you accuse me and be cast down? Revelation 12:10

Last edited:

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain why. please. What don't you like about it? Everything I said is scriptural.

How did you arrive at these statements:

1. "They are having a 2000 sabbatical"
2. "64AD, when the Salvation of God was taken from them"
3. "Since all OT prophecy involves Israel"
4. "since there is no Israel, no prophecy can be fulfilled during this present 100% Gentile"

And there are more problems, but I will just address the problems in your first paragraph. Short explanations are best.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

1 John 4:1-3 and 2 John 1:7 show that when He returns, it cannot be but that He will be in His physical body...

I would ask you whether you confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?

Your statements above (post #70) would indicate that you do not confess but deny this...

Which would indicate that the spirit behind your words is not of Christ...and that is to put things politely!

And that He will be coming in the sight of all men is clear from looking at Luke 21:27.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not in the truth, because the scriptures declare the people of God will RULE THE EARTH for a thousand years, over nations, which will come from those who survived the events of the second coming. I already quoted enough scriptures to prove this, and yet you still refuse to understand. So be it, continue refusing to understand, soon enough you will see I was right.
If you'd have bothered to read Psalm 2 where it says just how Jesus is going to "rule all nations with a rod of iron", you'd have seen that the Earthly nations aren't going to be around for you to rule over. The 1,000 year "reign" of Jesus and His saints is in heaven over THE OTHER RIGHTEOUS INHABITANTS OF THE UNIVERSE, NOT THE DEAD WICKED OF THE EARTH, WHICH ALL WILL DROP DEAD AT HIS APPEARING.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you'd have bothered to read Psalm 2 where it says just how Jesus is going to "rule all nations with a rod of iron", you'd have seen that the Earthly nations aren't going to be around for you to rule over. The 1,000 year "reign" of Jesus and His saints is in heaven over THE OTHER RIGHTEOUS INHABITANTS OF THE UNIVERSE, NOT THE DEAD WICKED OF THE EARTH, WHICH ALL WILL DROP DEAD AT HIS APPEARING.
I certainly don't see the word of God proclaiming it the way that you are saying it is.

See Revelation 20:8 and context.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

1 John 4:1-3 and 2 John 1:7 show that when He returns, it cannot be but that He will be in His physical body...

I would ask you whether you confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?

Your statements above (post #70) would indicate that you do not confess but deny this...

Which would indicate that the spirit behind your words is not of Christ...and that is to put things politely!

And that He will be coming in the sight of all men is clear from looking at Luke 21:27.
Well...I see that you are not paying attention, because I most definitely did confess it.

Nonetheless, those passages do not say "physical body" at all.

I also explained it, and gave the answer to the problem, saying that, He did come...meaning the verse is already fulfilled. It also means that you look where He cannot be found, nor do you see Him "as He is" according to John's explanation of these matters:

1 John 3:2
"Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."

...The world does not see Him, and sees Him no more...because He has gone to the Father, whom is spirit. But you apparently do not look at Him as He is, for you look for Him not as He is, but in the flesh, which He has already laid down and given in sacrifice.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's not what the Scriptures teach, that's what men teach, that is those who do not properly comprehend what the Lord meant when he stated that the present heavens and earth shall pass away.
Not what the Scriptures teach? That's EXACTLY what they teach:

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Revelation 21:1​

The first heaven, earth, and sea were annihilated at the cataclysmic Second Coming of Jesus and as He and the righteous ascend back to the heavenly kingdom, what is left behind is a dark, utterly empty, lifeless, completely destroyed hunk of rock with only Satan and his angels imprisoned here for 1,000 years to reflect on their rebellion.

If one's end times eschatological interpretation does not include a period of time where the Earth is totally destroyed and left in utter darkness and lifeless, then be it known that the jug of Jesuit Futurist Koolaid has been drained dry - because up until the mid 19th century, the Protestant Reformers SOUNDLY REJECTED Jesuit Futurism and taught WHAT I TEACH: Protestant Historicism.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did it not occur to you that the nations are the very people you say will drop dead like flies, hello? Yeshuah is not coming to rule over his own people, he is coming to rule WITH his people OVER the nations. Many will die at his coming, and few will survive from the nations, which will multiply and become mighty nations. This is what the scriptures teach.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly don't see the word of God proclaiming it the way that you are saying it is.

See Revelation 20:8 and context.
DID YOU BOTHER TO READ PSALM 2? It says that when the Father finally gives the possession of the Earth to Jesus, He's going to "break them (the heathen nations) with a rod of iron" and "dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel".

Please tell me how you plan to rule over that, sir.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did it not occur to you that the nations are the very people you say will drop dead like flies, hello? Yeshuah is not coming to rule over his own people, he is coming to rule WITH his people OVER the nations. Many will die at his coming, and few will survive from the nations, which will multiply and become mighty nations. This is what the scriptures teach.
Yes, they will DROP DEAD like flies and no one will rule over them. Where do you keep getting this foolish idea that Jesus and the saints are going to rule over live wicked human beings on Earth for 1,000 years?