When we are born.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or to reveal what's going on.

What makes you think I care about sympathy?

Because you have lost your ally who has been silenced, and are looking for others to join in your crusade against me.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you have lost your ally who has been silenced, and are looking for others to join in your crusade against me.
I see.

Who is that ally? And I'm sorry you feel so persecuted!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 5:12-14
Then read Hebrews 6
Those were actually in my morning readings this week. I've been focusing on Hebrews lately. Fantastic Book!

The new way to enter the Holy of Holies, through Jesus' body, amazing! No more of the long process, and only a few, but all can come straight into the holiest place! Incredible! The entire Levitical style of entrance to where God is, set aside. No more about sins and sacrifice, sins and sacrifice, and you STILL couldn't enter, but one man, and once a year.

Now . . . Boldly approach!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David H.

It really seems to me that you've stepped back from your position that we are incomplete in our rebirth, and are awaiting some sort of "spiritual completion", like, "more Holy Spirit", or "more crucified to the flesh", more "dead to sin". And that having been reborn, we, being complete in Christ, are growing into becoming more consistent in living that life.

Is that what you think?

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really seems to me that you've stepped back from your position that we are incomplete in our rebirth, and are awaiting some sort of "spiritual completion", like, "more Holy Spirit", or "more crucified to the flesh", more "dead to sin". And that having been reborn, we, being complete in Christ, are growing into becoming more consistent in living that life.

Is that what you think?

There are three types of revival, the personal is first. The assembly follows provided enough have a personal revival, and then there is national revival which is rare.

Revival is a term that invokes a second awakening of those who are alive but languishing and are spiritually dead. My goal is to revive you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are three types of revival, the personal is first. The assembly follows provided enough have a personal revival, and then there is national revival which is rare.

Revival is a term that invokes a second awakening of those who are alive but languishing and are spiritually dead. My goal is to revive you.

:(

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ḥāyâ H2421
  1. to live, have life, remain alive, sustain life, live prosperously, live for ever, be quickened, be alive, be restored to life or health

1. (Qal)
      1. to live
        1. to have life

2. to continue in life, remain alive

3. to sustain life, to live on or upon

4. to live (prosperously)
      2. to revive, be quickened
        1. from sickness

2. from discouragement

3. from faintness

4. from death
    2. (Piel)
      1. to preserve alive, let live

2. to give life

3. to quicken, revive, refresh
        1. to restore to life

2. to cause to grow

3. to restore

4. to revive
    3. (Hiphil)

1. to preserve alive, let live

2. to quicken, revive

1. to restore (to health)

2. to revive

3. to restore to life
I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:1-3

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 8:20-22 KJV
20) The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
21) For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
22) Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
That is for Jesus to say, not you, and you are not Jesus.

And of course this is painfully obvious in the inaccuracy of your judgments.

This is why we're told to not judge others.

But I don't actually think that's what you are doing, I think it's smokescreen.

JMO!

Reactions: HisLife

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church[fn] whom you are to judge? (1 Corinthians 5:12 ESV)
You judge what you do not know, and your jugdment is false, but successful, because it misdirects.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You judge what you do not know, and your jugdment is false, but successful, because it misdirects.

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? ( 1 Corinthians 6:2-3)