When we are born.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus does not say that "when the body of Christ is complete, you will do greater works then me".

I find this very common that people will find the need to add to, or otherwise reword what God said.

Jesus said those who believe. So then, the one who is waiting, does not believe?

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, David, you always teach very strange theology that you just make up, at random.

I Guess my theology is no longer a "Cut and paste theology which you falsely accused me of, which did not stick well, so now it is "made up".
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (Matthew 5:11)

There is no verse in the NT that says, that the "body has to be complete" before we do "greater works" then Christ.
Yet that is what you just said.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:13)

You see, the apostle performed greater works at Pentecost because they were of "one accord" (Acts 2:1), We do not because that unity of the Spirit was Lost because of those wolves that crept in unawares. That being said, any who oppose this unity are the wolves in sheep's clothing and their works will be made manifest in the light of His coming. I Am not talking "catholic ecumenism" I am talking unity of the Spirit, Big difference, and the fact that most in the church do not know the difference shows the depth of this deception.

So You say my theology is made up, I say it is Holy Spirit taught. I Went into the wilderness with the Word of God alone and the Holy Spirit as my teacher and He Spoke through the Word of God. It is people like you that are preventing this Unity of the Spirit from occurring because of Your Laodicean textualism and your inability to be taught. That being said, the LORD sent me out with that as part of my ministry, to the self proclaimed teachers, the ones who call themselves rabbi when Christ instructed us not to do so, the Nicolaitans of the church, with an act of mercy on God's part to offer them the question "can the teacher still be taught?" This being part of my calling. Most are unable to hear this word from the LORD because of their pride and Position and faith in their own intellect, which is where you fall firmly, as one of those self proclaimed rabbis.

so What is it that scripture instructs believers to do with someone like me? Test the Spirit.... Have you ever done this, NO in the years i have interacted with you never once. If you had, you would not accuse me of being a JW, or a Mormon for I confess that Jesus is the LORD (1 Corinthians 12:3) That He is God Incarnate. You would also see that as an anti Nicolaitan like Jesus Himself is, I in no way condone "mother church" theology and support the Papacy, as you falsely accuse me of. That being said false accusation has two sources, ignorance and the father of all false accusation the devil. So which One is you? I Am hoping Ignorance seeing as you have never tested the Spirit in me.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean, Wow!!

I find this very common that people will find the need to add to, or otherwise reword what God said.

Spiritual Smugness
Self-righteousness is terrible among God's people. If we feel that we are what we ought to be, then we will remain what we are. We will not look for any change or improvement in our lives. This will quite naturally lead us to judge everyone by what we are. This is the judgment of which we must be careful. To judge others by ourselves is to create havoc in the local assembly. Self-righteousness also leads to complacency. Complacency is a great sin and covers just about everything I have said about the rote and the rut. Some have the attitude, "Lord, I'm satisfied with my spiritual condition. I hope one of these days You will come, I will be taken up to meet You in the air and I will rule over five cities." These people cannot rule over their own houses and families, but they expect to rule over five cities. They pray spottily and sparsely, rarely attending prayer meeting, but they read their Bibles and expect to go zooming off into the blue yonder and join the Lord in the triumph of the victorious saints.

Verse
You say, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing." But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. Revelation 3:17

Thought
Spiritual smugness can be a form of self-deception. Is it not also a symptom of spiritual retardation? It is with Christ we are to measure ourselves. Then we see ourselves for what we are.

Prayer
Deliver me, Lord, from complacency. But please don't shock me all at once with spiritual reality. For Jesus' sake.

Tozer Devotional | Spiritual Smugness (cmalliance.org)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So You say my theology is made up, I say it is Holy Spirit taught.

Spirit-Taught
"A man can receive nothing." That is the burden of the Bible. Whatever men may think of human reason God takes a low view of it. "Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" Man's reason is a fine instrument and useful within its field. It is a gift of God and God does not hesitate to appeal to it, as when He cries to Israel, "Come now, and let us reason together." The inability of human reason as an organ of divine knowledge arises not from its own weakness but from its unfittedness for the task by its own nature. It was not given as an organ by which to know God.

The doctrine of the inability of the human mind and the need for divine illumination is so fully developed in the New Testament that it is nothing short of astonishing that we should have gone so far astray about the whole thing. Fundamentalism has stood aloof from the liberal in self-conscious superiority and has on its own part fallen into error, the error of textualism, which is simply orthodoxy without the Holy Spirit. Everywhere among conservatives we find persons who are Bible-taught but not Spirit-taught. They conceive truth to be something that they can grasp with the mind. If a man hold to the fundamentals of the Christian faith, he is thought to possess divine truth. But it does not follow. There is no truth apart from the Spirit. The most brilliant intellect may be imbecilic when confronted with the mysteries of God. For a man to understand revealed truth requires an act of God equal to the original act that inspired the text.

Tozer Devotional | Spirit-Taught (cmalliance.org)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I Guess my theology is no longer a "Cut and paste theology

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:13)

Let me remind you that you said that no "greater things will be done by the BELIEVERS, then Jesus had done on earth, until the body be perfected".

And now you write a verse, that has nothing to do with doing Greater works then Jesus, as your proof text..

See, your verse, is talking only about each of the born again becoming "perfected", as Paul teaches.
But your verse does not say anything about after we are perfected, we can then do more miracles then Christ, performed, which was your original lie.
Remember that one?
Want me to remind you again?

So, you made up more Theology, again, David, by misusing more verses that have nothing to do with your bizarre theology.
And you'll do it again, as that is why you exist on "christian" forums.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will not look for any change or improvement in our lives.
This is the part that really seems to stall you.

Because I believe the Word where God says, I am complete in Christ, you come up with all these fictions about me.

I'm wondering, what should you call it when someone says things of others that are not true?

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking this was intended as innuendo?
Let me remind you that you said that no "greater things will be done, then Jesus had done, until the body be perfected".

And now you write a verse, that has nothing to do with doing Greater works then Jesus, as your proof text..

See, your verse, is talking only about each of use becoming "perfected", as Paul teaches.
But your verse does not say anything about after we are perfected, we can then do more miracles then Christ, performed.

So, you made up more Theology, again, David.
And you'll do it again, till the Mods, find you a new place to try to deceive real believers.

It is Known as the Latter rain to some, the final outpouring, the final end time revival, It will occur when the tares are removed from the church By The Fire that burns and the angels sent to gather them in the fire, and then we who remain will be of "one accord" again, and perform Greater works than the Son of man did. The reason I point to this verse, John 14:12 is that it points to the fact that the church is sick, because we are not performing these greater works, the early church at pentecost did, because they were of one accord (Acts 2:1) and when we mature as believers and put away the cunning craftiness of men (Ephesians 4:11-17) We will be of one accord as well and be Spiritually vibrant again. It is self proclaimed teachers such as yourself, and the Pope that are the wolves in sheep's clothing preventing this.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual smugness can be a form of self-deception.
Don't you feel at all that there is some sort of spiritual smugness that just drives you to impugn me?

Take a look at all the different things you've either said outright, or alluded to in innuendo, or whatever, it's a growing list of things of which you don't have knowledge. You don't actually know me. And anyway, I disagree, and you turn on me. It's not like you are refuting what I'm saying.

When we are born human, we are actual real live humans, it's what we are. We have all our parts, but we've got some growing to do. Same thing when we're born again. We are real live actual children of God. He share His nature - have all our parts - but we've got some growing to do.

This is a simple thing, isn't it?

And ye are complete in Him.

He has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

Believe it and live.

Much love!

Reactions: HisLife

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and then we who remain will be of "one accord" again,
But there's no need to wait.

Those who choose to, who will trust, become of one accord.

In trust, expressing itself through love, that's what happens.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you feel at all that there is some sort of spiritual smugness that just drives you to impugn me?

I Am not the one saying "we are complete" I am saying we all need to grow in Grace, so no this is not me for I am not comparing you to me but you to Christ and myself to Christ. Think about it this way, the problem is in your doctrine in this post which promotes spiritual smugness.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Am not the one saying "we are complete" I am saying we all need to grow in Grace, so no this is not me for I am not comparing you to me but you to Christ and myself to Christ. Think about it this way, the problem is in your doctrine in this post which promotes spiritual smugness.
And I'm not the one saying it either. God said it. So talk to him about your smugness. And stop, what would you call it? Saying that stuff about me that's not true.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, If YOU will come to unity of faith in knowledge of the Son of God, that will be one more of that "all".
I Am still learning to fly, My words are not polished, my soaring not yet effortless, But at least I am off the ground and flying. He has given you wings too, will you use them? Isaiah 40:31

But there's no need to wait.

Those who choose to, who will trust, become of one accord.

In trust, expressing itself through love, that's what happens.

"It is not about me being right it is about US getting it right! " This is Part two of my calling, and until you understand what this means you will not see the answer to this question.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm not the one saying it either. God said it. So talk to him about your smugness. And stop, what would you call it? Saying that stuff about me that's not true.

Think about it this way, the problem is in your doctrine in this post which promotes spiritual smugness.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is Known as the Latter rain to some, the final outpouring,

Now you are trying to be the end time prophet.
That's also not going to work for you, David

See, here is the FAULT with your self created theology.......you stated that,= believers can't produce more miracles than Christ, until the body all come to perfection, same mind, which you now say is the "latter rain"
Well, feed your theological baloney to yourself.
Ok?

And what is that total baloney, invented by your theological fantasy world,= as proven by the New Testament?

Its because the last thing that happens before the Body is sent to the SKY to meet YESHUA, is the " "final apostasy".

"FINAL APOSTASY">

So, does that sound like the believers will all be coming into ONE MIND, Spiritually so that we can all start walking on Water, backwards?

NOT QUITE.

So, in the end times, which are HERE NOW, you see that there is NO AGREEMENT, NO "same mind"...>Its a FREE FOR ALL, with fangs and fists.

Look at this forum, or any Christian forum that kicked you off in the last year for causing endless STRIFE AND CONFUSION..
Look at 40,000 denominations that all DISAGREE ABOUT THE BIBLE>
Look out your church window.
See the REALITY CHECK.

Im on this forum and on all of them that i can find,= endlessly talking about the blood of Jesus and God's Grace, and im lucky to find 2 MODs out of the group, per forum, that can even understand what im on the forum.
Im lucky to find 3-5 members of the total on a forum of hundreds, who understand the GIFT of Salvation and the Gift of Righteousness, or have even heard of it, till i came along and started posting about it hundreds of times.

So, is that end time UNITY of MIND and Spirituality, worldwide?

NOT QUITE !!!

So, there is your COMING TOGETHER....

Its not coming together, in the final apostasy, David.
Its burning down, right now, just before Jesus calls us into the CLOUDS.
And people like you, fan the flames of end times heresy, everywhere you go.
Especially on Forums.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is a sapling a full grown fruit producing tree? No it must mature and grow in order to produce fruit. This is our Spiritual journey, we never stop growing or producing fruit if we do we are dying. Jesus uses this illustration in John 15:1-5 I suggest you read this.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ow you are trying to be the end time prophet.
That's also not going to work for you, David

See, here is the FAULT with your self created theology.......you stated that,= believers can't produce more miracles than Christ, until the body all come to perfection, same mind, which you now say is the "latter rain"
Well, feed your theological baloney to yourself.
Ok?

And what is that total baloney, invented by your theological fantasy world,= as proven by the New Testament?

Its because the last thing that happens before the Body is sent to the SKY to meet YESHUA, is the " "final apostasy".

"FINAL APOSTASY">

So, does that sound like the believers will all be coming into ONE MIND, Spiritually so that we can all start walking on Water, backwards?

NOT QUITE.

So, in the end times, which are HERE NOW, you see that there is NO AGREEMENT, NO "same mind"...>Its a FREE FOR ALL, with fangs and fists.

Look at this forum, or any Christian forum that kicked you off in the last year for causing endless STRIFE AND CONFUSION..
Look at 40,000 denominations that all DISAGREE ABOUT THE BIBLE>
Look out your church window.
See the REALITY CHECK.

Im on this forum and on all of them that i can find,= endlessly talking about the blood of Jesus and God's Grace, and im lucky to find 1 MOD out of the group, per forum, that can even understand what im saying.
Im lucky to find 3 members of the total on a forum of hundreds, who understand the GIFT of Salvation and the Gift of Righteousness, or have even heard of it, till i came along.!

So, is that end time UNITY of MIND and Spirituality, worldwide?

NOT QUITE !!!

So, there is your COMING TOGETHER....

Its not coming together, in the final apostasy, David.
Its burning down, right now, just before Jesus calls us into the CLOUDS.
And people like you, fan the flames of end times heresy, everywhere you go.
Especially on Forums.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)

The Problem is you are looking for the "unity of the Mind" Not the unity of the Spirit.... You are looking for everyone to agree with you, and you judge other men's doctrines by your own, the very essence of Spiritual smugness..... You just admitted it in this comment LOL.