• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again Christians are worthy of Israel ! Nothing to do with a race at all in fact.

The Jews were to serve God ! that means such a one is an real worthy Israelite ? Israel means servant of God.

Not all Jews were worthy of God in fact, even in the OT. and they are not worthy at all now, because anyone who claims otherwise than to be in Christ Jesus, is a basted in fact for they do not know the Father in fact. for their religions are void as all religion is void and only they who are in Christ Jesus himself are worthless. because they do not abide in him ! so they are devoid of him = Anti-Christ in fact !

Nowadays all Christian churches are devoid of Christ Jesus, for they are not of Christ Jesus at all. For they have fallen away in fact and are on a worldly path that embraces this world in fact !

The only people who are Saved are Israel ! true Israel = Servants of Christ Jesus !
If one claimed that only Jews bloodline mattered or was the point, such would be Anti-Christ !
The whole point of the Jews was the religion not the Tribe ? but in regards to religion ? what is above religion ! The Holy Spirit is above all and this is the point ! without the Holy Spirit one can not do anything at all worthy of God in fact !

Without the Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus one can not come to the Father in fact. for all 3 are one in the same ? different identity's tho the same in one ! you can not pull one out and say it does not belong ! unless one is devoid of the fact that they are as one in fact.

How could anyone say that the Holy Spirit is not one in Christ Jesus ? Christ Jesus is the Holy Spirit in fact ! and if one rejects such then they do not know him in fact !
Now if you know Christ Jesus then you know he is of the Father ? He only does the will of the Father ! and as far as we in Christ Jesus as his people = Israel serve only him ! for he is our God ! He is the Head and we the Body their of ! for no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ! that's a fact ! He was set to us ?
No one goes past Christ Jesus ever ! for he is our Lord and Saviour in fact ! or who else ? some clown who claims to bypass Christ Jesus.

So who is claiming another ? one who bypasses Jesus ? and goes direct to the Father ? is that not the workings of the Jews that crept in and they who tried to kill Moses and all who worked to undermine the Jews ? We see in Acts what Stephen said on the subject and they killed him for pointing out the facts, for they were of their Father of lies and was a murderer from the beginng in fact !
Saul came to understand Stephen and Saul became Paul because he got on track with God !

When GOD says ISRAEL, HE means ISRAELI's with the Faith of Israel, not gentiles with the so-called Faith of ISRAEL.

OT Saints believed GOD would send MESSIAH to pay for their Sins.
NT Saints believe GOD Did send MESSIAH to pay for our Sins.

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Acts 14:1 (NIV)
1 At Iconium Paul and Barnabas went as usual into the Jewish synagogue.
There they spoke so effectively that a great number of Jews and Gentiles believed.

He does NOT call us spiritual Jews.

Romans 15:27 (HCSB)

27 Yes, they were pleased, and indeed are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual benefits, (we share their spiritual benefits, DO NOT BECOME THEM) then they are obligated to minister to Jews in material needs.

Believe what you want to,

BUT I WILL BELIEVE THE BIBLE.

Reactions: teamventure

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When GOD says ISRAEL, HE means ISRAELI's with the Faith of Israel, not gentiles with the so-called Faith of ISRAEL.

There they spoke so effectively that a great number of Jews and Gentiles believed.

27 Yes, they were pleased, and indeed are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual benefits, (we share their spiritual benefits, DO NOT BECOME THEM) then they are obligated to minister to Jews in material needs.

Their is nether Jew or Greek under the roof of Christianity in fact, as all are the same fold.
You want to get a real a real Bible.

There is no one who is 100% blood line from 2000 years ago in fact.
Not to mention the Message is for everyone every race you name it and the claim of anyone being Jewish is worthless in regards to God in fact but for the Holy Spirit and one abiding in such ! that is the point in fact and not a race based view.

Only two men were worthy of the Name Israel in the Bible in fact ! so stop the idolising of that view based on some stupid claim on race being the standard set by God, for it's false ! The Holy Spirit is above all in fact !

The ones who claim to be Jews nowadays are deceived, for they are totally Lost in fact !
It was only them Jews who came to Jesus who were worthy of God in fact and they were the first Christians in fact and the rest were mongrels in regards to God in fact.

I fear that Your claims are on par with Hitlers madness regarding race. You are saying that some idiot who makes a claim that he is a Jew is above one who is not ! see insanity ?
I thought it was that one had the gift and relating to such more given the more was expected of them in the OT and the NT.

I have experienced total religious morons who have out right threatened me, that came across just totally like Nazis types to me ! peddling this stupid Jewish Idol BS !

They had not Grace at all in fact and were peddling a worldly religious path.
I am sure that they would of tried to bash me up at the time but they feared that i could give them all a hiding.
They knew i have a Jewish sir name but gave no regards to that at all ? and anything that i said regarding religion they did not want to hear and only pushed their worldly backward religious insanity !
They wanted to kill people ! i said you can not kill people or you will go to Hell. They did not believe me. I know they are not Saved in fact ! For no one who is truly Saved does not come across like they do. They were pure evil deceptive and rude uncouth rabble twisting the Bible to suit them and a sicking agenda ! trying to put the trash of the Jews up on a pedestal !

Why would they do such ? i fear they want to kill the Jews ? for they have an agenda ! I would Say that they are of the same Mob who worked so as too set up the 6 million Jews.

It's the same path that worked to undermine the true Jews in fact, for this lot claim to be Jews but are not, and it is as Jesus said of them and as Moses dealt with such as well.
For i know your works and this is why they hate me. just as they hated Jesus before me.
For They are cunning Devils ! remind me of the ones who planted games against Jesus, so as to have him killed.
I know their works, just as Jesus knew them.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their is nether Jew or Greek under the roof of Christianity in fact, as all are the same fold.
You want to get a real a real Bible.
You are Wrong. Jesus never used the Word Church, and neither did the Apostles.

Church was inserted into the Bible after about 300 AD.

What did he call us ? ? ?

The Assembly, the same thing as Old Testament Believers.

Matthew 16:18 (YLT)
18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

Made up of Jewish true Believers and NT Gentile True Believers.

1 At Iconium Paul and Barnabas went as usual into the Jewish synagogue. There they spoke so effectively that a great number of Jews and Gentiles believed.

Acts 13:42 (KJV)
42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

Romans 3:9 (HCSB)
9 What then? Are we any better? Not at all! For we have previously charged that both Jews and Gentiles are all under sin,

Romans 3:29 (HCSB)
29 Or is God for Jews only? Is He not also for Gentiles? Yes, for Gentiles too,

Romans 9:24 (HCSB)
24 on us, the ones He also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

27 Yes, they were pleased, and indeed are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual benefits, then they are obligated to minister to Jews in material needs.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are Wrong. Jesus never used the Word Church, and neither did the Apostles.

Church was inserted into the Bible after about 300 AD.

What did he call us ? ? ?

The Assembly, the same thing as Old Testament Believers.

18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

Made up of Jewish true Believers and NT Gentile True Believers.

1 At Iconium Paul and Barnabas went as usual into the Jewish synagogue. There they spoke so effectively that a great number of Jews and Gentiles believed.

Acts 13:42 (KJV)
42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

Romans 3:9 (HCSB)
9 What then? Are we any better? Not at all! For we have previously charged that both Jews and Gentiles are all under sin,

Romans 3:29 (HCSB)
29 Or is God for Jews only? Is He not also for Gentiles? Yes, for Gentiles too,

Romans 9:24 (HCSB)
24 on us, the ones He also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

27 Yes, they were pleased, and indeed are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual benefits, then they are obligated to minister to Jews in material needs.
Church is the Body of Christ Jesus, that is the head their of in fact regardless.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Church is the Body of Christ Jesus, that is the head their of in fact regardless.

The word Church did not exist until about 300 AD. They on their ONE came up with the Name to call themselves.

JESUS wanted to call us the ASSEMBLY, co-equal to the TRUE BELIEVERS of the OT. The OT True Believers were to focus on this statement, but most of them failed, as they wanted a works righteousness system. In other words, they wanted to pat themselves on the back.

OT True Believers, believe that GOD would send the Messiah to pay for their Sins.
NT True Believers, believe that GOD did send the Messiah to pay for our Sins.

That is the same TRUE FAITH.

John 10:16 (YLT)

16 and other sheep I have that are not of this fold, (HE is talking to the Last of the OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS, the birthday of the so-called church is not until the Day of Pentecost after his Ascension. Therefore the Other Fold, is us, period.) these also it behoveth me to bring, and my voice they will hear, and there shall become one flock--one shepherd. (AT THE RAPTURE.)

That is RIGHT, Jews of that TRUE FAITH, the OT Saints, will be at the Rapture as part of the Bride of Christ.

If you can wrap your Head around that Simple fact, GOD will bless you for it.
We are all part of the THAT SAME CORE OF FAITH about the MESSIAH of ISRAEL.

1 Corinthians 12:13 (NASB)
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

We are not better than the True Believers in Messiah, we are Part of the ALL, because they did not know HIS NAME, did not disqualify the OT Saints, we are Part of them, and part of the BODY OF CHRIST.

Romans 12:11-13 (HCSB)
11 Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord.
12 Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer.
13 Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality.

Ephesians 3:6 (HCSB)
6 The Gentiles are coheirs, members of the same body, and partners of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.

Romans 15:27 (NIV)
27 They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The word Church did not exist until about 300 AD. They on their ONE came up with the Name to call themselves.

JESUS wanted to call us the ASSEMBLY, co-equal to the TRUE BELIEVERS of the OT. The OT True Believers were to focus on this statement, but most of them failed, as they wanted a works righteousness system. In other words, they wanted to pat themselves on the back.

OT True Believers, believe that GOD would send the Messiah to pay for their Sins.
NT True Believers, believe that GOD did send the Messiah to pay for our Sins.

That is the same TRUE FAITH.

John 10:16 (YLT)

16 and other sheep I have that are not of this fold, (HE is talking to the Last of the OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS, the birthday of the so-called church is not until the Day of Pentecost after his Ascension. Therefore the Other Fold, is us, period.) these also it behoveth me to bring, and my voice they will hear, and there shall become one flock--one shepherd. (AT THE RAPTURE.)

That is RIGHT, Jews of that TRUE FAITH, the OT Saints, will be at the Rapture as part of the Bride of Christ.

If you can wrap your Head around that Simple fact, GOD will bless you for it.
We are all part of the THAT SAME CORE OF FAITH about the MESSIAH of ISRAEL.

1 Corinthians 12:13 (NASB)
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

We are not better than the True Believers in Messiah, we are Part of the ALL, because they did not know HIS NAME, did not disqualify the OT Saints, we are Part of them, and part of the BODY OF CHRIST.

Romans 12:11-13 (HCSB)
11 Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord.
12 Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer.
13 Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality.

Ephesians 3:6 (HCSB)
6 The Gentiles are coheirs, members of the same body, and partners of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.

Romans 15:27 (NIV)
27 They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
The Church is the Body of Christ Jesus in fact regardless, it's is so in fact from the first day that them Worthy Jews knew the fact that Jesus was in fact the Christ Jesus !
That's where it all kicked off regardless in fact, not 300 years after with some Goy making claims that they are the people worthy of God !
The Jews who were worthy of God were the First Christians in fact.
The Jews who were lead astray are not worthy of God, Jesus points this out, some make claims that they are God people but Jesus said that they are not all worthy of God in fact, for they are of their father who was a murder from the begining in fact ! For They were leading the Jews astray in fact ! Stephen in Acts points out the whole story in fact. and them Jews show their true colours as not worthy of God in fact, but murdered Stephen just as they did Jesus in fact and Saul seen it all and came to understand the reality and then became Paul !

It's not about Jews ? it's about the Holy Spirit and it always was from the Alpha to the Omega !
The worthy Jews of God got the message first in fact !

The rapture is for people who are not saved yet. for if one is truly Saved, then you are Saved regardless ! one can not be Saved twice.
The Penny will drop at the Second coming, because everything will be burnt up ! this world that Jesus pointed out that is full of deceptions and delusions will be burnt up, so such deceptions and delusions will not exist ! for they will be all exposed in fact !
Then the only way is up ! for you can not go any lower.

It's not a good time to be in the end of times, reality will come down on all hard ! you will know why ! and you all will know the only way is Christ Jesus in fact !
Now one who is truly Saved now knows 100% the only way is Christ Jesus in fact ! one is not under the delusions or deception's of this world. for such a one is of the Kingdom of God ! Nothing to do with bloodline claims of being a Jew at all !

I could claim a Jewish bloodline in fact but that's not the issue, it's that i am Saved ! and in my family i have a brother that is Saved as well but the other two are not Saved and my Dad was not saved and my Mum is not Saved, i know so for a fact, they have Christian values but they are not Saved for they do not value Christ Jesus above all ! I have 100 % faith in Christ Jesus but some only have a little faith ? a little faith is good so be it ? better than nothing !

But them Jews worthy of God got the message when Jesus went to Heaven in fact and they had 100% faith in him being The Christ Jesus in fact ! They were Saved ! in that instant ! Worthy of Christ Jesus and they became his Body and he the Head their of ! They were the first Christians in fact !

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Holy Scriptures, in fact, calls every Believer(Jew & Gentile) in Christ = "the Israel of God".

Please read Gospel of John, Acts, Hebrews, Ephesians, Galatians, Romans and finally Revelation

John ch1
The true Light who gives light to every man was coming into the world. 10He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. 11He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.

John ch10
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Galatians ch4
Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24which things are symbolic. For these are [g]the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— 25for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— 26but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27For it is written:

“Rejoice, O barren,
You who do not bear!
Break forth and shout,
You who are not in labor!
For the desolate has many more children
Than she who has a husband.”

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. 29But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. 30Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.” 31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte