• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay
Well not completely, you've missed the part about the delivering up of some of the saints to councils and synagogues in the coming great tribulation to give a Testimony for Jesus (Mark 13:9-13).

You've also missed what John was shown in Revelation 13:4-8 about the whole world worshiping the "dragon", and his 42 month reign over all peoples and nations, and given power over the saints.

Rev 13:4-8
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;
and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
KJV

Back in Egypt, God physically protected His chosen people from the death angel, and Pharaoh's later attack. And God Himself 'hardened' Pharaoh's heart against the children of Israel so that God would be gloried in that working.

Yet the coming "great tribulation" is going to be different. Instead of physical protection, our protection for that future time is going to be 'spiritual' with Christ Jesus serving as our Ark. That is what Apostle Paul was talking about in Ephesians 6 with making a "stand" in the "evil day", with the Gospel Armor on.

What you possibly are not seeing in Scripture is how in the coming "great tribulation", some of Christ's servants MUST be delivered up to give that Testimony against the beast, so that GOD Himself will speak through His servants to ALL PEOPLE'S by The Holy Spirit cloven tongue. And all peoples will hear and understand in their native language and dialect of their birth.

The Revelation 11 chapter foretells of the "two witnesses", which are two literal persons as God's prophets, and then it mentions them along with the idea of "two candlesticks". It is most often thought only those 2 witnesses in Jerusalem will be prophesying against the beast during the coming tribulation. However, the idea of the "candlesticks" Lord Jesus gave at the last verse of Revelation 1, and said they are linked in Heaven to the seven Churches. Thus "two candlesticks" means TWO CHURCHES, not two people. And per Christ's seven Messages there were only 2 Churches out of the seven that He had no rebuke for. Now you should be able to figure out just who is going to give a witness at the end other than just the two prophets in Rev.11.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've also missed what John was shown in Revelation 13:4-8 about the whole world worshiping the "dragon", and his 42 month reign over all peoples and nations, and given power over the saints.
The saints being overcome and killed are the (Two Witnesses) not the (Church) as you falsely believe and teach

Revelation 11:7KJV

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 13:7KJV

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second Coming will be at the Conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel.

The Calling Out to go to Heaven for the Wedding of the Lamb, will be when reach Rev. 4:4, which no one knows the Day or the Hour.

The Elders Sit down on their Thrones, you have to have a body to Sit, and it signifies that the work of the Great Commission is finished.

How do I know that ?

We go as a GROUP, Dead in Christ rise first, OT and NT Saints first, then those that are Born Again, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE.
That is such a minute particle of a second, no one can measure it.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We go as a GROUP, Dead in Christ rise first, OT and NT Saints first, then those that are Born Again, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE.
That is such a minute particle of a second, no one can measure it.
Ahhh, a man after my own heart, he (maybe she I can see a full name) you understand Paul is only giving the Corinthians an assurance that their Dead loved ones would not be left behind, he kind of turned their UNBELIF in God's ability to raise their dead loved ones back on them, he's like, they will be raise FIRST, now their dread turned to themselves, Oh MY...........am I going to go if I am still alive. I think Paul was being cheeky, but I also think he wanted to allay their fears. We are "REALLY" al raised at the exact same time, and its a Pre Trib event.
Second Coming will be at the Conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel.

The Calling Out to go to Heaven for the Wedding of the Lamb, will be when reach Rev. 4:4, which no one knows the Day or the Hour.

The Elders Sit down on their Thrones, you have to have a body to Sit, and it signifies that the work of the Great Commission is finished.
Yes, we return with Jesus at the 2nd Coming, indeed.

The 24 Elders are another hint about us being the Church. There was 24 Orders of the Priesthood given unto Israel in 1 Chronicles 24, in Rev. 1:6 Jesus calls us kings and Priests, in Rev. 5:9-10 we are called kings and Priest who have all been REDEEMED by the blood of Jesus.

In Rev. 4:1 we see the LAST TRUMP. That ends the Church Age. Now as per unto the whole "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR HOUR" that has been taken out of context, the Jews/Disciples would have understood what Jesus meant, we don't seem to grasp it well.

So, if I told you can can't know the exact day nor hour Christmas was going to fall on in 2025, and you were under the old Jewish Calendar where the Lunar Moon cycles told us what days festivals and events fell on, and you thus could not know the exact day nor hour in which the New Moon would come in, thus you could not know the EXACT Day nor Hour Christmas was going to fall on, you still would understand that Christmas fell in late December, see my point?

Jesus was merely telling them I am going to fulfill all Seven Feasts and the Feasts ae set by God via His Lunar Moon cycles. Jesus fulfilled the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened Bread 3.) First-fruits of the grave. Jesus is now fulfilling the 4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/Church Age by being our High Priest once and for all sacrifice in heaven. We are his body on earth, we are Harvesting Souls. What ends the Summer Harvest? 5.) The Feast of Trumps but we again can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, neither could Israel, but they could see by the phases of the moon that the New Moon was VERY NEAR, so they knew the Season within a 2 day period of time. The sent up men tom spy out the New Moon, as soon as it came in they sent back word and the Trumps/Shofars started blowing, they blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the 100th or LAST TRUMP, it blew longer and louder than the other 99 and the Summer Harvest (think Church Age) was ended. So, after the Rapture the clock is back on Israel, but why? The last two Feasts tell us of course !! 6.) Feast of Atonement, Israel must atone before the 70th week ends, so says the prophecy of Dan. 9:24-27, Jesus' blood ATONES them, of course. Lastly, 7) The Feasts of Tabernacles, to TABERNACLE simply means to Dwell with God. Well, Jesus fulfills this by ruling from Jerusalem for 1000 years !!

So, the whole no one can know the Day nor Hour is nit being looked at in its proper context, just like Israel knew withing a couple of days the New Moon cycle would be in, we also know by looking at all the signs that Jesus Sounding the Last Trump is nigh at hand. Israel has to be reborn in the "LAST DAYS" check We had to be in a time as in the Days of Noah check, we had to be in a time where men could be tracked world wide in real time and spied on check. We had to be living in a time when the E.U. reforms into a huge Gov. check. In a time where Russia, Iran and Turkey form an alliance check. In a time where a huge Asteroid is heading our way (Apophis April 13, 2029) check.

The time is at hand, since Apophis WILL HIT on April 13, 2029 (the DOTL middle of the week) that means the Rapture will have to happen no later than the Fall of 2025, which of course means we can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, BUT..........we can and should know the Season, that is what Jesus is telling us via the Parable of the Fig Tree, we should be able to tell the SEASON is near.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh, a man after my own heart, he (maybe she I can see a full name) you understand Paul is only giving the Corinthians an assurance that their Dead loved ones would not be left behind, he kind of turned their UNBELIF in God's ability to raise their dead loved ones back on them, he's like, they will be raise FIRST, now their dread turned to themselves, Oh MY...........am I going to go if I am still alive. I think Paul was being cheeky, but I also think he wanted to allay their fears. We are "REALLY" al raised at the exact same time, and its a Pre Trib event.

Yes, we return with Jesus at the 2nd Coming, indeed.

The 24 Elders are another hint about us being the Church. There was 24 Orders of the Priesthood given unto Israel in 1 Chronicles 24, in Rev. 1:6 Jesus calls us kings and Priests, in Rev. 5:9-10 we are called kings and Priest who have all been REDEEMED by the blood of Jesus.

In Rev. 4:1 we see the LAST TRUMP. That ends the Church Age. Now as per unto the whole "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR HOUR" that has been taken out of context, the Jews/Disciples would have understood what Jesus meant, we don't seem to grasp it well.

So, if I told you can can't know the exact day nor hour Christmas was going to fall on in 2025, and you were under the old Jewish Calendar where the Lunar Moon cycles told us what days festivals and events fell on, and you thus could not know the exact day nor hour in which the New Moon would come in, thus you could not know the EXACT Day nor Hour Christmas was going to fall on, you still would understand that Christmas fell in late December, see my point?

Jesus was merely telling them I am going to fulfill all Seven Feasts and the Feasts ae set by God via His Lunar Moon cycles. Jesus fulfilled the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened Bread 3.) First-fruits of the grave. Jesus is now fulfilling the 4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/Church Age by being our High Priest once and for all sacrifice in heaven. We are his body on earth, we are Harvesting Souls. What ends the Summer Harvest? 5.) The Feast of Trumps but we again can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, neither could Israel, but they could see by the phases of the moon that the New Moon was VERY NEAR, so they knew the Season within a 2 day period of time. The sent up men tom spy out the New Moon, as soon as it came in they sent back word and the Trumps/Shofars started blowing, they blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the 100th or LAST TRUMP, it blew longer and louder than the other 99 and the Summer Harvest (think Church Age) was ended. So, after the Rapture the clock is back on Israel, but why? The last two Feasts tell us of course !! 6.) Feast of Atonement, Israel must atone before the 70th week ends, so says the prophecy of Dan. 9:24-27, Jesus' blood ATONES them, of course. Lastly, 7) The Feasts of Tabernacles, to TABERNACLE simply means to Dwell with God. Well, Jesus fulfills this by ruling from Jerusalem for 1000 years !!

So, the whole no one can know the Day nor Hour is nit being looked at in its proper context, just like Israel knew withing a couple of days the New Moon cycle would be in, we also know by looking at all the signs that Jesus Sounding the Last Trump is nigh at hand. Israel has to be reborn in the "LAST DAYS" check We had to be in a time as in the Days of Noah check, we had to be in a time where men could be tracked world wide in real time and spied on check. We had to be living in a time when the E.U. reforms into a huge Gov. check. In a time where Russia, Iran and Turkey form an alliance check. In a time where a huge Asteroid is heading our way (Apophis April 13, 2029) check.

The time is at hand, since Apophis WILL HIT on April 13, 2029 (the DOTL middle of the week) that means the Rapture will have to happen no later than the Fall of 2025, which of course means we can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, BUT..........we can and should know the Season, that is what Jesus is telling us via the Parable of the Fig Tree, we should be able to tell the SEASON is near.

It is not a Coming, until HIS feet touch the Ground. That is why I call it The Calling Out to go to the Wedding of the Lamb.

Do you know that the LAST TRUMP has nothing to do with Trumpet Judgements.

It is a reference to the way the Four SHOFFAR Trumpet Calls in the Temple.

First Trump, = Get Ready
Second Trump, = Fall In.
Third Trump, = Attention.
Last Trump, = Forward March.

That Last Long and Loud Shoffar Trumpet Call has been called the Last Trump, ever since it was started in the TEMPLE.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When you return to him, is when Jesus will return ?

Salvation is your Lord ?

Once truly Saved always Saved ! That means you are truly born again and worthy of a true Israelite, as in Jacob and Nathaniel are worthy.

Once truly Saved means that one is Found ! such a one is not looking for Jesus because you are one with Jesus and Jesus with you !

One can not be born again twice ? so when the second coming comes, such a one is not going to be changed ? because you are changed already !

If one is looking for Jesus, then you are not truly saved ? nor truly born again, for you will truly know if you are Saved ! but such a one does not go about ego boasting's of such as we see many do claim, only to feed their own ego ? for they are only religious dupes !

So we have people making claims about OSAS but they are on another page, as such is just another ego trip religious dupe trap.

People who believe in the State that's called Israel, that is a works based deception who are under delusions of worldly nonsense and only feeding religious nonsense. Why because they are not truly Saved ! for they seek with their eyes = Carnal ! They claim look what the Jews are doing ?
But the fact of the matter is that the Jews are Lost in fact !
Why would anyone who is truly saved look to the cursed ? For they are not worthy of the true worthy Jews that came to Jesus and then founded the Church in Christ Jesus !

So one can see who is out of line with God in fact right their !
The same religious ignorance is on display yet again, for they are Lost in fact, looking but not worthy in fact, because they truly have no faith worthy of Christ Jesus in fact !

So why do they idol the second coming ? well because they are not truly Saved in fact, for if they were truly Saved they would be content in Christ Jesus Will do the work ? But fact is one only has to abide in him ! that's a fact and at the coming of the second coming, all will understand that that is the Key ! Abide in Christ Jesus first and foremost in your lives ! that's the answer to everything !
Your seek and can not find for you ask amiss.

What is it for you or anyone too lead all into the Hell Fire ? It's such that are Lost ! for they in fact know not Christ Jesus ? That's a fact !

Fact is such a one is not worthy of Christ Jesus, for they do not abide in Christ Jesus ! For They seek another in fact = Satan ! and Satan's Time is here in spades, working towards the undermining of the Faith and planing the culling of the worlds population saying 80% must go to save the world ?
So where is the opposition to such ? It does not exist ! The MSM do not pick up on such in any regard at all ! It's just like in Nazi Germany 6 million Jews were culled and all was hushed up, just as this culling that is to be carried out is of the same intent ! All hushed up.
Society has not learnt a thing !

History repeats grave sick mistakes all the time, why because all such is asleep at the wheel ! and the Devils easy takes charge !

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I surely don't believe in the rapture theory. Ezekiel chapter 13, Jesus hates the fly away doctrine. But I respect other people's beliefs. Revelation chapter 7, the four winds held back, until servants of God are sealed. This is when the end comes. Ephesians are 6, gospel armory is needed to stand against antichrist lies and deception. Its knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Revelation chapter 7 and ephesians chapter 6, when the servants of God are sealed. Antichrist will come 6th trump.
Why don't you leave out Ezekiel 13 since it's about divination not the rapture.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a Coming, until HIS feet touch the Ground. That is why I call it The Calling Out to go to the Wedding of the Lamb.

Do you know that the LAST TRUMP has nothing to do with Trumpet Judgements.
No, I just explained in VIVID DETAIL (LOL) what the Last Trump is, and nowhere did I call it a Judgment Trump, I stated very clearly it ends the SUMMER HARVEST, the Church Age is that Summer Harvest, the Feast of Trumps ended the Summer Harvest of Israel EVERY YEAR !! Its not a mystery.

So, can you understand Jesus fulfilled ALL THREE Spring Feasts? The Passover and the 7 Feasts were Israel celebrating via Feasts FUTURE EVENTS, thus it is the celebrating things they do not even understand many years before Jesus did, lived a life WITHOUT SIN (Unleavened Bread) ROSE from the grave (First-fruits).

So, why is it you can not grasp Jesus will also fulfill the last four Feasts to a tee? The Harvest or Feast of Weeks, the Feast of Trumps which ALWAYS ENDED the Summer Harvest, the Feast of Atonement where Israel repents (Zech. 13:8-9 right before Zech. 14:1 the DOTL arrives) and he fulfills the Feast of Tabernacles by DWELLING with Israel during the Kingdom Age. But of course those blinded by the timing of the Rapture can never seem to get things correctly.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a Coming, until HIS feet touch the Ground.

A coming does not require feet on the ground. The first coming was completed without it.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you return to him, is when Jesus will return ?

Salvation is your Lord ?

Once truly Saved always Saved ! That means you are truly born again and worthy of a true Israelite, as in Jacob and Nathaniel are worthy.

Once truly Saved means that one is Found ! such a one is not looking for Jesus because you are one with Jesus and Jesus with you !

One can not be born again twice ? so when the second coming comes, such a one is not going to be changed ? because you are changed already !

If one is looking for Jesus, then you are not truly saved ? nor truly born again, for you will truly know if you are Saved ! but such a one does not go about ego boasting's of such as we see many do claim, only to feed their own ego ? for they are only religious dupes !

So we have people making claims about OSAS but they are on another page, as such is just another ego trip religious dupe trap.

People who believe in the State that's called Israel, that is a works based deception who are under delusions of worldly nonsense and only feeding religious nonsense. Why because they are not truly Saved ! for they seek with their eyes = Carnal ! They claim look what the Jews are doing ?
But the fact of the matter is that the Jews are Lost in fact !
Why would anyone who is truly saved look to the cursed ? For they are not worthy of the true worthy Jews that came to Jesus and then founded the Church in Christ Jesus !

So one can see who is out of line with God in fact right their !
The same religious ignorance is on display yet again, for they are Lost in fact, looking but not worthy in fact, because they truly have no faith worthy of Christ Jesus in fact !

So why do they idol the second coming ? well because they are not truly Saved in fact, for if they were truly Saved they would be content in Christ Jesus Will do the work ? But fact is one only has to abide in him ! that's a fact and at the coming of the second coming, all will understand that that is the Key ! Abide in Christ Jesus first and foremost in your lives ! that's the answer to everything !
Your seek and can not find for you ask amiss.

What is it for you or anyone too lead all into the Hell Fire ? It's such that are Lost ! for they in fact know not Christ Jesus ? That's a fact !

Fact is such a one is not worthy of Christ Jesus, for they do not abide in Christ Jesus ! For They seek another in fact = Satan ! and Satan's Time is here in spades, working towards the undermining of the Faith and planing the culling of the worlds population saying 80% must go to save the world ?
So where is the opposition to such ? It does not exist ! The MSM do not pick up on such in any regard at all ! It's just like in Nazi Germany 6 million Jews were culled and all was hushed up, just as this culling that is to be carried out is of the same intent ! All hushed up.
Society has not learnt a thing !

History repeats grave sick mistakes all the time, why because all such is asleep at the wheel ! and the Devils easy takes charge !

NO, Christians do not become spiritual Israelites. I am Scotch/Irish, Bohemian, German, and Norwegian. I sent a blood sample for a DNA Test to see what my heritages said. Their is ZERO blood evidence that I am related to any Israeli's. GOD in his Planning WILL save ISRAEL that have genuine Faith, and they will be SAVED by GRACE TOO.

Isaiah 46:11-13 (NIV)
11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness.
13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.
I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Psalm 37:28-29 (HCSB)

28 For the LORD loves justice and will not abandon His faithful ones. They are kept safe forever, but the children of the wicked will be destroyed. (HE is talking about the 144,000, all 100% Jews. Who are the Mortals who inherit the Land of Israel in the Millennium.)
29 The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it permanently.

Isaiah 57:16-19 (HCSB)

16 For I will not accuse ⌊you⌋ forever, and I will not always be angry; for then the spirit would grow weak before Me, even the breath ⌊of man⌋, which I have made.
17 Because of his sinful greed I was angry, so I struck him; I was angry and hid; but he went on turning back to the desires of his heart.
18 I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,
19 creating words of praise.” The LORD says, “Peace, peace to the one who is far or near, and I will heal him.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I just explained in VIVID DETAIL (LOL) what the Last Trump is, and nowhere did I call it a Judgment Trump, I stated very clearly it ends the SUMMER HARVEST, the Church Age is that Summer Harvest, the Feast of Trumps ended the Summer Harvest of Israel EVERY YEAR !! Its not a mystery.

So, can you understand Jesus fulfilled ALL THREE Spring Feasts? The Passover and the 7 Feasts were Israel celebrating via Feasts FUTURE EVENTS, thus it is the celebrating things they do not even understand many years before Jesus did, lived a life WITHOUT SIN (Unleavened Bread) ROSE from the grave (First-fruits).

So, why is it you can not grasp Jesus will also fulfill the last four Feasts to a tee? The Harvest or Feast of Weeks, the Feast of Trumps which ALWAYS ENDED the Summer Harvest, the Feast of Atonement where Israel repents (Zech. 13:8-9 right before Zech. 14:1 the DOTL arrives) and he fulfills the Feast of Tabernacles by DWELLING with Israel during the Kingdom Age. But of course those blinded by the timing of the Rapture can never seem to get things correctly.

Then I know you have never studied that Feasts of Trumpets has always has that LAST NOTE, that it called the LAST TRUMP.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A coming does not require feet on the ground. The first coming was completed without it.

Believe what you want to, and I will always believe the BIBLE.

Zechariah 14:3-4 (HCSB)
3 Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations as He fights on a day of battle.
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.

That a COMING, and the Rapture does not ever count as a coming, as his feet NEVER TOUCH the Ground. He is following a Jewish Wedding Ritual. He does not come all that way to Brides Old Dwelling Place, HE stops Short of it, and send the Archangel on to Call Out HIS Bride. That is why It can happen 7 years earlier. I already have my invite to the Wedding of the Lamb in my Heart, . . . . . . Do You ?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe what you want to, and I will always believe the BIBLE.

Re-read what I said. A coming does not require feet on the ground. The first coming was completed without it.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-read what I said. A coming does not require feet on the ground. The first coming was completed without it.

It does not count until HIS feet touch the Ground. At HIS ASCENSION was it need the minute His feet left the ground, was HE not in the heavenlies. Now, I know WHY HE CALLED the first TWO HEAVENS by that Heavenly Name.

First Heaven was the in the Atmosphere where the Birds Sore.
Second Heaven is where the Stars are and the Solar System are.
Third Heaven is the ETERNAL DWELLING PLACE OF GOD.

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 (NKJV)
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago--whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows--such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I know such a man--whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows--
4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Don't look now, but your whole wild THEORY just got BUSTED.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not count until HIS feet touch the Ground.

It counts when he is seen in the sky which is a return to the Earth.

Don't look now, but your whole wild THEORY just got BUSTED.

No it wasn't. Your "feet on the ground" theory was busted. His feet didn't touch the ground when the first coming happened, and the same is true of the second coming. Try to bust that.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It counts when he is seen in the sky which is a return to the Earth.

No it wasn't. Your "feet on the ground" theory was busted. His feet didn't touch the ground when the first coming happened, and the same is true of the second coming. Try to bust that.

Believe what every you want to, I will believe the BIBLE. Do not want to Argue or Debate the Subject with You. This is what our Church Teaches, And HIS FEET certainly were on the Ground the minute HE was BORN of a Virgin. I am 74 years of age, and am no longer tossed to and fro by every wind of Doctrine. This is your First Warning:

Titus 3:9-11 (HCSB)
9 But avoid foolish debates, genealogies, quarrels, and disputes about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
10 Reject a divisive person after a first and second warning,
11 knowing that such a person is perverted and sins, being self-condemned.

I believe in doing what the BIBLE SAYS. After the Second Offence has been Warned, and upon the Third Offence of quarreling or disputes,
I will automatically put you on my IGNORE LIST.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's what his Pastor taught him.

I go to a Non-denominationally, evangelical style of a Community Church.

TELL US What your Church Style do you go to? Not asking what is the name of it, just the Style or the denomination?

I suspect, it could be Jehovah Witness or even The Church of Later Day Saints?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NO, Christians do not become spiritual Israelites. I am Scotch/Irish, Bohemian, German, and Norwegian. I sent a blood sample for a DNA Test to see what my heritages said. Their is ZERO blood evidence that I am related to any Israeli's. GOD in his Planning WILL save ISRAEL that have genuine Faith, and they will be SAVED by GRACE TOO.

Isaiah 46:11-13 (NIV)
11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness.
13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.
I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Psalm 37:28-29 (HCSB)

28 For the LORD loves justice and will not abandon His faithful ones. They are kept safe forever, but the children of the wicked will be destroyed. (HE is talking about the 144,000, all 100% Jews. Who are the Mortals who inherit the Land of Israel in the Millennium.)
29 The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it permanently.

Isaiah 57:16-19 (HCSB)

16 For I will not accuse ⌊you⌋ forever, and I will not always be angry; for then the spirit would grow weak before Me, even the breath ⌊of man⌋, which I have made.
17 Because of his sinful greed I was angry, so I struck him; I was angry and hid; but he went on turning back to the desires of his heart.
18 I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,
19 creating words of praise.” The LORD says, “Peace, peace to the one who is far or near, and I will heal him.
Born again Christians are worthy of Israel ! Nothing to do with a race at all in fact.

The Jews were to serve God ! that means such a one is an real worthy Israelite ? Israel means servant of God.

Not all Jews were worthy of God in fact, even in the OT. and they are not worthy at all now, because anyone who claims otherwise than to be in Christ Jesus, is a basted in fact for they do not know the Father in fact. for their religions are void as all religion is void and only they who are in Christ Jesus himself are worthless. because they do not abide in him ! so they are devoid of him = Anti-Christ in fact !

Nowadays all Christian churches are devoid of Christ Jesus, for they are not of Christ Jesus at all. For they have fallen away in fact and are on a worldly path that embraces this world in fact !

The only people who are Saved are Israel ! true Israel = Servants of Christ Jesus !
If one claimed that only Jews bloodline mattered or was the point, such would be Anti-Christ !
The whole point of the Jews was the religion not the Tribe ? but in regards to religion ? what is above religion ! The Holy Spirit is above all and this is the point ! without the Holy Spirit one can not do anything at all worthy of God in fact !

Without the Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus one can not come to the Father in fact. for all 3 are one in the same ? different identity's tho the same in one ! you can not pull one out and say it does not belong ! unless one is devoid of the fact that they are as one in fact.

How could anyone say that the Holy Spirit is not one in Christ Jesus ? Christ Jesus is the Holy Spirit in fact ! and if one rejects such then they do not know him in fact !
Now if you know Christ Jesus then you know he is of the Father ? He only does the will of the Father ! and as far as we in Christ Jesus as his people = Israel serve only him ! for he is our God ! He is the Head and we the Body their of ! for no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ! that's a fact ! He was set to us ?
No one goes past Christ Jesus ever ! for he is our Lord and Saviour in fact ! or who else ? some clown who claims to bypass Christ Jesus.

So who is claiming another ? one who bypasses Jesus ? and goes direct to the Father ? is that not the workings of the Jews that crept in and they who tried to kill Moses and all who worked to undermine the Jews ? We see in Acts what Stephen said on the subject and they killed him for pointing out the facts, for they were of their Father of lies and was a murderer from the beginng in fact !
Saul came to understand Stephen and Saul became Paul because he got on track with God !

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ and VCO