Where’s Jimmy? Just Google His Bar Code

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
"Already, the government of Mexico has surgically implanted the chips, the size of a grain of rice, in the upper arms of staff at the attorney general’s office in Mexico City."

http://www.foxnews.c...y-rfid-implant/

Revelation 13:16 (NKJV)
[sup]16 [/sup]He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
"Already, the government of Mexico has surgically implanted the chips, the size of a grain of rice, in the upper arms of staff at the attorney general’s office in Mexico City."

http://www.foxnews.c...y-rfid-implant/

Revelation 13:16 (NKJV)
[sup]16 [/sup]He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

It will be used by an Israeli to prove he is Israel too.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
An insertion of A chip doesn't mean you've inserted THE chip.

This chip technology is the groundwork for the mark that is coming.

Currently it in and of itself is not the mark.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Toshiba laptop has a fingerprint reader where I don't have to enter a passcode. This will be the future way of securing information. I can see the time where an instrument like this will read 'the mark.'

Fingerprint-Scanner1.jpg

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
An insertion of A chip doesn't mean you've inserted THE chip.

This chip technology is the groundwork for the mark that is coming.

Currently it in and of itself is not the mark.
I doubt that anyone here, well most anyway, would accept a mark or chip in/on their right hand or forehead. At least I hope not. I think it's interesting to ponder the possible ways the Mark could be implemented. The Somark Co. has a permanent, invisible tattoo that easily fits the forehead or hand. The technology is definitely here for the Mark to be in use by governments and financial systems. PositiveID/Verichip Co. is actually a combination of chip implanting for financial, health and even credit records, also deeply involved with the US Feds. I doubt that most are even aware of what they have planned. Total government control is a very real possibility in the near future. It was even rumored that Obama's health care plan has a mandatory 'implantable device' mentioned.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010

I doubt that anyone here, well most anyway, would accept a mark or chip in/on their right hand or forehead. At least I hope not. I think it's interesting to ponder the possible ways the Mark could be implemented. The Somark Co. has a permanent, invisible tattoo that easily fits the forehead or hand. The technology is definitely here for the Mark to be in use by governments and financial systems. PositiveID/Verichip Co. is actually a combination of chip implanting for financial, health and even credit records, also deeply involved with the US Feds. I doubt that most are even aware of what they have planned. Total government control is a very real possibility in the near future. It was even rumored that Obama's health care plan has a mandatory 'implantable device' mentioned.

-- A UN report showed that as of 1999, roughly 1000 worldwide (that they are aware of) were chipped in the hand to allow for more secure access to specific areas within businesses. These are usually high-tech or government funded agencies where security is paramount.

I have little doubt that within the decade the technology will be perfected and people will be required (in an oh-so-subtle manner) to accept it.

The fact that you can carry your banking/CC information, medical information, drivers license, etc. etc. all on one small chip will be touted broadly.

There will be some who object, but just as certain perversions of yesterday are now acceptable common practices today, many will eventually accept it.

Those that hold out will be greated with threats of poor medical care (because it is too difficult to access their records), higher interest rates for credit cards (because of the increased risk of lost/theft and additional costs to CC companies to process), Increased driving fees, increased transaction fees at stores, etc. etc. etc.

Many then will eventually cave, taking solace in the fact that it is not the mark of the beast.

Problem is, that chip will likely be the tool with which that mark is eventually implemented.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Oh lets us understand the pophecy says in ones right hand or forehead or the number or the name of the beast. A computer chip one may think requires all of your medical information, banking information etc...etc... , but that is not at all necessary not by a long shot. The nine digit nuimber od a social security number may not be quite long enough however and 30 digit number that can be continued if needed certainly would do the job for the entire world. Just as the social security number links a vast amount of information ... so too can this longer number link even more.
No need of some fancy computerchip requirig electrical or magnetic power to provide all the potential needed and then some. Now, as far as whether or not the computer chip is the mark of the beast... understand the beast need not develop the mark and probably will not. If he was to develop the mark it would o course all be implanted in the same area. Consider that the beast merely signs a piece of paper unifying the diverse marks all ready in position around the globe. Computer chips, bar codes, tattoos, etc...
with this understanding one can see that in as much as they may be completely up to date in their understanding of revelation prophecy and also be correclty understanding that it s not time yet for the anti-chist to emerge and so that chip someone wants to implant you with seems harmless.... LOOK OUT BELOW!!! All the is needed is for the beast to unify te diverse marks around the globe already in position. Take care....
So when you see a transistion whereas a single form indentifying you is linked accross many boundaries... then... run!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Understand the prophecy concerning the Mark of the Beast. It gives several methods for and/or of it. Certainly, if the Beast's mark was "his" invention it would not need diverse means of implanting or other means. Also, consider the Beast's Mark could be developed, implanted or used by other methods long before the Beast emerges on the scene,as the Beast merely needs to unify the diverse marks already in use. "The name of he Beast, or the number of his name" (maybe not verbatium) - now, consider the options that part of scripture includes in understanding what and how the Mark of the Beast comes into play.
Allow examintion from another standpoint. Consider that certain methods involving implants have been in use for some time before the Beast emerges. However, once the Beast emerges an effort is made to obscure the Beast's Mark by not using more implants in th hand or forehead... allowing those that had already taken the Mark to believe that is not he Mark because of the time it was given. Now comes the Beast and to further obscure the understanding of his mak more, he begins implementing his name and number for the people that have not received the implants or tattoos. And having the number or the name of the Beast may mean yet another form of implants... let us not rule out the left hand for example.
How do you recognize the Mark of the Beast if it doesn't need to be implanted? The diverse uses this one identifyer can give access to as far as a broad spectrum of functions like social security ,drivers license, credit card and banking info as well as medical care (although all these may not be cross-referenced at once) is how it can be revealed.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Very interesting Terry. I have no doubt that the 'Mark' will be implemented in such a subtle manner that many will be seduced, except for those who are intently watching.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
My Toshiba laptop has a fingerprint reader where I don't have to enter a passcode. This will be the future way of securing information. I can see the time where an instrument like this will read 'the mark.'

Fingerprint-Scanner1.jpg

If I might suggest, -- a fingerprint reader works on any finger on any hand. However, there is a technology which is ONLY available to the right hand. And lacking a right hand (i.e., by birth or accident) one would use a secondary technology.

Thus where many ignorantly cite some disconnected and arbitrary assignment of these dictates, -- on their right hand or on their foreheads --, I would propose these are directly associated. And it ain't because the right hand slaps the forehead. :lol:

And this technology is already is common use.

BibleScribe

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
If I might suggest, -- a fingerprint reader works on any finger on any hand. However, there is a technology which is ONLY available to the right hand. And lacking a right hand (i.e., by birth or accident) one would use a secondary technology.

Thus where many ignorantly cite some disconnected and arbitrary assignment of these dictates, -- on their right hand or on their foreheads --, I would propose these are directly associated. And it ain't because the right hand slaps the forehead. :lol:

And this technology is already is common use.

BibleScribe
Thank BS! Tis the season.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Revelation 13:16-18, -- Part 1 of 3

Hey DB,

If you will allow, -- I'd like to explain the features on a ~$20 bill~ which are of significance:

1. "no man can buy or sell"
2. "without the mark"
3. "of the beast"

And where these are critical aspects, so too each has a calculation to 666. But to make that determination, we must have "wisdom". So where so many theories work using one methodology, for one solution, I would observe that the TRUE solution has multiple confirmations. So please allow the following respective solutions:

1. The Book of Revelation is not written to the Jews, but to the gentile Church. As such we have free liberty to use conventions common to the gentiles. Thus I would observe that the language of the world is English. However, we equally know that the number of man is "6". So if we assign (and for those who are already familiar with this concept will bear with me) increments of 6 to each of the letters of the English alphabet, we achieve the following:

a = 6
b = 12
c = 18
d = 24
e = 30
f = etc.

And where no man can buy or sell, we know that the only method of control is a computer database. Thus we can evaluate the word "computer" as follows:

c = 18
o = 90
m = 78
p = etc.
u
t
e
r..............
= 666

Thus the first part of the three-fold counterfeit.

So far so good? :)

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Revelation 13:16-18, -- Part 2 of 3

... So where so many theories work using one methodology, for one solution, I would observe that the TRUE solution has multiple confirmations. So please allow the following respective solutions:

2. "without the mark"
3. "of the beast"

The second part of the solution is the "mark", -- where my participation began in this Topic. For you see, it's NOT a single "hand" entity, (which virtually every theory conforms to), but rather the interdependent association of the "hand" and "forehead": "a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads". Thus you should ask what that interdependency consists of, being that it's NOT a fingerprint; it's NOT for their right and left hands; it's NOT for their left hand; and it coincides with their forehead.

So looking at current technology, we know that the "palm scan" is common in industry. It simply measures the size of your palm and fingers, and confirms your identity. In fact some peoples are sufficiently symmetrical to allow the left hand to be placed palm up, to confirm your identity, but others do not have sufficient symmetry.

Accordingly we should recognize this technology as a strong candidate for this prophecy, but what of the forehead?

As most people who work in a security environment already know, there are three basic means of access. The first is typically a "badge" or "pin number" entry. The second is equivalent, and consists of the palm scan. The third is typically reserved for high security access, and consists of a retnal scan. And of course the eyes are in the "forehead".

Thus the simple association of the right hand and the forehead. :)

BibleScribe

PS Thanks for your indulgence, DB. :D

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

... So where so many theories work using one methodology, for one solution, I would observe that the TRUE solution has multiple confirmations. So please allow the following respective solutions:

2. "without the mark"
3. "of the beast"

The third part of the solution is the second "beast" who will present himself as the Messiah. And of course where Christians recognize the Jewish (i.e., Hebrew) man Jesus as that fulfillment, so too satan will have his counterfeit Jewish man. And in the world today we might consider exactly who is the world's most influential Jewish man in international politics? Certainly we might look to someone who is not only international, but sits with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia with their pinkie fingers clasp together as ~blood relatives~, -- A JEW AND AN ARAB!!!

So who is this man, and does his name sum to 666?

k = 66
i = 54
s = etc.
s =
i =
n =
g =
e =
r =.........
= 666

... and please note that I used the same methodology for both #1 & #3, which provides some confirmation.

But is this all? -- No, there's more we can provide to substantiate the #2 premise, because GOD does not leave us without such confirmation. :)

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

2. "without the mark"
3. "of the beast"

But is this all? -- No, there's more we can provide to substantiate the #2 premise, because GOD does not leave us without such confirmation. :)

So one can consider supplemental concepts (for satan's plan is interwoven), typical of the two "peace" signs of the 1960's. The first was a circle representing the earth, with the lines representing the cross with the arms broken down. However, who could guess what the two fingers represented? It's NOT a "V" for victory, but a completely NEW concept.

As such, if one considered the era of the "computer" (as cited above) then one should conceive that this new technology operates in the binary (switch on/of) mode. Thus there's only "1's" and "0's". And in this binary model, we can count with our fingers/hand such that a closed fist has the value of zero; the thumb only has a value of 1; the first finger only has a value of 2; the thumb and first finger have a value of 3; etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8p-tLD5E5A

Thus we should discover that the hand "peace" sign is the number "6". Surprising?!? :eek:
-- And if I might note, three fingers (i.e., Trinity) is the number "7".--

But this is not all. There's more ...

BibleScribe