Where are the Heavenly Places we Sit in?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we, our souls, in heaven now?

And if so, why can't we hear or see any of it?

Imagining and thinking of things above is not the same thing.

Also, if our souls are above in heaven, then why are we exhorted to think on things above, which means we are not above, but below.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Also, if our souls are above in heaven, then why are we exhorted to think on things above, which means we are not above, but below.

"And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.
And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.
And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly." Mark 8:22-26

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

Reactions: Azim

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I figure heaven is like a sea of gasoline - you are just fine till you light a match. Sin is the match.