Where can I find a really shy woman for a relationship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If you're alone on a deserted island and want a wife, you better pray or you'll most likely never marry. Lol

Do you pray at all? Do you read the Bible? I have to wonder, because you have little faith in God's willingness to hear and answer prayer. And you disregard scripture that has been posted that instructs us to pray and ask God when we have needs. If having a wife is a need, consider what scripture says about needs.

Philippians 4:19
[19]But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

If you don't ask, you're not going to receive.

James 4:2-3
[2]Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
[3]Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

And if lack faith in God, start reading the Bible. The scripture below explains how that reading and hearing God's Word increases our ability to hear His voice. And hearing His voice brings faith.

Romans 10:17
[17]So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hi @TLHKAJ Prayer and the Scriptures in a young man's life might ultimately lead to the Lord bringing him together with someone who will become His Christian wife, but first and foremost what Paul says in 1 Thessalonians 4.3 applies: "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification".

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes.

Their behaviour especially. Everyone just wants fast fun and social approval. Introverts and Christians are not only mocked but also humiliated and bullied. Like if they discover someone is a devout Christian then everyone will go against that person. It is shocking that this happens in a Western country, yes, but the culture is strongly anti-Christian and will even be worse in the future.

And people raised in the church are just as bad as outside. People even joke that women go to church when they get an abortion. Not to say churches here are full of single mums, literally FULL of them. Everything is broken in this place and no matter where you look you only get wickedness and immorality.

Even my own mother (which is a rather optimistic person) suggested once that I should consider remaining single and not marrying. There's NOTHING encouraging here in Scotland.
Ahhhhh, wanting a suitable wife!.....it's a dream many of us single guys want SI......I've been on the look out for decades :)
What I've learned is to get my own house in order. Meeting and recognising someone suitable is not only about few fish in the suitable pond but being suitable myself. You know the old saying, 'if you want a million dollar woman, become a million dollar man'. This of course is metaphor in case you mistake it for being literal.

So far in my world the women I thought might have been suitable have vaporised .....and in retrospect, probably for the better.....I've been far too impulsive and impatient.

My sexual desires have not abated....at times they loom larger than life even in my 70th year. ....but I am learning.....slowly....what a pain!
In the interim I don't have the heartache and headache associated with having mistakenly picked an unsuitable companion....an issue I see all too often in relationships.

You're 21.....continue to learn about what constitutes relational health in the genders with out projecting your own sexual urgency onto the girls around you and then putting them down.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Weren't you complaining about single moms? How do you think they became or were single moms? Some man was involved. Why are you not ragging on the men who have left women to fend for themselves?
Because women are the ones who let those men do the stuff.

A jerk couldn't do anything with a woman if she respected herself and didn't sell her body. But since most women like such kind of men, and in many cases even know that they won't be faithful, this is what happens. Not to say that many of those impregnated women won't even become mothers.
This is SO not true. I'm telling ya, you must be hanging with some dude who is divorced and has to pay child support. He should have to. The amount of Child Support is determined by the Court, not the woman.
The courts are feminist and anti-men.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you're alone on a deserted island and want a wife, you better pray or you'll most likely never marry. Lol

Do you pray at all? Do you read the Bible? I have to wonder, because you have little faith in God's willingness to hear and answer prayer. And you disregard scripture that has been posted that instructs us to pray and ask God when we have needs. If having a wife is a need, consider what scripture says about needs.

Philippians 4:19
[19]But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

If you don't ask, you're not going to receive.

James 4:2-3
[2]Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
[3]Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

And if you lack faith in God, start reading the Bible. The scripture below explains how that reading and hearing God's Word increases our ability to hear His voice. And hearing His voice brings faith.

Romans 10:17
[17]So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Yes, what I was trying to say is that we shouldn't expect God to do miracles for us. We have to work for them.

Mind Matthew 16:4.

4 An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of Jonah. And he left them, and departed.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, what I was trying to say is that we shouldn't expect God to do miracles for us. We have to work for them.

Mind Matthew 16:4.

4 An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of Jonah. And he left them, and departed.
Signs are not the same thing as miracles.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
As a single man myself, I can't give much advice on this, but you are perhaps asking too many requirements, obviously if they aren't equally yoked then definitely stay away, but......

An extroverted girl may be a good thing for you, not all extroverts are immoral, there are some good people around, just because someone has a number of friends doesn't mean they are up to all the things you mentioned.

There are modest, humble, respectful, Jesus loving Christian women (who can be introverts and extroverts) out there who may have a number of friends, who may also become your friends too, so an extroverted Christian woman for you could actually be a good thing.

Also you are only 21, no rush. :)
@Josho An important consideration; Amos 3.3 says: "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First, r u a Christian or just an athiest looking for a really shy woman. If you're an atheist it will probably be easier to find a really shy woman in various places but you won't be Christ-centered/God-centered which is what your source should be coming from since there's a God and Jesus is Lord. church would be a good place to find a really shy Christian woman. I also wouldn't base my selection of a relationship based on whether they are shy but if it's because you feel more comfortable with a shy woman perhaps because you're shy yourself then so be it. :) Good luck. I want to find my own relationship. I know exactly what I want/like. Not to mention I've had a crush on someone at the other forum who is married for example but I would never interfere. I would only be friends and if I have my own guy then I would focus on him #1.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
First, r u a Christian or just an athiest looking for a really shy woman. If you're an atheist it will probably be easier to find a really shy woman in various places but you won't be Christ-centered/God-centered which is what your source should be coming from since there's a God and Jesus is Lord. church would be a good place to find a really shy Christian woman. I also wouldn't base my selection of a relationship based on whether they are shy but if it's because you feel more comfortable with a shy woman perhaps because you're shy yourself then so be it. :) Good luck. I want to find my own relationship. I know exactly what I want/like. Not to mention I've had a crush on someone at the other forum who is married for example but I would never interfere. I would only be friends and if I have my own guy then I would focus on him #1.
Yes I'm a Christian, that's why I'm here.

And I want in fact a Christian woman who is shyer than myself.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That scripture doesn't apply to miracles. Jesus even told His followers to go out and heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out demons (in His name, by faith in Him). Miracles aren't a bad thing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I'm a Christian, that's why I'm here.

And I want in fact a Christian woman who is shyer than myself.
I'm a shy person and always have been...reserved, you might say. But I'm not shy with those I am close to. And as I've gotten older, I've developed more of an ability to communicate with people while still being reserved.

I married a man who is also shy, and over the years, he also developed more communication skills. He actually remarked that he was shy, but when he met me ...and me being shier than him ...it gave him confidence (with me).

That dynamic can be good ....but in an abusive, controlling marriage, it is not a good thing. Over the years, I learned that if I'm not going to continue being controlled and abused (along with our children), then I have to grow up and assert myself. And that's what I did. Where it comes to my personal safety and that of my children (and now, grandchildren), I have to take initiative to the best of my ability and with God's help. Shy or not, it doesn't need to be crippling.

So when I see you talking over and over about being shy and wanting a wife who is more shy .... that's very concerning to me. It's especially concerning because I have seen you express that you want to keep your wife at home. Tell me ....how do you expect to accomplish that? Would she be free to voice her concerns, wants, needs with you? Would she be free to go into town for regular life activities such as shopping, errands, or even have lunch with a friend now and then?

God hasn't called us to a life of isolation. If you can't interact with those around you or even smile and hold a conversation with a stranger you meet in the grocery store, how in the world do you expect to reach the lost? ....or do you even want to reach the lost?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm a shy person and always have been...reserved, you might say. But I'm not shy with those I am close to. And as I've gotten older, I've developed more of an ability to communicate with people while still being reserved.

I married a man who is also shy, and over the years, he also developed more communication skills. He actually remarked that he was shy, but when he met me ...and me being shier than him ...it gave him confidence (with me).

That dynamic can be good ....but in an abusive, controlling marriage, it is not a good thing. Over the years, I learned that if I'm not going to continue being controlled and abused (along with our children), then I have to grow up and assert myself. And that's what I did. Where it comes to my personal safety and that of my children (and now, grandchildren), I have to take initiative to the best of my ability and with God's help. Shy or not, it doesn't need to be crippling.

So when I see you talking over and over about being shy and wanting a wife who is more shy .... that's very concerning to me. It's especially concerning because I have seen you express that you want to keep your wife at home. Tell me ....how do you expect to accomplish that? Would she be free to voice her concerns, wants, needs with you? Would she be free to go into town for regular life activities such as shopping, errands, or even have lunch with a friend now and then?

God hasn't called us to a life of isolation. If you can't interact with those around you or even smile and hold a conversation with a stranger you meet in the grocery store, how in the world do you expect to reach the lost? ....or do you even want to reach the lost?
@TLHKAJ Shy ppl can also have a holy boldness...