Where can I find a really shy woman for a relationship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I'm not sure how is my statement in any way related to control...
Give some thought to it. My whole post, not just that part.

What is the role of man in his life, and what is the role of God in the man's life? Why is it you want someone who is so weak?

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But my question remains.

How was my previous statement related to being controlling?
The fact that you don't see it indicates your blurred boundaries.
Health in any arena is indicated by vibrancy, by bright eyed genuine self confidence and the desire that others relate with the same.

Reactions: Lambano and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my question remains.

How was my previous statement related to being controlling?
Why do you want to find someone who is so weak? Emotionally weak, weak willed, why is that? Typically the weaker are chosen for their ability to be controlled.

You want someone weak because you want them to be weaker than you. You are seeking someone you can control. That's the thinking here.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you want to find someone who is so weak? Emotionally weak, weak willed, why is that? Typically the weaker are chosen for their ability to be controlled.

You want someone weak because you want them to be weaker than you. You are seeking someone you can control. That's the thinking here.

Much love!
Not exactly "weak" as a doormat, just a woman who is weaker than me. Because I need to be sure she will respect my authority and submit to me as the Bible commands (which doesn't mean blindly following everything I say but rather, respecting and not supplanting my position as the head and leader of the household).

A bold confident woman on the other hand, would likely prevent me from building a Biblical marriage, and leave me trapped between obeying every of her whims or facing a divorce with its consequences, like a lot of men nowadays are.

Furthermore, the doormat type of woman (or man) has got a big minus as well, which is their high vulnerability to manipulation, extremely dangerous in a marriage. A simple interaction with a friendly-looking person (including a rebellious child) could easily mislead her, and consequently bring serious problems into our marriage. So I don't want that either.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not exactly "weak" as a doormat, just a woman who is weaker than me. Because I need to be sure she will respect my authority and submit to me as the Bible commands (which doesn't mean blindly following everything I say but rather, respecting and not supplanting my position as the head and leader of the household).

A bold confident woman on the other hand, would likely prevent me from building a Biblical marriage, and leave me trapped between obeying every of her whims or facing a divorce with its consequences, like a lot of men nowadays are.

Furthermore, the doormat type of woman (or man) has got a big minus as well, which is their high vulnerability to manipulation, extremely dangerous in a marriage. A simple interaction with a friendly-looking person (including a rebellious child) could easily mislead her, and consequently bring serious problems into our marriage. So I don't want that either.

I am dismayed by your arrogant misunderstanding of what a marriage is all about.

The Bible tells us that a man and a woman, when they are married, become one in partnership, where neither the man nor the woman hold to dominance within that relationship, but that they work together in agreement as a singular entity before the Lord.

The Bible also tells us that to be a "leader" we are to also become a servant to those whom we want to "lead" by our example and wisdom.

It seems to me that you have a long way to go in your "Christian walk," to have the necessary wisdom to become an acceptable husband for a wife.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, I’m a young student who is slowly growing up and approaching adult life, and as such I’m wondering which would be the woman I could marry in the future. Sometimes my hormones attack me and make me desperate to enter a relationship, though I know that I should be patient and trust God, especially now that I don’t have many responsibilities and can live pretty comfortably. But this will end someday and I will have to begin a new life want it or not, so I want to planify my purpose and goals for my adult life. And one of the most important areas will be marriage and children, so I should be extremely cautious with picking the woman I make my life with, because if this part goes wrong my life will be irreparably lost forever. Divorce is not any joke and may leave me literally begging in the streets.

This said, after observing the behavior and character of the vast majority of women my around (pride, arrogance, entitlement, promiscuity, rudeness, mistreatment, disrespect, attention-seeking, gossip, drama, tattoos, piercings, Netflix, Instagram, selfies, trips to Dubai, feminism, horoscopes, Buddhas, dyed hairs, immodest clothing etc) it is more than clear that if I don’t pick an unicorn from Mars they will kill me. I don’t know of any single woman my age who doesn’t have an Instagram profile and dozens of friends (with benefits).

Because the world of these days is so wicked and corrupted and most women seem to only do whatever this evil world tells them to, I have come to the conclusion that my only safe option is to meet a socially awkward loner with no friends at all, who hides and isolates herself from society and only gets along with her family. A woman who is really shy, reserved, introverted, quiet, bashful... scared of strangers, blushes a lot, takes centuries to even give a chance to someone, lacks social skills, has no Instagram or Facebook profiles and of course a devout Christian virgin. Basically a woman who lives in an unbreakable bubble that nobody but those given access to by the Lord can enter. I know this may be a bit too much to expect, but this is honestly the only kind of woman I can see myself with (something very close at least).

The thing is that I have no idea on where I could ever find such a woman, because I won’t give up on this ideal either. I don’t want a socially confident woman, not at all. I don’t want a woman to kill me with games, drama, criticism, lies, mistreatment, infidelity, illegitimate children, alimony, child support and theft of belongings. I don’t want a woman to exchange me for Chad Tyrone. I want a woman I can be sure that will respect me. Even if it takes a longer time to find.

So, then what places would you recommend for me? Thanks all.
You would have to be willing to put forward the strength to talk to one yourself and introduce yourself if you intend to be with any shy introvert because we tend to not like to be approachers.

And please don't get any ideas from me saying "we" thinking I'm saying " oh look I'm one" please because I'm old enough to be your mother. Almost.

R.6d10d4e42773248e05f8ddd017be904a

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You would have to be willing to put forward the strength to talk to one yourself and introduce yourself if you intend to be with any shy introvert because we tend to not like to be approachers.

And please don't get any ideas from me saying "we" thinking I'm saying " oh look I'm one" please because I'm old enough to be your mother. Almost.

R.6d10d4e42773248e05f8ddd017be904a
Yes, 100% agree. Actually I expect the woman not to start the relationship. I want to pick the one who best meets my expectations and get to know her. And only her.

I'm not willing to waste my time with worthless seductresses and unbelievers. Sorry.

And I'm not interested in online dating anyway so don't worry.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, 100% agree. Actually I expect the woman not to start the relationship. I want to pick the one who best meets my expectations and get to know her. And only her.

I'm not willing to waste my time with worthless seductresses and unbelievers. Sorry.

And I'm not interested in online dating anyway so don't worry.
If you're looking to meet someone you share personality traits with the answer is obviously a dating site.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you're looking to meet someone you share personality traits with the answer is obviously a dating site.
No thanks. I want a woman of flesh and blood, not a picture with a face.

Also Internet is the worst place to date, worse than a bar. Because a literal harlot can put on the face of Mary.

And yes people also do put on masks on real life, but in the Internet there are no limits at all.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Also Internet is the worst place to date, worse than a bar. Because a literal harlot can put on the face of Mary.
Then honestly you should be going to church and find a nice woman that loves God. Then who cares if she's shy?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since you already have a bar that will make that search take a lot longer, it would probably be better to work on yourself and focus on developing what you personally have to offer in return.

1*DHp-XnfX2rblc_91PgnBHQ.jpeg

Keep in mind that a picture is a picture of a flesh and blood person.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Keep in mind that a picture is a picture of a flesh and blood person.
Yes! Tomorrow I will create another account, say I'm a 70 year old woman from Turkmenistan and put on the picture of a granny as my avatar.

And you will believe it. This is Internet :D. The land of a thousand faces.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Tomorrow I will create another account, say I'm a 70 year old woman and put on the picture of a granny as my avatar.

And you will believe it. This is Internet :D.
Hey that's my favorite fraudster to make angry. You can always tell because they ask for private info like your phone number and stuff. And they always need a train or plane ticket paid for to come see you. Or their kids need money for some reason and your daddy now. Need I go on?

Reactions: DuckieLady

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi, I’m a young student who is slowly growing up and approaching adult life, and as such I’m wondering which would be the woman I could marry in the future. Sometimes my hormones attack me and make me desperate to enter a relationship, though I know that I should be patient and trust God, especially now that I don’t have many responsibilities and can live pretty comfortably. But this will end someday and I will have to begin a new life want it or not, so I want to planify my purpose and goals for my adult life. And one of the most important areas will be marriage and children, so I should be extremely cautious with picking the woman I make my life with, because if this part goes wrong my life will be irreparably lost forever. Divorce is not any joke and may leave me literally begging in the streets.

This said, after observing the behavior and character of the vast majority of women my around (pride, arrogance, entitlement, promiscuity, rudeness, mistreatment, disrespect, attention-seeking, gossip, drama, tattoos, piercings, Netflix, Instagram, selfies, trips to Dubai, feminism, horoscopes, Buddhas, dyed hairs, immodest clothing etc) it is more than clear that if I don’t pick an unicorn from Mars they will kill me. I don’t know of any single woman my age who doesn’t have an Instagram profile and dozens of friends (with benefits).

Because the world of these days is so wicked and corrupted and most women seem to only do whatever this evil world tells them to, I have come to the conclusion that my only safe option is to meet a socially awkward loner with no friends at all, who hides and isolates herself from society and only gets along with her family. A woman who is really shy, reserved, introverted, quiet, bashful... scared of strangers, blushes a lot, takes centuries to even give a chance to someone, lacks social skills, has no Instagram or Facebook profiles and of course a devout Christian virgin. Basically a woman who lives in an unbreakable bubble that nobody but those given access to by the Lord can enter. I know this may be a bit too much to expect, but this is honestly the only kind of woman I can see myself with (something very close at least).

The thing is that I have no idea on where I could ever find such a woman, because I won’t give up on this ideal either. I don’t want a socially confident woman, not at all. I don’t want a woman to kill me with games, drama, criticism, lies, mistreatment, infidelity, illegitimate children, alimony, child support and theft of belongings. I don’t want a woman to exchange me for Chad Tyrone. I want a woman I can be sure that will respect me. Even if it takes a longer time to find.

So, then what places would you recommend for me? Thanks all.

How are you my friend.

A good place to meet a good girl is church.

Another good way is to meet a good girl is through a friend of a friend.

School is another good place to meet a nice girl.

At events such as weddings and parties.

Even at the grocery store.

All the best in finding a good woman for you.
God bless

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then honestly you should be going to church and find a nice woman that loves God. Then who cares if she's shy?
She needs to be shyer than me because I want to be the head and strong member of the relationship. Not the voiceless boy who will have to be ok with everything the dominant dozen friends woman wants.

In other words, I won't be able to build a Biblical marriage at all if I don't pick a timid, awkward, socially isolated woman, with less life experience and a very strong attachment to her parents. And as I'm also a very shy person myself (ok, a lot more so in real life than here) it's particularly important for me not to find myself with a typical modern woman.

Reactions: dev553344