Where can I find a really shy woman for a relationship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That scripture doesn't apply to miracles. Jesus even told His followers to go out and heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out demons (in His name, by faith in Him). Miracles aren't a bad thing.
So we are switching topics.

What I meant was that one shouldn't expect God to give everything they want. I think the scripture you quoted may have referred to spiritual, rather than material needs and that's possibly where our misunderstanding lies.

Otherwise, problems like persecution, hunger, unemployment or involuntary singledom would be nearly unexistent among Christians. While God may certainly help and support us in pursuing our earthly goals, most of the work will still fall on the individual and the world around them. In other words, if we seek the Lord with our hearts, our more spiritual and heavenly needs (like those related to self-improvement) will be fulfilled, but the more material and earthly ones (like those related to relationships which is the topic of this thread) may or may not, depending on factors outside of His control.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhhhh, wanting a suitable wife!.....it's a dream many of us single guys want SI......I've been on the look out for decades :)
What I've learned is to get my own house in order. Meeting and recognising someone suitable is not only about few fish in the suitable pond but being suitable myself. You know the old saying, 'if you want a million dollar woman, become a million dollar man'. This of course is metaphor in case you mistake it for being literal.

So far in my world the women I thought might have been suitable have vaporised .....and in retrospect, probably for the better.....I've been far too impulsive and impatient.

My sexual desires have not abated....at times they loom larger than life even in my 70th year. ....but I am learning.....slowly....what a pain!
In the interim I don't have the heartache and headache associated with having mistakenly picked an unsuitable companion....an issue I see all too often in relationships.

You're 21.....continue to learn about what constitutes relational health in the genders with out projecting your own sexual urgency onto the girls around you and then putting them down.

Good word bro.

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I love it so much when a woman gets nervous and scared after developing feelings for me... and when she blushes...

Women these days open up too soon and do everything without any inhibition... and I hate this a lot...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I love it so much when a woman gets nervous and scared after developing feelings for me... and when she blushes...

Women these days open up too soon and do everything without any inhibition... and I hate this a lot...
What you love in this respect requires urgent consideration.
Inverted perceptions are fertile grounds for every kind of evil

Saddism, BDSM and the like are predicated on inverted perceptions!

ShyIntrovert

Mar 11, 2022
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What you love in this respect requires urgent consideration.
Inverted perceptions are fertile grounds for every kind of evil

Saddism, BDSM and the like are predicated on inverted perceptions!
Not sure what do you mean by "inverted perceptions".

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh.

Basically I mean the longer she takes to love you, the more she will love you.
I don't know you, only what I've read here, but my suggestion to you is to forget about finding a wife for the moment, and focus on growing in love with God. I don't get the impression you've come to understand much about love. I don't say that in any insulting way. I didn't have the first clue about love for decades into my life. We don't always.

Discovering is better than controlling. Perceptions are not realities. And others don't necessarily follow the behavioral rules you may surmise.

Be patient, put your trust in Jesus, and wait for Him to show you, IF He intends a wife for you, whomever that may be.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy