Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you think happens to babies if they are aborted?

Can you believe God would send innocent babies to hell? That doesn't seem right to me.

If they go to Heaven, think about it. If they were born, they could become terrible sinners and wind up in hell. If someone killed them first, they'd go to Heaven. So can that be right? Could you be doing a baby a favor by aborting it and sending it to Heaven? That doesn't seem right to me either.
Where do aborted babies go? From what I understand, in part into the Covid vaccine.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you have a link for that information, or did somebody just told you without any info on it?
I saw a few different media reports posted on the forum, though I don't remember where. There's a couple threads that are posted on daily, so I probably saw it on one of them. Covid, vaccine, a third is pro-vax, so it's not on there. Cristo Rei and Bobby Jo seem to be up on it. I get too riled up if I watch it too much, so I try not to pay too much attention to it.

Reactions: Triumph1300

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Satanic media is not going to bring to light what the baby murderers do with the little bodies of murdered babies. If they murder MILLIONS of babies they wouldn't hesitate to sell the little bodies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's children have told me that the children of unbelievers go to Hell. No way!

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that most souls "exist" before embodiment in this world, and are "sent" into the womb upon conception. Perhaps the babies who are not born are taken to a kind of intermediary or "limbo" realm, and they can enter the world once again, perhaps through other circumstances.

We have no idea, however. The Bible is silent on such matters, obviously.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think that most souls "exist" before embodiment in this world, and are "sent" into the womb upon conception. Perhaps the babies who are not born are taken to a kind of intermediary or "limbo" realm, and they can enter the world once again, perhaps through other circumstances.

If I remember correctly I was told a similar story by a mormon.
They told me more strange stories, btw.

Reincarnation is also taught by eastern cults.

Scripture makes it clear that we have one life on earth before we receive an eternal judgment and verdict, based on whether we accepted Jesus as our Savior and Lord. We don’t get several lives here on earth to make the right decision; we have only the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember correctly I was told a similar story by a mormon.
They told me more strange stories, btw.

Reincarnation is also taught by eastern cults.

Scripture makes it clear that we have one life on earth before we receive an eternal judgment and verdict, based on whether we accepted Jesus as our Savior and Lord. We don’t get several lives here on earth to make the right decision; we have only the one.

Well, I'm not a Mormon, but regarding this specific issue, don't Catholics and some other branches believe in Purgatory of some kind? I think the Vatican teaches something like, babies who are not able to enter this world go to that realm (temporarily).

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think happens to babies if they are aborted?

Can you believe God would send innocent babies to hell? That doesn't seem right to me.

If they go to Heaven, think about it. If they were born, they could become terrible sinners and wind up in hell. If someone killed them first, they'd go to Heaven. So can that be right? Could you be doing a baby a favor by aborting it and sending it to Heaven? That doesn't seem right to me either.
All souls return to the God that gave them.

No one is yet in Hell.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The poll shows 1 person voted Hell?

Why would God send an aborted baby soul to Hell, or anyone for that matter? And let Satan and his angels remain active on earth.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Historical information, of what a person can think of about hell. This information is from a book called “The penguins book of hell” with a lot of historical records of some of the thoughts and ponderances of hell is like. This one in particular recorded of hell also being for children.

Now I’m someone who believes hell has already given up it’s dead and is now over (you see this happen from Rev 20-22). And believe that people end up either on the outside of the gates of heaven or inside the gates and God being a good God would take in the account of a child who has no prior knowledge of anything about Christ; but also so for the lame, disabled and aborted.

Whatever you believe is your own ideals about it.

image.jpg

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know.... I am fed up with people posting their so called Bible knowledge here without backing it up with scripture.
My bad. I erred thinking people who patronize Christian communities actually take the time to read the Bible so as to keep up with the discussions.

"And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:7

Revelation 20:12-15

2 Peter 2:9

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This one in particular recorded of hell also being for children.

Nothing new.
False cult doctrine again by a Catholic priest.
--------------------------------------------------------

By David: “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, ‘Who knows, the LORD may be gracious to me, that the child may live.’ But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.” David’s response indicates that those who cannot believe are safe in the Lord. David said that he could go to the child but could not bring the child back to him. Also, and just as important, David seemed to be comforted by this knowledge. In other words, David was saying that he would see his baby son in heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewG

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing new.
False cult doctrine again by a Catholic priest.
--------------------------------------------------------

By David: “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, ‘Who knows, the LORD may be gracious to me, that the child may live.’ But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.” David’s response indicates that those who cannot believe are safe in the Lord. David said that he could go to the child but could not bring the child back to him. Also, and just as important, David seemed to be comforted by this knowledge. In other words, David was saying that he would see his baby son in heaven.

Of course.

Reactions: Triumph1300