Where do the two witness' prophesy for the 1260 days of the GT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
So, knowing of the coming flood of persecution, why would you ( or any post trib believer) not want to be in the safety of God on mount Zion in Jerusalem during the GT?
Pella or Petra might be a better choice.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
Veteran not a single scripture you posted referenced what I posted... not one. you usually seem to be very bright so I have allot of difficulty seeing why you miss my points so often. Your post was about those from the grave....mine was not. your post was about inheriting Heaven, mine was not. You completely missed my points - was it on purpose? As far as me being one of the Two Witnesses, I have no problem with anyone being a skeptic, but to attempt claiming I am trying to fool anyone.. that I strongly have issue with. One of the major problems I see in this forum is people utterly side-stepping any issue they do not wish to face.
Well now that's a twist. My post was NOT just about those who have died, and they are not in the "grave" anyway. Their rotting flesh and bones is though, but that's all. My post was in response to how you propose a "rapture" just for the sake of the deceived. That idea is not written in God's Word, period. That's WHY I covered the Scripture points to you that I did. Might want to re-read what I covered about it.

terry said:
your credibility is waning when I realize you seem to have no the ability to understand any point but what you want to make. I requested you to change your stance because I like you, even though we are often at odds, sometimes adamantly. Trying to fool people into thinking I am one of the Two Witnesses??? THAT idea does not work as I often say I have no problem with anyone being a skeptic, in fact I encourage it, I just don't want anyone to do what you have just done... use Denial withOut Proof or Evidence. It is amazing to me that people have not realized my words are NOT even close to the words that "claimers" use.
I don't think I have to worry about credibility, I don't go claiming I'm one of the two witnesses of Rev.11 that will be killed in Jerusalem and left laying in the street. Don't think I dislike you Terry because of your claim. As far as proof, there is none, and there won't be until the event happens in Jerusalem for everyone to see. So we all can remain skeptical about your claim until you've proven it through that Rev.11 event taking place. Clearly, that event has not happened yet, so I with others remain skeptical of your claim, and are justified in The LORD by doing so. Afterall, it's His Word that is more important, not yours. Until that event I am also justified in thinking you could be trying to fool people.

terry said:
Why do you not get that when Christ Jesus comes to rule on Earth that it is here where there are physical people??? What reason do you have to think that every person on the planet will be at Armageddon? - And EVERYONE on earth will die? You do not get that if it was the way you understand it then MANKIND's reasoning would FORCE people top believe for self preservation/
Get this... Satan will reason with man and in order for that to work.. mankind's reasoning CANNOT be dismissed. For your understanding to work... God will have to re-write and change the past, not just simply explain it. It is a good thing you know the Word of God... It is not a good thing if you cannot apply it, nor understand it. ONE must be able to build a working model - it is that simple.
That's a doctrine of Jewish origin, a fleshy Milennium reign by Christ. It does not align with what is written about the resurrection at Christ's coming in many Scriptures, even specific Scriptures I've addressed that you refuse... to address. So all you're doing now is trying to come up with anything and everything that gets away from that point as far as possible, which definitely is not a sign of one of the two witnesses prophesying God's Truth.

terry said:
Don't you realize how easy it would be for me to make-up false prophecies that I could then interpret anyway I wanted by being vague, or making prophecies about things in great detail but say they are for the far future so no one could dispute it.. yet I have never done any of these things nor even tried to. Instead all my writings have been concise, direct and I have not attempted to give prophecy ( though I have told of a couple visions - but those visions were not under any guise of proving myself a prophet ). When it is time - I will then give prophecy, but not before it is time. When it is time I will prove I am one of the Two Witnesses, but alas not any will believe.. and that is scriptural, but not verbatim. Until then, I offer reasoning, understanding and insight... what the "claimers never do, because they cannot.
You have been very vague with that reason idea. God has give us the correct way to reason, and it is with Him in His Word. When He foretells us what will happen and we don't heed it, then reason has gone out the window. And that's what has happened to anyone who thinks there will be a 'rapture' during or before the tribulation just to protect them from falling away to receive the mark of the beast, or bowing to his image. Christ Jesus is looking for those who are willing to make a stand for Him during the tribulation, not to fly away to escape it.

So. this is exactly how I see what is happening concerning...me " Will the Real Two Witnesses Please stand up and be recognized... so WE can ALL call you liars and deny you. because we want to know the Two Witnesses BUT we want to call them liars, deny them and abuse them in any manner possible... because we are Christians! This is what you are doing Veteran and others as well... how smart is that???
There's nothing written in Scripture anywhere that requires for any of us to believe your claim, especially since your claim has not yet manifested per the Rev.11 prophecy. Likewise with someone claiming to be Jesus Christ today (and there have been many), there's no reason to believe their claims either, since they have not manifested per Biblical prophecy. And by how much you protest I now wonder if you haven't just been deluding yourself all along.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Protest??? shirley ewe jest!!! Protesting would not be accepting a skeptic and encouraging it. All I am doing is responding to the lunacy of today as people deny with zero proof just like they did in the ancient times against other prophets and even Jesus. .Your going over board Vet, please be easier.

My entire reason for identifying myself is because I carry a gift. For all those who accept a prophet as a prophet receives a prophet's reward... This is NOT some self elevating scheme, it is one that elevates others - as it should be. What is your reasoning to attack me through Denial without proof or evidence except it is an attempt of self elevating by you for you? Yes, there are many, many, many false claimers, but what happens when you meet a real one... simple - you try to dismiss him ( me ) as well - then call yourself righteous? If you must continue this - I can call you to task on your conviction, and I am pretty certain you will NOT accept the challenge. Here is what it would be... I am sure and certain of my conviction that I am one of the Two Witnesses... God revealed this to me.

In fact, i am so certain ( and because I believe it to be righteous as well ) That IF I have used this in any deceptive manner then I believe I belong in the pit. That is MY conviction... Can you - or are you willing to say the same? - That if you are wrong about me...??? Understand this... by YOUR words, just as by MY words we are judged. Now if you must continue this assault I will propose this to you for an answer. If you are unwilling to ( and you should be ) answer this, then please stop the assault because continuing means that I will expect an answer. Because I like you - though we argue tooth and nail sometimes, I really do not wish for this to be called to task, but I really do not appreciate Denial withOut Proof or Evidence.tactics - Exactly why should I?

Most people "claimers" want something... status - money, money/status.. or other... I only want to give, I did not reveal who I am to be elevated and don't want to be... I am just a person - for some reason which is beyond me,,, people think being one of the Two Witnesses is a glorious thing... I think just the opposite, for I know what scripture has in store for me to do - and I would much rather be a healer. please read what the "claimers" write about themselves as one of the Two Witnesses.. they try to glorify themselves... I do not. They WANT something for themselves... I want for others, not me.

Tell me, i know that my task is awful harsh, but what do you think should be right for all those that deinied the prophets ( of course they did this witouth proof or evidence) or killed the prophets? I limited this to the prophets Jesus came to pay for our sins - although he was treated just as the prophets... denied without proof or evidence. This is 2,000 years later and people have not changed....what a shame.

By the way...one is not spared through Grace against their words - especially against the Two Witnesses. So don't think you can just go ahead and face the task without worry that your words will have no commitment.

And I never said Christ Jesus would be in the flesh while he reigned.. I never gave that much cvonsideration... I only stated the people will be. You altered what I said and responded to something that was not said nor implied.