• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have sinned.
So, why did you do that, Bob?
And why will you do it again, if the Law is your friend?

A.) Bob replies...>"well, im trying to sound like i have a clue, but my commentary is not able to respond to you, Behold.".

Listen, im here for people who are invested in learning... people who are stuck in a dead church filled with dead religion...or they have no church home and want to hear some BIBLE, and get SOME LIGHT from a "christian" forum.
Im for them.<
They hear me....
You are invested only in wasting time, according to everything you post.
That's no reason to exist on this forum, Bob.
Find a better way, and a new reality.
Why do I sin? I talk a lot about that with God. I'm not sure it would be wise to talk to you about it.

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
This is a bait, it is not written, the only thing we know is that: death came into the world because of sin.

God created evil!

This is impossible, God can only create Good, In Genesis the week of creation, every day God saw it was Good.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are those who have become this...."The temple of the Holy Spirit"..... "Seated in Heavenly Places, in Christ"....having Spiritually become a "NEW Creation"..."in Christ".

This is to become this.....>""as JESUS IS........so are the BORN AGAIN......IN....THIS....World"....
When they receive their reward Be, but while on earth, they are under the same laws and do the same work as we do, although it falls on their shoulders to see it is accomplished.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is impossible, God can only create Good, In Genesis the week of creation, every day God saw it was Good.

Are you saying Isaiah 45:7 is NOT Scripture and is Not God's Word, and therefore NOT to be trusted?

To God Be The Glory

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you saying Isaiah 45:7 is NOT Scripture and is Not God's Word, and therefore NOT to be trusted?

To God Be The Glory

No, he's trying to explain to you, that you are accusing God of causing "moral evil" in a human, based on your misinterpretation of Isaiah 45.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wouldn't believe me but God created evil!

You're right I don't agree with you, I don't believe that God created evil. More important the scriptures don't agree with you.
In the scriptures they tell us that Adam transgressed God's law, but this transgression can't be charged against God. God can't be tried with evil things nor does he try anyone. Sin or evil comes when someone is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.(James 1:13,14)
An angel of God and Mankind, not God, is responsible for the existence of evil. An angel of God became a Satan and a Devil when he rebelled against God. He desired something that he didn't have the right to desire or have, worship. The Angel that became Satan and the Devil wanted to be worshipped by mankind.(James 1:13,14) Satan did this by telling the human woman Eve a lie.(Genesis 3:1-5) He convinced her to believe that YHWH God was wrongly withholding something good for her. That YHWH God wasn't ruling in her best interests so it would be in her best interests if she disobeyed God and she did disobey. This all shows that sin or evil didn't originate with God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can you summarize that into a short paragraph?

Sure.

A hell bound sinner, is lost and without hope in this world and under the damnation of God.
John 3:36
You can't solve this by praying, bible reading, giving to the poor, worshiping Mary or Maroni, dying in a state of grace, or by being water baptized 23 times, or by confessing all the sins you didn't forget to confess again.
Only God can solve your sin issue, and once solved you go to Heaven after you die and God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit come to live in you now and forever.
Christ, virgin born, the Bread come down from Heaven, came to deal with ALL your sin on The Cross = so that God will accept you based only on what Christ did for you on the Cross, as proven by the Resurrection of Jesus.
If you dont allow Christ to take care of your sin, Jesus says you will die in them., and you will meet God as your eternal judge and not your Spiritual Father.
He will then allow your eternal spirit to go, after you body dies, to the place where your current spiritual Father is destined to Go.
Hell.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.

A hell bound sinner, is lost and without hope in this world and under the damnation of God.
John 3:36
You can't solve this by praying, bible reading, giving to the poor, worshiping Mary or Maroni, dying in a state of grace, or by being water baptized 23 times, or by confessing all the sins you didn't forget to confess again.
Only God can solve your sin issue, and once solved you go to Heaven after you die and God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit come to live in you now and forever.
Christ, virgin born, the Bread come down from Heaven, came to deal with ALL your sin on The Cross = so that God will accept you based only on what Christ did for you on the Cross, as proven by the Resurrection of Jesus.
If you dont allow Christ to take care of your sin, Jesus says you will die in them., and you will meet God as your eternal judge and not your Spiritual Father.
He will then allow your eternal spirit to go, after you body dies, to the place where your current spiritual Father is destined to Go.
Hell.
That was a long paragraph.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I read all that. I'm trying to figure if you believe in repentance. In other words, should we make the effort to resist temptation, or isn't that necessary?

God believes in one repentance. = Repent from Unbelief, and give God your faith in Christ.
He'll accept that one and give you the new birth.

After this has happened, you are to do this verse. Hebrews 13:9. If not, one of the cults will get you and you'll be talking about Mary, Water, confessing sin, and keeping Commandments till you die., instead of giving praise to the Cross of Christ for the God-Man who died on it so that you can go to Heaven.

Also, resisting Temptation, is a fail, 100%.
The reason is, the law is the power of sin.. So, to resist temptation allows the dominion of the Law to empower your flesh to want to sin, MORE.

See that. ?

So, to stop sinning has nothing to do with resisting sin, but everything to do with "being made free from sin, you become the servants of righteousness."""

Listen carefully, reader..... When you are sinning and confessing, you are a slave to sin.......as that is why you are doing that.
You are serving it. It is your master.

So, to become a servant of Righteousness, you have to be born again, "made righteous", so that the Grace of God can empower you, to exist in a renewed mind "not under the law, but under Grace".... here...."Christ always GIVES.... ME... THE..... VICTORY".

See that.?
Christ does that for you, through you, only if you are born again, and only if you have worked out your salvation which means how to exist in real faith in the renewed mind, vs, legalism that is the carnal mind.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wouldn't believe me but God created evil!
I stand with you Jun. Isa 45:7 is pretty plain and that's why folks try to explain it away by redefining evil or categorizing evil. Its a game of "let me tell you why the bible doesn't mean what it says."

Another poster brought up Genesis 1 and said God only creates Good. But in Genesis 2:9 he made the tree of knowledge of good and evil to grow. So even if he didn't create evil (which the Bible says he did) he certainly brought that knowledge into the world.

In Proverbs 16:4 its says God created all things, including the wicked for the day of evil. John 1:3 says God made all things and without him not anything was made.

Jer 6:19 says that as punishment God would bring evil upon his people. Not just famine and earthquakes, but upon "the fruits of their mind". I tend to think that's worse.

In conclusion, do I think God is evil? Of course not. But I also believe that he created it and can bring it upon people. He can do it himself or he can allow Satan to do it. And you can categorize sin, you can redefine sin, you can even Bible-hop from version to version to avoid it, but yes... God did create everything, even evil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I stand with you Jun. Isa 45:7 is pretty plain and that's why folks try to explain it away by redefining evil or categorizing evil. Its a game of "let me tell you why the bible doesn't mean what it says."

Lets look at reality.
Its this.

When God created Adam and Eve, there was no "evil", there was only the "evil one".. and that is the Devil.

There was the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, but that is a tree of KNOWLEDGE of Good and EVIL, that is not the EVIL itself.

When Adam and Eve decided to give their worship to the Devil, they entered Rebellion, and became the spiritual children of the Devil.
Its HIS nature that is EVIL.
God did not create him to be evil....God created Him to be beautiful, anointed, and Lucifer chose pride as his mentality, and that became his evil, that fostered and fathered the rest that he became, including the "father of lies'... "a murderer", and of course, "LUST".

So, there is your "evil" found, and its an offense to the Holy Spirit to accuse Holy God of being the author of Evil.

So, To blaspheme God by saying he "created evil"..., is no different then saying that God "causes" murder, rape, incest, lying, stealing, homosexuality, and all the other EVIL's that are a part of the "god of this world's nature", who is laughing to read so called "'christians' speaking filth about Holy God.

Wake up, unless you are demon possessed, and if that is the case then keep on doing your Father's work.