• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Evil exists because the Devil exists., and He and his ministers would have you believe God created it.
They will even twist a bible verse to try to blame God for "evil".

The Fall of Adam, allowed the evil one, to have dominion on this Earth.
So, in came the evil.
Your bible tells you that Satan is the "god of this world", and this world is his fruit., which is the evil that is everywhere.

Jesus said, in general to the fallen human race...>"If YOU then, being EVIL, know how to give good gifts to your children,""""

I dont want to get too deep here, into the spiritual, but, let me tell you reader, that the Adamic nature, is the Devil's nature. its the "fallen nature".
And sin, is the nature of the Devil.
The Heart of God, His Nature, is LOVE.
The heart tof the Devil, is LUST and Rebellion.
When you are not born again, you have the devil's nature, and that is why the word of God defines you as a sinner.
As SIN, is the nature of the one who FELL from Heaven, and the Adamic nature is described as the "fall of Adam".

To receive a new nature........that is God's nature, you have to become Joined to the Spirit of God, so that your born again Spirit becomes "One with God".
When you do that you are no longer OF the "Adamic nature", as you have become a "New Creation", "in Christ".
See that?
Only the Holy Spirit can BIRTH your Spirit, into the Spirit of God, and this must happen if you want to go to heaven, as Jesus told you that "you must be born again".
Water baptism cannot cause you to be born again, Spiritually, as water is only water.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
Evil exists because the Devil exists., and He and his ministers would have you believe God created it.

So, in came the evil.
Your bible tells you that Satan is the "god of this world", and this world is his fruit., which is the evil that is everywhere.

Jesus said, in general to the fallen human race...>"If YOU then, being EVIL, know how to give good gifts to your children,""""

I dont want to get too deep here, into the spiritual, but, let me tell you reader, that the Adamic nature, is the Devil's nature. its the "fallen nature".
The hear tof the Devil, is LUST and Rebellion.
When you are not born again, you have the devil's nature, and that is why the word of God defines you as a sinner.
As SIN, is the nature of the one who FELL from Heaven, and the Adamic nature is described as the "fall of Adam".

To receive a new nature........that is God's nature, you have to become Joined to the Spirit of God, so that your born again Spirit become "One with God".
When you do that you are no longer OF the "Adamic nature", as you have become a "New Creation", "in Christ".
See that?
Only the Holy Spirit can BIRTH your Spirit, into the Spirit of God, and this much happen if you want to go to heaven, as Jesus told you that "you must be born again".
Water baptism cannot cause you to be born again, Spiritually, as water is only water.
Evil was birthed from pride in the heart of Lucifer...... probably taking a long time to mature
Was there a justified reason? No. If there was there would be an excuse.
Both Pride and Humility where seen in their true light ie, their natures were revealed at Calvary.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

So, in came the evil.

To receive a new nature........that is God's nature, you have to become Joined to the Spirit of God, so that your born again Spirit becomes "One with God".
See that?
Only the Holy Spirit can BIRTH your Spirit, into the Spirit of God, and this must happen if you want to go to heaven, as Jesus told you that "you must be born again".

You hit the nail on the head sir, it began with satan's misuse of his free will, and chose to stand in opposition to Jehovah. Basically it is a by product of free will.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You hit the nail on the head sir, it began with satan's misuse of his free will, and chose to stand in opposition to Jehovah. Basically it is a by product of free will.

Yes.

"evil" is really just deeds that are committed that offend God's Righteousness.
However....Its the =desire to do them....this is the spiritual core of Evil, and this "wrong desire", that is in a human to enjoy SIN..... was not created by God.
Its the Devil that is the unholy Spirit, and its the nature of this spirit that is the Adamic Nature.

Jesus said to the human race...>"you are of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL.......and the LUSTS of your FATHER....You will do".

See those "LUSTS of YOUR FATHER" ??

There is the EVIL, found in the heart of a human being.

Jesus says.. "you must be born again" so that you can receive a new nature, and become a Son of God, .... the Son of another Spiritual FATHER..
See that?
That is what it means to become a CHRISTian......as a "new creation" IN CHRIST""

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

"evil" is really just deeds that are committed that offend God's Righteousness.
However....Its the =desire to do them....this is the spiritual core of Evil, and this "wrong desire", that is in a human to enjoy SIN..... was not created by God.
Its the Devil that is the unholy Spirit, and its the nature of this spirit that is the Adamic Nature.

Jesus said to the human race...>"you are of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL.......and the LUSTS of your FATHER....You will do".

See those "LUSTS of YOUR FATHER" ??

There is the EVIL, found in the heart of a human being.

Jesus says.. "you must be born again" so that you can receive a new nature, and become a Son of God, .... the Son of another Spiritual FATHER..
See that?
That is what it means to become a CHRISTian......as a "new creation" IN CHRIST""

Perhaps this may help Be:
What Does It Mean to Be Born Again?
The Bible’s answer
The term “born again” refers to a new beginning in the relationship between God and the person who is born again. (John 3:3, 7) God adopts those born again as his children. (Romans 8:15, 16; Galatians 4:5; 1 John 3:1) Similar to those who are legally adopted, they experience a change of status, becoming part of God’s family.—2 Corinthians 6:18.

Why is a person born again?
Jesus said: “Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) So being born again prepares a person to rule with Christ in God’s Kingdom. This Kingdom rules from heaven, so the Bible describes the “new birth” as providing an inheritance that is “reserved in the heavens.” (1 Peter 1:3, 4) Those who are born again are given the conviction that they will “rule together as kings” with Christ.—2 Timothy 2:12; 2 Corinthians 1:21, 22.

How is a person born again?
When Jesus discussed the subject, he said that those born again would be “born from water and spirit.” (John 3:5) This expression refers to baptism in water followed by baptism with holy spirit.—Acts 1:5; 2:1-4.

Jesus was the first person to be born again. He was baptized in the Jordan River, after which God anointed (or, baptized) him with holy spirit. Jesus was thus born again by holy spirit as a son of God with the hope of returning to life in heaven. (Mark 1:9-11) God fulfilled this hope by resurrecting Jesus as a spirit creature.—Acts 13:33.

Others who are born again are also baptized in water before they receive the holy spirit. (Acts 2:38, 41) They then have the sure hope of life in heaven, which God will fulfill in the resurrection.—1 Corinthians 15:42-49.

Misconceptions about being born again
Misconception: A person must be born again to gain salvation or to be a Christian.
Fact: Christ’s sacrifice provides salvation not only for those who are born again as the ones who will rule with Christ in heaven but also for the earthly subjects of God’s Kingdom. (1 John 2:1, 2; Revelation 5:9, 10) That second group of Christians have the opportunity to live forever in Paradise on earth.—Psalm 37:29; Matthew 6:9, 10; Revelation 21:1-5.

Misconception: A person can choose to be born again.
Fact: The opportunity to have a relationship with God and gain salvation is open to all. (1 Timothy 2:3, 4; James 4:8) However, God chooses those who will be born again, or anointed with holy spirit. According to the Bible, being born again “depends, not on a person’s desire or on his effort, but on God.” (Romans 9:16) The expression “born again” can also be rendered “born from above,” confirming that the selection of those who are born again comes “from above,” or from God.—John 3:3.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Perhaps this may help Be:
What Does It Mean to Be Born Again?
The Bible’s answer
The term “born again” refers to a new beginning in the relationship between God and the person who is born again.

Nice cut and paste, Robert.
Maybe when you get older you'll be able to write something that you didnt take from someone else's website.

Now let me show you something.

"born again" is not just "relationship"..
Its a Spiritual Birth......that is this..... God's Holy Spirit, BIRTHS the spirit in a BELIEVER, ... INTO the Spirit of God.
This is "Spiritual Union" with God.. as... "ONE with God"..."In Christ".

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice cut and paste, Robert.
Maybe when you get older you'll be able to write something that you didnt take from someone else's website.

Now let me show you something.

"born again" is not just "relationship"..
Its a Spiritual Birth......that is this..... God's Holy Spirit, BIRTHS the spirit in a BELIEVER, ... INTO the Spirit of God.
This is "Spiritual Union" with God.. as... "ONE with God"..."In Christ".

I am glad that we agree on that point Be. Now all one needs to do is recognize those who actually are born again, who are actually God's covenanted people, and go with them Zech 8:23.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am glad that we agree on that point Be. Now all one needs to do is recognize those who actually are born again, who are actually God's covenanted people, and go with them Zech 8:23.

The born again are those who have become this...."The temple of the Holy Spirit"..... "Seated in Heavenly Places, in Christ"....having Spiritually become a "NEW Creation"..."in Christ".

This is to become this.....>""as JESUS IS........so are the BORN AGAIN......IN....THIS....World"....

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do all three of you who posted here so far think that I have no knowledge of Scripture that you have evaded my post?

Do all three believe you know what you are really talking about concerning evil?

I was playing the devil's advocate in post #2 when I said God created evil which by the way, is true.

Isaiah 45:7 reads:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

To God Be The Glory

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Isaiah 45:7 reads:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Legalists, and the spiritually unlearned always post this one verse., which i stated they will do, in my Thread.

Let me explain this verse..

There is "moral evil".....and that is when you decided to sin......."sin" is moral evil. A sinner has a morality (lust of the flesh) problem.
God's Commandments and Law are given to show you how you behave, and how you think = MORAL evil.

This is clarified by a verse like this..>Jesus speaking : "if you being EVIL, know how to give good gifts to your children"...
See that?
That is Moral evil...

Now, the verse the non-discerner posted on my Thread to blaspheme by accusing God falsely.... is ONLY in context of God dealing with Israel, and bringing "Destruction" upon them....
This is the context of the "evil" in the verse Junchosen posted, not knowing anything about it....... = Let me give you an example of the "evil" that this verse is describing..

Exodus 32

"""The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.""""

See that destruction that came that day?
3000 died.
That is the "evil" that is referred to in Isaiah 45.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

So, in came the evil.

See that?
I suppose evil comes afresh each time we decide to sin.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your concept.

Im going to go now and write a short teaching that explains the curse of the Law.
I'll title it..."no longer under it".

Find it here...: No longer under it
But then, I find when I sin, life becomes unpleasant. Isn't the law, therefore, helpful in keeping us out of trouble?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But then, I find when I sin, life becomes unpleasant. Isn't the law, therefore, helpful in keeping us out of trouble?

If the law was keeping you out of "trouble" it would cause you to stop sinning, not cause you to keep sinning.

Being born again, is the way to become "free from the law of sin and death", which is the curse of the law that empowers your LUST.

The reason you think about sinning more, when you try to not think about it, is "the power of sin is the law".
So, there is no way out of that curse, Bob, except to be born again out of it, as this = "you are no longer UNDER THE LAW, but under Grace".

Here is a mystery....Reader.
The law's purpose is not 4 U to try to keep it.....but rather its designed as a spiritual mirror that reflects How Holy God is, vs, how sinful you are....
That is the reason God gave the law... its to show you what you are......so that you realize that you need to be forgiven and delivered from this harsh situation, = which leads you to the Cross of Christ to find your SALVATION in Christ.

God, came here as a man, God became one of us.. to offer you the deliverance from the law's CURSE....= offered to you as : "the Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness" that is found in Christ's Sacrifice for all your sin.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the law was keeping you out of "trouble" it would cause you to stop sinning, not cause you to keep sinning.

Being born again, is the way to become "free from the law of sin and death", which is the curse of the law that empowers your LUST.

The reason you think about sinning more, when you try to not think about it, is "the power of sin is the law".
So, there is no way out of that curse, Bob, except to be born again out of it, as this = "you are no longer UNDER THE LAW, but under Grace".

Here is a mystery....Reader.
The law's purpose is not 4 U to try to keep it.....but rather its designed as a spiritual mirror that reflects How Holy God is, vs, how sinful you are....
That is the reason God gave the law... its to show you what you are......so that you realize that you need to be forgiven and delivered from this harsh situation, = which leads you to the Cross of Christ to find your SALVATION in Christ.

God, came here as a man, God became one of us.. to offer you the deliverance from the law's CURSE....= offered to you as : "the Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness" that is found in Christ's Sacrifice for all your sin.
The law shows us what will cause us pain. Isn't that helpful?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The law shows us what will cause us pain. Isn't that helpful?

Its the consequences for your sin that hurt you and your life as "reaping what you have sown"... because you sinned, that is showing you that sin is harming not just you, but your family, friends, all of this... falls on you.

"your sin will find you out".....this means.........when you commit a sin, you have planted a spiritual seed in the spiritual realm, that will produce a harm in your life that exists in the natural realm..
"Destiny" : is the future harvest of choices made today and yesterday

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the consequences for your sin that hurt you and your life as "reaping what you have sown"... because you sinned, that is showing you that sin is harming not just you, but your family, friends, all of this... falls on you.

"your sin will find you out".....this means.........when you commit a sin, you have planted a spiritual seed in the spiritual realm, that will produce a harm in your life that exists in the natural realm..
"Destiny" : is the future harvest of choices made today and yesterday
Yes, it's the consequences of my sin that hurts me, and the law defines what sin is, so I don't have to sin and be hurt.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that destruction that came that day?
3000 died.
That is the "evil" that is referred to in Isaiah 45.

I was thinking more along the line of "natural disasters." Like an "earthquake" where hundreds or thousands die, ..... or a "tsunami".... "mudslides" .... etc.

To God Be The Glory

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But you have sinned.
So, why did you do that, Bob?
And why will you do it again, if the Law is your friend?

A.) Bob replies...>"well, im trying to sound like i have a clue, but my commentary is not able to respond to you, Behold.".

Listen, im here for people who are invested in learning... people who are stuck in a dead church filled with dead religion...or they have no church home and want to hear some BIBLE, and get SOME LIGHT from a "christian" forum.
Im for them.<
They hear me....
You are invested only in wasting time, according to everything you post.
That's no reason to exist on this forum, Bob.
Find a better way, and a new reality.
The elevation of yourself Behold passes your awareness. Your posts indicate you feel qualified to tell others how to live their lives with Jesus.
Does the Spirit need your input on this?