• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God believes in one repentance. = Repent from Unbelief, and give God your faith in Christ.
He'll accept that one and give you the new birth.

After this has happened, you are to do this verse. Hebrews 13:9. If not, one of the cults will get you and you'll be talking about Mary, Water, confessing sin, and keeping Commandments till you die., instead of giving praise to the Cross of Christ for the God-Man who died on it so that you can go to Heaven.

Also, resisting Temptation, is a fail, 100%.
The reason is, the law is the power of sin.. So, to resist temptation allows the dominion of the Law to empower your flesh to want to sin, MORE.

See that. ?

So, to stop sinning has nothing to do with resisting sin, but everything to do with "being made free from sin, you become the servants of righteousness."""

Listen carefully, reader..... When you are sinning and confessing, you are a slave to sin.......as that is why you are doing that.
You are serving it. It is your master.

So, to become a servant of Righteousness, you have to be born again, "made righteous", so that the Grace of God can empower you, to exist in a renewed mind "not under the law, but under Grace".... here...."Christ always GIVES.... ME... THE..... VICTORY".

See that.?
Christ does that for you, through you, only if you are born again, and only if you have worked out your salvation which means how to exist in real faith in the renewed mind, vs, legalism that is the carnal mind.
Repent of your sin. Otherwise, "repentance" means nothing.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Repent of your sin. Otherwise, "repentance" means nothing.

When you repent of your unbelief and are born again, your sin is resolved by the Blood of Jesus, and the Death of Christ.
You dont understand this, and there is a reason for that, Bob.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets look at reality.
Its this.
Yes, let's do that...

When God created Adam and Eve, there was no "evil", there was only the "evil one".. and that is the Devil.
First, thats not true. There was only Adam when God planted the garden. Second, to say there was no evil but then to say there was only the evil one is a contradiction. If there was an evil one, there was evil.

There was the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, but that is a tree of KNOWLEDGE of Good and EVIL, that is not the EVIL itself.

How can there be knowledge of evil if there is no evil but there is an evil one? Furthermore, my point was that God was the one that planted it. Satan didn't plant it. God did.

When Adam and Eve decided to give their worship to the Devil, they entered Rebellion, and became the spiritual children of the Devil.
What? They never worshipped the devil! They rebelled, but no... They didn't become spiritual children. Cain was of the wicked one, but not Adam and Eve. Heck... God even said Adam wasn't in the transgression.

Its HIS nature that is EVIL.
God did not create him to be evil.
There's another contradiction. Its his (Satan's) nature to be evil but God didn't create him to be evil? Well if that is true than it wasn't in his nature. He learned it. But the fact is that it WAS his nature... He was a murderer and a liar from the beginning. John 8:44.

God created Him to be beautiful, anointed, and Lucifer chose pride as his mentality, and that became his evil, that fostered and fathered the rest that he became, including the "father of lies'... "a murderer", and of course, "LUST".
No... God didn't create him to be beautiful and anointed and Satan is not Lucifer. What you have done is a big mistake many do: link a prophecy from Isaiah 14 to an entirely different prophecy in Eze 28. Yet, neither of them are about Satan.

Furthermore, as I pointed out, he was the Father of lies from the beginning. He didn't "become" the father of lies.
So, To blaspheme God by saying he "created evil"..., is no different then saying that God "causes" murder, rape, incest, lying, stealing, homosexuality, and all the other EVIL's that are a part of the "god of this world's nature", who is laughing to read so called "'christians' speaking filth about Holy God.
You have me confused with Isaiah. I didn't say he created evil. Isaiah did. I just quoted him. And Isaiah was quoting God.

Now if you want you can go back and fact check everything I said and let me know if anything is not true. Yes, I know you will want to discuss Isa 14 and Eze 28... I know what verses you will point to, but also which ones you will ignore. Lucifer and the Prince/king of Tyre were flesh and blood men.

Nice looking at reality with you.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you repent of your unbelief and are born again, your sin is resolved by the Blood of Jesus, and the Death of Christ.
You dont understand this, and there is a reason for that, Bob.
So you don't have to resist temptation?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

"evil" is really just deeds that are committed that offend God's Righteousness.
However....Its the =desire to do them....this is the spiritual core of Evil, and this "wrong desire", that is in a human to enjoy SIN..... was not created by God.
Its the Devil that is the unholy Spirit, and its the nature of this spirit that is the Adamic Nature.

Jesus said to the human race...>"you are of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL.......and the LUSTS of your FATHER....You will do".

See those "LUSTS of YOUR FATHER" ??

There is the EVIL, found in the heart of a human being.

Jesus says.. "you must be born again" so that you can receive a new nature, and become a Son of God, .... the Son of another Spiritual FATHER..
See that?
That is what it means to become a CHRISTian......as a "new creation" IN CHRIST""
More of your New Age nonsense.

No Absolutes whatsoever.

Still towing the popular Modern Mainstream Christian party line.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7

Kinda hard to "twist" that.

Still preaching lies to the itchy-eared blind, groping in the dark.

Sin is the breaking of God's Law. Period.
1 John 3:4

Evil is very real and you have a date with destiny to discover that personally one day if you continue on your current heading. Hand in hand you march with the masses toward your reward.

"The Lord hath made all things for Himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished."
Proverbs 16:4-5