Where is Madad21?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Seriously. I'm getting tired of the most valued members of this forum disappearing into the night. Not having Madad21 here would be a tremendous loss. Does anyone have any info on that?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been here many years. I have been saddened by the loss of many members. I miss many old faces.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His profile says he was online two days ago. I sent a PM to check on him - which he should receive a notification of in the mail.

I always get a little over-worried when an active member stops posting for a season, but sometimes folks just need a break. Hopefully, he's doing just fine and we will hear something from him!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I hope you're right. Madad21, you're missed!
sad-027.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
Yep....it seems I ran ol' RANDOR off. That was never my intent.
Things like this happens on the Internet. Don't be so hard on yourself. New people will come and you will find new friends. Just be yourself, we have no problem with you.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have often thought of spirituality as similar to m (mass) = E/c2 (energy)... Energy being love, warmth, motivation and light being faith, hope, joy, and charity. I wish we had more of it in the world... Especially the church world!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone ever leaves and you want to keep tabs with them, send them a PM or email. I don't say that to keep people here, but reach out if you care about them!

I've not heard anything from Madad. Hopefully everything is okay!