Which generation is "this generation"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Just gonna leave you with this .When Christ returns ALL shall be changed ,age of the flesh is over.In other words ,if you are still in your flesh body,Christ has NOT returned!!!!!!
All are changed to those who have the eyes to see, and the ears to hear..."Christ is come in the flesh"

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just gonna leave you with this .When Christ returns ALL shall be changed ,age of the flesh is over.In other words ,if you are still in your flesh body,Christ has NOT returned!!!!!!

Well, I expect to have my mortal flesh, because I DON'T EXPECT TO BE DEAD.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Keraz

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Well, I expect to have my mortal flesh, because I DON'T EXPECT TO BE DEAD.

Bobby Jo
Not understanding what you saying,as flesh can't enter the kingdom,one will have a mortal soul but the flesh will be dead and gone,ie the first death.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
All are changed to those who have the eyes to see, and the ears to hear..."Christ is come in the flesh"

Don't matter what you can see,at the return of Christ ALL shall be changed,what matters then is what you saw and understood,that will dictate the status of your soul ,meaning if you take part in the first resurrection !

Of course Christ came in the flesh,but He was also changed (transfigured)to get back to heaven.In other words He did not go back to heaven in flesh!!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... flesh can't enter the kingdom ...

... of HEAVEN!

All who haven't taken the mark of the beast and have survived the Tribulation will enter the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM. Of course the MARTYRED will rule and reign with Jesus for the THOUSAND YEARS:

Isaiah 65:19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
and be glad in my people;
no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping
and the cry of distress.
20 No more shall there be in it
an infant that lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,
for the child shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
they shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
they shall not plant and another eat;
for like the days of a tree shall the days of my people be,
and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labor in vain,
or bear children for calamity;
for they shall be the offspring of the blessed of the Lord,
and their children with them.
24 Before they call I will answer,
while they are yet speaking I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
the lion shall eat straw like the ox;
and dust shall be the serpent’s food.
They shall not hurt or destroy
in all my holy mountain,
says the Lord.”

Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
... of HEAVEN!

All who haven't taken the mark of the beast and have survived the Tribulation will enter the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM. Of course the MARTYRED will rule and reign with Jesus for the THOUSAND YEARS:

Isaiah 65:19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
and be glad in my people;
no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping
and the cry of distress.
20 No more shall there be in it
an infant that lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,
for the child shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
they shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
they shall not plant and another eat;
for like the days of a tree shall the days of my people be,
and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labor in vain,
or bear children for calamity;
for they shall be the offspring of the blessed of the Lord,
and their children with them.
24 Before they call I will answer,
while they are yet speaking I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
the lion shall eat straw like the ox;
and dust shall be the serpent’s food.
They shall not hurt or destroy
in all my holy mountain,
says the Lord.”

Bobby Jo

I'm still confused as to what you saying so before I misquote will you clarify ?Are you saying there will be flesh during the millennium?

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Don't matter what you can see,at the return of Christ ALL shall be changed,what matters then is what you saw and understood,that will dictate the status of your soul ,meaning if you take part in the first resurrection !

You're contradicting yourself. Does it matter what you see or not? You say it doesn't, then say it does. What you see or understand doesn't dictate your status. Your status is dictated by God's righteous judgment which is what you then see and understand. One can understand the faith they have, but it isn't necessary to understand, just to seek understanding. One can never completely understand Christ's faith because faith is not an intellectual faculty.

Of course Christ came in the flesh,but He was also changed (transfigured)to get back to heaven.In other words He did not go back to heaven in flesh!!!

I never claimed he returned to heaven in the flesh. I pointed out that he came in the flesh, and that when he sends his spirit to reveal all truth, we see and hear the truth. The truth is always and everywhere self evident which is why no one has any excuse.

When one sees the kingdom, they immediately make their way into it. Jesus pointed out to those who had nothing but murder in their hearts that the kingdom was 'in your midst', but they ignored it in favor of the status quo. Their treasure was elsewhere. They were more interested in the kingdoms of this world, and doing their best to make sure everyone was serving in their kingdom.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm still confused as to what you saying so before I misquote will you clarify ?Are you saying there will be flesh during the millennium?

God clearly states that his commandments will be kept. Is there any point in having a commandment against adultery if there is no possibility of violating it in the spirit? In other words, God doesn't say that there will be no commandments to keep, but that they will be kept. There is no giving or taking in marriage in heaven because angels or anything of higher status don't reproduce in the first place. That only happens in the flesh.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Not understanding what you saying,as flesh can't enter the kingdom,one will have a mortal soul but the flesh will be dead and gone,ie the first death.

The flesh is already quickly passing away. Paul is pointing out that in the twinkling of an eye, they have ceased to identify with their flesh anymore. They have "denied themselves". It is through self sacrifice that one gains salvation. This is what Christ calls all who are his to do, or rather it is done in, with, and through Christ. Until that happens we will continue to take care of a temple that can only house an antichrist. When one sees that is has been destroyed, the antichrist is seen for what it is; a fraud, a deception. Death is done away with because the fraud isn't real to begin with. When the flesh is crucified, it cannot sin. "The flesh counts for nothing"

Augustine says essentially the same thing when he says that we "step into eternity". Jesus says the same thing when he points out that "the blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk...etc."

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

uhhhhhhhh, yes?

These fleshly beings won't have the "tempter" to entice sin, but they can still choose to sin. And everyone will still be subject to death.

Isaiah 65:20
... for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.

Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
uhhhhhhhh, yes?

These fleshly beings won't have the "tempter" to entice sin, but they can still choose to sin. And everyone will still be subject to death.

Isaiah 65:20
... for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.

Bobby Jo

Age of the flesh is over at the return of Christ,that's why ALL are changed

Isaiah 65:20 "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

This verse is a little twisted in the English, from what it reads in the Massoretic text. This is saying that no longer will a child die when it is only a few days old, and no longer will a person be considered old when they are an hundred days old. Why is this? We are in the eternity, there are no births and deaths, and every soul is in its incorruptible and immortal bodies. God is saying also that the sinner, no matter what his or her age will be blotted out, no longer in existance. The sinner will be gone, ashes forever.

Isaiah 65:21 "And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them."

This verse is talking about the Millennium age, and if you wanted to know what it will be like, this is it. Friend, the ways of this flesh world, with all of its cunning and wickness will not exist in the Millennium age. The ways of the Kenites, and their cheating and stealing through false scales, tricky laws, and their taking wealth through high interest rates will be gone. All evil will be removed from the earth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 65:20 "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

... no longer will a person be considered old when they are an hundred days old. ...
... hundred YEARS old ...

... there are no births and deaths ...
Did you not read the verse?!? "... for the child shall die an hundred years old ..."

Please don't make stuff up.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a matter of trusting God's Word and seeking to see what it means, rather than wondering whether it's supposedly contradictory...
Yes and no. We won't find if we don't seek, but there is One who is our teacher.
It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. John 6:45
8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. Matthew 23:7-9
25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:25-27

God hasn't changed but there is very little faith in the world.

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1:5-8

These things are really very simple, very clearly stated, yet impossible without faith.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
... hundred YEARS old ...

Did you not read the verse?!? "... for the child shall die an hundred years old ..."

Please don't make stuff up.
Bobby Jo

Let's do this, when does the kingdom of this world becomes Christ?

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

At the 7th trump correct?Which is the Lords Day,correct?Which starts the millennium correct?

What kingdom,Christ,correct?What cannot enter?Flesh and blood ,correct?

I see the verse you gave,but do study a lil more,for at the return of Christ WE ARE ALL CHANGED,changed to what??????

You do that part!!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The flesh is already quickly passing away. Paul is pointing out that in the twinkling of an eye, they have ceased to identify with their flesh anymore.

No can't agree with you,yes the flesh is passing,that's why we get old,that's why we get sick.
At the return of Christ all that shall cease you either gonna have a immortal soul,first resurrection that fears not ,or a mortal soul which can die the 2nd death!!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's do this, when does the kingdom of this world becomes Christ?

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

At the 7th trump correct?Which is the Lords Day,correct?Which starts the millennium correct?

What kingdom,Christ,correct?What cannot enter?Flesh and blood ,correct?

I see the verse you gave,but do study a lil more,for at the return of Christ WE ARE ALL CHANGED,changed to what??????

You do that part!!!!!
Revelation 11:19 KJV
[19] And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

This happened at Calvary.
Tecarta Bible

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No can't agree with you,yes the flesh is passing,that's why we get old,that's why we get sick.
At the return of Christ all that shall cease you either gonna have a immortal soul,first resurrection that fears not ,or a mortal soul which can die the 2nd death!!

You're stating that you are getting old so you are either claiming that you are your body which is a contradiction in terms, or whoever you are regardless of what your body is doing is also getting old. Which is it? To equate the verb to be with the genitive of possession is a contradiction in terms. You can quote all the scripture you please, but if you can't post your conclusions without contradicting yourself, chances are high that you've been deceived.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Speak for yourself. I'm not getting old or sick. I'm not flesh either. Christ isn't flesh. He came in the flesh, but it doesn't then follow that he is flesh. I'm not flesh either. I have a flesh body, but even my flesh body isn't sick or old.

The really ironic thing is that science has proven that you don't even need to believe this for it to happen. They did a study a while back where they took a few dozen men in their 80's and 90's to a resort where everything from the building itself to the furniture, magazines, books, television and radio shows, the food, etc. was from 50 years earlier. After two weeks the men didn't just appear to be 20 to 30 years younger, they were for all practical intents and purposes younger. Belief wasn't a factor. Their sense informed them that they had somehow walked into the past(some on walkers!), and their bodies complied with what their senses were telling them. Seeing is believing.

God's revelation is what prompts one to make their way into the kingdom, and as soon as one hears it proclaimed they can't help but make their way into it. In other words, one can't make their way into a kingdom they can't see in the first place. It has to be revealed. Until that happens, the best thing one can do is to believe, and act accordingly. Waiting isn't an option for the believer.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I see the verse you gave, but ...
... I'm not going to acknowledge what Scripture says in BLACK and WHITE. I'm going to IGNORE what Scripture PLAIN LY states and defer to some obscure inference so that I can argue my doctrine over TRUTH ...

You certainly will! :)
Bobby Jo