Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vannesa2

Sep 30, 2020
central
Faith
Christian
Country
Uganda
Every state gets a particular number of electors based upon the population numbers in their state.

These electors are actually the people you are voting for when you vote for a president...

In population dense areas (like CA and NY) they have a lot of electors but not as many per capita as a not densely populated state.
This is to ensure states rights when electing a president....this ensures that the "less important states/fly over states" get their fair say in how this nation is run.

It also avoids Mob Rule.

Portland oregon, seattle, NYC and Wisconsin all are having issues with mob Rule right now...

Sure,
Having popular vote helps loads when running for president but it's not everything.

l really had to screenshot this, gonna do a little more googling to understand this fully, thanks

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
l really had to screenshot this, gonna do a little more googling to understand this fully, thanks
Just so you know...
The presidental candidate usually has a process for his/her electors in each state. They can be party nominations or done by some other means. Here in TN I knew one of the electors because he was a young lad (barely out of HS) and applied to become one. He got up a petition and got the requisite signatures.

Now he doesn't actually have to vote for the candidate he is supposed to or claims to. (He did)
Usually there's a huge backlash when an elector doesn't do as they are supposed to.
In the Bush/Gore election one of Gore's electors abstained from casting her vote. She needed police protection. Gore obviously had already lost but that betrayal was not forgiven.
Understanding how our Government is supposed to operate should have been covered in school...I know that many sleep through this class and barely get passing grades. But it is very important.

In this election cycle the supreme court is in the focus. There's reasons for that. One party wants judges to be extremely liberal in reading the constitution vx the conservative reading. The liberals can basically read into it whatever they can dream up... effectively rewriting it. The conservatives do not. They want a constitutional amendment to change it.

Understanding all of this helps a person understand who to vote for in a candidate.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
l have no idea how the so called (Electoral College) works but it completely makes it almost impossible for me to predict the US NEXT President because with the little l know it's a body of electors established by the United States Constitution, which forms every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president of the United States and just as a humble student who doesn't wanna act like a know it all guy, l would love to know where this leaves the Voters considering the fact even last election Hillary Clinton won in public votes and Trump ended up in White House.
In some states, how you as an individual votes doesn't matter that much. In most states, whoever wins the most votes get all the electoral votes. California has gone Democratic for ages, and Tennessee Republican. It doesn't matter how big Clinton won California since it would have been the same number of electoral votes as if she had won by a handful.

Most states vote so predictably, they can be ignored. It's the states which could swing either way that matter; and that's where you see the candidates going to campaign. There are nine states that went for Trump in 2016 but where he's behind now. For example, he won Michigan by 0.23% in 2016 and got all 16 electoral votes. This year Biden is ahead of him by 6.7%, so it looks as if he'll get all 16 of their votes.

So while there are lots of states, you need to watch only the ones where the race is close.

In 2016, Clinton did a poor job inspiring people to vote for her. People would tell the pollsters they were going to, but then they didn't bother. They figured she was going to win anyway, so why take the time to go vote? She seemed sure she was going to win, taking things for granted and didn't work on getting the vote out enough. Trump's campaign did a better job. I knew she was ahead in the polls in some swing states; but I also knew that Trump could win if he got out the vote in those swing states. Here's a mystery: Kellyanne Conway ran Trump's campaign in 2016-- why did he pick other people to run it this time? I can't figure it out. Maybe Conway said she didn't want to do it again.

Reactions: vannesa2

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard this interview of General Chuck Boyd on the radio. I could feel his pain; and it brought tears to my eyes.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Given the latest revelation regarding Hunter arraigning a meeting between his Father and a Russian Oligarch, it appears that the answer to the OP is not "BIDEN", but just might be "Kamala Harris" if the Dishonest Media leaks any TRUTH to the Public ...

I wonder who she'll pick for a Vice President, -- maybe Ocasio-Cortez?

... One who slept her way to the TOP; and the other who slept her way through college ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Isn't it funny that those who have an AGENDA:
  • painted FLYNN as a criminal only to find that the DEEP STATE is the criminal
  • insisted that TRUMP colluded with Russia only to find out that HILLARY and BIDEN colluded
  • applauded when Obama said there wasn't a "SMIDGEN OF CORRUPTION" to find out that his administration was corrupt to the core which leads to his feet
  • accused Kavanaugh of SEXUAL IMPROPRIETY, but he pulled out his High School era "Calendar" diary to prove that the LIES were contrived
  • believed Comey was HONEST, until he was proven a LIAR
  • believed that Trump was COZY with China, when Biden got a SWEETHEART DEAL for HUNTER BIDEN
  • believed Brennan's Russian Collusion assertions, to find the evidence was the OPPOSITE
  • argues for a Biden Victory, to find NEWLY RELEASED communications may doom his candidacy
I've stated multiple times that some allow their Politics to define their Christianity; but we're called to allow our Christianity to define our Politics. And so we should see behind their facade to their TRUE AGENDA.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... some allow their Politics to define their Christianity; but we're called to allow our Christianity to define our Politics. ...

So while they lambast Trump, they're only the portent for satan:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

... who will join them in completing their AGENDA, -- the Destruction of the Two Witnesses, who I anticipate to be Trump & Pence.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well i have no idea who will win .
But i do have a strong hunch that BOBBY JO , wont be voting for biden harris twenty twenty . That is quite clear .
PS , but as i tell everyone . DO not vote for biden and harris .

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So while they lambast Trump, they're only the portent for satan:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

... who will join them in completing their AGENDA, -- the Destruction of the Two Witnesses, who I anticipate to be Trump & Pence.

Bobby Jo
Bobby , please they are not the two witnesses . BUT dont vote for biden and harris .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
l have no idea how the so called (Electoral College) works but it completely makes it almost impossible for me to predict the US NEXT President because with the little l know it's a body of electors established by the United States Constitution, which forms every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president of the United States and just as a humble student who doesn't wanna act like a know it all guy, l would love to know where this leaves the Voters considering the fact even last election Hillary Clinton won in public votes and Trump ended up in White House.

I believe it was down to how the different electorates were divided.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby , please they are not the two witnesses . BUT dont vote for biden and harris .

I've already advised that you DON'T KNOW what you DON'T KNOW. Now if you KNEW, then you agree! :)

And if you CARED TO DISCOVER, then you could DISCOVER. :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kanye West finally got around to releasing his first campaign ad. I think he sounds very awkward and stilted.

He knows how to get attention, that's for sure. I wasn't sure if what he tweeted recently was a cheap move to get attention or if he's lost his mind.

Kanye West tweet showed mock election data, not results

“GET THE WEST WING READY !!! ... this is how I felt when I saw that Kentucky pole result,” West later tweeted, with a video of him showing off the false results on his phone.

“YE 2020 AFTER ALL? Kanye West is leading Joe Biden and Donald Trump in Kentucky precinct voting polls,” read a post from a Twitter account belonging to a site that calls itself a source of hip-hop news. The post had more than 1,500 retweets.

Twitter flagged all three tweets as “manipulated media.”

LEX 18 News in Kentucky clarified on Twitter that the results were not real numbers, and were part of a test.

“Someone discovered a cached web link that we used during June’s primary election to post Associated Press election results. The old link was still populating current AP data and showed test results, which is part of the preparation the AP does in advance of elections,” the tweet stated. “The results shown were not valid. They were simply part of a test. We regret the discovery of the cached web link and have removed the data from that page. We apologize for any confusion.”

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The state of Georgia got moved from "leaning to Trump" in my chart over to "leaning to Biden" yesterday when two new polls came out. It is still extremely close and could go either way; but the average of polls at RCP is now 0.4% in favor of Biden. Trump had been ahead for a long time, then Biden was ahead for a while, then Trump was ahead again, and now Biden's ahead again.

Current predicted number of electoral votes: Biden 375, Trump 163.

There are 7 states Trump could campaign in where Biden's lead isn't that big; but the sad truth for the Trump campaign is those add up only to 96 electoral votes. If you assume Trump could win those all, he'd have 259 votes to Biden's 279.

I checked the closing times of the polls in all the states. The election looks so lop-sided to me, it should be clear by 10 PM election night who won. We know how California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii will go before they even vote. There's 78 electoral votes right there, so if Biden has 192 votes earlier, before the west coast results are in, we'll know he won.

If you're looking for excitement by watching results roll in on TV, you may be disappointed. Trump should be ahead for the first hour or so when the first results come in, but those are states known to go Republican.

If there's excitement on election night, it will be on the streets; but I don't expect much there either. A few crazy people may try to cause trouble. I think it could come from both sides; but the FBI and Homeland Security are on the job, consulting with local and state law enforcement. The arrest of the people to kidnap the governor of Michigan and to attack the police there got nipped in the bud; and it's made the right-wingers more reluctant to take extreme action. Trump can call for his supporters to "monitor" the elections -- they could wind up arrested.

I heard some people BLM thought maybe they need to get involved -- I don't think that will amount to much either. BLM has already tarnished its image with a lot of people. Their failure to make sure all their protests were peaceful cost them some support. They know that. If they get involved in the election, it would make them even more unpopular -- not to mention that law enforcement, even in some liberal areas, is also getting weary of endless demonstrations.

I could be wrong about the level of nastiness on the streets this election; but I don't think it will be as bad as some people fear. Have you ever noticed how people often get scared -- then very little happens -- and they find something else to be scared about? Trump and the media both try to get people scared.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kanye West finally got around to releasing his first campaign ad. I think he sounds very awkward and stilted.

He knows how to get attention, that's for sure. I wasn't sure if what he tweeted recently was a cheap move to get attention or if he's lost his mind.

Kayne West suffers from bipolar disorder and his wife said he's not being treated for his condition. So, I try not to be critical of his behavior because of his mental health. If his bipolar disorder is untreated, then that would explain why he behaves in such an erratic manner.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not how to win friends and influence people. Trump seems to have given up trying to win. Now he's insulting the states where he's behind in the polls.

Trump Says States He's Losing Are Just Dumb

During a mid-day rally in Greenville, NC, Trump spoke in his predictable disparaging way, saying “I’m running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics,” he lamented. “How do you lose to a guy like this?” he asked, adding “Ay, ay, ay…” for flourish.

He followed by noting, apparently according to his internal polls, he is “leading in North Carolina,” though multiple polls show him down a few points. “I think we are leading everywhere people are intelligent,” he added. So, those states where he is down in the polls are apparently filled with morons?
I doubt his internal polls show him ahead in North Carolina. There have been 8 published polls done there in October. All show Biden ahead from 1% to 5%; but maybe he believes "intelligent" people will believe him.

Polls here: RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden

Trump may be wrong by looking at intelligence rather than education. He's losing it big with white educated people this time. He did okay with them in 2016, but not this year.

The Trump-Biden presidential contest

There continue to be large gaps in candidate preference by education. As in 2016, those with a college degree or more are more likely to support the Democratic candidate over Trump. Today, those with no college degree are slightly more divided: 47% say they would vote for Trump if the election were held today, while 46% say they would vote for Biden.

Education is also a dividing line among White voters: College-educated White voters favor Biden by 21 percentage points, while those without a college degree favor Trump by a similar margin.

Republican and Republican-leaning voters are slightly less supportive of their party’s candidate than Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters. Today, 85% of Republican and Republican-leaning independent voters say they would cast a ballot for Trump; 9% say they would support Biden. Among Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters, 93% say they would cast a ballot for Biden if the election were held today; just 3% say they would vote for Trump.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not how to win friends and influence people. Trump seems to have given up trying to win. Now he's insulting the states where he's behind in the polls.

During a mid-day rally in Greenville, NC, Trump spoke in his predictable disparaging way, saying “I’m running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics,” he lamented. “How do you lose to a guy like this?” he asked, adding “Ay, ay, ay…” for flourish.

He followed by noting, apparently according to his internal polls, he is “leading in North Carolina,” though multiple polls show him down a few points. “I think we are leading everywhere people are intelligent,” he added. So, those states where he is down in the polls are apparently filled with morons?
I doubt his internal polls show him ahead in North Carolina. There have been 8 published polls done there in October. All show Biden ahead from 1% to 5%; but maybe he believes "intelligent" people will believe him.

Polls here: RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden

Trump may be wrong by looking at intelligence rather than education. He's losing it big with white educated people this time. He did okay with them in 2016, but not this year.

The Trump-Biden presidential contest

There continue to be large gaps in candidate preference by education. As in 2016, those with a college degree or more are more likely to support the Democratic candidate over Trump. Today, those with no college degree are slightly more divided: 47% say they would vote for Trump if the election were held today, while 46% say they would vote for Biden.

Education is also a dividing line among White voters: College-educated White voters favor Biden by 21 percentage points, while those without a college degree favor Trump by a similar margin.

Republican and Republican-leaning voters are slightly less supportive of their party’s candidate than Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters. Today, 85% of Republican and Republican-leaning independent voters say they would cast a ballot for Trump; 9% say they would support Biden. Among Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters, 93% say they would cast a ballot for Biden if the election were held today; just 3% say they would vote for Trump.

It's very typical of Trump to maliciously slander, cruelly ridicule or belittle other people. He moans and complains whenever he doesn't get his way. He reminds me of a schoolyard bully pushing the other kids around and then fussing about how the other children mistreat him.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will say that Trump is definitely reaping the malice and discord he has sown during the last five years in office.

Slamming Trump, G.O.P. Senator Warns of a ‘Republican Blood Bath’

Trump 'kisses dictators' butts' and 'mocks evangelicals,' Sasse says in call with constituents

Republican senator Ben Sasse predicts Donald Trump will 'LOSE and take down the Senate' (shortened title)

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, -- what an inspiring CALL for ALL PEOPLE to MOVE TOWARD GOD and STRENGTHEN OUR FAMILIES and FAITH at this time.

GOD's Children hear our LORD'S VOICE, and gather under one accord.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Josho