Who founded your church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm. Are you familiar with how the council of Trent was concluded and the sermon by the bishop Reggio? The conclusions thereof destroy your defense.

Christ and His church are one acts 22:9
He teaches thru his church Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4
Jn 15:5 apart from him is nothing
The church existed before the New Testament and wrote the New Testament and canonized the Bible
The church decided what is and what is not the Bible
Only the church can authentically interpret the scriptures

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostles are the successors of Christ
And more apostles are their successors
Until the end as Christ said Matt 28:18-20 I am with you (the apostles) until the end

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jesus Christ does not abandon His holy bride! Matt 28:19-20

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
EVERY version says Water AND Spirit. . .

What you said is not exactly true, as you are trying to hide something on behalf of your water cult theology..... and you need to only tell the truth, especially on a public christian forum.
Understand.?

Now, one bible, created the water cults. And ive posted the name of it, about 25 times to you, so, is your issue with reading skill, or comprehension, or as i suspect, just downright dishonesty?

So, the one bible that created all water cults, is the Douay-Rheims Bible.
This is the Catholic Bible and its a corrupted demonic masterwork.
Its the bible that changed "born of water" into "born again by water".

See that doctrine of devils?
It created all the WATER CULTS.
So, you need to get away from them, instead of trying to recruit people into them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lol...I like the "Open your EYES" quip....very cute!

None the less Behold....You never cease to amaze me! Time for some bible study:

Acts 5:15: Did the shadow heal?
Acts 19:12: Did the handkerchiefs heal?
Matthew 14:36: Did the hem heal?
James 5:14: Did the oil heal?
Exodus 17:12: Was it because Moses was able to keep the "magical" staff raised that the war was won?
Numbers 21:9: Did the bronze snake heal?

Can you see it? Were any of those items a part of Jesus or part of the earth?????
You should learn Scripture before you comment on Scripture!
Bible Study Mary

Ive seen miracles. Literally.

So, my response is, that you try to post comments, that are actually related to what you said previously.

That'll work best.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hi Behold,

Some Scripture to back up your theory would be helpful....Thank you.

Jesus shedding God's blood on the Cross.
There is all the Blood im going to show you, as that is all the Blood that God provided to you, to accept you.... Marymog.

If you have time, get to know it.
It'll pay eternal dividends that Mary and Water and Beads and the Pope and a cookie and juice can't provide to you or for you.
Believe it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think the 3,000 talked about in Acts 2:41 that joined the water cult

Mary

Those people were born again because they heard Peter speak about their Messiah, before he told them to get in the water.
And by becoming born again, they joined God's family, not a water cult.

Read Acts 2.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm. Are you familiar with how the council of Trent was concluded and the sermon by the bishop Reggio? The conclusions thereof destroy your defense.
Care to elaborate on that - or do you want me to just accept your claims?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said is not exactly true, as you are trying to hide something on behalf of your water cult theology..... and you need to only tell the truth, especially on a public christian forum.
Understand.?

Now, one bible, created the water cults. And ive posted the name of it, about 25 times to you, so, is your issue with reading skill, or comprehension, or as i suspect, just downright dishonesty?

So, you need to get away from them, instead of trying to recruit people into them.
That's a flat-out LIE.
The DRB clearly says:

"...born again OF water and the Holy Ghost..."

YOUR penchant for dishonesty completely destroys your case EVERY time . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"Come." Let the hearer say, "Come." Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water.

!

When you give water credit for what Jesus died on the Cross to provide as the Blood Atonement, then you have preaches "another gospel".
And when you do that, you are become : Galatians 1:8

Never ever give the city water supply credit for what only God on The Cross has provided.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those people were born again because they heard Peter speak about their Messiah, before he told them to get in the water.

Read Acts 2.
That's NOT what the Bible says, my dishonest friend.
THIS is what Peter told the crowd:

Acts 2:39
“Repent and BE BAPTIZED every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The WILL receive forgiveness and the gift of the Holy Spirit AFTER they are Baptized.
That is the very definition of being Born Again . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's a flat-out LIE.
The DRB clearly says:
"...born again OF water and the Holy Ghost..."

That is exactly what i have told you at least 25 times that the verse says, in that demonic version.

It says..>"BORN AGAIN .... BY = water".

THats the LIE.

All other bibles say.>"born of water".....NOT "BORN AGAIN"......OF OR BY...WATER.

We are not BORN AGAIN, by water.
We are born again, by the Holy Spirit.

THE DRB is the Devil's bible. It denies that the Holy Spirit causes the new birth, and claims in your verse, you just posted that we are BORN AGAIN BY WATER.

WE are not.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand.?

eph 4:5 what is this one baptism
Why no response to me other questions and Mary mother of God ever virgin
Cos you have no answer of pretense

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Acts 2:39
“Repent and BE BAPTIZED every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE the gift of the Holy Spirit.
-
-

Yet that didnt happen to Peter or the 120 or Abraham, or Me, or the dying thief.

Peter received the "gift of the Holy" Spirit, and was not water baptized in that CHAPTER.

SEE, you have a problem with your understanding of the words of Peter, because you are only programmed to think about WATER by a water cult.

Let me help you.

Carefully read this word......>"REPENT">.

Notice it comes before being H20 baptized....in that verse you posted again.

So, Repent of what?

Repent of what Breadoflife?......

This is the part the water cult teachers like you, can't SEE or understand.

To understand the "Repent of what", you have to read the verses that came before :38. to get the context. And if you had done that, you would not be here again posting a false pretext, AGAIN, and AGAIN.

You have to read verses 35, 36, 37, as in those verses you find out what they are to REPENT OF.......

And what is that?

A.) REJECTING THEIR MESSIAH. verses 35-37.

So, once Peter shows them this, they say..>"what must we do"..

He then tells them verse 38.......""REPENT""..............

What is that? REPENT OF WHAT, breadoflife?
That means to repent of their CHRIST REJECTiON.....and that is what Repentance always is, as we always turn from UNBELIEF, TO......BELIEF in Christ.
= From Christ Rejection TO FAITH IN CHRIST = "Repent"...in the verse you posted.

WE all have to REPENT of our UNBELIEF, and then start BELIEVING, as that is FAITH born in the heart that GOD accepts, to Justify you.
"Justification by Faith".
"Justification by Faith"
"Justification BY....=FAITH".

So, When these Jews Repented of their CHRIST REJECTION, by believing in CHRIST, then they were allowed to be water baptized, because they had become born again.

Here is more for you, Breadoflife.....

Acts 8

This is the same you find when Phillip told the Eunuch....>"if you BELIEVE with all your HEART".......>you may be water baptized.

See it?

That is Repenting of unbelief, and turning to FAITH IN CHRIST...which is what Peter is telling them to do, after they asked him......""""what shall we do""""......as he had just told them, they murdered their Messiah, in the verses that precede vs 38.

REPENT OF THIS UNBELIEF, = TURN TO FAITH IN CHRIST.......AND you are born again, and THEN you can be water baptized.

You Believe in Christ, and are born again by God's Holy Spirit, and then, you can be baptized in water, which is symbolic.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
-

Yet that didnt happen to Peter or the 120 or Abraham, or Me, or the dying thief.

Peter received the "gift of the Holy" Spirit, and was not water baptized in that CHAPTER.

SEE, you have a problem with your understanding of the words of Peter, because you are only programmed to think about WATER by a water cult.

Let me help you.

Carefully read this word......>"REPENT">.

Notice it comes before being H20 baptized....in that verse you posted again.

So, Repent of what?

Repent of what Breadoflife?......

This is the part the water cult teachers like you, can't SEE or understand.

To understand the "Repent of what", you have to read the verses that came before :38. to get the context. And if you had done that, you would not be here again posting a false pretext, AGAIN, and AGAIN.

You have to read verses 35, 36, 37, as in those verses you find out what they are to REPENT OF.......

And what is that?

A.) REJECTING THEIR MESSIAH. verses 35-37.

So, once Peter shows them this, they say..>"what must we do"..

He then tells them verse 38.......""REPENT""..............

What is that? REPENT OF WHAT, breadoflife?
That means to repent of their CHRIST REJECTiON.....and that is what Repentance always is, as we always turn from UNBELIEF, TO......BELIEF in Christ.
= From Christ Rejection TO FAITH IN CHRIST = "Repent"...in the verse you posted.

WE all have to REPENT of our UNBELIEF, and then start BELIEVING, as that is FAITH born in the heart that GOD accepts, to Justify you.
"Justification by Faith".
"Justification by Faith"
"Justification BY....=FAITH".

So, When these Jews Repented of their CHRIST REJECTION, by believing in CHRIST, then they were allowed to be water baptized, because they had become born again.

Here is more for you, Breadoflife.....

Acts 8

This is the same you find when Phillip told the Eunuch....>"if you BELIEVE with all your HEART".......>you may be water baptized.

See it?

That is Repenting of unbelief, and turning to FAITH IN CHRIST...which is what Peter is telling them to do, after they asked him......""""what shall we do""""......as he had just told them, they murdered their Messiah, in the verses that precede vs 38.

REPENT OF THIS UNBELIEF, = TURN TO FAITH IN CHRIST.......AND you are born again, and THEN you can be water baptized.

You Believe in Christ, and are born again by God's Holy Spirit, and then, you can be baptized in water, which is symbolic.

so baptism and the church and the sacraments are meaningless

so much for the promise of the Father!

The promise (sacred oath or sacrament) of the Father acts 2:38-39 with reference to ez 36:25-27

please explain these verses

rom 13:11 for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
1 cor 13:2 all faith avails nothing,
Phil 1:29 not called to faith alone,
and James of course faith alone not?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read Acts 2.
They were already born again and asked Peter "what shall we do"?

Then Peter answered...

A....Peter said "nothing, Christ did it on the cross already"?

B....Peter said, "confess the Lord Jesus as your personal savior"?

Or

C....Peter said, " Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins...".

Pick one.

Reactions: theefaith