Who founded your church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus shedding God's blood on the Cross.
There is all the Blood im going to show you, as that is all the Blood that God provided to you, to accept you.... Marymog.

If you have time, get to know it.
It'll pay eternal dividends that Mary and Water and Beads and the Pope and a cookie and juice can't provide to you or for you.
Believe it.
Hmmmm....I don't see any Scripture to back up your "God only accepts Blood to accept you.
Specifically His own" theory. Would you care to try again?

I am not familiar with this "cookie and juice" fantasy you are speaking of. Can you explain?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sacraments is not from the dictionary.
Its from the Catholic Church, and its listed in the Dictionary.
WEAK argument.

"Trinity"
is ALSO from the Catholic Church.
While we're at it - so is "Bible".

Toes that make these terms "invalid"??

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sacraments is not from the dictionary.
Its from the Catholic Church, and its listed in the Dictionary.

Also, notice that Jesus didn't water baptize, and he sent Paul who said.>"Christ sent me not to baptize".

It really very simple.
Water, has no part in Salvation.
It never did, and it never will.

then why did Paul baptize the household of Stephen including infants?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Administering the sacraments is usually delegated to priests and deacons

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive seen miracles. Literally.

So, my response is, that you try to post comments, that are actually related to what you said previously.

That'll work best.
Ummmm....my comment was based on what YOU said previously sooooo I don't know why you are suggesting that it was something that I said previously.

You previously said: Its just WATER. It has no magic power to deal with sin, or anything like it.

I gave you Scripture showing you that it was just a shadow, handkerchiefs, hem, oil and a bronze snake that healed.

Those passages from Scripture destroys what you were taught by other men that God does not use objects (for a lack of better words) to heal! It doesn't have to be, as you suggested, from Jesus body (spit). You want to pretend that God doesn't use these objects. Scripture says opposite of what you pretend.

Bible study Mary

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post said faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. This is Romans 10:17.

Now think ....... You have to hear a message to have faith in it or reject it.

Im an Evangelist, i preach THE WORD, and when its HEARD and mixed with FAITH, the person becomes born again, though the Holy Spirit.....not by water.

The message is the Gospel...

You have to hear it, to believe it.

"faith COMES.........by hearing..........

hearing what?

"the word of God"..
Hearing the Word of God BRINGS ABOUT faith. It doesn't automatically GIVE you faith because faith requires our response.
It is a starting point - and that's what this verse is saying - in context.

It's like saying that hearing a football score automatically makes you a fan.
ALL it does is whet your appetite.

Stop quoting the Word of God until you understand what it is saying . . .

Reactions: Marymog

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith,

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith

Romans 3:28 - Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

= No water found.
I also like cherry picking Scripture to prove what I believe. I believe Peter was Satan. Matthew 16:23....See I'm right! Prove me wrong!!

Throw out the rest of what Scripture has to say about water and you are right. ;)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 16:16, NIV: "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
Mark 16
:16, ESV: "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be
condemned."
The last half of this verse states that lack of belief is all that is necessary to not be saved.

Other passages affirm that belief alone is necessary for salvation (John 3:18; 5:24; 12:44–50; 20:31; Romans 10:9; 1 John 5:13).
Also:
The entire section of Mark 16:9–20 is not found in the earliest, most reliable manuscripts.

Baptism is found in proximity with belief in Christ in the New Testament because of the culture. In the time of the early church, if someone joined a particular sect of Judaism they would publicly declare their allegiance with baptism.

Baptism is not a requirement for salvation, it's a response to salvation.

The baptism of the Holy Spirit is what we receive at the moment of salvation. The Holy Spirit dwells within us permanently, marking us as saved by Christ (Mark 1:8; 1 Corinthians 12:12–13; Ephesians 1:13–14).

not so
You can produce the manuscripts?
The second part a verse does not contradict the first
Christ does not say something only to contradict it
Mark 16:16 The requirements for those who are being saved cannot be undone by the requirements for those not being saved! He who believes and is baptized is still required for salvation? Heaven and earth may pass away but my words shall not pass away!

It is Reasonable that if they reject faith why bother mentioning the second requirement?

baptism not required then it’s meaningless

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why dont you make a Thread on the "Cult of the Virgin Mary"?

This historical fact, that is taken from Catholic History Books, would be interesting reading.
Why cult
All cult means from the Latin is following
So you are in the cult of Christ?
Terror you see is for children not me?
I gave you scripture and you try to frighten me

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
that’s beautiful! Love it! Christ gave this authority to the church Matt 16:18 whatsoever you bind on earth (that’s anything and everything) is bound in heaven
All must submit to Christ the King!
Apart from the last phrase, Wrong. Abject heresy. God did not give to sinful man the authority to override His own Commandments that identify that sin. That is a fallacy to the utmost extreme, and fully explains why God went to such lengths as to warn us that there would come an entity that would attempt to do this.
KJV Daniel 7:25
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
KJV Revelation 13:1-2, 5
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.....
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The so called authority that you claim as your own came from Satan. The authority your church exercises today did not originate with Jesus or His disciples.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said that Christ sent him "not to baptize".
Why did he say that?
Its because he's teaching the Gospel of the Grace of God.
This is "justification by Faith".
Water is never involved in Salvation.
Not in the OT or in the NT.

Jehovah's Witnesses, of which is your theology, breadoflife, teach it differently.
They teach it exactly as you are teaching it. They make the Cross all about the Water, and that denies it, and replaces it.
That's your theology, that you teach, everyday.
Here let me show it to you.

Jehovah's Witness Theology. .. as you teach it...

"Baptism in water has several purposes. It is for the remission of sins, for membership in the Church, and for entrance into the kingdom of God."""
If you were honest - which you are NOT - you wouldn't be asking this question because I explained this to you in great detail back in post #2490.

Go back and READ that post to see why Paul said that . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apart from the last phrase, Wrong. Abject heresy. God did not give to sinful man the authority to override His own Commandments that identify that sin. That is a fallacy to the utmost extreme, and fully explains why God went to such lengths as to warn us that there would come an entity that would attempt to do this.
KJV Daniel 7:25
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
KJV Revelation 13:1-2, 5
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.....
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The so called authority that you claim as your own came from Satan. The authority your church exercises today did not originate with Jesus or His disciples.

All must submit to Christ the king right?
Christ and his church are one so all MUST SUBMIT TO THE HOLY CHURCH!!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
WEAK argument.

"Trinity"
is ALSO from the Catholic Church.
While we're at it - so is "Bible".
Toes that make these terms "invalid"??

You didnt read their post.
They were justifiying the word as "scriptural" because its found in a dictionary.
So, your reading skills are "invalid".,, ive noticed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hmmmm....I don't see any Scripture to back up your "God only accepts Blood to accept you.

Then you are in the dark.

What do you think that Cross is all about?
Water?

"without the shedding of BLOOD, there is no forgiveness, no remission, of sin".

Every heard of the Blood Atonment?
No?
Oh thats right, you're water cult... and that programs you to be all about Mary and cookies, and water.

God came to shed his Blood for the sin of the world, and you've never heard of this...
Thats some testimony you are offering for the "Cult of the Virgin".
Its really beyond sad.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt read their post.
They were justifiying the word as "scriptural" because its found in a dictionary.
So, your reading skills are "invalid".,, ive noticed.

you still don’t answer questions
For example if salvation is by faith alone please explain:
Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you were honest - which you are NOT - you wouldn't be asking this question because I explained this to you in great detail back in post #2490.
Go back and READ that post to see why Paul said that . . .

You keep making the same mistake.
You keep thinking that what you are posting is True.
Typical water cult mentality.

Here is an update for you.
God shed His blood, and water has no part in His Salvation.
The "washing of Regeneration" is both by word and by Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the LIVING WATER, and that is not the city water supply.
Its all about the BLood, and never about the water supply.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are in the dark.

What do you think that Cross is all about?
Water?

"without the shedding of BLOOD, there is no forgiveness, no remission, of sin".

Every heard of the Blood Atonment?
No?
Oh thats right, you're water cult... and that programs you to be all about Mary and cookies, and water.

God came to shed his Blood for the sin of the world, and you've never heard of this...
Thats some testimony you are offering for the "Cult of the Virgin".
Its really beyond sad.

Christ’s blood is shed for all Jn 1:29
The merits and f His blood are applied in faith and baptism Mk 16:16

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you still don’t answer questions
For example if salvation is by faith alone please explain:

Jesus is Salvation.
Its Him.

For God so loved the world that God GAVE JESUS......

See that? John 3:16, that is God giving Jesus as Salvation to the world.
Not water.

So, if you have Him in you, you are born again.. If you are only water baptized, and that is all you can rely on, then you could be in big big trouble.

Real born again Christians are compelled to talk about Jesus, and God's Grace, and they are familiar with the BLOOD of Jesus.
Fakirs, religious cultists, are compelled to talk about water and works...commandments and do-ism...and generic non-spiritual junk.
Fakirs are compelled by their Father of darkness to talk about "how you can lose your salvation"