'Who is able to make war with him?'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:
and they worshipped the beast, saying,

"Who is like unto the beast? [therion = a wild beast (G2342)]
Who is able to make war with him?'

(Rev. 13:4)

Hello there,

In the days in which we are living I can envisage a nation rising up, of whom it will be said, 'Who is able to make war with him?' This monstrous kingdom by which Gentile dominion in the earth will end. All of the nations appear like so many wild beasts, of which Nebuchadnezzar is symbolic, who became as a wild beast for seven times (Daniel 7:25).

Does anyone have anything to share on this?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The seven times are seven days of the creation (of the creature).

The question is rather "Who is able to escape the flesh and the world?" The answer, is: Jesus Christ, the Son of God, would laid down His life in the flesh, that He may take it up again in the spirit.

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

That's two balls. BIBLE PROPHECY is the CRITERIA.

Right now you look like a cheap christian (small "c") who defames another Christian without ANY justification. 1 Cor. 14 says to judge the prophets, which requires receiving EVIDENCE, but you judged a situation completely IGNORANT of any circumstances. YOU my dear christian, are an unrighteous judge. Furthermore, you can't even conform to the RULES OF THE GAME.

It's ok to be a young christian. Let me know when you're a mature Christian. :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The seven times are seven days of the creation (of the creature).

The question is rather "Who is able to escape the flesh and the world?" The answer, is: Jesus Christ, the Son of God, would laid down His life in the flesh, that He may take it up again in the spirit.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Where do these people come from?!?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's ok to be a young christian. Let me know when you're a mature Christian

Bobby,
You asked for your spirit to be tested...

It helps if you know the CORRECT answer,

I do. Apparently you do not.. Perhaps you should go back to studying your books...
'you search the scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life....'

The invitation with which we started, is an open one...

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

Peace be with you!
Christ IS risen!
Alleluia!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby,
You asked for your spirit to be tested...

And YOU failed the TEST. So go home and find what Christianity is about, -- TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE.

And if you return, please challenge me on ANY Prophetic Topic, and we'll find the outcome.
Bobby Jo

PS You might also want to add the following platitudes to your "signature":
GOD IS LOVE
JESUS LOVES YOU
GO WITH GOD
... because when you don't perform as a Christian, empty platitudes make up for it! :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And YOU failed the TEST. So go home and find what Christianity is about, -- TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE.

And if you return, please challenge me on ANY Prophetic Topic, and we'll find the outcome.
Bobby Jo

GOD IS LOVE
JESUS LOVES YOU
GO WITH GOD
... because when you don't perform as a Christian, empty platitudes make up for it! :)
It seems that our good friend @Philip James has disturbed the plateau where you thought you could rest. Jesus is not there. You need to climb up higher:

"Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet show I unto you a more excellent way." I Cor 12:29-31

Go back again and consider Mary and Martha, the sisters of Lazarus, and remember also this:

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Jesus is not where you think He is... Definitely NOT in all of the answers you think that you have in prophecy. You are wanting to direct yourself, and it really does not work. Saul/Paul tried to do that until he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. Where is that road for you?

By the way so far your performance here is not good but there is still time.

Reactions: Philip James

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And YOU failed the TEST.

Bobby, how can I fail a test of your teaching?

GOD IS LOVE
JESUS LOVES YOU
GO WITH GOD

Well at least you finally mentioned the name of Jesus! There is hope for you yet...

Peace!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby, how can I fail a test of your teaching?

Teaching? Who was "teaching"? All lI asked for you to do is "TRY THE SPIRITS" by asking a question regarding BIBLE PROPHECY. You failed to meet that criteria TWICE!

Now please go bother somebody else,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that our good friend @Philip James has disturbed the plateau where you thought you could rest.

If disparaging someone is your "plateau" then you have a companion. If Righteousness is your "plateau", then ask @Philip James to join you. :)

You might also consider adding platitudes to your "signature". It helps establish your christian (small "c") credentials. :)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now that various people have interjected whatever diversions from the OP, -- I forgot what the QUESTION was!

Rev. 13:4 'And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:

... This monstrous kingdom by which Gentile dominion in the earth will end. All of the nations appear like so many wild beasts, of which Nebuchadnezzar is symbolic, who became as a wild beast for seven times (Daniel 7:25).

Well, for one thing, Daniel 7:25 doesn't say "seven times", it only says three and a half times:

Daniel 7:25 He shall speak words against the Most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the Most High,
and shall think to change the times and the law;
and they shall be given into his hand
for a time, two times, and half a time.

WE'RE TOLD by the Hirelings that Daniel's seventieth week is the "Tribulation Seven Years", but that's a lie. The Seventieth Week is for a completely DIFFERENT event -- AFTER WHICH "shall come" the destroyer.

Both Daniel 7:25 and Rev. 13:5 say three and a half years:

Rev. 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months;

But the issue still remains, -- who is the BEAST such that none can make war with him --, and I'm reminded of one of the "STAR WARS" movies where all the nation's representatives are gathered in an auditorium sized chamber. -- And I'm just now thinking that WE have an auditorium sized chamber where all the nations of the world are represented. Yep, the European Union! -- Yeah, NO.

Could it be that the United Nations is that One-World-Government? -- Nah, too obvious. We have to contrive something like: OPEC! Or how about the AFRICAN UNION! Or maybe we can get SPAIN involved! TURKEY, -- they gotta have a role, and SYRIA too! -- No, don't leave this Post, I've got TONS more nonsense which you gotta follow with me, cause I believe ALL THE NONSENSE which stupid people espouse.

Give me a chance, I can guess what will tickle your ears, -- AUSTRALIA!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United States armed forces will destroy the beast.

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Daniel 2:44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

I told you where the ten are.
If you paid attention you would notice they are in the boundaries of the kingdom.(the promised land which is promised to Israel(forever).It will never be destroyed .

But before that.The beast that dwells there willbe destroyed.
The destruction comes from the north.
Jeremiah 1:14 Then the LORD said to me, "Disaster from the north will be poured out on all who live in the land.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Partial RePost:

So once again various people have interjected whatever diversions from the OP, -- and AGAIN I forgot what the QUESTION was!

Rev. 13:4 'And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:

... This monstrous kingdom by which Gentile dominion in the earth will end. All of the nations appear like so many wild beasts, of which Nebuchadnezzar is symbolic, who became as a wild beast for seven times (Daniel 7:25).

Well, for one thing, Daniel 7:25 doesn't say "seven times", it only says three and a half times:

Daniel 7:25 He shall speak words against the Most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the Most High,
and shall think to change the times and the law;
and they shall be given into his hand
for a time, two times, and half a time.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A second point is found in verse 12:

Dan. 7:11 ... And as I looked, the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

If Chapter 2 depicts the 4a/4b (which is FALSE, as discounted by the verse 45 4,3,5,2,1= FIVE) and Chapter 7 is a REPEAT of Chapter 2 (another FALSE doctrine), then we end up with:

1. Lion/Eagle - Babylon (false)
2. Bear - Medo/Persia (false)
3. Leopard - Greece (false)
4. Dreadful - Rome (false)​

... so in analogy, a Bird (Babylon) was eaten by a Cat (Medo/Persia), which was eaten by a Dog (Greece), which was eaten by a crocodile (Rome). So when the Fish & Game kill the crocodile, does the Bird, the Cat, and the Dog come back to LIFE? -- NO!

Scripture presents and History defends the Chapter 2 empire of CLAY which is a "DIVIDED KINGDOM" as represented by THREE SUPERPOWERS and the UNITED NATIONS:

1. Lion/Eagle - U.K./U.S.
2. Bear - Russia
3. Leopard - (actually a "TIGER"), China
4. Dreadful - United Nations

So when the United Nations is judged and thrown into the fire, the three superpowers shall have their lives prolonged for a season and a time, until they are converted into the Millennial Kingdom model.

Scripture is simple. History is simple. Scripture and History should agree!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if we venture toward Rev. 13 we find the "Dreadful" beast, which is composed of the THREE SUPERPOWERS:
  • Mouth of the Lion -- U.K. (and subsequent U.S.), which are proficient in Finance & Trade (Commerce), Science, & Technology
  • Body of the Leopard (actually a vertically marked TIGER, versus Daniel's only point of reference, -- a circularly marked Leopard) -- China, which has the greatest mass of people.
  • Feet of the Bear -- Russia, which has the most land mass: Canada, 3M; U.S., 3M; China, 3M; Russia, 8M square miles.

Sounds familiar! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited: