Who is Nehushtan? Why isn't Christ Nehushtan? Why hasn't your pastor ever so much as mentioned...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
God did "The snake on the pole" faith procedure. So that He would KNOW who would trust in His idea, command, procedure BY FAITH.
ah, you reckon anyone who got bitten by a snake didnt look at the snake on the pole, Eb? If you can Quote one, then your guess might gain some ground i guess?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
but to determine who wants to live with Him in the future Eternity.
ah, the Future Eternity, ya. See Davy, this Future Eternity that would whether you choose to accept it or not imo make you an immortal? Or i mean how would it not bro?

who doesnt want to um "live with Him in the Future Eternity" anyway?
which bro is you, going up to heaven after you have died, right, no matter how you slice it, yeh?
No one. has ever. gone up to heaven. but He Who came down from it,
the Son of Man

right?

See bc if that is not right, then the whole resta that Book, bro? Its a doorstop, ok, i dont mean to be rude here honest but see you are calling It Word out one side and using it like a doorstop out the other? So pls?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Death More Abundantly and life, more abundantly
just have absolutely nothing to do with each other, ok,
as weird as that might sound, after you translate my "DMA" into your more acceptable terms,
"to live with Him in the future Eternity," or "when we all get to heaven," or any other way that involves you, going anywhere, after you have died, and are no longer a soul? Which btw a soul is not even a good thing yo, it only seems that way til you find nephesh i guess but anyway any devious little wormy way that Some Guy tries to get you into DMA, this seeking to save your soul (what did you go out into the wilderness to see?)? Just Quote them that one ok, and turn your back to them imo. Kick a little dirt on them too if you want :)
and dont let them near your kids imo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Read my post #157 where I answered that.
ok, ty, and i appreciate the effort ok, i know trying to teach someone who has no interest whatsoever in learning what you have to offer is no fun bro k. Find the Naive maybe, and get immunized, makes you immune, see, bulletproof, snakes and what is it? just cannot exist in the same room even, they are matter-anti-matter i guess.

Cuz you and your sons will be here with me no matter what you believe, my brothers, and i would not have you be ignorant of this, esp from an idiot like me ok. I prolly wont make it, see, but you might

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And some of y'all finally lighting up your congregations with this, huh? Talked to your pastors, have you? Tempature goin up a little in "services" yet? Love to hear some more testimonies on that! Public ones i mean, rather than your children coming and saying.

You're going to split your cong in two ok, pretty much right down the center, awright, top to bottom is the way to go there ok. When you hear lots of moanin and everbody's mad at you and blood in the streets you done a good thing ok, might not seem like it right then, but you did. I mean dont be an idiot like me and be smiling and happy about it, right then, too soon as they say, but still.

I tell you if this dont happen, its bc there is no branch to even save there. Let the spirit be your guide on that one, i've seen more pain come from that than the other, i tell ya what. ok peace yall

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, diff subject, but ok :)

That should not be difficult. It's a simple matter of understanding our Lord Jesus' parable of the sower. Having studied the OT Books first helps of course.

Jesus gave examples of how 4 different believers 'hear' The Word of God:

1. the first one is like the seed fallen by the wayside. The wayside in the Greek means a road. What's a road like? It's hard, compacted from traffic. So the seed fallen on doesn't get down into the earth to bear fruit. Instead the fowls eat it up. The wayside represents those who hear but don't understand, so the wicked one (as the fowls) come and take the seed (The Word) out of their minds.

2. the second one who receives the seed in stony places, so like planting seed among stony ground, its roots are shallow, and not strong. Likewise when the hearer receives The Word, but is persecuted for it, he is offended, and thus no fruit.

3. the one who receives the seed among thorns hears and receives The Word, but it is choked out because of the thorns and cares of this world, thus no fruit.

4. the one who receives The Word in good prepared ground understands it, and much fruit is produced.

The whole parable is based on the principles of agriculture. Before sowing seed, the ground must be plowed and loosened up, the stones that appear then must be cleared out, and the thorns must be cleared out, because compacted dirt, stones and thorns prevent deep root growth.

These were also symbols first given back in the OT Books pointing to Satan and his children of darkness (Numbers 33:55; Joshua 23:13; Isaiah 34:11; Isaiah 62:8-12; Jeremiah 3:9; Isaiah 10:12-20).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok well then, to cover your sins, the part you left out? ty

Ah... you mis-quoted me. Not a good thing to do, as it shows deception on your part. You should have included the rest of that sentence instead of chopping it up to serve a falsehood you served up instead.

My response to your question was this:

"Do I believe our Lord Jesus died on the cross to appease The Father? No, not to appease The Father, but to determine who wants to live with Him in the future Eternity."

The idea that The Father needs appeasing is a pagan idea. You'd probably disagree and bring up the subject sacrifices after I say that. But God said He hated Israel's sacrifices (Isaiah 1:11). The only reason He allowed that in the OT time was to point to the eventual coming of His Son Jesus Christ to be the Perfect sacrifice for one and all time, and thus defeat death and the devil.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, the Future Eternity, ya. See Davy, this Future Eternity that would whether you choose to accept it or not imo make you an immortal? Or i mean how would it not bro?

who doesnt want to um "live with Him in the Future Eternity" anyway?
which bro is you, going up to heaven after you have died, right, no matter how you slice it, yeh?
No one. has ever. gone up to heaven. but He Who came down from it,
the Son of Man

right?

See bc if that is not right, then the whole resta that Book, bro? Its a doorstop, ok, i dont mean to be rude here honest but see you are calling It Word out one side and using it like a doorstop out the other? So pls?

Understanding in God's Word means grasping what this present world is about, why we are here, where it's all going, and even what happened before this world that caused the delay in God's Eternity.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death More Abundantly and life, more abundantly
just have absolutely nothing to do with each other, ok,
as weird as that might sound, after you translate my "DMA" into your more acceptable terms,
"to live with Him in the future Eternity," or "when we all get to heaven," or any other way that involves you, going anywhere, after you have died, and are no longer a soul? Which btw a soul is not even a good thing yo, it only seems that way til you find nephesh i guess but anyway any devious little wormy way that Some Guy tries to get you into DMA, this seeking to save your soul (what did you go out into the wilderness to see?)? Just Quote them that one ok, and turn your back to them imo. Kick a little dirt on them too if you want :)
and dont let them near your kids imo

Don't stop with OT study about what the soul actually is.

The NT gives more detail (Matthew 10:28; 1 Corinthians 15). However, Solomon in Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 gave more detail about our spiritual makeup than what most realize. He mentioned a "silver cord" as a symbol for what connects our spirit with our flesh, and when severed our flesh goes back to the earth where it came from, and our spirit goes back to God Who gave it. By that he made a distinction between flesh and spirit. And the spirit idea, or your nephesh, is not just about life that animates material objects. Jesus showed us this in that Matthew 10:28 verse with the soul continuing on after death of the flesh body. That showed that the soul is not just something that only manifests with a flesh body.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That should not be difficult. It's a simple matter of understanding our Lord Jesus' parable of the sower. Having studied the OT Books first helps of course.
"its like this and like that and like this" huh Davy
lol, ok bro

sorry if i misquoted you ok, maybe i left that part out or something, have a nice day

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
lol so when you gonna start reading instead posting something that has hot air
wow Ezra that whole post, and this is your reply? I kinda like ol' Clemens, he was an ok guy imo, loved his Israel trip, you? Anyway, him and Lincoln, guess you either love em or hate em i guess. Ok peace to you, brother, and best of luck in your quest ok

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amen. Mud in your eye is not a cliche for nothing i guess huh
the blindfold is a good learning aid for this too i think.

ever read any accounts of ppl blind from birth who have regained their sight? I guess their sight is still virtually useless for like a year or something, until it turns right side up and the blind spot "disappears?" Ever spent any time around a blind person, bac? They can see stuff we just cannot see, so weird lol
I've had no experience with a person blind from birth, but as testified to on this forum previously, I knew an elderly sister here in the apartment complex where I live for several years. She died a bit more than a year ago at well past her 90th year. When we first met her she was already legally blind and her hearing with hearing aids was poor. We did manage to communicate and what communication! That lady in spite of her physical limitations, loved God and people. She couldn't watch TV and for her worst of all she could no longer read the Bible which had been a daily routine for her many years. But... while ready to go at any time out of this life, she lifted everyone up from their downward directed spirits. She is the one who could recognize people by their silhouettes. That is to say while legally blind she could see people as dark shadows before her. The ones she already knew she would call by name by the shape of their still visible silhouettes. By the time of her passing her mind was failing badly. She still recognized me and a few others close to her, but conversation was difficult as she would forget after a few minutes what we were talking about earlier.

She was always a jewel. She always insisted on kissing all of her friends when she would meet them... male or female: These days most people could not do that without trouble, but she really loved everyone and they knew it:

"Greet one another with an holy kiss." II Cor 13:12

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Okay, that is what I want to understand...ie Nehushtan worship today.

I just thought Israel kept the brazen serpent like they did the golden calf...and worshipped it. Maybe I would have understood it better if you'd said "people today are still worshipping the golden calf"...
I presume any worship or idol we have outside of The Lord is calf or snake worship?
Is that what you mean?
Sorry for being so clueless here ;)
I'd just never heard the term before.
well i guess the calf and the snake prolly go together? And their symbolism is...pretty plain, right, "calf" is a no-brainer but "snake" we have a little confused i guess? Which when you think about it fits perfectly with the symbolism of snake too, ha

EllenDiann

Jul 14, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nehushtan is--rather strangely, gotta seek it--the name given to the Snake on a Pole the Wanderers had to "look to" when they got snake-bit in the Wilderness--back in Exodus--in order to live. 2 Kings 18:4.

Are you worshipping Nehushtan? Yes, you are prolly worshipping Nehushtan, or did initially. Or at least i have, for most of my "saved" existence.
The medical profession that is under the sorcery power of pharmaceuticals displays this very symbol of idolatry. The godless medical science is an idol for most all who falsely believe this cult run by pharmaceutical cartels is about health or healing. The sorcery of pharmaceuticals is NOT science, nor are the poisons of pharmaceuticals medicines. The doctors are treated like Gods who falsely believe they have the godlike power to tell you when you will live or die. This business that has become a murdering medical monopoly pushes consumer fraud and lies. The AMA and pharmaceuticals are the largest satanic cult on earth, deceiving and murdering millions as they push vaccine poisons and other crazy therapies as if it is a religion. God has not withheld the cures, but pharmaceuticals and those who push pharmaceuticals do withhold the cures.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The medical profession that is under the sorcery power of pharmaceuticals displays this very symbol of idolatry. The godless medical science is an idol for most all who falsely believe this cult run by pharmaceutical cartels is about health or healing. The sorcery of pharmaceuticals is NOT science, nor are the poisons of pharmaceuticals medicines. The doctors are treated like Gods who falsely believe they have the godlike power to tell you when you will live or die. This business that has become a murdering medical monopoly pushes consumer fraud and lies. The AMA and pharmaceuticals are the largest satanic cult on earth, deceiving and murdering millions as they push vaccine poisons and other crazy therapies as if it is a religion. God has not withheld the cures, but pharmaceuticals and those who push pharmaceuticals do withhold the cures.
better watch it Ellen, prolly 100rx repped in your post's readers by tonight lol
maybe 300
ntmy btw, mark :)

and i guess youre batting 1000, nice start!
narf ok i helped

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
um, marks? i think? the type-anti-type thing?
note they were to look at the snake and live imo
also how can the similarity in looking to a Son of Man to cover your snake bites and allow you "live," life, more abundantly right, turn into obviously self-serving choices in the definition of "eternal" and going up to the Elysian Fields via Apollos, or heaven via Jesus? Watch life, more abundantly turn into death, more abundantly right before your eyes, see.

So i agree a type was given there, and they were to look and live. They were not to look and die, and be transported to some place imagined on tares where the thief in the night, bc too late now right, which we also misunderstand on purpose, ha, its too late now bc its over, fool, not bc anyone made the wrong choice in belief systems, yeh?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
3 071419
new thread
What Does "Snake" Symbolise?

should be inneresting
nahash

nephesh
ah, and on souls, um...and Adam became a living soul is kind of like saying, um, "I have just unleashed hell upon the physical plane," kind of. Thats not all of it, but thats in there. You are born helpless for this reason. imo.