Who Is Responsible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Exactly.
J.
@Johann Isaiah 48.10 says: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ." (2 Corinthians 1.3-5)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Johann Isaiah 48.10 says: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ." (2 Corinthians 1.3-5)

Very encouraging scriptures brother.
J.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@TLHKAJ Thanks for the 'like'; and I know that you and your family have undergone some very traumatic experiences. (I know you would recognize searching, comforting Scriptures like that....)

Reactions: Johann

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ Thanks for the 'like'; and I know that you and your family have undergone some very traumatic experiences. (I know you would recognize searching, comforting Scriptures like that....)
Yes, and as I'm reading, tears flowing ....this thread is food for my soul this (late) morning. I needed to read these and yes, I can relate to it all.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, and as I'm reading, tears flowing ....this thread is food for my soul this (late) morning. I needed to read these and yes, I can relate to it all.

Keep strong in Christ Jesus dear sister.

Num 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Num 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Shalom
J.