Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no mention of Satan or dragon in Daniel 7.

If you think you know who was subdued, why don't you know who subdued them?

History reveals that the little horn Roman papal kingdom subdued three kingdoms, the Heruli, Ostrogoths, and Vandals.

No secret there.

No, it has nothing to do with the Roman Papal Kingdom. This is another example of errors in preterist interpretation.

You need to find God's definition of the horn in Scripture. Nothing to do with physical church, tribes, or countries.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think you know who was subdued, why don't you know who subdued them?
The Antichrist hasn't been revealed yet, but I'm sure he is an antichrist. Islam is anti-Semitic and Anti Christian, they have always been.
History reveals that the little horn Roman papal kingdom subdued three kingdoms, the Heruli, Ostrogoths, and Vandals.
You think that any Pope could hate Christ and Christians? They devote their lives to serving Christ. Now Protestants differ on a few doctrines, but I still respect and see them as brothers and sisters. They have faith in Christ.
Why don't you go ask a Priest, talk to him? Ask any Catholic if they believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose on the third day? They will probably laugh, look at you weird and say, "Of course, that is the fundamental truth of our religion". Then they might sarcastically point out something to you, "Do you see crosses all over the world on every steeple and in every church? What do you think that represents." They will look at you like you are stupid and ask, "What planet are you from"?
Actually, I'm curious too, what planet are you from?

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Antichrist hasn't been revealed yet, but I'm sure he is an antichrist. Islam is anti-Semitic and Anti Christian, they have always been.

It is important to note that there is no one specific "supernatural" man who is referred to as the antichrist, regardless of their race or religion. Rather, anyone who denies Christ can be considered an antichrist. Unfortunately, many people wrongly believe in the "one man" doctrine, and mistakenly insert the antichrist into the "beast" or "little horn" as if they are one individual person. This is a serious misunderstanding and should be corrected.

You think that any Pope could hate Christ and Christians?

Do you think that any PROFESSED Christian could hate Christ and Christians? They professed in name only but hate the Truth. ANYONE! Anyone who has the spirit of disobedience (aka the spirit of antichrist). Not only Pope.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a translation error only found in the King James Versions of the Bible. They translated from the Latin Vulgate and lucifer was the Latin word for day star. So instead of translating lucifer from Latin to day star, they did not translate the Latin word lucifer but instead made a proper name Lucifer. Complete error.

The passages in Isaiah are talking about the Babylonian king Nimrod what was and is not and will come again. There are seven kings, five have fallen, one is, and one is yet to come. Nimrod is the eighth king who is of the 7.

He is a man that will seeks to rise above the heavens. He built the tower of Bable to rise above the heavens. Nimrod is the day star. The whole Babylonian religion is based on Nimrod at his death becoming the sun. That is why the there is a sun god. Semiramis his wife, mother is the moon in the Babylonian religion. Tammuz, who is Horus is the star.

The verses in Isaiah 14 are not talking about Satan, they are talking about the beast of the sea............which you think is a kingdom. Of course it's not. It is a man.

Revelation 13
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

You haven't studied any Greek grammar so you cannot make such claims. Personal pronouns do not equal a person being spoken about like it is in English.

The ten horned beast IS NOT A PERSON IN Daniel so it isn't a person in REv 13 either.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, it has nothing to do with the Roman Papal Kingdom. This is another example of errors in preterist interpretation.

You need to find God's definition of the horn in Scripture. Nothing to do with physical church, tribes, or countries.
Which Reformers were preterists?

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Reformed Theologians" covers a large group, and so they contend a lot of "diverse" things, not all of them Biblical. So you can't just generalize and say Reformed Theologians believe this or that whether some are preterists, some are amillennialists, some are dispensationalists, etc. They are just like any other group of theologians, they have different views and interpretations. By contrast, the Word of God has only ONE view. God's view of what the little horn is. And that is where wise men go to get their answers.

Psalms 119:104-105
  • "Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
  • Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
God's word is the path to understanding, comparing scripture with scripture is the methodology that will lead to truth.
So I ask you again, do YOU know God's definition of the horns in Scripture? Can you find some scripture and explain it yourself? Yes or no? Not parroting Preterists' school of thought, men's commentary, etc.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moreover, I'm just curious, what makes them good theologians? ...seeing how they can't narrow it down to one or the other? Antiochus IV, or one of the pagan Roman rulers, Julius Caesar or Vespasian, or maybe the pope or even just the papal system? These ideas are quite general, rather than specific, are they not? So which of these men/theologians is correct? Or should we consider interpretations as a salad bar where we can pick what we like and leave the rest, humm? The truth is, the very fact that you include so many "diverse" ideas in your several posts illustrates vividly the bankruptcy of this form of interpretation.

1st Corinthians 2:13
  • "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
Better to compare the things which were inspired written by the Spirit of God alone, with what is now revealed to us by the same Spirit in the word. In other words, compare that which is spiritual (the word), with itself by the Spirit teaching, rather than comparing man-made philosophy with the eloquent speech of diverse authors whether reformed or not. Otherwise, we could be seduced by such authors and teachers who interpret outside or apart from the word itself. Even as the same principle is stated in 1st John:

1st John 2:26-27
  • "These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
  • But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."
Why would God say, "ye need not that any man teach you?" It is because He recognizes that men are fallible and if we do not try the spirits ourselves, we will be snared in their erroneous teachings. Better to compare the things which were inspired written by the Spirit of God, with what is now revealed to us by the same Spirit in the word. Not in the words that man in his vain wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, in our comparing spiritual things with spiritual, the words which were inspired written by the Spirit of God.

Selah!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't studied any Greek grammar so you cannot make such claims. Personal pronouns do not equal a person being spoken about like it is in English.

The ten horned beast IS NOT A PERSON IN Daniel so it isn't a person in REv 13 either.
This is the Antichrist.

Daniel 8
[23] And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You think that any Pope could hate Christ and Christians? They devote their lives to serving Christ. Now Protestants differ on a few doctrines, but I still respect and see them as brothers and sisters. They have faith in Christ.
Why don't you go ask a Priest, talk to him? Ask any Catholic if they believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose on the third day? They will probably laugh, look at you weird and say, "Of course, that is the fundamental truth of our religion". Then they might sarcastically point out something to you, "Do you see crosses all over the world on every steeple and in every church? What do you think that represents." They will look at you like you are stupid and ask, "What planet are you from"?
Actually, I'm curious too, what planet are you from?
Whom to believe?

1. You

2. Multitudes of Reformers who sacrificed to the death to deliver God's True Church from centuries of spiritual darkness and oppression.

Do you need a hint?

There's no ignorance like dispensational ignorance.

Reactions: rwb

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the Antichrist.

Daniel 8
[23] And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Do you understand what is dark sentences? Who are the transgressors? What kingdom is this. This takes a lot more to study to find out what God's Word says rather than saying, "this is the antichrist" LOL.

Regardless, God's word is "normally" written cryptically, with deeper spiritual meanings, in secrets, hidden mysteries, proverbs, parables, etc. As others already said, we can get some idea of its meaning by considering the context of the passages that employ the phrase:

Psalms 78:1-2
  • "Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
  • I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:"
Proverbs 1:5-6
  • "A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
  • To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."
Dark sayings is the same word translated dark sentences. It is equated to an understanding of God's cryptic word.

In the context of Daniel and the Evil Ruler rising and his ministers, it means he will be a minister of the gospel, having an understanding to use God's word craftily, cunningly to gain advantage of the Church. That old serpent Satan, as the snake in the Garden, understands the law of God to a certain degree, but like his disciples is "subtil" to twist it to his own advantage. That is to say, he is the "false Christ," the seducer to uses God's dark sayings of scripture to trick or deceive the people that they would forsake Christ while thinking they serve him (John 16:2). Satan is the master deceiver and the father of lies, and his army comes in that same subtle and subtil way, masquerading imperceptibly as those of love Gods, who bring peace and who minister righteousness. As Satan coming in the Garden asking cleverly, "Hath God Said?" Another way to say Antichrist, literally, is to say PseudoChrist or Substitute Christ (FalseChrist). Jesus warned of the false Christs, and He wasn't talking about the few mentally ill persons who actually claim they are Christ. For they don't deceive anyone. Those coming insomuch as they would deceive the very elect if it were possible, these are the False Christs far more sinister and dangerous than some mentally ill individuals claiming to be the Messiah. Let's not forget, God's Word doesn't warn us that Satan comes as a messenger of light for nothing. It's because he comes as a minister of the gospel, of dark sentences, shrewdly praising God with his mouth and subverting with a bible in his hand. As the Priests in Christ's day, understanding dark sentences, but with no "Spiritual" discernment.

2nd Corinthians 11:13-15
  • "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
  • And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
  • Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
Satan himself comes "appearing" as a Messenger of light and life, an ambassador of the gospel, when he is really the Messenger/Angel of death and darkness. So it is no great thing if his ministers also come appearing as "ministers of righteousness." And that is exactly what Daniel chapter 8 means when speaking of this ruler that shall arise, understanding dark sayings, and "thus" causing great destruction and apostasy in the congregation.

Daniel 8:23-25
  • "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, [chiydah] shall stand up.
  • And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
  • And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."
The transgressors (professed Christians) have come to the full in the church (ie. allowing homosexuals to be pastors, women pastors, ok to divorce and remarriage, etc.) then Satan is loosed to bring judgment upon that unfaithful Church. He destroys the holy people by his understanding of dark sayings, that he may deceive them thereby. That he may sit to rule as king in the Holy Temple of God "as if" he were God (2nd Thessalonians 2). His ministers are those serving him and yet coming with praises of God in their mouths. They are false christs and teachers per Matthew 24. Those having their lips dripping with the juices of spiritual fornication as ministers of Satan while espoused to Christ.

Much as the Priests, Scribes and the Pharisees back in Christ's day, appearing righteous to the masses, with their prayers and studies and traditions. They understood the scriptures front and back, looked for the Messiah, preached of the restoration, joyed in the inheritance of the Jews, but for all their "apparent" understanding of the word, Christ says they were of their father the Devil! They understood and used the dark sayings not in the Spirit of Christ to the glory of God, but in the spirit of Satan, and to their own glory and advantage. Or again, as Satan knew Christ, and understood scripture, even serving up passages to Christ to try and deceive Him in the desert:

Luke 4:9-13
  • "And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
  • For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
  • And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
  • And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
  • And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season."
Here we have Satan, having knowledge and understanding of the scriptures like the average Jewish person of the day would never understand, but using them deceitfully and out of context. And How does the Lord answer the great deceiver's scriptures? With an example to all of us of how we are to answer them. He answers with "other scriptures" qualifying the scripture that Satan offered, declaring "It is Written Again..." In other words, Christ says there is more than simply that one "out of context" passage Satan quoted that needed to be considered and harmonized. And that is how we overcome the great deceiver as well. By trying/testing the Spirits by the word of God. That way we will never be deceived by sententious language or dark sayings twisted by Satan's ministers in the church. We'll know the gathering of nations has nothing to do with Russian, Iran, nor the camp of the saints with the physical land of Israel in the middle east, nor the reign of Christ with an establishment of an earthly/worldly Kingdom in Jerusalem. Because we have something those deceived don't have. The Spirit of truth that "teaches" through the word, rather than the spirit of Antichrist that teaches through the world. And we not be left ashamed by listening to the words of men rather than the words of the Bible. That we are not seduced, deceived, led away in different lusts by the great harlot.

1st John 2:26-28
  • "These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
  • But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
  • And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming."

If we hold fast the doctrines taught us, we will not be deceived by the evil ruler arising that has understanding of dark sentences. Though he will be skilled in subtlety and understands how to use the bible to gain advantage and position, we have one greater dwelling within us that teaches us what is truth and what is lawlessness.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Reformed Theologians" covers a large group, and so they contend a lot of "diverse" things, not all of them Biblical. So you can't just generalize and say Reformed Theologians believe this or that whether some are preterists, some are amillennialists, some are dispensationalists, etc. They are just like any other group of theologians, they have different views and interpretations. By contrast, the Word of God has only ONE view. God's view of what the little horn is. And that is where wise men go to get their answers.

Psalms 119:104-105
  • "Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
  • Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
God's word is the path to understanding, comparing scripture with scripture is the methodology that will lead to truth.
So I ask you again, do YOU know God's definition of the horns in Scripture? Can you find some scripture and explain it yourself? Yes or no? Not parroting Preterists' school of thought, men's commentary, etc.
You didn't answer the question. Are you reading or comprehension challenged?

Reformers of the Reformation. Not your nebulous modernist "Reformed Theologians".

Names, dates, sources, and verbatim quotes, please.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The question is irrelevant as I already explained in case you haven't read well. Clearly, you asked some stupid questions that as nothing to do with the topic at hand to avoid explaining what is God's definition of the horns in Scripture since you claimed the little horn is a papal system.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The question is irrelevant as I already explained in case you haven't read well. Clearly, you asked some stupid questions that as nothing to do with the topic at hand to avoid explaining what is God's definition of the horns in Scripture since you claimed the little horn is a papal system.
The only stupid is that which is incapable of answering a simple question.

Proceed with your interpretive hallucinations.

And confirmation of your closet papistry.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only stupid is that which is incapable of answering a simple question.

"Reformed Theologians" covers a large group, and so they contend a lot of "diverse" things, not all of them Biblical. So you can't just generalize and say Reformed Theologians believe this or that whether some are preterists, some are amillennialists, some are dispensationalists, etc. They are just like any other group of theologians, they have different views and interpretations. By contrast, the Word of God has only ONE view. God's view of what the little horn is. And that is where wise men go to get their answers."
What part of my answer do you not understand? Seems that you don't like it yet accused me of not answering your question. Grow up.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Reformed Theologians" covers a large group, and so they contend a lot of "diverse" things, not all of them Biblical. So you can't just generalize and say Reformed Theologians believe this or that whether some are preterists, some are amillennialists, some are dispensationalists, etc. They are just like any other group of theologians, they have different views and interpretations. By contrast, the Word of God has only ONE view. God's view of what the little horn is. And that is where wise men go to get their answers."
What part of my answer do you not understand? Seems that you don't like it yet accused me of not answering your question. Grow up.
"Reformers of the Reformation. Not your nebulous modernist "Reformed Theologians"."

What part of my answer do you not understand? Back to your closet.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Reformers of the Reformation. Not your nebulous modernist "Reformed Theologians"."

What part of my answer do you not understand? Back to your closet.

Your answer? To what? I did not ask you a single question about reformers or reformed theologians. You have answered your own question by making assumptions. LOL. I also can see that you were dishonestly evasive from answering a biblical question(s). Now I have witnessed your true color here so I will place you on the ignoring List.

Good riddance.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is important to note that there is no one specific "supernatural" man who is referred to as the antichrist, regardless of their race or religion.
Not yet.
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes. 2:9-10

I John 2.18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. (vs. 22)
All Muslims deny this, it is in their Quran.
I John 4:3
2 John 7
>> So anyone is an antichrist who denies Christ, The Son of God.

But coming soon is the Antichrist, one owrson who will rule the world for 3.5 years.

Rev. 13:2 " ...The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority."
" ...Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" (vs. 4)
This first beast who comes out of the sea has 7 heads and 10 horns. Crowns were given to the horns, meaning individual leaders of 10 countries are given authority. So this 1st Beast is manifest as a collective group of nations.
Now the second BEAST IS different in that he makes the earth worship the 1st Beast. He is in charge and is given supernatural powers, because I personally think he is possessed by Satan himself.
"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs ..." Rev. 13:13-14

>>> BUT then there us the little horn ...
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. DAN. 7:8

Do you think that any PROFESSED Christian could hate Christ and Christians?
Christians succumed by their fleshly nature hate other Christians as I see in history and in this forum. But it be a contradiction to say that a Christians ( one who believes in and puts faith in Christ) can possibly hate Christ.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whom to believe?

1. You

2. Multitudes of Reformers who sacrificed to the death to deliver God's True Church from centuries of spiritual darkness and oppression.

Do you need a hint?

There's no ignorance like dispensational ignorance.
You didn't answer my question: What planet are you from?

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not yet.
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes. 2:9-10

There will not be "lawless one" as God is talking about lawless man (the man of sin). The spirit of antichrist is Satan, and this spirit is the great deceiver who works within MEN so that they serve him thinking they serve God. He see every unsaved man as lawless one as there won't be only one antichirst.
I John 2.18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. (vs. 22)

Mark 13:22
  • "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."
When Christ prophesied of false Christs and false prophets coming in times of great tribulation, He is speaking of the many Antichrists.

Once the spirit of Satan enters into the unfaithful of God's congregation, they become Antichrists. And as lawless man, Satan's spirit agents, they are deceived and they go forth deceiving.

Ephesians 2:2
  • "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the Prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
The antichrist spirit that works within the children of lawlessness or disobedience is the spirit of Satan. The child of disobedience is the same as the man of lawlessness (often translated the man of sin). Disobedience is lawlessness, and lawlessness in God's house is of the spirit of Antichrist. The great apostasy is when man starts to rule the Lord's Temple 'as if' he were Christ himself. Ergo, the false Christs whom Jesus warned his people to beware of.

Mark 13:22-24
  • "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
  • But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
  • But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,"
Contrary to popular opinion, man isn't literally required to verbally declare, "I am Christ," in order to qualify as a false Christ. All he has to do is usurp the authority of the Word and take Christ's place in the Holy Temple. All he has to do is rule God's house (the congregation) by his own will and teach by what is from his own imagination. Then by definition, he is substituting himself for the Word, he is a false Christ. When man rules and seizes authority from God that he might say thus saith the Lord when the Lord has not said, he makes himself Christ. When man falsely claims that "God will allow this, and God winks at that, and God is not against the other," He is the false prophet, he is an antichrist, he is a false Christ. For he professes to be of Christ, and yet by his actions he works against Him, in essence he denies Him in favor of the image he himself has created. The authority of Christ is His infallible unadulterated word, and anyone 'substituting' their own words for the Word of God, is carnal and worshipping the image of the Beast. He has become the lawless man, an antichrist exalting himself to high places.

All Muslims deny this, it is in their Quran.

Okay, and?

>> So anyone is an antichrist who denies Christ, The Son of God.

But coming soon is the Antichrist, one owrson who will rule the world for 3.5 years.

Nope. That is the incorrect interpreation of premillennialism. Nowhere in Scripture that says there will be one single man to rule the world. I believe you got the beast, man of sin, little horn, man of lawlessness all wrong when you are forcing it to say one man.

Rev. 13:2 " ...The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority."
" ...Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" (vs. 4)

Beast is Satan personified. It is a body of unbelievers deceived by Satan. Not a single person. Just as we Christians are the body of the Lamb or Christ.

This first beast who comes out of the sea has 7 heads and 10 horns. Crowns were given to the horns, meaning individual leaders of 10 countries are given authority. So this 1st Beast is manifest as a collective group of nations.

That is not what Scripture says. God did not talk about physical nations or leaders here! You need to find God's definition of the heads, horns first in Scripture. Not making assume that the horns are nations.

Now the second BEAST IS different in that he makes the earth worship the 1st Beast. He is in charge and is given supernatural powers, because I personally think he is possessed by Satan himself.
"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs ..." Rev. 13:13-14

No, again the second beast with two horns like a lamb is a body of Satan made up of the false prophets and christs pretending to have the power of Christ. Not one man in Rome or anything like that!

>> BUT then there us the little horn ...
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. DAN. 7:8

First, you need to find God's definition for the horns in Scripture. There is no scripture supporting that the horn is a "man" or a "nation". And explain why this little horn has eyes like the eyes of man and mouth speaking great things. Looking forward to hear your biblical response.