Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a subtle thing to take notice of.

Sackcloth is cheap garment, worn by someone who is destitute. Like a grain-bag that someone cut holes into and turned into a shirt. Sometimes worn by Israelites as a symbol of repentence and self-humiliation.

Your two witnesses will be basically among the status of beggars.
Or at least certainly dress like it. Also there is the mourning aspect to it, when the vision and word of the Lord is specially precious, because it is so openly being twisted and changed into a lie:

And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

The reason of course being the great and subtle deceit, and delusion of the prevailing ministry and gospel of Christ.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's going to be important very soon, for some to know who the Antichrist is.

Since I believe the Word tells us who the Antichrist is, it might be important to begin by identifying who He is not.

The Antichrist is neither Jewish, nor Roman.

Comments?
There is more to the Antichrist then placing a name on him.

Pray and Dwell on this: 1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's going to be important very soon, for some to know who the Antichrist is.

Since I believe the Word tells us who the Antichrist is, it might be important to begin by identifying who He is not.

The Antichrist is neither Jewish, nor Roman.

Comments?
"And he (Satan) had power to give life unto the image (AC) of the beast (FP) , that the image (AC) of the beast (FP) should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image ( the AC himself is the enforcer) of the beast (FP) should be killed."

The next time this trio is mentioned the FP is named and the beast is always refereed to as a beast and never a human at all. Not once does John distinguish the AC as human nor calla a beast the AC. The beast from the nations (the sea) is the horn, a man, but the FP, not the AC. The sea beast represents all of humanity who will take the mark and worship Satan. The image is the entity that enforces Satan's authority. This is Satan's Adam created to make God look weak creating frail humans. Any one on earth at that point better flee Jerusalem and Judea and head for the hills. Find a sword to use as the means of salvation. That is having your head severed.

The AC is not even human, but a beast. That "wicked" that Paul mentions. Paul does not even call it a human.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
8 or more entirely different versions of events and characters just in this thread alone. All taking their part in Babylon... Confusion. What's sad, even terrifying, is that all of you are teaching this as if it's absolutely truth and you have no error, or room for change. What you all have in common is 2 main tenets which unite you. Your Jesuit futurist mindset and your disdain for what the reformers taught, which your Jesuit futurist mindset conveniently disguises. The worst thing is that you are teaching these deceptions to others, and preparing everyone who listens to you to accept the mark of the beast because they will, like you, continue to believe the Antichrist is yet to come and all the whole they, and you, are sharing a barbecue with his best agents.
I don't know what the answer is for you guys except one thing. Search for the truth with intense heartfelt ego busting prayer until you find it and love it. And settle for nothing less. Certainly not settle for what you have now. Not just for your sake. For your families. Your friends. Your neighbors. For the sake of Truth.

Reactions: BarneyFife

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more to the Antichrist then placing a name on him.

Pray and Dwell on this: 1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
It's knowing what an antichrist is, and how to spot one and reject him and his false gospel and unrighteous ministry.

The main thing about an antichrist is being all appearance and words on the outside, and all hypocrisy and corruption on the inside.

Reactions: David in NJ

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*****CORRECTION*****
It has been brought to my attention that the man of sin is the beast of the earth and not the beast of the sea. It will not change the actual identities of these individuals. But the goal is to properly identify the characteristics and actions of each individual.
Satan has a lot of titles and identities throughout time. Was not born of a woman, so does not rise out of the sea. Does come out of the pit, where his home is. Quite freely all the time. Satan has not been bound in the pit ever. Satan has always been curtailed, and does not have free will to do as he pleases. Read Job. Satan normally uses humans to get his will accomplished, as they are deceived by him, and do have free will to do his bidding. Even then, God works all things out according to God's purposes and plan, even when Satan thinks he is getting away with "murder".

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be good if there were some prophecy of Scripture about that beast being such a man. Unfortunately, the head that was healed and did live, was only as it were wounded to death, which was therefore deadly but not fatal.
Revelation 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

However, if that beast is indeed some man long dead, and made to live again by the Lord,
It is not the Lord that will cause him to live again. He will be cloned and brought back to life.

The giants were giants, but not demigods, that could not be killed like all men, even as with Goliath and his brothers of Gath.

The only God come as a man in the flesh on earth, is Jesus Christ.
The giants were demigods in that their fathers were fallen angels. Yet they can be killed.
You should realize that the story of a woman, Mary, having a child whose father was not a man was also told long ago by Satan. It's just that the mother was not Mary and the father was not of the spirit of God and the child was not Jesus.
The story of the false savior, Tammuz has spread all over the world. Most of the false religions of the world have the sun god as the father, The false savior Tammuz is also known as Horus, or Mithra, or Thor, or Apollo etc., etc., etc. If you look on the back of the dollar bill you will see a pyramid with the eye of Horus on the back. I think you are not realizing that these people are NOT myths but are in fact the false religion that spread from Babylon which is why Babylon is the hammer of the earth.

BTW. Islam is different. In Islam it is the moon god that is the father god and not the sun god. FYI.
The only problem is, exactly how does he become a popular person of interest, without having been born into the world at the time and raised as a child? According to the Scriptures of the two previous examples, he would be made alive again at the same age as his death.

Or, as Scripture suggests, he will simply appear as out of nowhere. This would fit the nature of false christs, that appear suddenly as from the desert, or some secret place, so that they appear to come as Christ Himself again on the earth, though not this time from the womb.

This is sounding closer and closer to the truth of Scripture.
On your first point, it is one of the horns of the beast of the earth that it the popular person. And it is the other horn of the beast of the earth, the false prophet that causes the world to worship the beast of the sea.
I for one, after my initial gut instinct, and even a little playful mockery, if you'll forgive me, am becoming a bit of a believer.
Nothing to forgive brother. The things I have said are a little hard to swallow. But if you realize why the fir trees rejoice when he is laid down, this person can be no one else but Nimrod. There will be no more millions and millions of Christmas trees cut down when he is laid down.
What I keep thinking is, why not? I see no Scripture at this time that plainly contradicts it. If there is any such contradiction of Scripture, then it at least becomes a really great imaginative idea, that is very close to the truth, but no cigar.
There is no doubt that Nimrod is the king of Babylon, who is also an Assyrian, who was before John's time, is not at John's time and will come again. He died by the sword and will live again. There is no new thing under the sun. The first to bring world order will be the last to bring world order

The coming world order is right around the corner. The wise will be watching and ready for the coming of the Lord. The wise will have oil in their lamps so they can see. The time draws very short. Be watching and be ready.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 or more entirely different versions of events and characters just in this thread alone. All taking their part in Babylon... Confusion. What's sad, even terrifying, is that all of you are teaching this as if it's absolutely truth and you have no error, or room for change.

And this is the definition of hypocrisy. Kind of odd coming from someone who wouldn't diviate at all from the official doctrine of SDA. Good people in general but everyone here recognizes the cultish nature of that group. SDA's believe in a future Ac, further making the post very weird.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
While the spiritual and ministry lesson of this formula is true about all antichrists, unless there is Scripture contradicting it, I now completely believe your interpretation of this literally.

It is not the Lord that will cause him to live again. He will be cloned and brought back to life.
Sorry. I don't go there. God is the only one that gives life to flesh and blood. Man will never be able to do so; otherwise men become their own creators:

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

It also contradicts your own teaching, that he will literally rise up from the pit of hell, which is the Lord raising up his soul once again to live in natural mortal flesh.

Man may be able to 'clone' flesh and blood, but only the Lord puts spirit into natural bodies, and breathes a man's soul into the flesh:

That man of sin, will be a man of flesh with his own soul and spirit, not a cloned zombie.

Scripture shows it is the Lord who raises up false leaders for His own purposes, to purify His people, beginning with Pharoah. Nimrod was also no doubt raised up by the Lord, in order to scatter the people through all the earth, according to His will.

The last great antichrist also will be literally raised up from the dead, with soul and spirit, in order to cull out them that only say Lord, Lord with their lips, as well as Jews looking for another christ come in his own name, with his own gospel of Christ for Christians and Jews alike:

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

And by your literal interpretation of Jesus' warning about the false christ coming from the desert and secret chamber, I say it's Korah. He literally passed from sight in the Sinai desert, and alive into the deep pit itself.

And He was also a Levite priest, preaching a false doctrine of holiness and law to the children of Israel, looking to rule the people instead of Moses:

And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?

He also is twice warned against for all Christians, along with Cain and Balaam, including in Jude, which is the last epistle before Revelation.

The giants were demigods in that their fathers were fallen angels. Yet they can be killed.
There were never, nor are, nor ever will be demigods, who are only never-existing figures of myths, that only serve to corrupt true prophecy of Scripture, such as being again born of God.

The Bible does not agree with any part of any myth, but every myth is inspired by the devil's muse, to corrupt every part of Scripture.

There are no 'kernels of truth' in any myth, since their kernels are purposely made false.

There is no kernel of truth in the Gilgamesh Epic, because that partial flood is a purposed lie about God's flood, which did cover all the earth.

Noah and Nimrod are real men, not Gilgamesh of myth and legend. Neither the flood with Noah nor Nimrod is the Scriptural version of the Epic of Gilgamesh.

All such myths are as false as the gods' muses, which is nothing by the spirit of this world and error, the devil. He makes all myths with one purpose in mind, to corrupt the truth of Scripture revelation and prophecy, so that they are only believed to be myths as well.

There are amils, JW, Mormons, etc..that make any prophecy of Scripture, a symbolic fable only, if it suits their heretical purposes.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

You should realize that the story of a woman, Mary, having a child whose father was not a man was also told long ago by Satan. It's just that the mother was not Mary and the father was not of the spirit of God and the child was not Jesus.
Which is my point. The prophecy and fulfillment of Jesus coming in the flesh by virgin birth, is not the Bible version of any myth made by man beforehand.

And no such myth has any truth of Scripture in it, not so much as a kernel of a mustard seed.

They never happened, and never existed, and never will.

The story of the false savior, Tammuz has spread all over the world. Most of the false religions of the world have the sun god as the father, The false savior Tammuz is also known as Horus, or Mithra, or Thor, or Apollo etc., etc., etc.

I don't preach Mesopotamian, Graeco-Roman, and Egyptian gods, nor their demigods nor heroes and saviours, because they never existed, at all, not even as shades of Achilles in the underworld.

By try8ing to bring in myths and fables as 'support' for you prophecy of a dead man brought back to life, you undermine your own possibly sound teaching of prophecy.

We teach prophecy of Scripture, not myths of men. Nor the pseudo-science of men creating dead men alive again:

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called.

You have what I believe to be an 'earth-shaking' hold on certain prophecy of Christ. It doesn't help to also blow the smoke of myths and legends into it. That moves your teaching to the Art Bell hotline.

If you look on the back of the dollar bill you will see a pyramid with the eye of Horus on the back.
True, and it leads to the discovery of national treasure, nothing else. Certainly not prophecy of Scripture.

I think you are not realizing that these people are NOT myths but are in fact the false religion that spread from Babylon which is why Babylon is the hammer of the earth.
False religion is real, but the myths driving it is false, untrue, and never happened. They are purposely inspired of Lucifer deceive men from the true religion of Christ Jesus in Scripture.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Herakles was not a man. There has never been any demigod man born of Zeus, that was then deified into the pantheon of gods. That is the teaching of modern jehovah worshippers, who have made for themselves their very on created christ, as the last Herakles hero on earth, defied into heaven.

Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of other lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, the same may be a priest of them that are no gods.

Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

Yes, they are called religions made from myths, that are inspired to corrupt prophecy of Scripture, not to confirm it.
BTW. Islam is different. In Islam it is the moon god that is the father god and not the sun god. FYI.
I could believe that, if that bone hood Muuhamed says so.

But Christ is not the sun god, neither is Christianity the religion of a sun god named Jesus Christ.

Neither the moon nor the sun is a celestial god, but just a celestial creation of God.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

They are just naturally made bodies by Christ without soul nor spirit, and do not live nor have life.

Yes, even as the Christians in Rome were first accused, I am denying the gods and the religion of all gods, including that of Old Rome, Greece, Egypt, and all of Mesopotamia.

What you are doing here, is trying to bring back paganism, to mix with prophecy of Scripture.

Now, the antichrist that is made alive again by the Lord, may indeed mix myths with Scripture and Christianity, but not us.

Your example mixing pagan myth with Scripture, is not good, and I have given you the JW example of it.

If you persist in preaching like the first beast, then I'll not be your false prophet. :mad: :)

Seriously, you have a good prophecy going here, and I'm more than glad to help you teach it, so I say don't blow it, by confusing it with myth.

We can teach how myth corrupts the truth of Scripture, not how myth has kernel of Scriptural truth in it.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While the spiritual and ministry lesson of this formula is true about all antichrists, unless there is Scripture contradicting it, I now completely believe your interpretation of this literally.

Sorry. I don't go there. God is the only one that gives life to flesh and blood. Man will never be able to do so; otherwise men become their own creators:

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

It also contradicts your own teaching, that he will literally rise up from the pit of hell, which is the Lord raising up his soul once again to live in natural mortal flesh.

Man may be able to 'clone' flesh and blood, but only the Lord puts spirit into natural bodies, and breathes a man's soul into the flesh:

That man of sin, will be a man of flesh with his own soul and spirit, not a cloned zombie.

Scripture shows it is the Lord who raises up false leaders for His own purposes, to purify His people, beginning with Pharoah. Nimrod was also no doubt raised up by the Lord, in order to scatter the people through all the earth, according to His will.

The last great antichrist also will be literally raised up from the dead, with soul and spirit, in order to cull out them that only say Lord, Lord with their lips, as well as Jews looking for another christ come in his own name, with his own gospel of Christ for Christians and Jews alike:

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

And by your literal interpretation of Jesus' warning about the false christ coming from the desert and secret chamber, I say it's Korah. He literally passed from sight in the Sinai desert, and alive into the deep pit itself.

And He was also a Levite priest, preaching a false doctrine of holiness and law to the children of Israel, looking to rule the people instead of Moses:

And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?

He also is twice warned against for all Christians, along with Cain and Balaam, including in Jude, which is the last epistle before Revelation.

There were never, nor are, nor ever will be demigods, who are only never-existing figures of myths, that only serve to corrupt true prophecy of Scripture, such as being again born of God.

The Bible does not agree with any part of any myth, but every myth is inspired by the devil's muse, to corrupt every part of Scripture.

There are no 'kernels of truth' in any myth, since their kernels are purposely made false.

There is no kernel of truth in the Gilgamesh Epic, because that partial flood is a purposed lie about God's flood, which did cover all the earth.

Noah and Nimrod are real men, not Gilgamesh of myth and legend. Neither the flood with Noah nor Nimrod is the Scriptural version of the Epic of Gilgamesh.

All such myths are as false as the gods' muses, which is nothing by the spirit of this world and error, the devil. He makes all myths with one purpose in mind, to corrupt the truth of Scripture revelation and prophecy, so that they are only believed to be myths as well.

There are amils, JW, Mormons, etc..that make any prophecy of Scripture, a symbolic fable only, if it suits their heretical purposes.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Which is my point. The prophecy and fulfillment of Jesus coming in the flesh by virgin birth, is not the Bible version of any myth made by man beforehand.

And no such myth has any truth of Scripture in it, not so much as a kernel of a mustard seed.

They never happened, and never existed, and never will.

I don't preach Mesopotamian, Graeco-Roman, and Egyptian gods, nor their demigods nor heroes and saviours, because they never existed, at all, not even as shades of Achilles in the underworld.

By try8ing to bring in myths and fables as 'support' for you prophecy of a dead man brought back to life, you undermine your own possibly sound teaching of prophecy.

We teach prophecy of Scripture, not myths of men. Nor the pseudo-science of men creating dead men alive again:

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called.

You have what I believe to be an 'earth-shaking' hold on certain prophecy of Christ. It doesn't help to also blow the smoke of myths and legends into it. That moves your teaching to the Art Bell hotline.

True, and it leads to the discovery of national treasure, nothing else. Certainly not prophecy of Scripture.

False religion is real, but the myths driving it is false, untrue, and never happened. They are purposely inspired of Lucifer deceive men from the true religion of Christ Jesus in Scripture.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Herakles was not a man. There has never been any demigod man born of Zeus, that was then deified into the pantheon of gods. That is the teaching of modern jehovah worshippers, who have made for themselves their very on created christ, as the last Herakles hero on earth, defied into heaven.

Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of other lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, the same may be a priest of them that are no gods.

Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

Yes, they are called religions made from myths, that are inspired to corrupt prophecy of Scripture, not to confirm it.

I could believe that, if that bone hood Muuhamed says so.

But Christ is not the sun god, neither is Christianity the religion of a sun god named Jesus Christ.

Neither the moon nor the sun is a celestial god, but just a celestial creation of God.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

They are just naturally made bodies by Christ without soul nor spirit, and do not live nor have life.

Yes, even as the Christians in Rome were first accused, I am denying the gods and the religion of all gods, including that of Old Rome, Greece, Egypt, and all of Mesopotamia.

What you are doing here, is trying to bring back paganism, to mix with prophecy of Scripture.

Now, the antichrist that is made alive again by the Lord, may indeed mix myths with Scripture and Christianity, but not us.

Your example mixing pagan myth with Scripture, is not good, and I have given you the JW example of it.

If you persist in preaching like the first beast, then I'll not be your false prophet. :mad: :)

Seriously, you have a good prophecy going here, and I'm more than glad to help you teach it, so I say don't blow it, by confusing it with myth.

We can teach how myth corrupts the truth of Scripture, not how myth has kernel of Scriptural truth in it.

The word 'demigod' is not found in scripture but the literal meaning of the word is = Gen ch6

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

3And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I confess...I don't have a clue who it might be, and I'm not entirely sure I want to engage in 'pin the tail on the antichrist'.....
However...I will comment on something I've been wondering about in Daniel 9. It's probably a stupid thought, but hey...if you can't have a stupid thought straightened out here, where can you?
I've been wondering about Daniel 9's use of the word 'prince' in relation to what most regard as the 'ac' figure. 'the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...'
I find it interesting, because in the next chapter, we see the word 'prince' being used to describe spiritual entities. The 'prince of Persia' (demonic)...the 'chief prince' of Daniel's people (angelic).
Do we suppose the use of the word is incidental? Or do we need to adjust our expectations to what the 'man of lawlessness' is going to be like?
Jesus is also considered a prince or king. The King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. That is not His spiritual title. That is His earthly role. His spiritual title is Messiah. While the death on the Cross was physical is was the spiritual obedience to God. Being Messiah was the relationship between Son and Father. Jesus was still King while living on earth in the obedient spiritual role as Messiah. Jesus just never physically fulfilled the Kingship while on earth, that He was physically born into, as the son of Mary, a man.

So Daniel phrased it the Prince/King to come. But that role has never been enacted. Even though Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus has yet to physically reign as King on the earth. That is the point many leave out of their interpretation of Daniel 9. What if you read the verse like this:

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

Who are these people? You all still claim Jesus is King/Prince, even while failing to call it a physical role on physical earth. The on earth part is still coming.

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

They are still the people of the Messiah to come. Daniel told you the Messiah was the Prince. Jesus is both Messiah and Prince. These verses declare that fact. Jesus has still to come and fulfill the physical role as King. Many will declare, "not so. Jesus is spiritually king." Does that mean the president is only spiritually president as a spiritual representative, and never has to put in the physical work as President? Jesus is currently not the physical king of the earth, because at the 7th Trumpet it is declared that all kingdoms will physically be placed under Jesus as King. That means Jesus is physically on earth to take over that physical role.

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Does the verse have to specifically say that Jesus is physically Prince/King, when it already declares Jesus is Lord and Messiah/Christ? If they are not His kingdoms now, how can you say Jesus is King physically over them? Being King is a physical role like being the President of the US. President and King is not a spiritual title, but a physical role, by a physical human.

Jesus is a physical King through His physical father David. That is not a spiritual title, because David is human and not God the Father. Jesus is Messiah through His Father God, not because of His father David. Jesus is not King because He is God. Jesus is Lord because He is God. So the Prince/King aspect can only be physical through His physical father David.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On your first point, it is one of the horns of the beast of the earth that it the popular person. And it is the other horn of the beast of the earth, the false prophet that causes the world to worship the beast of the sea.
Clarify what you mean. At this time, I am sticking to probable teaching of the 1st beast being a wicked dead man raised back to life, to be most useful tool of Satan ever, in order to corrupt and overthrow the faith of Jesus, just before He comes again.

Nothing to forgive brother. The things I have said are a little hard to swallow.
Other than the mythology, no more for me. It's actually quite easy to believe for one very simple reason: I have no Scripture, yet, that says it is not possible, nor does it contradict any prophecy nor doctrine of Christ. In fact, it is already proven not only possible, but to be twice testified of in Scripture.

I want to hear more from you about how you arrived at this seemingly great conclusion.

I know you've posted much already to arrive at it, and I could go look at it now in context of the conclusion, but maybe you can do so with me privately. I've sent you a private message already about it.

But if you realize why the fir trees rejoice when he is laid down, this person can be no one else but Nimrod.
Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

Cedar and fir trees were used in the building of Solomon's temple, in which the glory of the Lord did appear at the first.

The Assyrian also purposed to come to cut down the choice cedars and fir trees of Lebanon.

And so, your connection of that antichrist, with the temple and mountain of the Lord is good.

I don't see how it shows Nimrod.

And maybe you can respond to why I believe Korah is better for the job, handpicked by the Lord. Afterall, he already attempted to do it once before in the desert.

Mayb now he will actually reach the promised land and Jerusalem. (That great city called Babylon is Jerusalem, that is spiritually Sodom and Egypt).
There will be no more millions and millions of Christmas trees cut down when he is laid down.
Sorry, once again. Unless the Lord forbids Christmas trees in His Millennium, there probably will be.

Trees have no spirit, which is pagan spiritism for woods and rivers. Scamander was all water, and no god.

The armies around Armageddon may cut down many trees for military use, but it won't be prophaning the fir trees of Lebanon.

There is no doubt that Nimrod is the king of Babylon,
Not really true. Nimrod was the leader in Babel, not king of later Babylon and it's empire.

who is also an Assyrian,
How so? babylon was never a part of the Assyrian empire.

He died by the sword and will live again.
We don't know how Nimrod died, though he certainly did live by the hunting sword.

His spiritual and ministerial nature is the same of any antichrist: a hunter of souls to proselytize or condemn.

And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

The first to bring world order will be the last to bring world order
Well, I like the first and the last part. He being a the last great imposter christ.

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.

The coming world order is right around the corner.
The coming world order is already here, but without the power to enforce it on all nations and people, with imprisonment and/or death.

However, that is not the 1st beast's kingdom, which is all spiritually ministerial. The last great antichrist will usher in the last and greatest false religion and gospel of Christ ever.

I say it's Korah finally getting his wish over Christians and Jews alike.

It's a fact, that the two witnesses of Christ will be given a ministry akin to the prophets of old.

The wise will be watching and ready for the coming of the Lord. The wise will have oil in their lamps so they can see. The time draws very short. Be watching and be ready.
Amen brother.

Myths aside.:cool::)

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

And the evils of tomorrow can take care for themselves, even if one were raised from the dead to ruin everything for anyone not like him.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is also considered a prince or king. The King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. That is not His spiritual title. That is His earthly role. His spiritual title is Messiah. While the death on the Cross was physical is was the spiritual obedience to God. Being Messiah was the relationship between Son and Father. Jesus was still King while living on earth in the obedient spiritual role as Messiah. Jesus just never physically fulfilled the Kingship while on earth, that He was physically born into, as the son of Mary, a man.

So Daniel phrased it the Prince/King to come. But that role has never been enacted. Even though Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus has yet to physically reign as King on the earth. That is the point many leave out of their interpretation of Daniel 9. What if you read the verse like this:

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

Who are these people? You all still claim Jesus is King/Prince, even while failing to call it a physical role on physical earth. The on earth part is still coming.

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

They are still the people of the Messiah to come. Daniel told you the Messiah was the Prince. Jesus is both Messiah and Prince. These verses declare that fact. Jesus has still to come and fulfill the physical role as King. Many will declare, "not so. Jesus is spiritually king." Does that mean the president is only spiritually president as a spiritual representative, and never has to put in the physical work as President? Jesus is currently not the physical king of the earth, because at the 7th Trumpet it is declared that all kingdoms will physically be placed under Jesus as King. That means Jesus is physically on earth to take over that physical role.

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Does the verse have to specifically say that Jesus is physically Prince/King, when it already declares Jesus is Lord and Messiah/Christ? If they are not His kingdoms now, how can you say Jesus is King physically over them? Being King is a physical role like being the President of the US. President and King is not a spiritual title, but a physical role, by a physical human.

Jesus is a physical King through His physical father David. That is not a spiritual title, because David is human and not God the Father. Jesus is Messiah through His Father God, not because of His father David. Jesus is not King because He is God. Jesus is Lord because He is God. So the Prince/King aspect can only be physical through His physical father David.
You have me thinking and i follow your train of thought and agree with the physical aspect of King on earth but would differ just slightly and here is why:

(For the Lord is our Judge,
The Lord is our Lawgiver,
The Lord is our King;
He will save us);
Isaiah 33:22

And the LORD said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people regarding all that they say to you, because they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being King over them.
1 Samuel 8:7

You can also say that 'Messiah' pertains to His earthly role as well since it was mandated that He come to earth in the flesh - born of a virgin, of the line of Judah an Israelite - AND - be "cut off, but not for Himself"

Would not His true spiritual status be the same as it was from the Beginning???
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning."

Would not this be eternally true???
Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spiritsc before His throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, 6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him—even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

8I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.

peace

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word 'demigod' is not found in scripture but the literal meaning of the word is = Gen ch6

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
Sorry, but the meaning of the word demigod in myth, is sons of the gods choosing and chasing down women without consent, not of angels, apparently with consent.

The myths of demigods are not about the giants in bodily stature from angel's seed, but are corruptions of the sons of God born of Jesus Christ and the Father.

3And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh;
This shows the giants are in stature of flesh and bone only, not spiritually.

Their bodies were gigantic, but they were souls and spirits of men just like any other.

Only God creates the soul and spirit of any creature. He is the only Creator.

Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Like Goliath of Gath, they were huge and disfigured in the flesh, but only just another soul of man on earth.

Yoiu have to understand, that all myths are purposed corruption of Scriptural truth, without a mustard seed of truth in them.

I'm sorry to have to be so blunt and tell you this brother, like Santa Clause from the North Pole, they never existed.

I was and still am a great lover of classical myths, but I no longer wish it were true.

Even Plato understood, that they were at best 'noble lies', meant only to inspire people to great heroic deeds.

Scripture is the only truth that inspires anyone to great deeds of God, in righteousness, holiness, and charity.

As well as good fighting men and women, when necessary.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but the meaning of the word demigod in myth, is sons of the gods choosing and chasing down women without consent, not of angels, apparently with consent.

The myths of demigods are not about the giants in bodily stature from angel's seed, but are corruptions of the sons of God born of Jesus Christ and the Father.

This shows the giants are in stature of flesh and bone only, not spiritually.

Their bodies were gigantic, but they were souls and spirits of men just like any other.

Only God creates the soul and spirit of any creature. He is the only Creator.

Like Goliath of Gath, they were huge and disfigured in the flesh, but only just another soul of man on earth.

The Scripture declares "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh;" because:
a.) the fallen angels left their proper domain and came to earth - physical form = Jude
b.) Their offspring was in fact demigod, as in many superior qualities above the genetic profile that came from Adam = Gen ch6
c.) Now unlike the Holy/unholy Angels, they were earth-born, in the flesh and as such bound to the curse of physical death as all of Man-kind.
d.) There is parody going on here in the Scripture, from the Holy Spirit, that you have not yet detected

Peace

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clarify what you mean. At this time, I am sticking to probable teaching of the 1st beast being a wicked dead man raised back to life, to be most useful tool of Satan ever, in order to corrupt and overthrow the faith of Jesus, just before He comes again.

There is no resurrection for any wicked man for the GT period spoken in the bible. The wounded head is a mountain that was the site of a war, or possible nuclear explosion....something that damages it in a war or attack. It did not cause a death of the mountain but was a bad wound that healed just like Japan healed from the nuclear bombs in WWII.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no resurrection for any wicked man for the GT period spoken in the bible.
True.

And, The Lord raising the dead to natural life again, is not the resurrection of the dead unto judgment, but testified by Scripture twice already, including at the Lord's command with Lazarus.

The wounded head is a mountain that was the site of a war, or possible nuclear explosion....something that damages it in a war or attack. It did not cause a death of the mountain but was a bad wound that healed just like Japan healed from the nuclear bombs in WWII.
But, in any case, the beast is a man cast alive into the LOF, along with his false prophet.

Although death and hell is cast into the LOF, no mountain is.

Less spiritualizing of Scripture, and more believing words of Scripture, leads directly to more teaching Scripture as true, and less spiritualizing the prophecy of Scripture into fables only.

In these matter of prophecy at least, you've thrown away any honorable teaching of Scripture according to the words of Scripture. Such as your debunking of the old Christian false tradition of being born with a 'sin nature'.

Now that's a fable cunningly made by the devil himself, to keep Christians in bondage to the flesh, and then blame it on the flesh.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scripture declares "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh;" because:
a.) the fallen angels left their proper domain and came to earth - physical form = Jude

True, the shape and manner of the flesh was corrupted by angel seed.
b.) Their offspring was in fact demigod,
I've already corrected this false teaching about what the pagans meant by demigods, being born of the gods, differing in power of spirit from other men.

as in many superior qualities above the genetic profile that came from Adam = Gen ch6
Neither flesh and blood, nor seed of man has anything to do with the soul and spirit of man created by Christ alone.

The spirit and soul is not mortal flesh:

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

c.) Now unlike the Holy/unholy Angels, they were earth-born, in the flesh and as such bound to the curse of physical death as all of Man-kind.
All flesh is made naturally mortal by Christ. Death of the body is not a curse, nor sinful, but is natural in all things earthly.

The curse of sin is death of the soul, in spiritual death and separation from Christ and the life of the Spirit.

Being born with some sin nature, so that the body and earth itself becomes 'cursed' with mortality, is a false tradition of foolish Christianity.

d.) There is parody going on here in the Scripture, from the Holy Spirit, that you have not yet detected
I don't know about any parody going on. Unless it's teaching myths of pagans for Scripture of God.

And blessings to you t0o in your life.

Just not some of your teachings. :)

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. That's correct. The beast of the sea is Nimrod.
From down under, Australia?

The Assyrian community in Sydney have a statue.

The AC is not human, the FP is the only human in Revelation 13. The AC is a beast, but not an ancient human from 4500 years ago.