Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jcentricity

Feb 24, 2023
Pittsburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about? Rome does not fulfill one single verse regarding the beast of the sea. No not one. Does Nimrod? Yes, every single verse is fulfilled by the return of Nimrod.

Is Rome "was and is not". Will Rome ascend out of the bottomless pit? NOPE.

Point #2 The Beast Was and Is Not and Will Ascend Out of the Bottomless Pit

Revelation 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Is Rome the Assyrian? NOPE.

Point #3 The Antichrist is known as THE ASSYRIAN.

Isaiah 14
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Is Rome the King of Babylon? NOPE.

Point #4 The Antichrist is known as THE KING OF BABYLON
Isaiah 14

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Will the fir trees rejoice when Rome is laid down? NOPE

Point #7 The whole earth is at rest and the fir trees, and the cedars of Lebanon rejoice when he is laid down.

Isaiah 14
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

Nimrod fulfills all the descriptions of the beast of the sea. Rome fulfills none of them. Conclusion - Rome is not the beast of the sea, Nimrod is.

I already laid out all the verses that apply to the beast of the sea and as shown Rome fulfills none of them.

Is Rome an Antichrist and the beast of the sea. NO!

What is Rome? Rome is mystery Babylon, that dresses in purple and scarlet and has a gold cup in her hand.

Revelation 17
Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

That great city that reigns over the kings of the earth is Vatican City. Vatican City will be destroyed by the beast.

Revelation 17
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Is Rome involved in end times? Yes, heavily, but she is not an Antichrist.
What two horned beast?
Two horned beast in Book of Revelation that rises out of earth represents phase of Babylon that not only includes traditional pagans but also Apostate churches. It arises from earth because they are earthly minded not spiritually minded and focused on things like money. One Apostate church recently hid $32 billion from IRS. Some Apostate churches have their own bank. Parable of merchant shows how Christ is the merchant. The Apostate churches are Antichrist merchants who are "selling" a fake gospel that people are "buying". This explains "buying" and "selling" in Book of Revelation. Also Rome is a daughter of Babylon but not the mother of of paganism again ruling Rome as not being Mystery Babylon. Babylon is mentioned over 300 times in Babylon and always means literal Babylon. To get to Book of Revelation and have it mean some other city would not be consistent. In addition what would be the Anti-city of Jerusalem? Rome? does not make sense but Babylon makes sense and consistent from Old to New Testament. Also end time events revolve around middle east. Rome is not in the middle east. So this all points to the possibility of city of Babylon being rebuilt. Many theologians hold this view.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two horned beast in Book of Revelation that rises out of earth represents phase of Babylon that not only includes traditional pagans but also Apostate churches. It arises from earth because they are earthly minded not spiritually minded and focused on things like money. One Apostate church recently hid $32 billion from IRS. Some Apostate churches have their own bank. Parable of merchant shows how Christ is the merchant. The Apostate churches are Antichrist merchants who are "selling" a fake gospel that people are "buying". This explains "buying" and "selling" in Book of Revelation.
The two horned beast of the earth has nothing whatsoever to do with Babylon. The two horned beast is the rider on the white horse and the false prophet. Ten horns = 10 kings. Two horns = 2 people.

Also Rome is a daughter of Babylon but not the mother of of paganism again ruling Rome as not being Mystery Babylon.

Rome is mystery Babylon that is a woman that dresses in purple and scarlet.
Babylon is mentioned over 300 times in Babylon and always means literal Babylon.
That I can agree with.

To get to Book of Revelation and have it mean some other city would not be consistent.
There is a difference between Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans and mystery Babylon that dresses in purple and scarlet.

In addition what would be the Anti-city of Jerusalem? Rome? does not make sense but Babylon makes sense and consistent from Old to New Testament. Also end time events revolve around middle east. Rome is not in the middle east. So this all points to the possibility of city of Babylon being rebuilt. Many theologians hold this view.
If they are going to rebuild the city of Babylon, they better get busy as the return of the Lord is at hand.

jcentricity

Feb 24, 2023
Pittsburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two horned beast of the earth has nothing whatsoever to do with Babylon. The two horned beast is the rider on the white horse and the false prophet. Ten horns = 10 kings. Two horns = 2 people.
Two horned beast has nothing to do with the white horse. Two horned beast = Hades of 4th horseman. 4 horsemen align with 4 colored horseman chariots in Zechariah. 1.Assyrian (no coincidence Babylon not #1 see #4) 2. Media Persia, 3. Grecian and 4. Roman+Babylon . 4th chariot on Zechariah unique it has two types of horses equivalent to Roman Empire and Babylon. 4th horseman in Book of Revelation embodies two beast, Death = 10 horned beast or secular Roman Empire advancing death via persecuting Christians and Hades = Two horned beast is the Apostates of the Roman Empire advancing death via persecuting Christians.
Rome is mystery Babylon that is a woman that dresses in purple and scarlet.
Rome is not the Mother of all spiritual fornication Babylon is the Mother
There is a difference between Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans and mystery Babylon that dresses in purple and scarlet.
Book of Revelation says the city is spiritually like Sodom and Egypt so the city must be literal Babylon.
If they are going to rebuild the city of Babylon, they better get busy as the return of the Lord is at hand.
Jerusalem exist, Egypt rebuilt Avenue of the Sphinxes so no reason to believe Babylon can't be rebuilt.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two horned beast in Book of Revelation that rises out of earth represents phase of Babylon that not only includes traditional pagans but also Apostate churches. It arises from earth because they are earthly minded not spiritually minded and focused on things like money. One Apostate church recently hid $32 billion from IRS. Some Apostate churches have their own bank. Parable of merchant shows how Christ is the merchant. The Apostate churches are Antichrist merchants who are "selling" a fake gospel that people are "buying". This explains "buying" and "selling" in Book of Revelation. Also Rome is a daughter of Babylon but not the mother of of paganism again ruling Rome as not being Mystery Babylon. Babylon is mentioned over 300 times in Babylon and always means literal Babylon. To get to Book of Revelation and have it mean some other city would not be consistent. In addition what would be the Anti-city of Jerusalem? Rome? does not make sense but Babylon makes sense and consistent from Old to New Testament. Also end time events revolve around middle east. Rome is not in the middle east. So this all points to the possibility of city of Babylon being rebuilt. Many theologians hold this view.
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below
If you told people to look at a Levitical priest and asked them what color the priest was dressed in, they would blue and white. Yes there is gold and purple and scarlet in the mix, but the main color is blue and the second color is white.

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones
This does not make sense. Weren't Levitical priests men? Do you think there is any logic at all that these priests would be described as a woman.

If what you are saying is true, what are the pronouns that they wished to be addressed by? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.
Uhhhh. No. Your claim would be the false one.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
I think you will be able to find the blood of prophets in Rome both in the latter days and in the early days of the Church. Your argument is not cut and dried.
Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

1 Cor 14
1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

Romans 12
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

Does Jerusalem reign over the kings of the earth? No. It can't even reign over itself. Does the Pope reign over the kings of the earth. All through its history.
(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Has the city of Jerusalem made the merchants rich? Whereas the Church of Rome has churches all over the world that buy from the merchants of the earth. And how much riches are in Vatican City itself.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Jerusalem reign over the kings of the earth? No. It can't even reign over itself. Does the Pope reign over the kings of the earth. All through its history.
"Yes" It Will In The Future, When The Beast Takes His Seat In Jerusalem

Revelation 13:8KJV
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 16:13-14KJV
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yes" It Will In The Future, When The Beast Takes His Seat In Jerusalem

Revelation 13:8KJV
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 16:13-14KJV
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
The woman is the Church of Rome as she dresses in purple and scarlet and has the blood of prophets and saints and carries a gold cup.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's going to be important very soon, for some to know who the Antichrist is.

Since I believe the Word tells us who the Antichrist is, it might be important to begin by identifying who He is not.

The Antichrist is neither Jewish, nor Roman.

Comments?

The coming Antichrist will be 'claimed'... to be Jewish. So you're very wrong about that. Could you kind of want to silence that idea by rejecting it right off the bat? Are YOU Jewish?

The Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem are still waiting for Messiah, and they believe they are still under the old covenant. This is why they already have the materials ready to build their 3rd Jewish temple in today's Jerusalem. And they will when the pseudo-Messiah comes first prior to Jesus' coming to destroy him.

That definitely won't be a pope, because no way are the orthodox Jews going to accept a Christian pope as the Messiah of the Old Testament Scriptures. That's who they are looking for, the Messiah of OT prophecy, not some pope like those 'stuck' on old reformation doctrines think.

That coming false one won't be Jewish in reality, but claimed to be of Judah, because that is a requirement of Messiah, born of the tribe of Judah and of the house of David. But in reality, it will be the "prince of this world" they are going to exalt as Messiah in Jerusalem. That's why the small group of peoples allied with Lucifer in Jerusalem will claim he is from Judah, so they can present him as 'king'.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming Antichrist will be 'claimed'... to be Jewish. So you're very wrong about that. Could you kind of want to silence that idea by rejecting it right off the bat? Are YOU Jewish?
I'm pretty sure there is a difference between someone that is "claimed" to be Jewish and someone who is Jewish. Nope, I am not Jewish.

That coming false one won't be Jewish in reality, but claimed to be of Judah, because that is a requirement of Messiah, born of the tribe of Judah and of the house of David.
Oh, so you agree!
But in reality, it will be the "prince of this world" they are going to exalt as Messiah in Jerusalem. That's why the small group of peoples allied with Lucifer in Jerusalem will claim he is from Judah, so they can present him as 'king'.
The false Messiah will not be Lucifer. There is no scripture in the Word, properly translated, that points to Lucifer as the false Messiah.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure there is a difference between someone that is "claimed" to be Jewish and someone who is Jewish. Nope, I am not Jewish.
Whoosh!... what I said surely went right over your head.

Oh, so you agree!

The false Messiah will not be Lucifer. There is no scripture in the Word, properly translated, that points to Lucifer as the false Messiah.
I only agree with Scripture...

Dan 11:21-23
21 And in his estate shall stand up
a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
KJV

The "small people" means a small group of Jewish leaders in Jerusalem, Satan's own synagogue of Satan, those who worship Lucifer and are preparing his one-world beast kingdom.

Dan 11:30-31
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return,
and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and
they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Those who will forsake the covenant (old covenant once it is started again in Jerusalem), is that small group of Jews in Jerusalem that serve Satan.

And YES... that is... going to be Lucifer as the coming Antichrist -- Rev.12:7-17 Satan as the "dragon" being kicked out of the heavenly dimension down to this earth with his angels in the last days, and he will no longer be allowed in heaven to accuse us before God's Throne. And because very few actually understand about the 2 dimensions written of in God's Word, they will not think that it possible for Satan and his angels to appear in our earthly dimension when that is exactly what is going to happen.

Per Rev.11 and Rev.13 and Rev.17, Satan is shown that he is coming as that "dragon". Rev.13:4-8 says the whole world will worship the "dragon", except Christ's very elect whose names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.

In John 14:30, Lord Jesus said that "the prince of this world" is coming. And He meant that for after... His crucifixion.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you just love these Biblically ignorant folks brethren that make those above kind of statements AS IF they actually knew what God's Word teaches?

John 14:30
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you:
for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
KJV

Rev 12:7-17
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not;
neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
KJV

What do they do in yal's churches now-days, twiddle your thumbs? How can you not know these things, since they are written?

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony,
the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

Rev 13:4-8
4 And
they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
KJV

Rev 12:9
9 And
the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld
another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And
he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

Why is that phrase "in the sight of men" included in that false one's miracle working? Because it will be Lucifer doing all that ON THE EARTH IN SIGHT OF MEN, in OUR earthly dimension, NOT hidden behind a veil.

Revelation 17 also reveals his coming, ascending out of the bottomless pit at the end of this world.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 11:21-23
21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
KJV

The "small people" means a small group of Jewish leaders in Jerusalem, Satan's own synagogue of Satan, those who worship Lucifer and are preparing his one-world beast kingdom.

Oh boy. So you have determined that a small people, means a small group of Jewish people. It couldn't possibly mean a small group of people that are running this world, as in New World Order, could it. It has to be a group of Jewish leaders in Jerusalem. Sheesh.
Dan 11:30-31
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return,
and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Those who will forsake the covenant (old covenant once it is started again in Jerusalem), is that small group of Jews in Jerusalem that serve Satan.

And YES... that is... going to be Lucifer as the coming Antichrist -- Rev.12:7-17 Satan as the "dragon" being kicked out of the heavenly dimension down to this earth with his angels in the last days, and he will no longer be allowed in heaven to accuse us before God's Throne. And because very few actually understand about the 2 dimensions written of in God's Word, they will not think that it possible for Satan and his angels to appear in our earthly dimension when that is exactly what is going to happen.

Per Rev.11 and Rev.13 and Rev.17, Satan is shown that he is coming as that "dragon". Rev.13:4-8 says the whole world will worship the "dragon", except Christ's very elect whose names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.

In John 14:30, Lord Jesus said that "the prince of this world" is coming. And He meant that for after... His crucifixion.
Satan is the dragon, but he is not either the beast of the sea or beast of the earth.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you just love these Biblically ignorant folks brethren that make those above kind of statements AS IF they actually knew what God's Word teaches?
Speaking of ignorance, you seem to be ignorant to this.
Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
What do they do in yal's churches now-days, twiddle your thumbs? How can you not know these things, since they are written?
How can you not know that the fullness of the comes in before part of Israel has its blindness removed? Hence, pretrib rapture.
Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony,
the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
KJV

Rev 13:4-8
4 And
they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
KJV

Rev 12:9
9 And
the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld
another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And
he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

Why is that phrase "in the sight of men" included in that false one's miracle working? Because it will be Lucifer doing all that ON THE EARTH IN SIGHT OF MEN, in OUR earthly dimension, NOT hidden behind a veil.

Revelation 17 also reveals his coming, ascending out of the bottomless pit at the end of this world.
Ummm. So Lucifer comes out of the bottomless pit? How do you not know that Lucifer is not in the bottomless pit? As you said there is war in heaven. You seem very confused.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy. So you have determined that a small people, means a small group of Jewish people.
Where was Daniel given to prophesy about there? JERUSALEM.

Where was Jesus pointing to when He warned about the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel being setup? JERUSALEM in a new temple.

Who in JERUSALEM is STILL waiting for Messiah to appear there? Again, a no brainer, the non-believing Jews!

The more folks try... to steer people's attention away from the Orthodox Jews in JERUSALEM for the end, the more silly they look.

The reality is that very early in Israel's Old Testament history, the Jews allowed pagan foreigners of the Canaanite nations to creep in among them (see Ezra 9 especially just about those who returned from the 70 years Babylon captivity.) Their working against Christ culminated when they as the scribes and certain ones among the Pharisees, sought to kill Lord Jesus.

That faction of false Jews, which Jesus called the "synagogue of Satan" did not mean all Jews. It was about a 'certain' group of crept in unawares among Judah's history. And God foretold about this, so I'm surprised at those who react like you do, because it shows you have NOT studied much Bible history. ("tares" in the parable of the tares of field, "workers of iniquity" in OT times; Paul's "mystery of iniquity"; John's "many antichrists" already at work; those of the Canaanites God said He would leave living among the children of Israel to see if they would follow Him, or not (Judges 2 & 3). And these...

Jude 4
4 For
there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
KJV

So before you go off on a tangent of men's false doctrines outside God's Word, you might begin studying all of God's Word instead of play acting like you know something.

Last edited: