Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What Scripture says the kings of the earth are imprisoned?

I have already answered this when I provided the following scripture:-

In the near future both the Heavenly hosts and the Kings of the earth who provide the armies will be judged as foretold in Isaiah 24:21-22.

Why are they judged? Because of their involvement with the Little Horn/False Prophet in the trampling of the God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts.

I read of them hiding under rocks from the wrath of the Lamb, as well as being slaughtered around Armageddon.

There are similarities between the Sixth Seal and the Sixth and Seventh Bowl Judgement in your mentioning of the events listed where the Sixth Seal Judgement probably overlaps both the Sixth and Sevent Bowl judgements. The Seventh Bowl Judgement has already happened in the 20th century, based on the events listed in the Seventh Bowl Judgement, while the Sixth Bowl Judgement is unfolding before us and will end when the Kings of the Earth are gathered together at the place called Armageddon, to be judged for their iniquities where they, the kings of the earth at that time, will face the wrath of God for what has and will be done up and until the Kings are judged at Armageddon.

Where the translations have wrongly translated the Greek word "Seismos" as "earthquake" whereas "Seismos" actually has the meaning of turmoil. The turmoil in these scriptural cases in the Seal and Bowl Judgements are associated with worldwide wars.

Your interpretation that the winds are the beasts, therefore is not sure from Scripture.

Perhaps, it is your understanding that is not sure from scripture. The understanding that the Little Horn will be active over a period of 2,3000 years causing God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts to be trampled, indicated to me that the Little Horn is a fallen wicked rebelling Angel who can exert influence over people, people groups, kingdoms and empires to achieve their desired outcomes. It seems to me that you are still entangled in the misdirection created during the reformation to demonise the Romand Catholic Church as being the fourth Beast. It seems that this lie is still believed today by the like of yourself.

Sorry, I thought you were saying the Lord does not come again for over a 1,000 years. You must have meant something else. The last antichrist comes at any time, because he comes before the Lord comes again, which is at any time.

Again, the understanding that the Lord can come at any time is a flawed theological concept whereas, Jesus comes at the end of the Age of the Ages to judge mankind and that is certainly over 1,000-years into our future. The Scriptures certainly support that Christ comes to Judge at the end of the Seventh Age.

Well, well. Another online warrior.

You're right. Once someone descends into personal foolishness, it's best to move on. That's how threads get shut down by airy threats.

That is the trouble when people will not receive correction.

Once someone descends into personal foolishness, it's best to move on.

You are right, about moving one from people who descend into their personal foolishness.

Goodbye.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is Daniel 9:27

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Maybe I am missing something, but I see nothing in this verse that tells me this is the little horn. How do you arrive at this conclusion?

By reading the Scriptures and meditating on them before reaching any conclusions that are contrary to the scriptures.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well Biden seems to fit the bill despite his front as a 'sweet little old guy'..:)
"...for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

View attachment 28766

Look at the facts-
1- Hardline terrorists dream of getting their hands on nuclear weapons.
Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."

2- Iran has a nuclear industry, the byproducts of which can be used to make nuclear weapons-
View attachment 28769

3- So Trump banned the further development of Iran's nuclear industry.

4- But Biden has now given them the go-ahead to continue-
View attachment 28770

5- What could possibly go wrong?
Old Biden sure does masquerade as a saviour to all the fools that believe him or follow him.
Who would give Iran anything Nuclear is totally insane. Not to mention how Biden is doing this trick, just another trick and the MSM do not touch on the subject much at all, as if it's no big deal at all ! just the same with Russia being played out as some no body that can be dismissed as nothing that can be given no regard to what so ever.

I see in the way that the world leadership is going is that they are all Gay Queers and metrosexuals such people are like 5 year olds in the head, childish and pathetic fantasy land morons that can not handle reality. I have always found When I talk to such people that they have no virtue in fact ! and they can not see past their own nose, it's all about them ! and their wants regardless. Totally Anti-Christ ! for they have not grown up to be a Man or a Woman in fact, but a rotten spoilt brat demanding their own way regardless. They do not care for anyone but their own fleshly desires and demands over everyone regardless, or else out comes the Nazi attitude.

Look at the biggest Tyrant in the world today, it's Zelensky in fact ! But the MSM hide all of the facts. Now what's in store for us in the West with that type of derelict being promoted ! Is the USA going to become a one Political Party Nation as well ! just like Ukraine is, that can kill anyone who the Leader wants killed like Zelensky does ?
Would people in the USA want such a man as Zelensky, who goes to War ! with no regard for Ukraine peoples lives, willing to sacrifice lives for what ? just to toss diplomacy out the window as he did, as a total foolish brat and that's all he is.
The MSM on the first day cast this derelict Comedian into a W Churchill ! on the first day ! even W Churchill did not make himself in one day !
So this clown as surpassed WC in one day :rolleyes: :rolleyes::kiaora: What a joke ! But many people swallow such outright total nonsense, just because the MSM put it into their head.

So when the Antichrist himself comes himself you can see just how pathetic the majority will be in fact. Just stupid idiot fools who will be lead down the path, just as were the Germans with Hitler and every Communist Nation in fact, fact was such people were expendable not to mention they did not have any rights to say boo to the political Correct system that made everyone equal ? equal nothings in fact as WC said of such.

Reactions: Dropship

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, the next beast is the devil rising up out of the earth? How do you know that from Scripture?
Nonono,

Beast 1:
///
13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
///

Beast 2:
///
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
///

The rider:
///
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
///

Beast 1: it is a beast made up of crowned heads
Beast 2: it is a beast that tries to look like a lamb (IE Jesus) but spreads the dragon's (Satan's) teachings
The rider: Babylon

In other words: the first beast is all the worldly governments, the second beast are the worldly churches. IE institutionalized Christianity with all its dogma, such as condemnation of non-Christians, and other such things. The worldly priests are used to legitimize governments. The spirit controlling both of them is Babylon.

Babylon stands in opposition to Israel. Babylon is worldliness, Israel is of the Father's world.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Explain further.

I would say the Judaizers were the first antichrists.

Peter and Jude calls false teachers and brethren brute beasts.
John describes the antichrist as a spirit who's task it is to deny Jesus as the Christ and that he was sent by God.

This same John uses a different name in Revelation for a purpose the beast and this beast is described as a self glorifying god who persecutes the church.

Two different names descriptions and purposes

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Marty,

There are two beasts. Do you not think that either beast is THE Antichrist?
The land beast also known as the false prophet is the description of the antichrist.

There is no single antichrist as it is a spirit and the false prophet does have this spirit

Reactions: covenantee

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The land beast also known as the false prophet is the description of the antichrist.

There is no single antichrist as it is a spirit and the false prophet does have this spirit
Well, you are correct that the Rider on the white horse in Revelation 6 is not "THE" Antichrist. He is "An" Antichrist. However, there is a man of sin who is THE Antichrist.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #2 The Beast Was and Is Not and Will Ascend Out of the Bottomless Pit
Revelation 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

So the Antichrist was dead and not alive in John's day and will ascend out the bottomless pit. That ought to narrow it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #3 The Antichrist is known as THE ASSYRIAN.

Isaiah 14
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #4 The Antichrist is known as THE KING OF BABYLON
Isaiah 14

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Think of the relationship that Jews had with historical Babylon. It was an oppressor, it was an enemy that attacked them and conquered them and took them in captivity.

Babylon in symbolism is not the literal city of Babylon, it is the idea of Babylon, of that worldly empire that oppresses the faithful.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev_14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The mark of the beast is the number of the name of the beast, a number of a man, 600+60+6.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or is he the beast?
Point #5 "THE" Antichrist is the Beast of the Sea. The Rider on the White Horse is the Beast of the Earth, and is "AN" Antichrist.

This has been corrected. The man of sin is the Beast of the Earth.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see nothing in that scripture that identifies the little horn as the one being talked about.
If the covenant was being created by Christ, then it would read, "the covenant," but only the KJV has "the covenant," the other translation use "a covenant" which would indicate that the covenant being made in Dan 9:27 is not being made on behalf of and for God.

Here are 21 various translations to highlight this POV: -

Daniel 9:27: -

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
NKJV
27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week;
RSV
27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week,
ESV
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one week.
The NET Bible
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.'
NIV
27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week,
NASU
27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven,
New Living Translation ®,
27 He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years].
CJB
27 That leader will make firm an agreement with many people for seven years.
NCV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:
KJV
27 This king will make a seven-year treaty with the people,
TLB
27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week,
NASB
27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week:
ASV
27 And he hath strengthened a covenant with many — one week,
YLT
27 And he shall confirm a covenant with the many [for] one week;
Darby
27 He shall make a firm covenant with many for one week:
WEB
27 And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week
AMP
27 That ruler will have a firm agreement with many people for seven years,
GNT
27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week,
Holman Christian Standard Bible®
27 He shall make a strong covenant with many for one week,
NRSV
27 That ruler will have a firm agreement with many people for seven years,
TEV
Now you claim that you cannot find any scriptural reference in that verse to the Little Horn and if I was only considering just this verse only to establish any understanding as to what is happening, then I would agree with you, but I also must consider the full breadth of scripture and what I can glean from that, and in Dan 7:25 we learn that the Little Horn/The False Prophet wants to change the times and the laws and that can only be done by establishing a covenant. Twenty of the quoted scriptures does not indicate that the committee doing the respective translations even considered that it was Christ who was making this solemn in Dan 9:27.

Rev 13:11-17 tells us that the False Prophet implemented changes to force Christians to worship the Beast thereby changing God covenant with all of the people of the earth.

I hope this helps.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #5 "THE" Antichrist is the Beast of the Sea. The Rider on the White Horse is the Beast of the Earth, and is "AN" Antichrist.

Paul's man of sin is who we call the AC and Paul's description of him only matches the beast from the land, the false prophet due to the performing of miracles designed to deceive. The beast from the sea does not do those.

Also, not one writer of scripture ever described the AC having a second in command.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the covenant was being created by Christ, then it would read, "the covenant,"

No, it wouldn't have to since that is not a literary rule.

Eze_37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Food for thought-
"..And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns.." (Revelation 13:1)

atomicA.jpg