Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Food for thought-
"..And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns.." (Revelation 13:1)

View attachment 28785

Not remotely close to a match. Never read Rev 17 which explains the horns and heads? HINT: they aren't parts of an explosion.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, it wouldn't have to since that is not a literary rule.

Eze_37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Fair enough, if you say so, but which covenant did Christ come to refurbish?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello,

It seems to me that people do not understand how the fallen angels will hold sway on the earth, even in our future. In Daniel 7 we are told that at the time of the end when the final judgement takes place that the Little Horn will intend to change the times and the Law. In Daneil 9:27 we are told that the Little Horn will make a solemn covenant with many for one week of years and then, halfway through that seven years he will change the terms and insist that all will worship the Beast/Satan. When is this due to occur as presented in the scriptures? It occurs after the Beast, the Little Horn, who is also called the False Prophet in the Book of Revelation, have been imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 in our near future are released during the end of days as described in the Book of Revelation.

Having concerns for who the Antichrist is at this present time, over 1,000 years before the End of Days, takes our focus away from worshipping God during our present time.

It is all a ploy to distract us all from worshipping God now who claim they are true disciples of Christ.

Of well, not all is as it seems it should be.
No such thing as a week being seven years in Daniel as you claim, it's the invention of man

(The Little Horn) in Daniel is Paul's (Man Of Sin) and John's (The Beast) all the very same future bad guy

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i used to be deliberately antiChrist, and then i came to Christ and accepted Him with my mouth, which began this long journey, upward, from a pretty dark place

where's point 1? :)
And still climbing...? Not stopping on any plateau assured of having already attained... dare I say it... salvation?

Reactions: bbyrd009

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seventh Bowl Judgement has already happened in the 20th century,
How do you conclude that?

Also, if the tribulations and wrath of the Lord are already begun earth, then the first resurrection is taken place, and the saints are with Him in the air, and the rest of us inhabitors on earth are judged with the unbelievers.

The understanding that the Little Horn will be active over a period of 2,3000 years causing God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts to be trampled, indicated to me that the Little Horn is a fallen wicked rebelling Angel who can exert influence over people, people groups, kingdoms and empires to achieve their desired outcomes.
Such a fallen angel would called Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

Again, the understanding that the Lord can come at any time is a flawed theological concept whereas,
Once again, explain from Scripture. It saves time to at least offer one verse.

The only problem Scripture has with prophecy certain time of His coming again, is doing so.

We are only told there will be certain signs, which of course, anyone can find signs if they want to.

Jesus comes at the end of the Age of the Ages to judge mankind and that is certainly over 1,000-years into our future.

So, you don't believe in the Lord's Millennium on earth? He comes again only at the end of the earth, and it is dissolved by fire?

The Scriptures certainly support that Christ comes to Judge at the end of the Seventh Age.
What is the 7th age?

Scripture tells me that He comes to judge at the end of man's rule on earth, and He rules Himself for a thousand years, with His saints.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonono,

Beast 1:
///
13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
///

Beast 2:
///
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
///

The rider:
///
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
///
This is good. The beast comes first, and then Babylon jumps aboard and piggy backs the beast for her own ministerial purposes, until the beast gets tired of her pretensions, and bucks her off with disgust and hatred.

From the outset, the scarlet color of the beast is a kind of red-faced tolerance.

A sort of Rasputin opportunism on a grand scale. It could be applied to Nimrod, who came on board after all the people were together in one place, and gave them a single spiritual voice. It could also be applied to the Jews Religion with a strangle hold on their nation, when Christ came in the flesh.

In all cases, it is the Lord that destroys her power, first by scattering the people, then by destroying the temple of the Jews, and finally by putting it into the minds of men themselves to destroy her with fire.

Perhaps the ones returning to burning the saints, will in turn be burned.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The patience of the saints is to know, that the Lord Himself will take vengeance for them, and not to do so for themselves:

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Beast 1: it is a beast made up of crowned heads
Beast 2: it is a beast that tries to look like a lamb (IE Jesus) but spreads the dragon's (Satan's) teachings
The rider: Babylon
Scripture has beasts as both kingdoms of men and false ministers of God.

In other words: the first beast is all the worldly governments, the second beast are the worldly churches.
Ok, I'm following. However the slain head revived, has a spiritual component. Perhaps one of the heads has a Jesus-moment, that is later corrupted into a Christian/Jewish cult of his own.

The second beast is all about that wounded head living again.

IE institutionalized Christianity with all its dogma, such as condemnation of non-Christians, and other such things.
Worldly Christians does not condemn non-believers, but embrace them to live as they will, but now hopefully with the name Christian.

The only ones worldly Christians condemn, are the saints preaching righteousness at all times.

This conforms to making war with the saints, not the worldly Christians.

The kings become converted to worldly Christianity, and then are used to do the great whore's physical bidding upon the saints, that reject her ministerial whoredoms.

The worldly priests are used to legitimize governments.
True, they gain their power from them, and also try to use them for personal vengeance, on them that disagree with them.

Priests of kingdoms, trying to manipulate kings for their own ministerial purposes, is nothing new.

the warfare of priesthoods is as old as Cain and Abel. At least Cain did his own killing, without apology.

The spirit controlling both of them is Babylon.
I would say the spirit of Babylon is antichrist, and is filled with antichrist whores, corrupting the gospel of Christ.

The spirit of unbelieving nations is the same old spirit of the world.

The Spirit of God's holy nation of saints on earth, is Christ.
Babylon stands in opposition to Israel.
True. the Israel of God. Even as all false prophets preaching another sacrifice to God, have warred against the righteous and faithful. Which began with Cain 'talking with' Abel, and then killing him for standing fast in his face.

Babylon is worldliness, Israel is of the Father's world.
Babylon is worldliness ministered with salvation and justification of God.

It's why they are tolerated by unbelieving nations, as well as converting worldly unbelievers into their Christian religion.

So long, as the kings are not rebuked for their own sins, and the believers need not repent of all sinning, the worshippers of false christs are content.

Sounds like a spirit and doctrine I've heard of already.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

I'm following your sensible teaching of the first beast among nations, as with the First Man in Rome, and your second beast of false ministry, for the first beast's spiritual legitimacy?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul's man of sin is who we call the AC and Paul's description of him only matches the beast from the land, the false prophet due to the performing of miracles designed to deceive. The beast from the sea does not do those.

Also, not one writer of scripture ever described the AC having a second in command.
You are 100% correct.

I am wrong about the man of sin being the beast of the sea. Since the beast of the sea, was and is not and will come again I thought that the revealing would be him coming back to life as the whole world worships this beast.

As for your comment about no one described a second in command, the beast of the earth causes everyone to worship the beast of the sea, therefore also making me think he was the man of sin.

Rev 13
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

That said, you are still correct that the man of sin is the beast of the earth. It doesn't change who the identities of these people are, but the goal is to realize that there is more than one Antichrist at the end. We can't group everything from two Antichrists into one and expect any decent results which is what is commonly done.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*****CORRECTION*****
It has been brought to my attention that the man of sin is the beast of the earth and not the beast of the sea. It will not change the actual identities of these individuals. But the goal is to properly identify the characteristics and actions of each individual.

Reactions: marks

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No such thing as a week being seven years in Daniel as you claim, it's the invention of man

(The Little Horn) in Daniel is Paul's (Man Of Sin) and John's (The Beast) all the very same future bad guy

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Well then, from what you have posted, are you one of the many presently in Satan's corner?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How do you conclude that?

From history that tell us that the listed events in the Seventh Bowl has already happened. Oh, the use of "Earthquakes" for translation of "seiismos" from the Greek to English is wrong, it should have been translated as "Turmoil."

Also, if the tribulations and wrath of the Lord are already begun earth, then the first resurrection is taken place, and the saints are with Him in the air, and the rest of us inhabitors on earth are judged with the unbelievers.

I made no such claim. The unfolding of the sixth bowl judgement ends with the judgement of the Kings of the earth at Armageddon for the trampling of God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts over the past nearly 2,300-years, in conjunction with the heavenly hosts in heaven, Isaiah 24:21-22, after which the judged kings of the earth and the Heavenly Hosts will be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.

Paul tells us that after the completion of the time of the 2,300-years of the Gentiles, "that all of Israel will be saved." (Romans 11:25-26.)

Such a fallen angel would called Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

Oh, why do you not understand?

Rev 12:7-9: - 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.​
NKJV

We are told that the False Prophet rises up out of the earth, i.e., the Bottomless Pit. We are also told that the Beast rises up out of the Bottomless pit and will be captured with the beast and go to destruction in the Lake of Fire towards the very the end of the seventh age.

Once again, explain from Scripture. It saves time to at least offer one verse.

The only problem Scripture has with prophecy certain time of His coming again, is doing so.

We are only told there will be certain signs, which of course, anyone can find signs if they want to.

Acts 10:42-43: - 42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. 43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins."​
NKJV

Rev 20:11-15: - 11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.​
NKJV
So, you don't believe in the Lord's Millennium on earth? He comes again only at the end of the earth, and it is dissolved by fire?

NO, there is no scripture to support that Christ's rule of the earth during the Seventh Age will be from the face of the earth.

What is the 7th age?

A simple count of the ages for mankind will indicate when the Seventh Age occurs. We are still in the Sixth Age of man's existence at present and the Seventh Age will begin in our near future. In Luke 14:31-32 Christ tells of his judging of the Gentile Nations at Armageddon and the seeking by the Israelites of His terms of peace for them.

Also, in the Mount of Olives discourse, Christ also spoke as to when God's Everlasting Kingdom would be established. Matt 24:32.

Scripture tells me that He comes to judge at the end of man's rule on earth, and He rules Himself for a thousand years, with His saints.

This is a man generated understanding, from my experience prevalent among the Pre-tribers.

Oh well, then is much supposed theological understanding that misleads for those who lack understanding.

It is good that you say that you are seeking the truth of the matter. I too have had to unlearn a lot of flawed theological constructs that were not from the Lord to discover God's End Time Plans and i am still discovering the misconceptions that I am holding onto.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are 100% correct.

I don't hear that very often but thank you. Funny how you can share something 1000 times and get rejected 999 but then suddenly there is that one person who gets it :)

Reactions: marks

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth

Well, let's see. If Putin is the Antichrist, this following scenario may fall into place.
He has just recently (Oct. 2022) loaded a nuclear sub with hypersonic missiles (7k mph) and a domesday nuke (or many) capable of creating 1600 ft tsunamis. This sub is likely in the Atlantic _ as we speak! Therefore, Putin is capable of destroying the major cities on the east coast of the US. Then I can imagine him either simultaneously sending one into the Mediterranean _ towards Israel - whom scholars say is the woman in Rev. 12. Or maybe he can plant several spread out on the floor of the ocean and then ignite them at once?
Then it just hit me; Zech. 14:4 says,
"And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south." Jerusalem is 35 miles away from the coast. A giant tsunami would wipe out coastal cities and still have capability of destoying Jerusalem within minutes. A giant fissure in the earth _ that Jesus makes _ could swallow this flood.
Wow. If this isn't the scenario that happens, I will be writing a script for the next Hollywood blockbuster!
It's mine - don't even think about it!
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
This is an historical event that already happened. Satan took 1/3 of the nagels in heaven long ago. This chapter is really about a sign in the heavens that appeared at Jesus birth and recently on 9/23/2017. This sign is a warning of the Great Tribulation within 7 years of that date.
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
This could either be an asteroid or a nuke which will poison the waters.

So Putin is a likey candidate. He's is evil, a murderer and already has super power. He also has helped Iran with their nuclear program. They likely already have nukes and so this scenario will be part of this coming Middle East war. Iran will also gather nine other Islamic nations as weĺl. Of course Israel had the capabilty of destroyong all Islamic nations if they wanted. ???

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hear that very often but thank you. Funny how you can share something 1000 times and get rejected 999 but then suddenly there is that one person who gets it :)

Kind of shocking isn't. No one ever seems to change their minds no matter what proof is brought forward. I know what you are talking about. Your correction actually cleared up something that didn't quite add up so well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewq1938

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, let's see. If Putin is the Antichrist, what is he capable of? He has just recently loaded a nuclear sub with hypersonic missiles and a domesday nuke capable of creating 1600 ft tsunamis which is likely in the Atlantic _ as we speak! Therefore, Putin is capable of destroying the major cities on the east coast of the US. Then I can imagine him either simultaneously sending one into the Mediterainian _ towards Israel - whom scholars say is the woman in Rev. 12.
Then it just hit me; Zech. 14:4 says,
"And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south." Jerusalem is 35 miles away from the coast. A giant tsunami would wipe out coastal cities and still have capability of destoying Jerusalem within minutes. A giant fissure in the earth _ that Jesus makes _ could swallow this flood.
Wow. If this isn't the scenario that happens, I will be writing a script for the next Hollywood blockbuster!
It's mine - don't even think about it!

This is an historical event that already happened. Satan took 1/3 of the nagels in heaven long ago. This chapter is really about a sign in the heavens that appeared at Jesus birth and recently on 9/23/2017. This sign is a warning of the Great Tribulation within 7 years of that date.

This could either be an asteroid or a nuke which will poison the waters.

So Putin is a likey candidate. He's is evil, a murderer and already has super power. He also has helped Iran with their nuclear program. They likely already have nukes and so this scenario will be part of this coming Middle East war. Iran will also gather nine other Islamic nations as weĺl. Of course Israel had the capabilty of destroyong all Islamic nations if they wanted. ???
Is it not Biden and Co who is using Putin to do the deal with Iran ? Something is up to a bag of tricks being done ?

Maybe this stupid War is all part of one NWO game plan, taking the eye off the birdy ? as other things are been set up to under mine the majority of people ?

The War is stupid, a most stupid idiotic War ? No one wins and I am talking about the average people on both sides Ukraine and Russia are the out right looses in fact. Who wins ? only the Fat cats that I can see that can make anything out of such a War.
Who would create a War that sees everything destroyed and killed in the east Ukraine ?
Ukraine does not want to loose the Land in the East ? but is willing to destroy and kill everyone regardless in them lands, but does not mention the Oil and Gas part of the story, so no mention of that, but only the dispute over the Lands ? not the destruction of the people, and homes destroyed that is a non issue to the MSM and West Governments at all. No mention is allowed of a Vote on the Lands dispute ?

So when this stupid War kicked off, would it not of been a better to of held a Vote in the Lands and let the people have a voice on the subject. and now look at we can see what Zelensky wanted openly destruction of them lands and people ! that is what he has brought on them people in fact ! Not bright at all I would think everyone would understand that ! Look at what you have done or supported ! it just does not make sense at all for such as them people. But then don't mention the great oil and gas story that was found in Ukraine that political leaders etc have invested huge amounts in, Biden's Son for one ! The MSM turn a blind eye on Biden and his Sons dealings ! even the ex UK PM Borry looks like he was bailed out big time by some deal.

So as I see it the whole world has people who are bought out in every Nation in high Political positions and such are pandering to create delusions and deceptions undermining the Peoples sovereignty and the whole economy system, so one can flick a switch say so as to destroy the value of every ones money over night. all has been planed years in advance !

Not to mention if we are forced into a WW3 everyone looses everything you have invested. So it's the most stupid move one could make ! So who knows how the Satanist will play out the Game to destroy you all both morally, that they have done and got away with and then you will loose everything that you have, but They say you will be happy !
Now who is the you ? they are talking about ! and what does happy mean ? doped up like a drongo !

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #6 The Number of the beast is 666

All you have to do is know the answer to this and you will know who the beast of the sea is.

Revelation 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Point #5 "THE" Antichrist is the Beast of the Sea. The Rider on the White Horse is the Beast of the Earth, and is "AN" Antichrist.
So why then does John name and describe them differently and shows them having a different purpose?

The only four verses in the entire Bible that mentions antichrist are nothing like the sea beast of Revelation.

I don’t understand why so many Christians get so hung up on the antichrist being the sea beast of revelation