Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hello,

It seems to me that people do not understand how the fallen angels will hold sway on the earth, even in our future. In Daniel 7 we are told that at the time of the end when the final judgement takes place that the Little Horn will intend to change the times and the Law. In Daneil 9:27 we are told that the Little Horn will make a solemn covenant with many for one week of years and then, halfway through that seven years he will change the terms and insist that all will worship the Beast/Satan. When is this due to occur as presented in the scriptures? It occurs after the Beast, the Little Horn, who is also called the False Prophet in the Book of Revelation, have been imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 in our near future are released during the end of days as described in the Book of Revelation.

Having concerns for who the Antichrist is at this present time, over 1,000 years before the End of Days, takes our focus away from worshipping God during our present time.

It is all a ploy to distract us all from worshipping God now who claim they are true disciples of Christ.

Of well, not all is as it seems it should be.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, my point exactly. Prophesy is always done in the form of dreams and visions. It is not about what you see, but about the impressions that these things leave on you. Interpreting dream symbolism is how Daniel rose to prominence. If dreams were literal, Daniel wouldn't have a job.
If you mean the symbols themselves are not literal, then I agree. But the prophecy containing them will literally come to pass.

The full revealing of what, how, and when they come to pass, is given by other prophecy of Scripture speaking of the same event.

Reactions: Brakelite

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello,

It seems to me that people do not understand how the fallen angels will hold sway on the earth,

But they are held in chains in hell, until their judgement.

Do you have Scripture showing they will be loosed on the earth before then?

Since the bottomless pit descends into hell, then they could be the creatures loosed on the earth temporarily in Rev 9.

It occurs after the Beast, the Little Horn, who is also called the False Prophet in the Book of Revelation, have been imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 in our near future are released during the end of days as described in the Book of Revelation.
The beast, like all false ministers antichrists that have come, is a man.

Having concerns for who the Antichrist is at this present time, over 1,000 years before the End of Days,
takes our focus away from worshipping God during our present time.
This belief of the Lord's further delay, could also be a snare, to not watch for His coming.

And it is true that much 'end times' stuff runs amok, and can even lead from the truth in Christ Jesus, as well as be used by ministers to hype up church recruitment, it's also true that Revelation is specifically written to reveal the nature of false ministry, that we would do well to take heed to, for our own benefit.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is an example of Biblical symbolism:

Revelation 8
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Taken by itself you might think "the sign of the end times is an asteroid hitting Earth and poisoning the ocean and causing 1/3 the population of Earth to die.

But look closer:

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Wait a minute, a giant snake shooting water at a woman? Is this supposed to be literally true? Is there a giant snake living somewhere that will shoot water? No, it is obviously symbolic. The water means something.

John 4
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Ahhhh, so water means teachings. Jesus was a teacher... out of the serpent's mouth comes evil teachings... and wormwood falls and causes 1/3 of the earth to have their teachings poisoned by bitterness.

Revelation 20
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So this is how wormwood causes men to die.

So in other words, a sign to look for is, 1/3 of the Earth believing in something evil. If you were to interpret this all literally, you would be looking for an asteroid falling from the sky and a giant snake battling a woman and completely miss what you are actually supposed to be looking for. It is the same with the prophesy of Daniel and the desecration of the temple.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #1
There is more than one Antichrist.
Does that mean we can't identify "THE" Antichrist. Absolutely not. We can identify the man of sin who is THE Antichrist. However, to do that, we need to remember that there is more than one Antichrist.
Exactly. There have been many antichrists since the time of John, that are already come out to corrupt the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are called false apostles of Christ.

The end of these last days, is when the Lord comes again to receive His people unto Himself, and immediately beforehand, there will be the last great antichrist to come and seek to deceive the Lord's people.

Antichrist false apostles have always been used by the devil to overthrow the faith of the elect, from within the churches, and the greatest deceiver of them all will come to seek and destroy as many of the faithful as possible.

He will come appearing as Christ coming again, so as to make the harvest of the Lord less numerable.

Matthew 24
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Here is one Antichrist. He is the beast of the sea.

Revelation 13
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Here is another Antichrist. He is the beast of the earth.

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Are either of these "THE" Antichrist, the man of sin?
I believe such Scriptures as these, show the nature of all antichrists.

Identifying who the last antichrist is, is not as important as knowing what any antichrist is like.

It is clear that the last great antichrist on earth, will have the most worldwide effect and support, in defiling the gospel of Christ and Christian believers.

And he will be easy to spot, once he begins speaking of how he himself has come to do this and that, rather than how Jesus Christ is come to save them that believe.

I have seen certain kinds of antichrists, who are all about 'Christ', but never seem to get around to preaching the name of Jesus.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

He will also talk about all that he is doing for the church, and all that he has sacrificed for the believes, as though his life is given on our behalf, as much or more so than Jesus.

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

In three different places of Rev 13, that first beast is spoken of in terms of having died and rose again, like the Lamb of God. As though he had offered himself a sacrifice for us, by all the blood, sweat, and tears he has put into the ministry for our sakes.

Here is what one certain kind of antichrist, that I have known, preached from the pulpit about being loyal to him personally,

Where would any of you be, if not for my ministry!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is an example of Biblical symbolism:

Revelation 8
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Taken by itself you might think "the sign of the end times is an asteroid hitting Earth and poisoning the ocean and causing 1/3 the population of Earth to die.

But look closer:

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Wait a minute, a giant snake shooting water at a woman? Is this supposed to be literally true? Is there a giant snake living somewhere that will shoot water? No, it is obviously symbolic. The water means something.

John 4
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Ahhhh, so water means teachings. Jesus was a teacher... out of the serpent's mouth comes evil teachings... and wormwood falls and causes 1/3 of the earth to have their teachings poisoned by bitterness.

Revelation 20
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So in other words, a sign to look for is, 1/3 of the Earth believing in something evil. If you were to interpret this all literally, you would be looking for an asteroid falling from the sky and a giant snake battling a woman and completely miss what you are actually supposed to be looking for. It is the same with the prophesy of Daniel and the desecration of the temple.
P.S. and if you want to know what a star is:

Revelation 12
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 8

In other words, the Devil caused a third of the stars to fall to Earth and Wormwood is a star. So a star is a soul. Therefore Wormwood is a person.

Matthew 25:1-13
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

[...]

The lamp represents faith, or the holy spirit perhaps. Therefore the star wormwood, burning like a lamp, is a person who appears holy but spreads evil teachings to 1/3 the world.

Your guess who that is. Mohammed maybe? Siddartha Buddha? Maybe someone closer to home, maybe the Roman Church or one of their councils, having tainted Christianity with the teachings of men? Who knows.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But they are held in chains in hell, until their judgement.

But their judgement is in our near future when the kings of the earth are also judged, and both the judged kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

Do you have Scripture showing they will be loosed on the earth before then?

Yes, we are told this in the Book of Revelations.

Since the bottomless pit descends into hell, then they could be the creatures loosed on the earth temporarily in Rev 9.

So, Robert, you already knew the scripture references to you question above. Why try and bring confusion into this thread?

The beast, like all false ministers, antichrists that have come, is a man.

That is not what the Scripture tells us. That is a lie of Satan to hide the truth of their origin from us.

Daniel 7:2-3 tells us that the four winds of heaven, i.e., fallen heavenly hosts, will cause to rise up in the sea of humanity, manifestation of themselves who display the respective characteristic of each of the four beasts and perform acts on behalf of the four winds of heaven who are the actual beasts. The Little Horn we are told has influence over the four beasts/winds of heaven to do his bidding, like provide armies to trample God's Sanctuary and HIs Earthly Hosts.

In the near future both the Heavenly hosts and the Kings of the earth who provide the armies will be judged as foretold in Isaiah 24:21-22.

The beasts are wicked fallen heavenly hosts as Paul tells us we are fighting against.

This belief of the Lord's further delay, could also be a snare, to not watch for His coming.

Robert, there is no further delay in God's plans, that is your lie to attempt to lead people into your denomination with all of the errors that are contained in your words and theology.

And it is true that much 'end times' stuff runs amok, and can even lead from the truth in Christ Jesus, as well as be used by ministers to hype up church recruitment, it's also true that Revelation is specifically written to reveal the nature of false ministry, that we would do well to take heed to, for our own benefit.

Do you want a pat for your misleading thoughts, or should you be given a kick up into the region that will cause you much pain, for the false twisting of God's words?

Goodbye, you tranducer.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 4

This is a true spiritual and practical teaching for the Scripture to beware of false doctrine, and how it is symbolically represented in Revelation.

However, some Christians turn Revelation into nothing but spiritual teaching by Symbols, which as much damage done to prophesied events, as is done by neglecting the teaching of prophecy.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Granted, while being fully aware of the spiritual teaching, is more important than the actual event, dismissing the event itself is not necessary. A star God calls Wormwood, will cause many men to die. What happens ministerially now, will literally happen then.

It's the reverse of the OT being our schoolteacher in Christ now, with the miraculous events coming first.

I would no more dismiss the star Wormwood as symbol only, than I would the Red Sea dividing.

Ex: The devil is symbolized as serpent and dragon, but since the dragon is cast down to the earth, then the event itself on earth, is of the devil on earth himself, to personally aid the last great antichrist of false ministry to deceive the elect:

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 20

So in other words, a sign to look for is, 1/3 of the Earth believing in something evil.
True. And that evil one is the last great antichrist on earth, setting himself up as God among most all the churches of God.

If you were to interpret this all literally, you would be looking for an asteroid falling from the sky and a giant snake battling a woman
Once again, knowing the event comes to pass, does not need to think what is symbol is literal. Nor does it mean all such things are symbolic only.

And misstating the symbols doesn't help anyone. I read of a star called Wormwood by God, not of any asteroid.

The movie Armageddon is fun, but it has nothing to do with Revelation.

and completely miss what you are actually supposed to be looking for. It is the same with the prophesy of Daniel and the desecration of the temple.
True. I do agree erring on one side or the other, for today, is best on the side of ministerial and spiritual instruction in Revelation.

I see Revelation as the crowning head of all prophecy going before. It's the Lord Jesus' Revelation of all things, who has all the keys and opens all the seals of the Bible.

To see it's teaching today and it's fulfillment on earth, literally most all of Scripture going before, is necessary to do so rightly.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's going to be important very soon, for some to know who the Antichrist is.

Since I believe the Word tells us who the Antichrist is, it might be important to begin by identifying who He is not.

The Antichrist is neither Jewish, nor Roman.

Comments?

There are only four verses in the entire bible that uses the word antichrist

1 John 2:18
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22
22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

According to John the antichrist is a spirit, more than one and was already in the world during his day. This description is nothing like the description John gives the beast in revelation and actually John's perfectly describes apostate Isreal in his day who denied that Jesus was the Christ and sent by God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But their judgement is in our near future when the kings of the earth are also judged, and both the judged kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.
What Scriuopture says the kings of the earth are imprisoned?

I read of them hiding under rocks from the wrath of the Lamb, as well as being slaughtered around Armageddon.

Yes, we are told this in the Book of Revelations.

Ok, where? What Scripture?
So, Robert, you already knew the scripture references to you question above.
I was showing a possible inspiration from your suggestion. It's called a compliment.

Why try and bring confusion into this thread?
The only confusion I have at this point, is what Scriptures you have.

That is not what the Scripture tells us. That is a lie of Satan to hide the truth of their origin from us.
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Scripture specifically calls antichrists, false apostles, which Paul also warns us against, who apostle their own gospels.

Daniel 7:2-3 tells us that the four winds of heaven, i.e., fallen heavenly hosts, will cause to rise up in the sea of humanity, manifestation of themselves who display the respective characteristic of each of the four beasts and perform acts on behalf of the four winds of heaven who are the actual beasts.
Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

The four winds move the seas. The great beasts rise up from the sea. That does not make the winds the beasts, nor the beasts the winds. There is obvious cause and effect though.

You're interpretation that the winds are the beasts, therefore is not sure from Scripture.

In the near future both the Heavenly hosts and the Kings of the earth who provide the armies will be judged as foretold in Isaiah 24:21-22.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

I see now where you get kings of the earth imprisoned, but it's in the pit of hell with the angels, that are now chained there awaiting judgment.

It simply shows the kings of the earth slaughtered by the Lord will join the angels that sinned in hell, while the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the LOF.

It does not say angels will be with men warring against the Lord.

That war of Michael and the Dragon, I believe, has already occured at the resurrection of Jesus Christ, where the angels are now in hell, and the devil is reduced to be only the prince and power of the air. And at the Lord's coming again, the devil also will be chained in hell with the angels for a thousand years.

I still don't see any Scripture stating that the sinning angels now in hell will be loosed, as the devil will, when those thousand years expire.
The beasts are wicked fallen heavenly hosts as Paul tells us we are fighting against.

Paul says we are indeed fighting against principalities and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, and not against mean.

But no Scripture of the apostles tells us we are fighting against heavenly host beasts on earth.

He warns us only not be decieved by false apostles preaching their own cursed gospel, and so that last great antichrist is the las great false apostle, and is a man of sin.

If the beast is not an antichrist and man, but is a fallen angel or the devil himself, then I haven't seen enough Scripture to prove it.
Robert, there is no further delay in God's plans, that is your lie
"Having concerns for who the Antichrist is at this present time, over 1,000 years before the End of Days,
takes our focus away from worshipping God during our present time."

Sorry, I thought you were saying the Lord does not come again for over a 1,000 years. You must have meant something else. The last antichrist comes at any time, because he comes before the Lord comes again, which is at any time.

to attempt to lead people into your denomination with all of the errors that are contained in your words and theology.
I am a denomination of one.

And I am not a proelitizer. I don't care if others believe me or not. I only look for confirmation or correction in the truth of Scripture.
Do you want a pat for your misleading thoughts, or should you be given a kick up into the region that will cause you much pain, for the false twisting of God's words?Goodbye, you tranducer.

Well, well. Another online warrior.

You're right. Once someone descends into personal foolishness, it's best to move on. That's how threads get shut down by airy threats.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello,

In Daneil 9:27 we are told that the Little Horn will make a solemn covenant with many for one week of years and then, halfway through that seven years he will change the terms and insist that all will worship the Beast/Satan.
Here is Daniel 9:27

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Maybe I am missing something, but I see nothing in this verse that tells me this is the little horn. How do you arrive at this conclusion?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only four verses in the entire bible that uses the word antichrist

1 John 2:18
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22
22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

According to John the antichrist is a spirit, more than one and was already in the world during his day. This description is nothing like the description John gives the beast in revelation and actually John's perfectly describes apostate Isreal in his day who denied that Jesus was the Christ and sent by God.
There is the spirit of antichrist and antichrist persons with that spirit. John identifies them as false apostles.

John also speaks of many antichrists already coming, as well as the antichrist that is coming.

You don't believe Rev 6 is that antichrist to come?

You're saying unbelieving Jews are the beast with his number and name?

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a true spiritual and practical teaching for the Scripture to beware of false doctrine, and how it is symbolically represented in Revelation.

However, some Christians turn Revelation into nothing but spiritual teaching by Symbols, which as much damage done to prophesied events, as is done by neglecting the teaching of prophecy.
Prophesy is looking into the mind of God. The physical world is a shadow of the mind of God. The symbols and impression's of God's mind are what is true in heaven, and what is true in heaven, is true on Earth. You know of the collective unconscious? There is a font of knowledge that all humans have an inherent connection to which shapes the ways we think and act.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Granted, while being fully aware of the spiritual teaching, is more important than the actual event, dismissing the event itself is not necessary. A star God calls Wormwood, will cause many men to die. What happens ministerially now, will literally happen then.

It's the reverse of the OT being our schoolteacher in Christ now, with the miraculous events coming first.

I would no more dismiss the star Wormwood as symbol only, than I would the Red Sea dividing.
Parting the sea was an even that happened in our world, wormwood is an event that happened in the world of dreams and prophesies, so it requires interpretation as such

Ex: The devil is symbolized as serpent and dragon, but since the dragon is cast down to the earth, then the event itself on earth, is of the devil on earth himself, to personally aid the last great antichrist of false ministry to deceive the elect:
Yes but the serpent isn't literally a serpent, it is the Devil, there is no physical enemy, it is a spirit.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Something that appears as a lamb IE Jesus, but is actually the Devil. If you want my interpretation, it is already here. The teachings of Christianity have been tainted with the teachings of men and we can't look to churches for proper wisdom, only the Bible, and only with an open mind free of preconceptions.

Christianity as taught by the church is this: God is all loving, but humans are imperfect so he will damn them all to eternal torture unless they complete an impossible task. But seeing as nobody could complete the impossible task, God sent himself, as a human, to complete the impossible task in order to satisfy himself. But if you don't believe that God did this, then the all loving God will still damn you to eternal torture.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. I could do that. But then I would have to go through all the "Your claim is false" stuff after the fact. Might as well deal with that up front.
Well, you see where that gets you with some people.

I'd like to hear who you believe the last antichrist is.

I never tell anyone they're wrong. If I disagree, then I show why from Scripture.

I also make sure I understand exactly what you are saying first, so that I'm not wrong about your answers.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is the spirit of antichrist and antichrist persons with that spirit. John identifies them as false apostles.

John also speaks of many antichrists already coming, as well as the antichrist that is coming.

You don't believe Rev 6 is that antichrist to come?

You're saying unbelieving Jews are the beast with his number and name?

No Rev 6 is the beast not the antichrist they are described differently and have different purposes.

No the unbelieving Jews were some of the antichrist not the beast

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parting the sea was an even that happened in our world, wormwood is an event that happened in the world of dreams and prophesies, so it requires interpretation as such
I see now what you are referring to: prophesies of old were with several means by God, including using dreams and visions. But that does not make them only dreams and visions.

All prophecies of God are what He says shall come to pass, and He will do it.

Furthermore, not all prophecies are by dreams and visions, but the direct words of the Holy Ghost to the prophets and apostles, as well as by eyewitness:

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.

John was not in a dream, and only one place does he speak of a vision: he was in heaven eyewitnessing and writing.

Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.

Visions from God are not just visions, that are not real events.

Yes but the serpent isn't literally a serpent, it is the Devil, there is no physical enemy, it is a spirit.
True. And he will be on earth personally helping the beast to overcome the saints. He will give that man of sin his powers of great persuasion, as well as false miracles and lying wonders.

The last false christ will make fire come down out of heaven in sight of men, as a false display of power and fire of God, Who sent fire down out of heaven by the prophecy of Elijah.

Something that appears as a lamb IE Jesus, but is actually the Devil. If you want my interpretation, it is already here. The teachings of Christianity have been tainted with the teachings of men and we can't look to churches for proper wisdom, only the Bible, and only with an open mind free of preconceptions.
So, the next beast is the devil rising up out of the earth? How do you know that from Scripture?

Christianity as taught by the church is this: God is all loving, but humans are imperfect so he will damn them all to eternal torture unless they complete an impossible task. But seeing as nobody could complete the impossible task, God sent himself, as a human, to complete the impossible task in order to satisfy himself. But if you don't believe that God did this, then the all loving God will still damn you to eternal torture.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.
Not to me either.

Since it's a jumbled mishmash of something someone obviously dreamed up, to describe someone else's teaching. :)

I mean, it's much simpler and easier just to repent and believe gospel, and receive our Lord and God Jesus Christ in our hearts, that we may have power to be sons of the Father, and go and sin no more.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

Well Biden seems to fit the bill despite his front as a 'sweet little old guy'..:)
"...for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

biden-grin.jpg

Look at the facts-
1- Hardline terrorists dream of getting their hands on nuclear weapons.
Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."

2- Iran has a nuclear industry, the byproducts of which can be used to make nuclear weapons-
1674690006104.jpeg

3- So Trump banned the further development of Iran's nuclear industry.

4- But Biden has now given them the go-ahead to continue-
shtf-biden-iran2.jpg

5- What could possibly go wrong?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Rev 6 is the beast not the antichrist they are described differently and have different purposes.

Explain further.
I would say the Judaizers were the first antichrists.

Peter and Jude calls false teachers and brethren brute beasts.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Biden seems to fit the bill despite his front as a 'sweet little old guy'..:)
"...for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

View attachment 28766

Look at the facts-
1- Hardline terrorists dream of getting their hands on nuclear weapons.
Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."

2- Iran has a nuclear industry, the byproducts of which can be used to make nuclear weapons-
View attachment 28769

3- So Trump banned the further development of Iran's nuclear industry.

4- But Biden has now given them the go-ahead to continue-
View attachment 28770

5- What could possibly go wrong?
Hilarious.

The only problem is this bozo don't rate.

I don't think the devil even wants to claim him.

Now, Trump returning to power would certainly be a kind of deadly wounded head living again.

If so, I just hope he's more of a beast with democrats than before.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Marty,

There are two beasts. Do you not think that either beast is THE Antichrist?