Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a stumper. I think the Ents know best. Maybe we should ask the Hobbits to confir with them? The problem with that is it will take quite some time to get an answer.
Let me help you. To understand why the fir trees rejoice when he is laid down you would need to understand what Jeremiah 10 is talking about.

Jeremiah 10
Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

What is being talked about?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Anti-Christ as THREE REQUIREMENTS. He has to have an Old Assyrian bloodline (Turkey/Iraq/Syria). Bloodline can travel, then he has to be born in Greece *Dan. 8:9 mandates this. Then he has to come to power in the E.U. Dan. 7:7-8 mandates this also.

So, when you see an E.U. President, who was born in Greece and is a Turk then you will get your answer.

None of that comes from the bible though. The scripture reference does not support the claim either.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You take one of THREE DESCRIPTORS and run with it. He will be Assyrian, which is noy Syria, it was mostly in Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey, with only a small part of Syria in it, Assyria is not Syria of today.
That's fine to a degree, but Syria certainly was part of the Assyrian empire, and remained with power long after Assyria.

He will the Assyrian in manner of hostility, of which Syria was part of.

We AGREE he has Assyrian blood, but blood TRAVELS my friend. Where ever his people migrated he could be born else where and still have Assyrian blood. So, what does Dan. 8:9 say about the Little Horn? It says he will conquer TOWARDS the East, TOWARDS the South and TOWARDS Israel, so since we know he conquers Israel the TOWARD means he us conquering in that direction. So, we are given every Greek King for a reason, we are given his ARCHETYPE in Antiochus for a reason, to show us where hes from and what he is like. He conquers from the Northwest corridor of this Four General Kingdom, "towards the East" (Seleucus or Turkey) "towards the South" (Ptolemy or Egypt) and he also conquers Israel, this can be seen in Dan. 11:40-43. So, he can only come out of Cassander or Greece.

Out of the Four Generals, only Greece is in the European Union, and he also must come out of the E.U. You can't just fudge prophetic facts around to fit. Here is what we know.

He will be a Turk (common border with Greece, much migration in and out between the two nations) whose people have migrated to Greece through Turkey. He will be born in Greece, so he has Assyrian blood and is Grecian also !! Therefore he is eligible to become the E.U. President.
Sorry, but I don't do EU things in prophecy.

The last great antichrist is a ministerial false christ, like the rest gone before, and any national leadership is given up by him for something far greater in power: Having his word believed to be proceeding from the mouth of God, so that he shows himself as God on his own pulpit temple, and many believe and obey Him as God.

Akk abtichrists are false prophets and personal cult leaders.

God doesn't care about who's in charge of what nations, since they are all just a drop in the bucket to Him.

He only cares about them, that could seduce and corrupt His sheep.

The EU matters nothing to me as a Christian. National leaders can kill the body only, which is nothing compared to the fact that it is a straight ticket to heaven.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when you see an E.U. President, who was born in Greece and is a Turk then you will get your answer.
He, the beast of the earth, will not be the head of the E.U. He is given the stephanos crown. He will be the Secretary General of the United Nations.

He, the beast of the sea, is the Assyrian, and the King of Babylon. Not born in Greece nor a Turk. He is the eighth and is of the seven.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #9 He has the deadly wound of the sword and lives.

Revelation 13
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #9 He has the deadly wound of the sword and lives.

Revelation 13
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

:watching and waiting:

……still waiting for the BIG reveals.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine to a degree, but Syria certainly was part of the Assyrian empire, and remained with power long after Assyria.

He will the Assyrian in manner of hostility, of which Syria was part of.
No, he's is pf Old Assyrian Bloodline, that's all, to means.

Sorry, but I don't do EU things in prophecy.

The last great antichrist is a ministerial false christ, like the rest gone before, and any national leadership is given up by him for something far greater in power: Having his word believed to be proceeding from the mouth of God, so that he shows himself as God on his own pulpit temple, and many believe and obey Him as God.

Akk abtichrists are false prophets and personal cult leaders.

God doesn't care about who's in charge of what nations, since they are all just a drop in the bucket to Him.

He only cares about them, that could seduce and corrupt His sheep.

The EU matters nothing to me as a Christian. National leaders can kill the body only, which is nothing compared to the fact that it is a straight ticket to heaven.
LOL..........It doesn't mater what YOU DO !! God is not asking for your permission. Too funny.

You can not overcome my points so you just dodge them. The Scriptures tell us where he's from, you not understanding that is not going to change the facts. TBH, I do nit even know why I even try with you guys, you are not called to prophecy and you refuse to listen unto those who are.

When someone destroys your POINTS..........I don't do the E.U. (LOLOLOL) really means I got destroyed so let me dodge this.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He, the beast of the earth, will not be the head of the E.U. He is given the stephanos crown. He will be the Secretary General of the United Nations.

He, the beast of the sea, is the Assyrian, and the King of Babylon. Not born in Greece nor a Turk. He is the eighth and is of the seven.
The Beast of the Earth is the False Prophet. The Beast of the Sea is the Anti-Christ who will be the E.U. President. He has Assyrian blood, Dan. 8:9 MANDATES he's born in Greece, Dan. 7:7-8 MANDATES he's a Euler of the old Fourth Beast (E.U.).

Again, clueless on prophecy as usual.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have a clue, who is the Antichrist?
Well, I just told you he will be a Greek who becomes the E.U. President.
I thought the same thing until someone corrected me earlier in the thread. And his reason agreed with scripture.
No it doesn't, the 2nd Beast is the False Prophet, BUT he has ACTIONS that come first (1290) before the Anti-Christ (1260) becomes the Beast BUT he only becomes the 2nd Beast AFTER the First Beast because the First Beast gives him his Power over Religion.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Any of those names add up to 666?
I think that the number 6 represents 1 from perfection, 7 is perfection !
So this dude the Antichrist ? is seen to the worldly as perfection ? They will idolise him !

When a number is represented 3 times it is a conformation of the issue ? so 777 is God ? but 666 is man but one short and that short is of God ? So it's conformation that it's of mans works ? Not of God at all !

So this dude will be peddling total nonsense like human rights say ? Issues as a god ! Idolising such, that he peddles.

Now the issue of human rights sounds good to all but one who knows the depths that is peddled in all this Game ? because most people are so shallow they can not see the game that is at play in all of the games that are played on them ?

So it becomes very hard to point out the real issues to one who has blind faith in the human rights agenda, like how can one be against human rights ? because it sounds stupid that one would not support the issue !
One would be pointed out as an idiot or stupid not to be supporting HR in fact, but the issue is not human rights but the game play ! Who is truly peddling the game.

Just like women's Lib, we have Nazi like idiots demanding all women must totally embrace every point that the organisation dictates ? and it's the same with Gay Pride !

One just can not put you hand up and question such organisations at all or else the Nazi type attitude kicks in, You are not allowed an opinion ! or you are made out to be the monster !

I am not against real human rights or real issues regarding women not being supressed etc or even Man Boys not being supressed, but the issue here is the organisations agenda that is creepy, over bearing and lording it over everyone ? like a stupid deadbeat monster.

I have seen women being abused by media for not wanting to join with the Women's Lib Mob and this Mob treat such as that as a Hate crime ? same with the Gay agenda that you all must fall into line directly with the organisation or else such is dubbed a Hate crime ? Very serious issue is made of such a crime ? it's a crime now ! :rolleyes: :kiaora:o_O:rolleyes:

So one who stands up is swamped and has not a voice as the Mob Rule ! and we seen what happened to Jesus by the Mob in fact ! why because they did not know any better and were under delusions and deceptions cast upon them by the Anti-Christ leadership that dominated and controlled the simpletons who were under mans works, for they did not have the grace of God.

That how 666 works for it's a human number it represents Mans works and they feel empowered and proud of such because such is their creation in fact ? but it's not 777 because it's not with God, it's without God ! So they are going to fail badly and crash like a brat at the wheel of a car with no true understanding. They are that pathetic in reality.

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the number 6 represents 1 from perfection, 7 is perfection !
So this dude the Antichrist ? is seen to the worldly as perfection ? They will idolise him !
6 is the number of Man, 7 is Divine Completion, and God is perfectly complete, so Divine Completion =7. The number 8 = New Beginnings. The number 10 = Completion in our world. The number 12 = Fulness the Number 3 also represents God/Trinity etc. etc.

So, just like the 144,000 is really a code for ALL Israel as in 12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completeness) x 10 x 10 likewise 6 being the number of man, 666 is God using numbers to tell us the Last Beast is a MAN just like the Little Horn tells us the same thing, Rome, Babylon and Greece were Horns of Power, but the Little Horn is not a Kingdom per se but ONE MAN who will both arise & fall as the Beast, unlike any other Beasts. That's why we get the 7 Hills reference in Rev. 17 which show us the 7 powers, with Kings (Mountains) who arise and with Kings who have fallen, thus only the last 666 Beast both arises and falls because he is only one man who rules a short time.

God is not saying this man's name matches 666 he is saying the Last Beast is a MAN (666) and uses multiples 6's to emphasize this point. So, you pretty much see what I see. While they are looking for a Name thet matches (whoever is here, not me) they will miss it. Likewise the kings do not mean 10, they mean Complete Europe Reunited just like the 10 Virgin Brides = Complete Christendom.

Those who overlook the way God uses numbers will never in full understand the end times. I get it all the time, NO, NO, NO, 144,000 means 144,000 but they refuse to answer when I say well does 10 Virgin Brides mean only 10 or 2 Billion people?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know nothing about Prophecy, so it doesn't surprise me you do not unrstand how to interpret it.

That applies to you, not me. That's why you are unable to defend the false claims you made.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me help you. To understand why the fir trees rejoice when he is laid down you would need to understand what Jeremiah 10 is talking about.

Jeremiah 10
Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

What is being talked about?
Jeremiah prophesied about sin and the judgment against the Israelites, the Babylonian capivity, the First Coming of Christ and destruction of Jerusalem. Don't see any end-time prophecies relevant in there. ??

Jeremiah Overview Chart​

View Chuck Swindoll's chart of Jeremiah, which divides the book into major sections and highlights themes and key verses.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, the little horn matches the beast with two little horns, the beast from the land.

The sea beast matches Daniels 4th beast before the little horn arrived.

Daniel - ten horned beast arises, little horn comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. Little horn is the antichrist.

Revelation - ten horned beast arises, false prophet with two little horns comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. False prophet is the antichrist.
The meaning scripture gives to the arising from the sea is that whatever power it be, it rose from a highly populated area see Revelation 17. Pagan Rome grew and extended itself over a substantial area, but it was all Europe, relatively densely populated, politically and religiously charged, at constant war, and the center of trade and economics. When the little horn grew from that empire, it was still in the sea so to speak.
The land beast is a different kettle of fish altogether. It grew from no other beast, shared no characteristics with anyone or anything before it, it being unique and new... Yet it is to give power to the first beast after the suffering of the wound and rising again. Both therefore are political entities, both with religious faces, and are yet separate, but the second one has chosen to align itself with the first beast, and compels the world through the mark, to do likewise.