Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your response has proven nothing, Daniel wrote 70 weeks, not 490 years, it's that simple
And no-one, not one person in all Christian history, has managed to pinpoint a time of 70 weeks that actually means something, much less that reflects the prophecy. Again, your biases are blinding you to reality. The 70 week/490 years prophecy of Daniel 9 is the most rock solid prophetic evidence to the true identity of the Messiah in all of scripture. To reinterpret Daniel 9 to mean anything other than a direct signpost to Jesus is tantamount to a deliberate cover up. Even the blind Jews trip over Daniel 9:25. If blind people trip over something, best you sit up and take notice.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The meaning scripture gives to the arising from the sea is that whatever power it be, it rose from a highly populated area see Revelation 17. Pagan Rome grew and extended itself over a substantial area, but it was all Europe, relatively densely populated, politically and religiously charged, at constant war, and the center of trade and economics. When the little horn grew from that empire, it was still in the sea so to speak.
The land beast is a different kettle of fish altogether. It grew from no other beast, shared no characteristics with anyone or anything before it, it being unique and new... Yet it is to give power to the first beast after the suffering of the wound and rising again. Both therefore are political entities, both with religious faces, and are yet separate, but the second one has chosen to align itself with the first beast, and compels the world through the mark, to do likewise.

All you did is avoid everything I presented so I guess I will do the same.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I just told you he will be a Greek who becomes the E.U. President.
The good news is you are expecting a pretribulation rapture, so you won't be here when that EU president doesnt appear as Antichrist. It's just not going to happen.
No it doesn't, the 2nd Beast is the False Prophet, BUT he has ACTIONS that come first (1290) before the Anti-Christ (1260) becomes the Beast BUT he only becomes the 2nd Beast AFTER the First Beast because the First Beast gives him his Power over Religion.
You are right that the second beast comes first in this timeframe. However, the beast of the sea, was and is not so in reality he comes first because he has already come.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah prophesied about sin and the judgment against the Israelites, the Babylonian capivity, the First Coming of Christ and destruction of Jerusalem. Don't see any end-time prophecies relevant in there. ??

Jeremiah Overview Chart​

View Chuck Swindoll's chart of Jeremiah, which divides the book into major sections and highlights themes and key verses.
Sorry, but this has nothing to do with why the fir trees rejoice when he is laid down.
Do you not understand that Jeremiah 10 is talking about customs of the people that have to do with the fir tree. You can't read the following and figure out what those customs are?

Jeremiah 10
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Does anyone understand this?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, just like the 144,000 is really a code for ALL Israel

Those who overlook the way God uses numbers will never in full understand the end times. I get it all the time, NO, NO, NO, 144,000 means 144,000 but they refuse to answer when I say well does 10 Virgin Brides mean only 10 or 2 Billion people?
The 10 virgins are an example. The 144,000 is an exact number and are the firstfruits of the second harvest.

Revelation 14
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Do you actually think that God would go to all the trouble to make sure you understand that this is an actual number for you to come up a a code that is not necessary. The Word tells you how many are sealed and tells you the groups of 12,000 each.

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he's is pf Old Assyrian Bloodline, that's all, to means.
If you say so. Assyrian or Syrian blood line, it's all Greek or Roman to me.

LOL..........It doesn't mater what YOU DO !! God is not asking for your permission. Too funny.

I don't do it by not trying to figure it out. It has nothing to do with it being true or not.

I do nit even know why I even try with you guys, you are not called to prophecy and you refuse to listen unto those who are.
I don't prophecy, and I don't know anyone called to prophecy.

Everyone however is called to rightly divide the word of truth.

If you are a prophet, then let your prophecies speak for themselves, whether they come to pass or not.

But with interpretation of prophecy, that's easy enough to see now, if Scripture says it is so or not.

When someone destroys your POINTS..........I don't do the E.U. (LOLOLOL) really means I got destroyed so let me dodge this.
And, I'm thinking you're too proud and of the wrong manner of spirit, to be a prophet of Jesus Christ.

Nor an apostle.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The good news is you are expecting a pretribulation rapture, so you won't be here when that EU president doesnt appear as Antichrist. It's just not going to happen.
Scriptures say different, Dan. 8:9 MANDATES he's a Greek who arises from Europe (Dan. 7:7-8) and that is why we get the RUNDOWN of all the Greek Kings in ONE CHAPTER (Dan 11).

You are right that the second beast comes first in this timeframe. However, the beast of the sea, was and is not so in reality he comes first because he has already come.
No he is not, that is a Demon named Apollyon. The fact that you can not understand that a man can not just come back to life amazes me. Rev. 11 tells you who kills the Two-witnesses, the Beast that arises from the bottomless pit.

Rev. 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Who was that? Well, its not a man, its a Demon Spirit of course, just like the Red Dragon, he's called a Scarlet Colored Beast. Rev. 9 tells us who it was, WHEN COMBINED with Rev. 17, because he also has to be a KING !!

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space(The Anti-Christ of Rev. 13, not the Scarlet Colored Beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit, the Anti-Christ only rules ONE TIME, he is not the WAS, is not, YET IS Beast from the Pit he ARISES from the Sea).

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Anti-Christ is the 7th Beast, a Demon named Apollyon was over that Region until God placed him in prison in the bottomless pit for the duration of the Church Age. He is designated to DESTROY Israel hence Apollyon in Greek means Destroyer. He is only let out because the Church is Raptured. Thus he WAS.....He IS NOT [currently a Beast power over anything] he YET IS, because he will ascend out of the pit, he is not an 8th King on earth, he's just an 8th King and OF THE SEVEN !! And he is just that, God can not help it if we can not dissect these things easily. I think He made it hard on purpose !!

So, you totally conflate the Beast from the Sea with the Scarlet Colored Beast. Psstt, each one tells us where they are from and who they are.

Rev. 12 is the Red Dragon, he is over the WHOLE EARTH thus every Kingdom is his as he told Jesus in Luke chapter 4, so of course he has a CROWN on all 7, and on New York City, and Florida, and Brazil, and Rome, and London etc. EXCEPT we are only speaking about the Mediterranean Sea Region and the 7 Powers over them whilst Israel is a nation in the land or becoming a nation in Egypt.

NOTICE: The Rev. 13 Beast is DIFFERENT, he has only TEN CROWNS on the 10 horns/kings because he is only a King over [Complete] Europe, they vote him in as the President of the E.U. or as Rev. 17:12 says they give their power unto him !!

NOTICE: The Rev. 17 Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS at all, his Kingdom is thus NOT ON THIS EARTH !! He is a King (8th) but his Kingdom is the bottomless pit. BUT........Even though on this earth he is under Satan, he still is a Beast Power (simply means Dominion) of the Region because that is the Region his King Satan APPOINTED HIM to be over.

Last edited:
Reactions: David H.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone understand this?
Idolatry, of course.

Jeremiah 10
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They make their own ministry and gospel with their own hands, by cutting slashing Scripture to death.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
They do so for filthy lucre's sake.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not:
They have outer righteousness, without inward faith of the Spirit from a pure heart.

they must needs be borne, because they cannot go.

And without the support of their followers, they're going nowhere fast in their false ministry.
Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
The only power He has, is that of persuasion and lying wonders.

And so, the last great antichrist on earth, will be a great big mouth with no real power of His own, other than to seduce other Christians, and Jews, and unbelievers into His own holiness brand of Christianity.

He does so for personal power and profit, in perverting the ministry of Christ.

And even if he has national leaders following his ministry and church, then the power they exercise to please him, will still be only over the body, and not the soul and spirit.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. Thanks for the post. It's not likely that the Antichrist will be Putin. Antichrist uses charisma and flattery. That does not sound like Putin.
Nor any democrat. They through off any pretence of charisma and flattery long ago.

However, charism and flattery suits antichrists in pulpits.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scriptures say different, Dan. 8:9 MANDATES he's a Greek who arises from Europe (Dan. 7:7-8) and that is why we get the RUNDOWN of all the Greek Kings in ONE CHAPTER (Dan 11).

Daniel 8
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Does it say he is a greek or the comes out of the land where one four rule?

Daniel 7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Out of the EU or out of the UN? The stephanos crown is the symbol of the UN.

No he is not, that is a Demon named Apollyon. The fact that you can not understand that a man can not just come back to life amazes me. Rev. 11 tells you who kills the Two-witnesses, the Beast that arises from the bottomless pit.

Rev. 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Who was that? Well, it not a man, its a Demon Spirit of course, just like the Red Dragon, he's called a Scarlet Colored Beast. Rev. 8 tells us who it was, WHEN COMBINED with Rev. 17, because he alsi has to be a KING !!
Who was that, which ascends out of the bottomless pit? Not Apollyon. Apollyon does not come out of the bottomless pit until the final year of the 7years. Whereas the beast is out of the pit at least 3.5 years before the end.

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space(The Anti-Christ of Rev. 13, not the Scarlet Colored Beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit, the Anti-Christ only rules ONE TIME, he is not the WAS, is not, YET IS Beast from the Pit he ARISES from the Sea).

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Anti-Christ is the 7th Beast, a Demon named Apollyon was over that Region until God placed him in prison in the bottomless pit for the duration of the Church Age. He is designated to DESTROY Israel hence Apollyon in Greek means Destroyer. He is only let out because the Church is Raptured. Thus he WAS.....He IS NOT [currently a Beast power over anything] he YET IS, because he will ascend out of the pit, he is not an 8th King on earth, he's just an 8th King and OF THE SEVEN !! And he is just that, God can not help it if we can not dissect these things easily. I think He made it hard on purpose !!

So, you totally conflate the Beast from the Sea with the Scarlet Colored Beast. Psstt, each one tells us where they are from and who they are.

Rev. 12 is the Red Dragon, he is over the WHOLE EARTH thus every Kingdom is his as he told Jesus in Luke chapter 4, so of course he has a CROWN on all 7, and on New York City, and Florida, and Brazil, and Rome, and London etc. EXCEPT we are only speaking about the Mediterranean Sea Region and the 7 Powers over them whilst Israel is a nation in the land or becoming a nation in Egypt.

NOTICE: The Rev. 13 Beast is DIFFERENT, he has only TEN CROWNS on the 10 horns/kings because he is only a King over [Complete] Europe, they vote him in as the President of the E.U. or as Rev. 17:12 says they give their power unto him !!

NOTICE: The Rev. 17 Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS at all, his Kingdom is thus NOT ON THIS EARTH !! He is a King (8th) but his Kingdom is the bottomless pit. BUT........Even though on this earth he is under Satan, he still is a Beast Power (simply means Dominion) of the Region because that is the Region his King Satan APPOINTED HIM to be over.
I don't believe this is correct.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idolatry, of course.

They make their own ministry and gospel with their own hands, by cutting slashing Scripture to death.

They do so for filthy lucre's sake.

They have outer righteousness, without inward faith of the Spirit from a pure heart.

And without the support of their followers, they're going nowhere fast in their false ministry.

The only power He has, is that of persuasion and lying wonders.

And so, the last great antichrist on earth, will be a great big mouth with no real power of His own, other than to seduce other Christians, and Jews, and unbelievers into His own holiness brand of Christianity.

He does so for personal power and profit, in perverting the ministry of Christ.

And even if he has national leaders following his ministry and church, then the power they exercise to please him, will still be only over the body, and not the soul and spirit.
Appreciate the effort, but that is not what the fir tree custom is about. The fir tree custom will identify who this beast of the sea is, that comes from the bottomless pit.. He was and is not, and will come again.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He, the beast of the earth, will not be the head of the E.U. He is given the stephanos crown. He will be the Secretary General of the United Nations.
He won't be like any Secretary General of UN, including today, unless he grows a pair, since all SG's are nothing but figurehead puppets.

Come to think of it, the first beast is nothing but warrior of words, so an SG will be a perfect role for him.

All talk and no power.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

I.e. he was given power to continue shooting off his mouth.

Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

The only problem is, an AC is a false apostle of Christ with his own gospel. His mouth will be used to convert people to his own personal faith and following.
He, the beast of the sea, is the Assyrian, and the King of Babylon. Not born in Greece nor a Turk. He is the eighth and is of the seven.
Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

As with Lucifer and the Assyrian, that were of God and is not anymore of God, the AC is a saved convert to Christ, that transforms himself into an false apostle of Christ:

He that was saved, and is not saved, and yet is falsely ministering to the saved.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

He was once a star in the everlasting kingdom and ministry of Christ, and fell from grace by his own false doctrine, with keys to open the bottomless pit, and then arise in his own power to seduce and overthrow the faith of some.

He will probably be declaring the resurrection is past, because of his own near death with healing to rise again from Satan, but not the Sun of righteousness.

Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

He will be coming as christ himself again on earth, but from the land and the sea, not from the air with clouds.

He will have power to make fire come down out of heaven in the sight of his people, to destroy all them that reject him.

An amil's dream prophecy come to pass.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appreciate the effort, but that is not what the fir tree custom is about. The fir tree custom will identify who this beast of the sea is,
It is what idolatry and false ministry is all about.

Who it is by name, is of less importance to me. I know an AC when I see one. At a distance.

You may try to identify one by name, but I can mark any ac at a glance.

this beast of the sea is, that comes from the bottomless pit..
True. The bottomless pit is beneath the bottom of the deepest sea.

That's why he symbolized as a hydra-headed fish-serpent, rising up through the sea, all the way from beneath the bottom.

He was and is not, and will come again.
The AC is not said to come again, but is the greatest false impersonator of He that is coming again: Jesus Christ.

He will be the last great false christ, coming in the flesh as Christ Himself coming again.

All AC's are great imposter ministers of Christ, because they know exactly what it is to be saved and justified by Christ.

He that was saved, is not saved, and yet is ministering as saved.

Lucifer is the greatest of deceivers about the truth of God, because he was once the greatest of angels of God.

So is the Assyrian AC:

Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say so. Assyrian or Syrian blood line, it's all Greek or Roman to me.
God gives us a three pronged prophecy, he has to........

1.) Has to have Assyrian Blood, BUT he could have been born in the USA or Brazil, or Africa, EXCEPT, there are two other prongs that also must come true. This is how prophesy works, its a mosaic.

2.) Dan. 8:9 tells us he WAXES GREAT TOWARDS (Conquers) the East, the South and Israel. Since we know the end time Anti-Christ conquers Israel we know waxes great TOWARDS simply means he conquers in those directions. To get a PLAY BY PLAY simply read Dan. 11:40-43 he conquers Nations to get at Israel (Turkey, Lebanon, Syria Jordan) then he conquers North Africa as in Egypt and Libya etc. etc. basically all of North Africa. So, he has to conquer from the Northwest Corridor of the Four Generals kingdoms, or Cassander (Greece).

3.) He has to arise from the Fourth Beasts Head (Europe/the E.U.) and the 10 kings/horns simply means COMPLETE Europe reunited as 10 = completion. Only Greece, out of the Four Generals, is in the E.U. so, he has to have Assyrian Blood AND be born in Greece AND become a political leader in the E.U. God has created a prophesy that is almost failsafe, you can't really get it wrong, you might not understand who the man is, but you have to be really bad at prophesy not to understand these things especially when they are explained unto you in such vivid details, as I can do. So, people might not get it themselves, but they should see these facts when presented, sadly, people are far too proud to forsake old, bad theories.

Assyria was a Kingdom that followed Egypt and was before Babylon, here it is below. The Dark Green is the heart of the Kingdom, or where its base was, Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey mostly.
assyrian_empire_map_sm.jpg

So, if this man has Assyrian Blood he has to come from that Dark Green area via his bloodline only. He can be born anywhere in the world as long as that also matches up with other prophesies, like Dan. 8:9 Below: He conquers TOWARDS the East (Seleucus/Turkey) TOWARDS the South (Ptolemy/Egypt) and TOWARDS Israel. So, he can only conquer FROM the Northwest Corridor, I mean God made this a simple four way directional box, when I saw it I was floored at how simple it really was !! So, Cassander or Greece is where he must conquer from, its really simplistic, basic stuff.
download (9).jpg
Then he arises from the Fourth Beasts Head (Dan. 7:7-8) or the E.U. Well, out of the Four Generals Kingdoms which one is now the only one in the E.U. ? Greece of course. When he conquers the whole Mediterranean Sea Region (Dan. 11:40-43 is a play by play) from his base (the E.U.) guess what the Kingdom will look like on a map? SEE BELOW

Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy_Q320.jpg

When the E.U. conquers Israel and THE MANY (read Dan. 11:40-43 HE CONQUERS MANY COUNTRIES not just Israel) the E.U. and A.C. will look just like their Papa Rome on a map from 117 AD. SEE BELOW:
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (8).png

Nothing that is coming will surprise me (I will not be here anyway). But those who read what I have left will have a road map to everything to come.

I don't do it by not trying to figure it out. It has nothing to do with it being true or not.
The point remains, God doesn't care what we think is going to happen, He only cares about what is going to happen. People need to listen to those called unto Prophesy who should be able to show via scriptures how everything is going to go down, a lot of people on TV and writing books are just guessing also. I do not just guess, I wrestle with God until I get an answer. Psstt, this is the End Times, He now wants us to know these things. We thus have to be very persistent.

I don't prophecy, and I don't know anyone called to prophecy.

Everyone however is called to rightly divide the word of truth.

If you are a prophet, then let your prophecies speak for themselves, whether they come to pass or not.

But with interpretation of prophecy, that's easy enough to see now, if Scripture says it is so or not.
Correct, its easy to see if people just let go of false assumptions of old. When I prayed to Gid why we were all over the place as a Church in our understandings, about 7 years or so ago, I got this "Ron, you guys already know it all" thus God can not teach us because of things were learned from other men, before God was ready to reveal His end time truths. Like the 144,000 Super Jewish Preachers, that is nowhere the bible, its a men's tradition, when you break it down, it is simply like The Woman of Rev. 12 a CODE for ALL Israel who repents.

And, I'm thinking you're too proud and of the wrong manner of spirit, to be a prophet of Jesus Christ.

Nor an apostle.
Well, you called me an Apostle, I didn't. I simply am called unto Prophecy. Its one of the 9 gifts of the holy spirit, go read about them in 1 Cor 12. They are...wisdom, knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and interpretation of tongues.

Last edited:
Reactions: David H.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, its easy to see if people just let go of false assumptions of old. When I prayed to Gid why we were all over the place as a Church about 7 years or so ago, I got this "Ron, you guys already know it all"

Now, I remember you.

I'll like at your stuff, when I get the chance.
Well, you called me an Apostle, I didn't. I simply am called unto Prophecy. Its one of the 9 gifts of the holy spirit, go read about them in 1 Cor 12. They are...wisdom, knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and interpretation of tongues.
True, not with pride and destruction.

Which is different from confidence and revealing of secrets.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All you did is avoid everything I presented so I guess I will do the same.
Nonsense. You claimed something, I showed you how scripture contradicts your claim. Have you heard of the expression, scripture interprets scripture? The little horn cannot be what you claim it is because scripture does not present it as a viable candidate as the prophetic forerunner to the false prophet. There are other reasons as well, but growing from an unpopulated area as the two horned beast does, a land beast as opposed to sea beast, makes no logical or prophetic sense. Basing my understanding of prophetic interpretation on scripture interpreting scripture does not mean I'm ignoring what you say. It means I disagree with what you say.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.​

I propose John Thomas!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 70 week/490 years prophecy of Daniel
No such thing, weeks of years is man's invention

Daniel wrote (Seventy Weeks) if he meant 490 years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he didn't, it's that simple

Jesus Is The Lord

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 8
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Does it say he is a greek or the comes out of the land where one four rule?
Yes, we get the whole interkingdom battle of ALL of the so called "Syrian Wars" between the Four Generals Kingdoms, we are told how this king conquers and that king conquers, we are told about Cleopatra and later on Antiochus Epiphanes in verses 21-34. But in the very last interkingdom battle we are specifically told the King of the North conquers Eastward (Turkey can't Conquer Turkey or Eastward) and that he also conquers Southward (Egypt can't conquer Egypt/to the South), so he has to come out of the Northwest Corridor, or Greece !! This is basic directional stuff. You can't see it because YOUR IDEAS are ALL IMPORTANT as I have told you on here and on the Worthy site. So, in these end times we are basically left NOW with Turkey, Egypt and Greece as three end time players. Which is the ONLY ONE who can conquer towards both he East and South in this Four General Interkingdom battle? Greece !! God's SHOUTING it at you, lol. But that means he has to be in the E.U. and "you know better than that", even though you are wrong.

Daniel 7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Out of the EU or out of the UN? The stephanos crown is the symbol of the UN.
The stephanos simply means a CROWN won as a prize, made of straw or sticks, meanwhile Jesus in Revelation 19 has MANY CROWNS and it is of a Royal nature. The U.N. will have nothing to do with this end times stuff. He arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head. The Mortal Wound was the Church placing the "Beasts Powers" into "TIME OUT" so to speak, we overcame them by the Gospel, Western Civilizations were freed by the Gospel, Diana, Zeus, all of their gods were overcome by the Gospel, we had a renaissance so to speak over the next 1500 or so years, great music, fine arts, Church going people who revered God, meanwhile the Far East were never freed from their Demonic cultures in full. We are now being take over again by these same Demon gods because they see the house is empty and 7 fold will now return just like in a man where demons were cast out. We kicked God out of the schools, public squares etc. Read Jonathan Chan's book "Return of the gods" or just watch him speak about it on a few Youtube channels, the Transsexual stuff is not new, Diana's courts were just like that, neither men nor women, we now Sacrifice Babies to Molech via abortion etc. etc. these gods (Demons) have returned seven fold into our cultures. That is why our kids or down into the loony tunes hole they are in.

The U.N. is nothing, when you have to have so many votes and Russia, China, or the USA can block anything, its a toothless tiger.

Who was that, which ascends out of the bottomless pit? Not Apollyon. Apollyon does not come out of the bottomless pit until the final year of the 7years. Whereas the beast is out of the pit at least 3.5 years before the end.
It is Apollyon, the book of Revelation is NOT in Chronological Order. Besides, the Rev. 9's 1st Woe or 5th Trump, happens just after the First Four Trumps which are all ONE EVENT, an Asteroid Impact !! So, the Fire falls(Trump #1), then the Impact(Trump #2), the FALOUT (Wormwood or Trump #3) of the Impact, then the Sun and Moon gets dimmed by all the smoke(Trump #4, all of that starts on day 1260 or in the middle of the week, THEN Apollyon is released, so just after the 1260 midway point Apollyon is released. Not at the very end. Apollyon IS INDEED the Scarlet Colored Beast I walked it down for you. If the "TIMELINE" doesn't fit then your TIMELINE is off.

I don't believe this is correct.
Of course it is, but again, even though you see it and know its correct, its not part of your ALL IMPORTANT IDEAS. Learn to shove bad ideas off and take on right ideas when shown the facts my friend.

Last edited: