Who is the dogs and the swine.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

You have got this the wrong way around. unbelievable.

I am trying to send you all and share whats available and you are all refusing to go.
So How will they preach unless they are sent. They will never hear it or see as you are all saying no not my gift . No the whole of Christs message is not for me. But none of you telling me how you know healing is not "your gift" ????? Anyone. you all got plenty to say against what I cliam . Now lets hear you all please??????????

If healing is not your gift what is. Did anyone get any of the gifts in here? Will any of you stand up and tell us what your gift is?
Tell us what it is and how you got it? Anyone?

Wjy would the fullness of God be in every Christian for what nothing? To sit there untill you die. Why????

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I am trying to send you all and share whats available and you are all refusing to go.
So How will they preach unless they are sent. They will never hear it or see as you are all saying no not my gift . No the whole of Christs message is not for me. But none of you telling me how you know healing is not "your gift" ????? Anyone. you all got plenty to say against what I cliam . Now lets hear you all please??????????

If healing is not your gift what is. Did anyone get any of the gifts in here? Will any of you stand up and tell us what your gift is?

Wjy would the fullness of God be in every Christian for what nothing? To sit there untill you die. Why????
Well if what you say is true you would not be getting so angry with everyone, It is because so many christians are running around doing there own thing that christianity is in such a mess. We are not here to impress God with our doings, we are here to walk in faith and agreement with Hi, Again if He hasnt sent you you should not be going. As it is, when God opens doors for me I walk though them, if it is not Him than I dont. I have had many opportunities to witness to people simply because of what they saw, never had to force myself upon anyone.

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know you think you're special, but you're not. You boast of healing someone by making their sniffles go away. All your bragging starts with "I". You rarely, if ever, give credit where credit is due. It's all about you and what you alone are able to do.

Get off that pedestal, you're not that cool.

j

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
but we do not tell them how to live their life
I did think I had got you right, and I was only pointing out the times LEAD to say something, but I have met people like you just referred to, who think they have the right to 'rule' others lol and obviously we are in total agreement there also.
I did have a look on the Testimony Part, but only found one little bit. I guess I must have visited the Praise one by now ( showing my poor navigational skills once again hah ! ) It's a jolly good thing I have better navigational skills in my driving , otherwise I would be in huge trouble .
thanks Bless you :)

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can not walk in a room that does not have needs in it anywhere. there world is full of christians who are sick for lack of knowledge. Like james said. and apart from that there is a whole lost world out there. so can you show me any where where there is no "need"

I asked the question how do you all know healing is not your gift and no takers as yet.
We are to take the good news /kingdom to a needy world. How much clearer could this be
Hello Sword.........With a Father as powerful as ours, I do understand where you are coming from, as in when Jesus tells His disciples that they will do even greater things than they have seen Him do.
People may not want to share such things in a place like this, considering how most others treat anyone, who has had times with The Lord outside the Bible. I have seen personally The Lord do amazing things, which I did write a little about a week or so ago, but as I had thought, there were no comments to it, many don't know what to say to those things, and it's not like I have videos to prove what I have shared. I had always thought that The Holy Spirit should be a witness inside those who 'have' Him, if or when they hear Truth, like Elizabeth said that her baby ( John the Baptist ) leapt in her womb for joy, when she saw Mary ( Jesus' mother ). But that doesn't seem to be the case too often....
Personally I am not even certain a site like this is for sharing much truth from the Lord....Face to face with a person profits more in my experiences.
If you are at all interested I will just share two little things in which The Lord corrected me over some time, in relation to some of what you wrote........
1)........We use the word 'Command' in our armies, police etc. and we mean it as a 'DEMAND'. He showed me that with Him, it does not mean 'demand'...He does not demand anything of us. He has given us the Truth, and it's up to us whether we follow those commands/directives .
2)........ He said that when we quote God as saying :" My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge." that is not quite correct either....He said it should be understood as " My people are destroyed for the lack of "KNOWING".
Don't know if any of that is of use to you? As far as healing, if you do have that as a gift, then you should certainly go about doing it. I believe there is a very good reason Jesus told us to :" Ask, seek and knock", because if all we ever had to do was to sit and wait for the Lord to take us by the hand and tell us where to go and what to do ALL the time, His instruction to do the above would be an irrelevant statement, and as far as all I have got to know about Him so far, He would never give us an irrelevant directive.
I have had Him lead me to pray for and to do for others, but I have also had times where I have asked Him, to do something, either for me or for someone else, and He did not let me or them down ( obviously I do not know if He is the one instigating the thoughts I think are mine, when I ask Him to help someone ).
One thing is for sure. No power can come if we are at odds with one another, fighting, 'biting and devouring' one another, as Paul puts it somewhere......
All the best Pia :)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well if what you say is true you would not be getting so angry with everyone,
Why would'nt I. If your right and no one is listning because they know better. Its frustating. I am not angry as you say. how would you know if I am angry. You need to see my face. Not what I write and the deduce what you think you would be like.
There is a difference between anger and disapointment. I am disapointed that you all have answers to tell me I am wrong.
I asked a question and you are now all running where are you all now. I asked who told you you do not have the gift of healing you are all very sure. I see not many have any thing to say now. Its still a question and I would like to hear from you I even said plase?????????????

It is because so many christians are running around doing there own thing that christianity is in such a mess.
I know why the church is a shambles. Point blank refusel to do what God says. And you are all guilty as well.
So if I, me ( Just for Job) Am out in the street healing the sick in the way we have all been told to do. And then I come here and tell you its really true and available . Thats not out doing my one thing. So obviously you aint talking to me.

We are not here to impress God with our doings, we are here to walk in faith and agreement with Hi,
See totally wrong you are all sent. And He is totally impressed with His sons when they act like sons. As you said most are not. so when He sees ONE Hes delighted. God is delighted with me wiether you like it or not He is. He holds nothing against you as there is no condemnation. But there will be many tears of OH I never new. Oh I thought he was a liar. Oh I thought he was bragging. oh I thought.

Again if He hasnt sent you you should not be going. As it is, when God opens doors for me I walk though them, if it is not Him than I dont. I have had many opportunities to witness to people simply because of what they saw, never had to force myself upon anyone.
Your told believers will lay hands on the sick. He never said when I give you a leading that is garbage.

Where are all the people who said I am wrong? Please tell God and the world why you know you cant lay hands on the sick. Who told you that???????????? Where are you guys???? Simple question?????

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know you think you're special, but you're not. You boast of healing someone by making their sniffles go away. All your bragging starts with "I". You rarely, if ever, give credit where credit is due. It's all about you and what you alone are able to do.

Get off that pedestal, you're not that cool.

j
No you will see what you want to see in everyone. You cant stand me. you are full of hatred for me. You attacked me at every turn and many of you have told me I am so wrong etc. I never saw one of you saying I will pray for you.

The facts are I do lay hands on the sick I do go. I will always Go. I will always see the sick healed, So why you hurt again. I love God I love Jesus, I love the Holy Ghost who leads ME into all truth. I also love you, When I see you talking I think Lord that poor soul thinks hes correct. But here ya go. God is telling me you are the lonlest guy on the planet right now. He loves you and so do I . I dont even remember the things you sat against me. I am teflon to insults. wooosh baby woosh

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That our Lords job not yours.
So why did Paul peter and all the rest go about doing the same. why where they even called if God was going to do every thing.
You are saying We are not allowed to say any thing . why you writing so much in here if its Gods job??????
You think God cant do it. Do you think you have speacial teaching that God cant do it. Your contradicting your self stop it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So why did Paul peter and all the rest go about doing the same. why where they even called if God was going to do every thing.
Because He picked 12 and sent them, than one picks up the bible and does what it says not what He says. Thats is the problem, the bible is not God. And you have no right as I have no right to get angry at anyone, it is not your responsibility it is all His. And God is not disapointed in His children that wait on Him and go when He says. It is He who sends and if He hasnt sent you, than you are doing your own thing just as do all those false pastors and evangelists and leaders and teachers, so many you couldnt count them, all running ahead of God but never knowing Him because teh bible says go to teh disciples., that is why Jesus said to them, "I never knew you". And no I dont contradict anything, what was it said,

1Co_1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

So ill do what He asks not what men demand of me or anyone else. Laying stumbling blocks before men thats all men do.

Reactions: Job

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Luk_14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Just to think I could of said no, and I might than still be married have my kids and a life. If only you knew.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If you are at all interested I will just share two little things in which The Lord corrected me over some time, in relation to some of what you wrote........
1)........We use the word 'Command' in our armies, police etc. and we mean it as a 'DEMAND'. He showed me that with Him, it does not mean 'demand'...He does not demand anything of us. He has given us the Truth, and it's up to us whether we follow those commands/directives .
2)........ He said that when we quote God as saying :" My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge." that is not quite correct either....He said it should be understood as " My people are destroyed for the lack of "KNOWING".

I may be on your ignore list, but here goes anyway.
You said: "Personally I am not even certain a site like this is for sharing much truth from the Lord....Face to face with a person profits more in my experiences."

The God you worship, and receive your truth from, is the one you meet with "face to face". And this Jesus is not a vision, you have said previously; he "entered our realm". Hope I'm not mis-quoting you.
So, it is understandable that your Jesus would change the Scriptures slightly as in your points above; 1) and 2).
Do Christians who lack your personal encounter with Jesus, agree with your Jesus that "Command" means "it's up to us whether we follow those commands/directives" ?

Do Christians who lack your personal encounter with Jesus, agree with your Jesus that "My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge." that is not quite correct either....He said it should be understood as " My people are destroyed for the lack of "KNOWING" ?

It seems as if you worship "another Jesus" as Scripture says in 2Corinthians 11:4
"For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems as if you worship "another Jesus" as Scripture says in 2Corinthians 11:4
"For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!"
You are playing BOLS game tabletalk. It will bite you, ARe you calling Jesus a liar too.

You read this bit...

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

See what He said, " I never knew you", read the bible, go to church all you like and still you wont know Jesus, thats why he said, My sheep hear my voice", you cant have a relationship with a book. and as He said there is no life in it because life is in Him.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because He picked 12 and sent them, than one picks up the bible and does what it says not what He says. Thats is the problem, the bible is not God.

Wooops theres the first one Yes it is. Jesus IS the Word, And Jesus is God.

And you have no right as I have no right to get angry at anyone, it is not your responsibility it is all His.
Are you also calling me a liar? I told YOU in my post to YOU. I am not angry, But rather dissapointed. ARe we clear here? NO angry. Not Hurt. dissapointed.

And God is not disapointed in His children that wait on Him and go when He says. It is He who sends and if He hasnt sent you, than you are doing your own thing just as do all those false pastors and evangelists and leaders and teachers,
Where in scripture does it tell you not to lay hands on the sick unless you are lead?
So you are saying if I go lay hands on the sick and they are healed its not from God. Jeus told you a house devided can not stand.

so many you couldnt count them, all running ahead of God but never knowing Him because teh bible says go to teh disciples., that is why Jesus said to them, "I never knew you". And no I dont contradict anything, what was it said,
No you are totally conteradicting the commision to Go preach the good news and give the kingdom. set the captives free,
I also asked you how you know its not your gift? You gonna tell us?

1Co_1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

So ill do what He asks not what men demand of me or anyone else. Laying stumbling blocks before men thats all men do.
Thats not for you why you taking what Paul said and useing it for your own end. You are misquoting scripture.
What I am preaching and doing is having ahuge effect/ People are going and doing what I am going and doing. Hmm seems like Jesus to me.
Do me a favour whay dont you gather all the scriptures you can that tell you not to go. NO cherry picking mind and print then all here. I will bring all the scriptiure that give you the green light to go.????????????????
What you say. Just lay all yours out soon as ya like?????

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You should put that in practice.

p
Why do you think that I dont. Am I giving up my time for others yes. am I walking in to ridicule yes. Are people laughing at me yes all the time in my village. even Christians . Do I preach every where I go. and many people love hearing me and spend time listning. SO what do you want from me?
You never said one possitive thing to me in here. but you expect me to walk in a higher level than you? Why is that?