Who is the dogs and the swine.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I tend to believe that the material world is a manifestation of the spiritual world.....Plato was one smart fella
i have learned in healing that symptoms may be completely ignored, as strange as that sounds at first i guess. Seeking palliative care for a symptom is to likely be ignoring the spiritual problem, cause.

Reactions: Pisteuo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i have learned in healing that symptoms may be completely ignored, as strange as that sounds at first i guess. Seeking palliative care for a symptom is to likely be ignoring the spiritual problem, cause.
and also ignoring that the problem is reflected in the diet, and even further back in one's experience, in other ways; it is after all a spiritual problem. Allergies bear a distinct resemblance to "lack of relationship," as weird as that sounds. One's gut bacteria is chiefly what connects them to others, and it is (often profoundly, in Crohn's et al) affected also.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are playing BOLS game tabletalk. It will bite you, ARe you calling Jesus a liar too.

You read this bit...

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

See what He said, " I never knew you", read the bible, go to church all you like and still you wont know Jesus, thats why he said, My sheep hear my voice", you cant have a relationship with a book. and as He said there is no life in it because life is in Him.

I do not want a relationship like the one you have with a man you call Jesus, face to face. I will not (hopefully) ever worship the god you and Pia describe, a man who has flesh and bones and who claims to be the Truth. In the book of John he says "the flesh profits nothing". Hopefully, I worship Jesus in Spirit.
I am glad you responded to my post, and I enjoy reading the Scriptures you post from the Bible.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems as if you worship "another Jesus"
Why would you be on 'ignore'? Well it may be a different Jesus than yours ????? I can't put them side by side now, can I ?
Believe how you desire, I know in whom I have put my trust...For what you're saying to be true, then you believe that a 'messenger' from our enemy came to me, an atheist, who was already in the black void ( so he would have had me )......Rescued me from that awful place !!! Then came in glorious light and showed me and taught me that He, Jesus was/is 100% REAL, and therefore God had be too.........Then went on to keep teaching me for now more than 30 years, and once I got a Bible, He helped me with that also.
If you truly believe satan would be 'clever' enough to pull this off, then I really don't know what to make of you at all ?????????

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are talking about today who is sent to day. I will tell you who. Believers .

ok. you would be referring to this then;
mark 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Believers who are empowered with the holy spirit can perform these actions. Too bad there are so few in existence.

Reactions: Helen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Matt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I used to think it was for unbelievers.
I seen so many Christians confronted with truth and in willful ignorance not except biblical truth. Not willing to listen or study it but walk in cognitive dissonance.
If you dont believe scripture its from an impure heart mind etc.

John 14:23-24 - And to this Jesus replied, "When a man loves me, he follows my teaching. Then my Father will love him, and we will come to that man and make our home within him. The man who does not really love me will not follow my teaching. Indeed, what you are hearing from me now is not really my saying, but comes from the Father who sent me.

John 14:15-31
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You are commanded to heal the sick raise the dead cast out demons and set the captives free.
This is a commandment.
You can either do it or you can hide behind all manner of excuse, which you can say to men. But you will not pull any of these excuses with God.

Believers can not be swine or dogs, we are the children of God. Perhaps few have come to grips with that and all it means. If we believe we will do the works Jesus did, and do even greater things than he did in his short ministry.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Believers can not be swine or dogs, we are the children of God. Perhaps few have come to grips with that and all it means. If we believe we will do the works Jesus did, and do even greater things than he did in his short ministry.
Its a man with an impure mind dog. So if you are telling a believer what scripture says and they wont except it. there unexceptance comes from unbelif? so there for impure mind. = dog. strongs G2965

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ok. you would be referring to this then;
mark 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Believers who are empowered with the holy spirit can perform these actions. Too bad there are so few in existence.
Nope there YOU go adding it did not say "Believers who are empowered with the holy spirit can perform these actions."

It said one word Believers.

Please dont add to scripture.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a man with an impure mind dog. So if you are telling a believer what scripture says and they wont except it. there unexceptance comes from unbelif? so there for impure mind. = dog. strongs G2965

So when you reject what others here have told you, does mean you're a dog or a swine?

o

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
why do you believe we are all to go according to your Word on the matter? What's wrong with sending the sick of one kind of illness to you, and another kind to someone else, as God wills?

it comes across as an attempt to legitimize miracle healing or yourself, or both, which actually has the opposite effect, occluding any legitimacy that actually exists, which it likely does at least on some level.

If all sickness is spiritual, then changing your perception can immediately change your reality, and imo this is the gift of healing. And if yours just happens to be ministering to those whose perceptions can be changed in that way then i say amen.
where does it say as "God wills"? It doesnt dont waste time looking for it. The NC is full of go set em free. Any thing you ask I will do one should be enough for you. But the unbleliever needs a sign. Do you need a sign or will you except scripture? Whats wrong is scripture says you lack nothing so why would you do that thing YOU think mufgt work?

You will make it come across as any thing you like. I a very sure God will fill in the details soon as you see Him on the other side.
God has spoken through His Son. He will not force you to do anything. Hence free will. Its your chosse and your loss if you dont go. no condemnation.
I am as close to condemnation as its gonna get. Oh it exist but as long as you are in in that attitude you will never get any revelation on it again down to you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
you don't think this is a pretty harsh reply to "hi, how are you?"
grow up I would say and stop being like a child. Harsh were all adults here . He called me a gay and called me a liar. and accused the guy in the video of being a liar. and you think I am harsh. Then you post about me feeling attacked because of what I do or say lol. Your a funny guy.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So when you reject what others here have told you, does mean you're a dog or a swine?

o
Have you got any thing to say on any of my questions so far nope so what was iyt you wanted again oh yes silly arguments that children get in to no thanks.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
if you find my reply out of context or something, bam say something, but as one can easily click the reftag (wish it was more obvious though) to read the entire reference, this makes attempting to reply to a long post completely impractical, i hope you see.

also we deem these like attacks maybe, but you might see that i prolly agree with everything else you say, and have quoted some small snip for clarification or whatever, even to disagree, but only @ that point
I never saw you agree with anything I said ever/

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you got any thing to say on any of my questions so far nope so what was iyt you wanted again oh yes silly arguments that children get in to no thanks.

I was just curious because you're here calling people pigs and dogs because no one here agrees with you. You have an unteachable spirit. You reject everything that is said to you and then you curse and condemn when your own words are rejected.

I don't know where you got the notion that you're some kind of Leader. Especially here, on a christian website. I can only imagine what it's like for the people who have to deal with you in real world.

Any Testimony you may have had is erased by the persona you project. For me anyway.

o

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I never saw you agree with anything I said ever/
yet i have just recently agreed that you are likely operating in your gift the same as others are in theirs, and amen to that. But you seem to make it less about healing and more about "You, healing," which imo you are going to continue to get resistance at, and i guess are going to continue to refuse to contemplate, and so you are going to continue to meltdown at?

It's like when you find some button on a younger sibling or something, that we can punch until you are no longer sensitive to lol. To put it nicely. This is not about healing at all, as it turns out, but your pride, see, as you make pretty obvious, making it really hard to agree with you?

Not that i'm not trying ok. But you tell a story in such a way so as to make yourself the center of the subject, rather than the healings, and like manipulating us into giving you praise, is the feeling i got from reading your posts. And your replies to that have only served to reinforce the opinion.

Now i am only one guy, and i might even be just a troll, as far as you are concerned, but when you start hearing the same thing from many mouths then maybe it is time to pause and reflect. Personally i believe that all of Christ's "miracle" healings were either from blindness or death for a reason, because these are conditions that have plainly labelled spiritual analogies, but i certainly could be wrong there, i make no assertions.

and i wish you the best, have a good week

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What a liar?
i believe Merton's point was that real love comes from recognizing equality, to put it one way. If i admit to seeing only darkly, as through a mirror, then go on to say that i know some truth that all men must agree to, then i am a liar, yes.

imo Christ needs followers who are willing to go when everyone else is unwilling, and even assuring them that they should not go.

Reactions: aspen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

No. They may still believe Jesus heals. They just don't believe they can, so does failing to believe in oneself count for anything?

It doesn't matter if it counts for anything or not IMO, there is nothing we can do to change it except encourage eachother and pray for them.

Reactions: aspen and Helen