Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Stan,
You have that all mixed up, Satan hates her more than any other..
His non serviam! Continues to be echoed by all those who refuse to humble their hearts..

She is first mentioned here:

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; He will strike at your head, while you strike at his heel."

Don't see any Queen here. Just that the offspring i.e. of Eve will strike the head of offspring of the Serpent, i.e. a fatal blow to the head; while offspring of the Serpent will strike only strike the heel of the offspring woman, a non-fatal blow.

The only female mentioned in this passage is Eve, who by disobedience has condemned the world to an existence of trials and tribulation.

Instead of being elevated to Queen, she is lowered to a life of submission and servitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If people accept part of what Genesis 3 has to say, they must accept all of it. God was clearly angry at the woman who, along with her husband, brought sin into the world. He condemned her to painful childbirth and conflict with her husband.

They must be very confused to claim that the woman is their (idealized) Mary. Using that logic, it was Mary who brought sin into the world.

Reactions: Stan B

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah, and the king stood up to meet her and paid her homage. Then he sat down upon his throne, and a throne was provided for the king's mother, who sat at his right.

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
So, is there a verse that says Mary sits at a throne next to God's throne?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, is there a verse that says Mary sits at a throne next to God's throne?

but to sit at my right or at my left is not mine to give but is for those for whom it has been prepared.

As I just showed you, the right hand of the king is prepared for the queen (mother).

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but to sit at my right or at my left is not mine to give but is for those for whom it has been prepared.

As I just showed you, the right hand of the king is prepared for the queen (mother).

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
Jesus was talking about Mary only?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
You posted nothing whatsoever regarding Mary. The seat beside God is already occupied, and not by some mortal woman.

The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet".

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You posted nothing whatsoever regarding Mary. The seat beside God is already occupied, and not by some mortal woman.

The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet".

Dear Stan,

You are confused. I said nothing at all about who is to Jesus' left.. Try again

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is total unscriptural nonsense.

Hello Jim,

Which scripture would you like to cut out of your bible,
That the queen (mother) sits at the right hand of the king?
Or that Jesus cannot give that place to another?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Jim,

Which scripture would you like to cut out of your bible,
That the queen (mother) sits at the right hand of the king?
Or that Jesus cannot give that place to another?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Show me in the Bible where the queen (mother) sits at the right hand of the king.

Jesus can do what He wants to do; of course that means He is doing His father's will.

There is nothing in the Bible that supports the myths about Mary. She was a teenager chosen to give birth to Jesus (and His brothers). Nothing more.

Reactions: Truther and Stan B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Jim.

I already did, but here it is again:

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

"Then he sat down upon his throne, and a throne was provided for the king's mother, who sat at his right" is not in my Bible -- anywhere.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soloman's queen was his mother Bathsheba.. And so it was, the mother of Israels king is the Queen.

As foe the King of heaven..

"I and the Father are one"

Daughter of the Father,
Mother of the Son,
Spouse of the Holy Spirit,

Virgin daughter of Israel,
Mother of the Church,

Pray for us!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Still does not make her a queen biblically. Teh bible gives no claim for her being a queen.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1kings 2:19

Here is 1 Kings 2:19: " When Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah, the king stood up to meet her, bowed down to her and sat down on his throne. He had a throne brought for the king’s mother, and she sat down at his right hand."

Unless you think that King Solomon is God and Bathsheba is an alias for Jesus' mother Mary, you are clearly and deliberately distorting God's word.

You are insane to think that this means that the sinner Mary sat down at God's right hand.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question for Philip James and others: why are you so deluded as to believe the nonsensical myths invented by the Catholic church? They have added so much baggage in the form of false doctrine, ecclesiastical structure and offices, weird rituals, etc. that it bears no resemblance to true Christianity.

I'm serious; I would like an explanation (without parroting the propaganda). Your own thoughts...

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is 1 Kings 2:19: " When Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah, the king stood up to meet her, bowed down to her and sat down on his throne. He had a throne brought for the king’s mother, and she sat down at his right hand."

So . . . Since Solomon sat beside his mother one day, that proves the pagan Queen of Heaven, is actually the real Divine Queen of the real Heaven.

Someone obviously needs a tuneup on their cerebral synapses!! What a pile of garbage!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unless you think that King Solomon is God and Bathsheba is an alias for Jesus' mother Mary, you are clearly and deliberately distorting God's word

Soloman and Bathsheba are 'types' for Jesus and Mary.

Do you think Jesus honours His mother less than Soloman?

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm serious; I would like an explanation (without parroting the propaganda). Your own thoughts...

Were the things I believe some innovation of Rome, perhaps yould have a valid point here with your accusations.. But that which is believed everywhere, by all the communities established by the apostles is clearly the teaching of the apostles..

As for eccliastical strucucture and ordination, that is clearly documented throughout the history of the Church. Those who reject the authority of the bishops are the ones who bear no resemblance to the Church.

Obey your leaders and defer to them, for they keep watch over you and will have to give an account, that they may fulfill their task with joy and not with sorrow, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Status
Not open for further replies.