Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better to follow the bible, that comes before your church:
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.” John6:39&40

When is the last day?

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Rev20:11-15
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. Rev21:1-3

The last day Christ referred to was the last day of this present earth

the Bible comes before the church?
No!
The church existed before the New Testament!
The church of the apostles exercised Christ’s authority before the NT!
The church wrote the NT under the inspiration of the Spirit!
The church says what is and what is not scripture!
The church alone has authority to interpret scripture!
The church must teach the truth revealed by God and condemn all errors!

Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

Christ and His church are one! acts 9:4 Acts 5:32 Jn 15:1-5

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

God does not reveal His truth in a vacuum!

God does not set His true adrift on a sea of spiritual anarchy!

God sets His truth in His church, in the possession of His apostles to safeguard, to ensure it is not added to, or taken away from, or changed in any way!

And to teach the same truth to all nations and all ages!

Verified by scripture:

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints!

2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness!
(all scripture not 66 books alone)

Must be instructed in the faith:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations…

Jn 29:21-23 as the father sent me, so I send you. (Same mission, power, and authority to teach all nations)

Lk 10:16 He who hears you, (His apostles) hear me.

Jn 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 8:32 You (the apostles) shall know the truth; and the truth shall make you free.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(His apostles)

The whole purpose for the church of Jesus Christ is to teach all nations the truths revealed by Christ and the salvation of souls!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unity of faith can only have one arbiter of truth and the same faith!

Who is the arbiter of truth!

You can decide.
You can decide what is true.
You can decide what is truth.
You can decide right and wrong.

Not one of these are found in scripture!

Found in scripture!
Taught is found 79 times
Instructed is found 19
Instruction is found 33

Jn 14:6 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Acts 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught…

Matt 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

1 Tim 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us the scriptures where they baptized using "Father, Son, Holy Ghost"
Show a Scripture verse of ANYBPDY BEING Baptized.
You won'r gind it because it's NOT there.

We DO, however, find the Baptismal formula written down in the Apostolic document - The Didache (Teachgings of the Twelve apostles), written while most of them were still alive (ad-50-69):
Chapter 7. Concerning Baptism

And concerning baptism, baptize this way: Having first said all these things, baptize into the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, in living water. But if you have not living water, baptize into other water; and if you can not in cold, in warm. But if you have not either, pour out water thrice upon the head into the name of Father and Son and Holy Spirit.

Cobversely - you will NOT find a SINGLE example of the words of Baptism being prayed over ANYBODY in Scripture.
Yet another rxample of the man-made fallacy that is Sola Scriptura . . .

stephen64

May 23, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
you cannot be Christian and reject Christian doctrines of the divinity of Christ and the most holy trinity

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Only God existed before the world was

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Jn 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.
OK, so in your churches view, if I stand on the plain words of Christ when he walked this earth I am anathema and condemned.

Reactions: Jim B

stephen64

May 23, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
it does not mean he cannot raise her up before that Christ is the resurrection Jn 11:25

Rev 12:1 our queen in heaven

the new covenant is the new heaven and earth
The new Jerusalem is holy mother church
When the bible contradicts yours or your churches beliefs, I will stick with the bible

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:1 does not say that.
Wanna bet??
Time for a Bible Lesson . . .

Mary isthe Ark of the NEW Covenant, Jesus - and the Bible is replete with examples of this Type and FULFILLMENT:

OT - The Tabernacle that housed the Ark was overshadowed by the cloud of glory of the Lord (Shekinah glory) filled the Tabernacle (2 Chron. 5:13-14).
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) was overshadowed by the power of the Most High (Luke 1:35).

OT - The Word was written by God on Tablets of Stone (Ex. 25:10) placed inside the Ark (Deut. 10:1)
NT - The Word of God became Flesh (John 1) conceived inside Mary (Luke 2:38) who carried the Word of God.

OT - "Who am I that the Ark of my Lord should come to me?" (2 Sam. 6:9)
NT - "Who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" (Luke 1:43)

OT - The When the Ark carrying the Word of God returned “David was leaping and dancing before the Lord” (2 Sam. 6:14)
NT - When Mary (the NEW Ark) came into Elizabeth's presence carrying the Word of God, the baby “leaped for joy” in Elizabeth's womb (Luke 2:38)

OT - The Ark carrying the Word of God is brought to the house of Obed-Edom in the hill country of Judea for 3 months, where it was a blessing. (2 Sam. 6:11)
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) carrying the Word of God goes to Elizabeth's house in the hill country of Judea for 3 months, where she is a blessing (Luke 1:56)

OT - The Ark is captured (1 Sam 4:11) and brought to a foreign land and later returns (1 Sam 6:13)
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) is exiled to a foreign land (Egypt) and later returns (Matt. 2:14)

OT - On the Day of the Dedication of the Temple which Solomon built, there were 120 priests present (2 Chron. 5:11). The Ark of the covenant was carried into the Temple (2 Chron. 5:7) and fire came down from Heaven to consume the burnt offering (2 Chron. 7:7).
NT - On the Day of Pentecost, there were 120 disciples of Jesus present in the Upper Room (Acts 1:15). Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the Ark of the NEW Covenant was also present while the Holy Spirit came down as tongues of fire (Acts 2:3).

Mary is dead
If Mary is "dead" - then what iis YOUR hope?
That those in Heaven, in the presence of almighty God are "Dead"??

That's pretty pathetic . . .
your church didn't do the Assumption thing til the 1950s.
In the depths of your ignorance - you don't understand what an idiotic statement this is.

Throughout the history of the Church, doctrinal definitions have been officially proclaimed when a belied was called into question. This was true for the Judaizzers and the proclamations made at the FIRST Church Coulcil at Jerusalem (Acts 15) - and it was tru for the definition of the Trinity at the Council of Nicaea in 325, and the Immaculate Conception in 1854.
These doctrines weren't "invented" at these Councils - just officially DEFINED.

Ignorant and clueless is NO way to go through life . . .

stephen64

May 23, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the Bible comes before the church?
No!
The church existed before the New Testament!
The church of the apostles exercised Christ’s authority before the NT!
The church wrote the NT under the inspiration of the Spirit!
The church says what is and what is not scripture!
The church alone has authority to interpret scripture!
The church must teach the truth revealed by God and condemn all errors!

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

God does not reveal His truth in a vacuum!

God does not set His true adrift on a sea of spiritual anarchy!

God sets His truth in His church, in the possession of His apostles to safeguard, to ensure it is not added to, or taken away from, or changed in any way!

And to teach the same truth to all nations and all ages!

Verified by scripture:

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints!

2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness!
(all scripture not 66 books alone)

Must be instructed in the faith:

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations…

Jn 29:21-23 as the father sent me, so I send you. (Same mission, power, and authority to teach all nations)

Lk 10:16 He who hears you, (His apostles) hear me.

Jn 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 8:32 You (the apostles) shall know the truth; and the truth shall make you free.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(His apostles)

The whole purpose for the church of Jesus Christ is to teach all nations the truths revealed by Christ and the salvation of souls!
As your church believes I am condemned if I stand on the plain words of Christ when he walked this earth, I am certainly not going to take their doctrines seriously

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then believe in his words in Mk 16:16

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

But YOU do NOT "believe" .

You have REMOVED Jesus NAME from baptism and replaced it with a generic "SON"
Is the name of your son = son?

Further, you replaced baptism itself, which is immersion / burial .... and replaced it with "sprinkling"

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
[4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
[5] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Therefor you do not have the name nor the burial with him. You have denied him.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fallible men?

Apostolic authority!
God sent them apostles to teach them the truth revealed by Christ!
Philip an apostle acts 8
Peter an apostle acts 10

acts 1:8 men are his witnesses to the end of the earth!

matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18 Matt 28:19-20 Jn 20:21-23 received the same mission power and authority as Christ!

That's right: fallible men. Are you really claiming that the Pope, etc. are infallible? They are fallible -- all of them! Including the pedophile priests I wrote about earlier.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the bible contradicts yours or your churches beliefs, I will stick with the bible

Great post! theefaith is deluded and is clearly a deluded parrot, squawking RCC nonsense over and over and over and over ad nauseum.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wanna bet??
Time for a Bible Lesson . . .

Mary isthe Ark of the NEW Covenant, Jesus - and the Bible is replete with examples of this Type and FULFILLMENT:

OT - The Tabernacle that housed the Ark was overshadowed by the cloud of glory of the Lord (Shekinah glory) filled the Tabernacle (2 Chron. 5:13-14).
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) was overshadowed by the power of the Most High (Luke 1:35).

OT - The Word was written by God on Tablets of Stone (Ex. 25:10) placed inside the Ark (Deut. 10:1)
NT - The Word of God became Flesh (John 1) conceived inside Mary (Luke 2:38) who carried the Word of God.

OT - "Who am I that the Ark of my Lord should come to me?" (2 Sam. 6:9)
NT - "Who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" (Luke 1:43)

OT - The When the Ark carrying the Word of God returned “David was leaping and dancing before the Lord” (2 Sam. 6:14)
NT - When Mary (the NEW Ark) came into Elizabeth's presence carrying the Word of God, the baby “leaped for joy” in Elizabeth's womb (Luke 2:38)

OT - The Ark carrying the Word of God is brought to the house of Obed-Edom in the hill country of Judea for 3 months, where it was a blessing. (2 Sam. 6:11)
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) carrying the Word of God goes to Elizabeth's house in the hill country of Judea for 3 months, where she is a blessing (Luke 1:56)

OT - The Ark is captured (1 Sam 4:11) and brought to a foreign land and later returns (1 Sam 6:13)
NT - Mary (the NEW Ark) is exiled to a foreign land (Egypt) and later returns (Matt. 2:14)

OT - On the Day of the Dedication of the Temple which Solomon built, there were 120 priests present (2 Chron. 5:11). The Ark of the covenant was carried into the Temple (2 Chron. 5:7) and fire came down from Heaven to consume the burnt offering (2 Chron. 7:7).
NT - On the Day of Pentecost, there were 120 disciples of Jesus present in the Upper Room (Acts 1:15). Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the Ark of the NEW Covenant was also present while the Holy Spirit came down as tongues of fire (Acts 2:3).

If Mary is "dead" - then what iis YOUR hope?
That those in Heaven, in the presence of almighty God are "Dead"??

That's pretty pathetic . . .

In the depths of your ignorance - you don't understand what an idiotic statement this is.

Throughout the history of the Church, doctrinal definitions have been officially proclaimed when a belied was called into question. This was true for the Judaizzers and the proclamations made at the Judaizzers at Jerusalem (Acts 15) - and it was tru for the definition of the Trinity at the Council of Nicaea in 325, and the Immaculate Conception in 1854.
These doctrines weren't "invented" at these Councils - just officially DEFINED.

Ignorant and clueless is NO way to go through life . . .

You asked: If Mary is "dead" - then what is YOUR hope? My hope is in God and His Son Jesus Christ!

In the depths of your ignorance - you don't understand what idiotic statements you wrote!

BTW, are you unable to write correct English? "... when a belied was called into question", who are "the Judaizzers", and "it was tru for the definition of the Trinity" ... or are you just lazy?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked: If Mary is "dead" - then what is YOUR hope? My hope is in God and His Son Jesus Christ!
If that IS your hope - then YOUR statement that Mary is "dead" is either stupid - or faithless. Take your pick . . .
Those in Heaven are MORE alive than YOU or me.
Matt. 22:32
‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is NOT God of the dead, but of the LIVING.”

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE.

If YOUR faith in God brings you death - and NOT life - then you are a pathetic excuse for a believer . . .
In the depths of your ignorance - you don't understand what idiotic statements you wrote!

BTW, are you unable to write correct English? "... when a belied was called into question", who are "the Judaizzers", and "it was tru for the definition of the Trinity" ... or are you just lazy?
If I called out every typo on this forum - EVERYONE would be guilty.

The fact is that you just can't argue with the poiunts I made because of your abject ignorance of Scripture and Church history
So, my poiunts were made - typos and all . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is in Heaven?
Ummmm, for starters - the martyrs who cry out for justice spoken of in Rev. 6:9-11.
Rev. 5:8
speaks of the ELDERS in Heaven who intercede in our behalf.

Shall I go on??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As your church believes I am condemned if I stand on the plain words of Christ when he walked this earth, I am certainly not going to take their doctrines seriously
Can you show me this teaching from the Catechism of the Catholic Church - or do you want to RE-think this false statement.?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that IS your hope - then YOUR statement that Mary is "dead" is either stupid - or faithless. Take your pick . . .
Those in Heaven are MORE alive than YOU or me.
Matt. 22:32
‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is NOT God of the dead, but of the LIVING.”

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE.

If YOUR faith in God brings you death - and NOT life - then you are a pathetic excuse for a believer . . .

If I called out every typo on this forum - EVERYONE would be guilty.

The fact is that you just can't argue with the poiunts I made because of your abject ignorance of Scripture and Church history
So, my poiunts were made - typos and all . . .

YOUR statement that Mary is "alive" is both stupid and unScriptural. There is another alternative: it is a lie (according to the Bible). Mary is dead! I know that you can't accept the truth of the Bible because your Catholic priests tell you otherwise -- to your loss and shame!

My faith in God brings me life, not death.

BTW, your writing "you are a pathetic excuse for a believer" sounds like an elementary school insult. Do you expect me to take such childishness seriously? I could respond with "Nah, nah, you're a stupid idiot!" but I won't.

Clearly you either don't read the Bible and/or you can't understand it.

Finally, your typos show that you are just plain lazy!

Reactions: user

stephen64

May 23, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmm, for starters - the martyrs who cry out for justice spoken of in Rev. 6:9-11.
Rev. 5:8
speaks of the ELDERS in Heaven who intercede in our behalf.

Shall I go on??
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.''

Under the altar

And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb

28? Not many if you think they went to Heaven after living on earth

Do you think anyone in the OT died and went straight to Heaven?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right: fallible men. Are you really claiming that the Pope, etc. are infallible? They are fallible -- all of them! Including the pedophile priests I wrote about earlier.
Really??
What about the vast number of pedophiles in your own Protestant sects?
How Protestant Churches Hid Sexual Abuse ...
A History of Sex Abuse in the Protestant Imagination
FAQ: Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy - The Doan Law Firm
1 in 10 Young Protestants Have Left a Church Over Abuse
Evangelicals ‘worse’ than Catholics on sexual abuse
Evangelical Sex Abuse Record ‘Worse’ Than Catholic, Says Billy Graham’s Grandson
Protestants can no longer dismiss abuse as a ‘Catholic problem’
Child Sex Abuse More Prevalent Among Protestants Than Among Catholics
There Is More Sexual Abuse In The Protestant Churches Than Catholic
Catholic priests no guiltier of sex abuse than other clergy
Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
Blogger Who Exposed Protestant Sex Abuse Cover Up Sued By Her Pastor
Denial About Sexual Abuse In Evangelical Churches
Southern Baptists Apologize For Sex Abuse Coverups
U.S. Protestants’ Views Mixed about Extent of Clergy Sexual Abuse
Churchgoers Split on Existence of More Sexual Abuse by Pastors
Confronting Evangelical Enabling of Sexual Abuse
Child abuse a Calvinist problem, podcast says

Men ARE fallible - but the Holy Spirit is NOT.
Jesus guaranteed that the Holy Spirit would guide the Church to ALL truth (John 16:12-15) and gave His Church supreme earthly Authority (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 29:21-23) - DESPITE the shortcomings of mere men . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.