Who is the son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody can be made God.
Does Jesus have a God right now?....

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery was revealed.

Learn how easy it is....

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Amen! Jesus is God and ALWAYS was God. He cannot stop being God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Jesus have a God right now?....

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Are you Jehovah's Witness?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Jesus is God and ALWAYS was God. He cannot stop being God.
The man Christ Jesus even died back then...

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Jehovah's Witness?
No way. I am an independent Bible(KJV) enthusiast.

I taught the Bible for over 3 decades, but tossed it all(presupposition/commentary) out and hit the reset button.

It is awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjrhealth

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man Christ Jesus even died back then...

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
And He raised Himself from the dead.

John 10:18 (NKJV)
18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He raised Himself from the dead.

John 10:18 (NKJV)
18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
Here is where his power originated...

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is where his power originated...

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Jesus is God. He and His power ALWAYS existed.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God. He and His power ALWAYS existed.

Can you explain what/who/why Jesus that was in heaven for decades, was saying about his God here?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you explain what/who/why Jesus that was in heaven for decades, was saying about his God here?
It's clear you are denying that Jesus is God. Do you also deny eternal punishment in the fire? I have found most cults have those 2 common traits.