Who is the son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I guess it's not the Bibles I'm speaking against but the way trinitarians interpret the scriptures of their Bibles. I will always disagree with the way trinitarians interpret scripture in their Bibles. They interpret the Bible in a way that denies that it was the Only Begotten Son of God who became flesh. The one thing JW and Trinitarians agree on is that Jesus is the Word. The problem lies in that Trinitarians believe the Word to be God and JW believe the Word to be the Only Begotten Son of God. So trinitarians believe it was God who became human and JW believe it was the Only Begotten Son of God who became human.
I've talked to many JW's. They ALWAYS attack our Christian Bibles. They try to rewrite them! Kingdom Hall has convinced JW's they are Greek and Hebrew experts.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
still don't understand? .... :D all men don't have this KNOWLEDGE. 1 Corinthians 15:34 "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame."

why you don't have it? again, "ye have not because you ask not". and listen don't ask amiss... ok.. see James 4:3

PICJAG.
Back to Phil 2.

A man thought it not robbery...not God thought it not robbery....

You've been duped.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see, you have NO clue as to what you're saying, do you. the IMAGE of God is ANOTHER of himself in FLESH. do you know what ADAM means? guess not, but lets us edify you... the TERM ADAM, according to the Hebrew, using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, ADAM: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

"ANOTHER?", BINGO there it is, Adam simply means God is ANOTHER of himself in flesh. as the "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh he's the .... "Diversity" of himself or the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh... BINGO.

and in the NT it's the Greek word, using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, G243 ALLOS, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort" Truther, do you understand that definition? ... :D if not, a numerical difference is 1.. 2 like in "one", (1), FATHER... the ordinal FIRST, (CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3, all by mimself, and alone). and two, (2), Son ... the ordinal LAST, (SAVIOUR, and REDEEMER), as in KINSMAN redeemer OFFSPRING, Revelation 22:16 the "Diversity" :eek: get out of here.. lol, BINGO, say what!. the Numerical difference as in the FIRST and the LAST, or in the BEGINNING and the END, or the ROOT and the OFFSPRING.. my God can one get any clearer? all these titles right before our faces... Alpha and Omega, or the Aleph and the Tav. how many ways must the Lord Jesus tell us he's the ONLY one person in the Godhead ... SHARED? well... how many ways? oh yes Diversified oneness is just what God taught, and he taught the apostles the same thing. and now he has taught me also.

PICJAG.
You talk(commentary) too much.

Bad habit.

Read this....

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

And all this time you thought man was made in the image of an omnipresent Spirit God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:14 says the 1st Adam was made after the last Adam(I paraphrase).
well quit paraphrasing because that scripture is speaking of Christ, God to come in flesh.
The "us" in Gen 1:26 was the Spirit God and His human son, Jesus Christ.
another ERROR on your part. do you understand the Scriptures? Jesus is that Spirit. MY God.
The man Christ Jesus was also crucified before that event(Rev 13:8).
Another ERROR on your part, listen, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," see your ERROR now, this was "FORSEEN...... do you know what prophecy means?
You can even see the detained description of this event in Psalm 22:1-18.
see above just before this one..... :rolleyes: man oh man
The man Christ Jesus was also seen in the fire(4th man).
an apperance is not a MANIFESTATION. see above... ever learning but never able to come to the truth.
He got around in eternity.
was that on a scooter or four wheeler?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You talk(commentary) too much.

Bad habit.

Read this....

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

And all this time you thought man was made in the image of an omnipresent Spirit God?
Can you READ, "after the similitude of Adam's transgression," my God is it that bad Lord?

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well quit paraphrasing because that scripture is speaking of Christ, God to come in flesh.

another ERROR on your part. do you understand the Scriptures? Jesus is that Spirit. MY God.

Another ERROR on your part, listen, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," see your ERROR now, this was "FORSEEN...... do you know what prophecy means?

see above just before this one..... :rolleyes: man oh man

an apperance is not a MANIFESTATION. see above... ever learning but never able to come to the truth.

was that on a scooter or four wheeler?

PICJAG.
Question, when God came in the flesh did he become a microscopic sperm cell and mate with Mary's egg cell?

Or, did he just show up as a full grown man?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep reading...

..... who is the figure of him that was to come.

The first Adam was made after the figure of the last Adam.

Now you know why Jesus is the first and the last....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question, when God came in the flesh did he become a microscopic sperm cell and mate with Mary's egg cell?

look as I have said before, if you want to go on with vain babbling, that's what facebook and tweeter is for, until you have somthing constructive to say, .... good day. I will not waste my time in any back and forth when it have been already answerd.

see ya.... :p

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A "full grown man" in Mary? It's difficult to take you seriously.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or maybe you're seeing problems that don't really exist.
If I wrote a book and the publisher omitted vital things, I would sue him.

How must God feel about those publisher that rework His word similarly?

Good?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
look as I have said before, if you want to go on with vain babbling, that's what facebook and tweeter is for, until you have somthing constructive to say, .... good day. I will not waste my time in any back and forth when it have been already answerd.

see ya.... :p

PICJAG.
...I see...full grown man. That must hurt Mary.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "full grown man" in Mary? It's difficult to take you seriously.
Then you agree that God made a sperm cell in Mary to fertilize her egg cell to make His and her son?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary gave birth to Jesus. That's all that matters.
No, it is more intricate than that.

God impregnated her, making Jesus BOTH the son of God and the son of man(Mary).

Jesus was the BIOLOGICAL son of Mary, and incarnationists deny that.

This is huge.