Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for commenting and giving this post a boost, @Christophany.

People can be very hyper critical with their doctrines,

so be careful people out there in the world.

As people can even call you not a Christian, just because you do not submit to what they believe you need to accept in order to be right with God.

Remember this here -

You are made right with God by faith in Christ.

Romans 5:Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a]have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

So never let anyone try to knock you down or push you around, no matter how big or better they may think they are than yourself! Cause all of us are in need of Help that is Christ Jesus. And you should be encouraged to study on your own.

A very helpful bible I recommend is a : Thompson Chain Reference Bible - fairly cheap but sometimes the font is little, it is a very good study bible for any student of the word.

Reactions: Johann

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember a false christ who is not God cannot save you from your sins. It’s why Jesus and the Apostles warned us in Scripture many times to beware of the false christs who come to you are wolves in sheep’s clothing .

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Keturah

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware beware also of people who condemn other people!

May God have mercy on us all, @Christophany.

Thank you for the boost, as it gets more people to visit.

God bless you and your family.

#1 <- Click here - To go the first post if anyone is curious about this personal study - that you should take FOR YOUR OWN SELF and you will find out amazing things pertaining to whom is the Word of God, the Word of Life.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not condemning anyone but I will oppose false teachings , false gospels and false christs .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You condemned me. Perhaps you done forgot, it is alright though, I wont call you not a Christian.

You can continue to post, but i will just respond.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Important lesson from the Lord Jesus Christ, is do good to your enemies, and do good to those who harm you, or manipulate you.

Luke 6:27-36

New International Version

Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.​

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just gonna post this last time here, until tomorrow (if anyone does comment).

If you are curious about this study it was done with a THOMPSON CHAIN STUDY BIBLE IN HAND - with no additives from outside sources, mainly just the consideration of the Bible itself.

And it had to with the study of the Word of God, the Word of Life.

May you be encouraged to take the journey, and remember you do not have to believe or accept anything I have said, or wrote, or anyone else and what they have said and wrote.

You must take the journey yourself and you may be surprised.

#1 https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/who-is-the-word-of-god-the-word-of-life.53798/

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware beware also of people who condemn other people!

May God have mercy on us all, @Christophany.

Thank you for the boost, as it gets more people to visit.

God bless you and your family.

#1 <- Click here - To go the first post if anyone is curious about this personal study - that you should take FOR YOUR OWN SELF and you will find out amazing things pertaining to whom is the Word of God, the Word of Life.
I don’t need to as scripture is very clear regarding false teachers .

Matt 7:15-16
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matt 23:27-28

27 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

Matt 23:33-34
33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

John 8:41-45
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Acts 20:29-31
I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard!

1 Cor 5:9-13
I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

2 Cor 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

1 Tim 6:3-5
If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth

2 Tim 2:14-17
Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. 17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them — bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

1 John 4:1-3
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Jude 3-4
I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4 For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jude 12-13
These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm — shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted — twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

2 John 7-11
Many deceivers
, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. 11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Keturah

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Christophany. Did you know that I do not even believe in Christophany the theology?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Christophany. Did you know that I do not even believe in Christophany the theology?
If you believed the Son was and is God you would . The reason you don’t is because your false assumption He is not God.

Would you like me to prove it was the Son and not the Father or a created angel that appeared to men and was worshipped by those same men and called and identified as YHWH ?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See now your going down the road of accusing, @Christophany. That is not good, that is the flesh, and assumptions.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic of the trinity is banned topic on this site, @Christophany. And if you have read some of my comments, I believe who the Lord God Almighty, is in Revelation 4. Why do you continue to batter, condemn, and assume rather than actually ask questions?

So many people fail at communicating because of false preconcieved notions, and not asking any questions.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christophany is an appearance or non-physical manifestation of Christ. Traditionally the term refers to visions of Christ after his ascension, such as the bright light of the conversion of Paul the Apostle.[1]

Also, following the example of Justin Martyr who identified the Angel of the Lord with the Logos,[2] some appearances of angels in the Hebrew Bible are also identified by some Christians as preincarnate appearances of Christ.[3]
That’s already a wrong definition . A Christophany is an appearance of Christ only in the OT.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic of the trinity is banned topic on this site, @Christophany. And if you have read some of my comments, I believe who the Lord God Almighty, is in Revelation 4. Why do you continue to batter, condemn, and assume rather than actually ask questions?

So many people fail at communicating because of false preconcieved notions, and not asking any questions.
Where did I mention the Trinity ?

I’m discussion the Divine Son. You are falsely accusing me and judging me.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is all you cared to notion isn't it my friend...

Sad.

But I love you, and haven't said anything that is consider false, but you consider what ever I say or state as false, so therefore

you only have reason to target me because of ??????

I am young, and stupid and dont know what I am talking about yet you can not really be straight and tell me that.

@Christophany cause that is truly
condemning. But alas I am a fool and already know that.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, your own sought out truth,

I have to accept to be made right with God?

Well, sorry man, that is just stupid in my opinion. @Christophany.

I know you don't much care for me for me personally, and all you can do is banter, so... can i.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We both believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty.

But you wanna keep being retaliant againast me as though I dont accept that.

Why be so darn stubborn? @Christophany

people on here forget to often.