Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yet.... Jesus hears from His GOD.... You can not be God and then claim to have one!!!!!

Joh 8:26 "I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and the things which I heard from Him, these I speak to the world."

Joh 8:40 "But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

John is telling you who Jesus is....

Really and .... Revelations is a crazy book.... Just look at the first 9 words....

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him

Who gave Him....?
Tha very God whom raised himn from the dead.... Yea, Jesus really was Dead!!!

Act 3:26 "For you first, God raised up His Servant and sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways."

Really.... Jesus is God... yet also a servant???

Pay attention...
At the beginning of the Church... The apostles tell you who Jesus really is.....

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Glad to be of help,
Paul
I agree with all of this!
You should feel blessed to have been revealed it.
F2F

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone whom may wanna read the first post may wrap around here: Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

God bless - There are some people that are on ignore, and I will not be responding to your post.

Apologies ahead of time but there is only so much a brain can truly take.

God bless all of you and your families.

Reactions: Johann

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That’s already a wrong definition . A Christophany is an appearance of Christ only in the OT.
A Theophany is an appearance or manifestation of God that is tangible to the human senses. In its most restrictive sense, it refers to a visible appearance of God in the Old Testament period, often in human form. The term comes from the Greek words "theos" meaning "God" and "phainein" meaning "to show".

A Christophany is any manifestation of Christ such as the bright light that identified as being Jesus Himself during Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus.

Act 9:3-5 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: (4) And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? (5) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Reactions: Keturah

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One can just ask Jesus since He is God and the very One who sends the Holy Spirit. Only God can send His spirit.

hope this helps !!!
If you "fully" understood the work God did in His Son you could not possibly hold these views.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Theophany is an appearance or manifestation of God that is tangible to the human senses. In its most restrictive sense, it refers to a visible appearance of God in the Old Testament period, often in human form. The term comes from the Greek words "theos" meaning "God" and "phainein" meaning "to show".

A Christophany is any manifestation of Christ such as the bright light that identified as being Jesus Himself during Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus.

Act 9:3-5 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: (4) And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? (5) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

I wonder if the word is founded in my college dictionary or not.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wonder if it is in there or not, bro...

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems all you got time to do is just condemn or look down upon someone brother, @Christophany. . .

Dang bro, relax. Negative ,,, take a breather.

What happened to your other forum site you were going to? One of mine i did frequent got shot down by the admin.

Reactions: Johann

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's interesting to see the Trinitarians have been the antagonists in the board of late. I am happy not to respond to these foolish and unlearned statements - be warned I guess.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrap around to the very first post if anyone is interested in these fascinating things concerning the Word of God.

Many people have differing opinions, the main thing is, to be encouraged to pray to God and ask him to help you, understand.

This a personal deep study, of my own as i was curious, thus this came about.

You do not have to believe or accept it at all as its not forced upon you, it is just a consideration. Thank you.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems all you got time to do is just condemn or look down upon someone brother, @Christophany. . .

Dang bro, relax. Negative ,,, take a breather.

What happened to your other forum site you were going to? One of mine i did frequent got shot down by the admin.
You keep trying to discuss me not the scriptures. That’s against the rules .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my apologies, @Christophany.

Just trying to have a conversation but you uninterested. You are gonna be placed on ignore from here on out.

Have a good day, and may God bless you and your families life. Take care.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my apologies, @Christophany.

Just trying to have a conversation but you uninterested. You are gonna be placed on ignore from here on out.

Have a good day, and may God bless you and your families life. Take care.
Personal attacks on one’s motives and character does not equate to having a conversation.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personal attack is calling you a stupid fool or deeming you not a be a christian, or a degratory remark something like that, @Christophany... (and I dont think I called you anything or demeaned you in anyway) At least I tried not too, trying to be lead by the spirit. You were demeaning me by wanting to look at a college dictonary for a word... also deeming me not be a christian at some point, but also with yourwith your sassy remarks, its alright though you wont hear from me again after this I promise you that.

You take care sir... You will be ignored indefinitely.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personal attack is calling you a stupid fool or deeming you not a be a christian, or a degratory remark something like that, @Christophany...

You were demeaning me by wanting to look at a college dictonary for a word...

with your sassy remark, its alright though you wont hear from me again after this I promise you that.

You take care sir... You will be ignored indefinitely.
I’m trying to have a biblical discussion not a secular one and you are getting angry with me to try and keep things on topic with your own OP. That is called projecting . I’m being very civil here and trying to discuss the text in John 1.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 6.35.23 PM.png

have the discussion with someone else, not me. peace be unto you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanna say thank you for anyone whom has come by today and viewed this thread,

this will be the final post from here on out as I need to go and do other things now,

like eat, and walk around, maybe take a nice bath.

You all have a good night to those who are out there working at night, and taking care of your family may you continue to do so, keep those who you love in your prayers, even those who annoy you or wanna just try to gaslight or manipulate you, remember everyone is need of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the manifestion of the Spirit of Christ with-in us causes us to have love for God and love for one another.

There is always a time for everything, so just remember that, and may you continue to seek out God, and seek out God by study and he will reward you and you can ask him to help you, your father to help you to learn wisdom and be wise.

This was a great show of display between me and @Christophany as we are very different from each other, in regards of how we may communicate with one another, and hopefully it is a lesson to not only myself but others out here in this community.

Strive for love, strive for commonilty, and dont let the differences get you to the point in which now sometimes leaves a person on ignore cause you can't even have a reasonable conversation.

From my understaning of learning not everyone is same, not everyone is on the same, and you have to be careful and gaurd your heart from being hurt by others... but pray and may God guide them to the light, to have what is that lead by the spirit.