Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrap around to the very first post if anyone is interested in these fascinating things concerning the Word of God.

Many people have differing opinions, the main thing is, to be encouraged to pray to God and ask him to help you, understand.

This a personal deep study, of my own as i was curious, thus this came about.

You do not have to believe or accept it at all as its not forced upon you, it is just a consideration. Thank you.

Just wanna say thank you for anyone whom has come by today and viewed this thread,

this will be the final post from here on out as I need to go and do other things now,

like eat, and walk around, maybe take a nice bath.

You all have a good night to those who are out there working at night, and taking care of your family may you continue to do so, keep those who you love in your prayers, even those who annoy you or wanna just try to gaslight or manipulate you, remember everyone is need of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the manifestion of the Spirit of Christ with-in us causes us to have love for God and love for one another.

There is always a time for everything, so just remember that, and may you continue to seek out God, and seek out God by study and he will reward you and you can ask him to help you, your father to help you to learn wisdom and be wise.

This was a great show of display between me and Christophany as we are very different from each other, in regards of how we may communicate with one another, and hopefully it is a lesson to not only myself but others out here in this community.

Strive for love, strive for commonilty, and dont let the differences get you to the point in which now sometimes leaves a person on ignore cause you can't even have a reasonable conversation.

From my understaning of learning not everyone is same, not everyone is on the same, and you have to be careful and gaurd your heart from being hurt by others... but pray and may God guide them to the light, to have what is that lead by the spirit.

Good night everyone! God bless you, and continue to press forward in faith and seeking God and he will reward you!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good night everyone! God bless you, and continue to press forward in faith and seeking God and he will reward you!
Reward one how ?

How were the disciples rewarded for their faith in following Jesus ?

He promised them persecution , the same cup of suffering as Jesus and a martyrs death.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you "fully" understood the work God did in His Son you could not possibly hold these views.
John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.
Nice verses, but would you want them to mean Christophany?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice verses, but would you want them to mean Christophany?
What you claimed they didn't mean when I said Jesus is God who sends the Holy Spirit and that the Holy Spirit only does what He tells Him to do,. Here is another verse.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What you claimed they didn't mean when I said Jesus is God who sends the Holy Spirit and that the Holy Spirit only does what He tells Him to do,. Here is another verse.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you
I'll ask again...what do you want those verse's to mean...explain yourself.

You have a picture in your mind - put it down here!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll ask again...what do you want those verse's to mean...explain yourself.

You have a picture in your mind - put it down here!
The Holy Spirit only obeys God, listens to God and is directed by God and never by a man proving that Christ is God.

hope this helps !!!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Holy Spirit only obeys God, listens to God and is directed by God and never by a man proving that Christ is God.

hope this helps !!!
No not at all - you posted three random verse's which in your mind you thought conveyed something - yet to establish precisely what that is. When you have worked that out let me know.
F2F

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No not at all - you posted three random verse's which in your mind you thought conveyed something - yet to establish precisely what that is. When you have worked that out let me know.
F2F
Jesus commanded the Spirit to come, would tell them what He told them He would say and would glorify Him. The Spirit only glorifies God not man. So once again you are proven wrong about both the work and ministry of the Spirit and who Christ is- God.

hope this helps !!!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus commanded the Spirit to come, would tell them what He told them He would say and would glorify Him. The Spirit only glorifies God not man. So once again you are proven wrong about both the work and ministry of the Spirit and who Christ is- God.

hope this helps !!!
No it does not!
The Spirit (God's Power) glorifies God "through" man and in your case its the man Jesus Christ.

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Tim 2:5

I agree with this 100% - do you?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it does not!
The Spirit (God's Power) glorifies God "through" man and in your case its the man Jesus Christ.

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Tim 2:5

I agree with this 100% - do you?
The Holy Spirit as Jesus taught is another Person whom He would send in His place. See John 14-16.

hope this helps !!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hope this helps !!!
God is His Spirit as HE is His word . let all that has breath praise the glorious magnificent wonderous Lord .
And WE will come and make our abode with him . Now lift those hands my friend , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hope this helps !!!
He is with you and shall be IN YOU . Yes indeed . I will not leave you comfortless . I WILL COME unto YOU .
Let the LORD be praised n thanked and thanked n praised .
GOD is His Spirit , HE is His word and HIS word became flesh . Now let all that draws breath HONOR the SON .
For he who honors the SON , HONORS the FATHER . Lift those hands up my friend . Let us honor the glorious
Lord in all that we do and say .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit as Jesus taught is another Person whom He would send in His place. See John 14-16.

hope this helps !!!
God did not create His own Spirit nor His own word . HE SPOKE and bythe WORD were all things created that were created .
Gods own essence comes forth of HIM through the Word that HE did speak and created as HE did speak .
Let the LORD be praised . IF ye have seen me phillip , You have seen the Father . Let all honor
the Christ of GOD , the glorious RISEN savoir Christ the KING . Praise be to GOD the FATHER of our LORD and savoir
Christ . Point to CHRIST till the last breath .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He is with you and shall be IN YOU . Yes indeed . I will not leave you comfortless . I WILL COME unto YOU .
Let the LORD be praised n thanked and thanked n praised .
GOD is His Spirit , HE is His word and HIS word became flesh . Now let all that draws breath HONOR the SON .
For he who honors the SON , HONORS the FATHER . Lift those hands up my friend . Let us honor the glorious
Lord in all that we do and say .
save-image.png

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

hope this helps !!!
The HS is personified which is common practice...you do understand personification yeah?