Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are quite a few IFS that folks be trying so hard to OMIT . Me thinks that most think the word
IF , iF its in the bible anyway , means DONT BELIEVE WHAT FOLLOWS that IF .
BUT that aint what it means . IF means YA BETTER HEED what FOLLOWED THAT IF . just like we are to heed and beleive
ER WORD in that lovey HOLY BOOK known as and called THE BIBLE .

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 6.05.12 PM.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

People will go out seeking to be persecuted just feel "persecuted"

What Paul is talking about is suffering with Christ... That is a total different subject than the on you are bringing up, or that @David in NJ is now bringing up...
I was talking about being actually persecuted . And who on earth goes out SEEEKING to be persecuted . I hope you dont do that .
Cause i know I DONT . Harsh words and titles like anti christ or son of perdtion or hater , JUST SEEM TO FOLLOW ME
by those who DONT LIKE BIBLCAL TRUTH . Now lift those hands up er buddy , cause its LORD prasing n thanking time .
DO be encouraged now .
And i want to leave you with a real good and encouraging reminder .
Dont worry so much about what folks have to say about ya . I mean if we cannot handle
offenses against us on a computer screen , WE WILL SURELY FAIL in person .
IN other words stop being so fearful of opposition . We gotta remember , JESUS told them and that applies to us ,
IN this world ye shall have safe houses and chocolate drinks and stuffed teddy bears , safe rooms , OH NO .
HE SAID IN THIS WORLD YOU GONNA HAVE REAL LIVE PERSECUTIONS , SOME WILL EVEN BE put to death .
SO if words can make us run to safe place , a safe room , WHAT WE GONNA DO WHEN IT GETS REAL .
Its time for the lambs to toughen up . Be encouraged . the LORD is with the lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking about being actually persecuted . And who on earth goes out SEEEKING to be persecuted . I hope you dont do that .
Cause i know I DONT . Harsh words and titles like anti christ or son of perdtion or hater , JUST SEEM TO FOLLOW ME
by those who DONT LIKE BIBLCAL TRUTH . Now lift those hands up er buddy , cause its LORD prasing n thanking time .
DO be encouraged now .
And i want to leave you with a real good and encouraging reminder .
Dont worry so much about what folks have to say about ya . I mean if we cannot handle
offenses against us on a computer screen , WE WILL SURELY FAIL in person .
IN other words stop being so fearful of opposition . We gotta remember , JESUS told them and that applies to us ,
IN this world ye shall have safe houses and chocolate drinks and stuffed teddy bears , safe rooms , OH NO .
HE SAID IN THIS WORLD YOU GONNA HAVE REAL LIVE PERSECUTIONS , SOME WILL EVEN BE put to death .
SO if words can make us run to safe place , a safe room , WHAT WE GONNA DO WHEN IT GETS REAL .
Its time for the lambs to toughen up . Be encouraged . the LORD is with the lambs .

I know what you are talking about, @amigo de christo, I don't agree with you though. Sorry. You say a lot of things but it doesn't mean it is true.

I guess the day I see Christians getting slaughtered I'll know but I doubt ill ever see that in my life time...

I really truly don't believe people who exhort "this is the LAST DAYS upon us."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul called for all people to live at peace with each other if is possible.

View attachment 36200
Love must be sincere . what does that next line say . hate what is evil .
IS SIN not evil . so my question is why are so many seeming to love on them sins .
WHY are churches holding up rainbows for example . cause that seemth to be loving that which is evil .
And yet when some of us try and correct certain sins , or pretty much almost any sin these days ,
We get called evil , hater , dont judge ,
And it sure aint blessing anyone to tell them THEIR RELIGION IS FINE and GOOD . That aint a blessing
rather its a curse . And you are also talking to someone who dont even believe in , SELF defense .
SO yeah . I truly believe if a man came to kill me , then I should pray to GOD to forgive him and not hold this sin against him .
We gotta get back into bibles and fast . real fast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These people honor me with their lips , but their hearts are far FROM ME .
Breaks my heart what i see in the sold out all inclusive lovey do hold a rainbow and believe GOD is with all religoins .
JUST BREAKS MY HEART .
ITS evil enough this has run wild throughout the world
but how much more evil when SUPPOPSED CHRISTENDOM , those who proffessed TO KNOW JESUS
brought this JUNK into the churches as well as UNTO THE WORLD and false religons .
Time we get back in those bibles mathew .
Cause , well the devil can quoate scrips , HE CAN . HE can say GOD is LOVE
but , IF WE EXAMINE what the heck they calling love , WE WOULD HAVE REALIZED , OH DEAR THIS IS COMING FROM SATAN
NOT GOD . So , do be encouraged . BIBLE TIME . FEAST
ON
IT
DAILY and OFTEN . cause there is huge final hour delusion and its come in name of love baby , only it aint love
IT AINT coming FROM GOD either .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't pay much attention to the world, @amigo de christo.

People make their choice, just like Saul did and did evil in sight of the LORD. He could have repented but he chose not to, and in the end he died.

Jesus Christ came to save the world. People just love darkness more than the light.

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 6.25.33 PM.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you are talking about, @amigo de christo, I don't agree with you though. Sorry. You say a lot of things but it doesn't mean it is true.

I guess the day I see Christians getting slaughtered I'll know but I doubt ill ever see that in my life time...

I really truly don't believe people who exhort "this is the LAST DAYS upon us."
Well christains being persecuted and killed . Yeah that aint really new now is it .
I mean since even the days of paul till now many christains are being persecuted and killed .
Go to iran , or etc .
BUt know this TRUE christains will soon be persecuted by laws and even rounded up
and if they dont conform , WELL they will be killed .
But allow me some parting words . Most who will be agreeing with folks like me being put into dentation camps
WILL actually be sitting in SUPPOSED HOUSES OF GOD . YOU PONDER ON THAT FOR A WHILE .
ALL INCLUSIVE IS TURNING THE CHURCHES AGAINST GOD , THE LAMB and the saints . LETS NOT BE ON THE WRONG SIDE .
Lets go back and learn our bibles well .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In context, Jesus is speaking to his Chosen disciples, in the prior chapter, these are still very good verses to glean from and apply spiritually in your life to abide in Christ, to love one another, and to remain in Christ love, but it is a choice, to abide in Him.

To believe on the one whom God had sent is the Work of God - so continue to believe on him, and remember what he taught, to love one another but without him you can do nothing, and those who do not abide and remain, are like branches they are thrown out and burned, withering away.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well christains being persecuted and killed . Yeah that aint really new now is it .
I mean since even the days of paul till now many christains are being persecuted and killed .
Go to iran , or etc .
BUt know this TRUE christains will soon be persecuted by laws and even rounded up
and if they dont conform , WELL they will be killed .
But allow me some parting words . Most who will be agreeing with folks like me being put into dentation camps
WILL actually be sitting in SUPPOSED HOUSES OF GOD . YOU PONDER ON THAT FOR A WHILE .
ALL INCLUSIVE IS TURNING THE CHURCHES AGAINST GOD , THE LAMB and the saints . LETS NOT BE ON THE WRONG SIDE .
Lets go back and learn our bibles well .

That is a myth I heard when I was growing up from a older man I knew.

He said "one day people will come and round up your family, and start slaughtering them until you decide to take the mark." That was told me 16 years ago, and he wasn't no prophet cause still in 2023 nothing has happened. Yes, exteremist people exist, just like Cultic Christian's who get people to drink the red wine juice and they all die like Jim Jones...

Ya know? I can't believe that there was ever a greater time then when Jerusalem was slaughtered and put to death, and the Christian persecutions in Rome... personally... There is also the Reformation "So called Christians going out raping and pillaging villages and what not." I am not saying that darkness of times can't repeat but the one great time even will never repeat.

Jesus promised it to be a once and only event because it was the Great and dreadful day of the Lord. There are many people who wanna make that out of America, or Austrilia or some other countires, but it was specifically for the land around Jerusalem in the early first century.

I do not believe people who say "the last days are today", because they were starting in the days of Acts (when it was written), and the last and great dreadful day fell upon Jerusalem... with the bride of Christ being taken, and 1,000,000 laying dead in the streets and some were taken in as prisoners.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In context, Jesus is speaking to his Chosen disciples, in the prior chapter, these are still very good verses to glean from and apply spiritually in your life to abide in Christ, to love one another, and to remain in Christ love, but it is a choice, to abide in Him.

To believe on the one whom God had sent is the Work of God - so continue to believe on him, and remember what he taught, to love one another but without him you can do nothing, and those who do not abide and remain, are like branches they are thrown out and burned, withering away.
JESUS is speaking to ALL (Jew & Gentile) who reside in HIM.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THEM WORDS APPLY TO US . I know ya follow preterism . WISH YOU DIDNT .
But them words ARE FOR US as is every word in that holy wondeful book .
GREAT TRIBULATION is coming . Laws be changing and inquity has sky rocketed
the falling away is going viral . Only most see this as love and good .
Christendom and united religoins will truly believe they do their love gods will
when supposed haters like me are rounded up and even killed .
You and many others have no idea WHAT HAS COME WITHIN the walls CHRISTENDOM and unto the world and all her religoins .
Many call it love and gods will for unity and world peace n safety .
BUT ITS NOTHING MORE than A STRONG DELUSION to unite all not in the lambs book of life
to come as one under the dragon its beast and to come against the true saints who conformed not to the lie .
Better to suffer and die for CHRIST , than to live for a lie . HURRY my friends
BIBLE
UP .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No.

That would be illogical reasoning.

Just read the prior, Chapter...

There are gleanings you can get from it spiritually but no he is not talking to you specifically. That would be a lie.

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
preterims kills , GODS WORD Heals . Folks bess get back in them bibles man .
as i am sure you fully agree my friend .
speaking of words , JESUS NEVER said the time will come when my words shall cease .
HE SAID the heavens and earth will pass away , BUT MY WORDS SHALL ENDURE FOREVER .
YEAH we sticking to bible DAVID . JESUS WORDS will be our meat from which we do feast .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEM WORDS APPLY TO US . I know ya follow preterism . WISH YOU DIDNT .
But them words ARE FOR US as is every word in that holy wondeful book .
GREAT TRIBULATION is coming . Laws be changing and inquity has sky rocketed
the falling away is going viral . Only most see this as love and good .
Christendom and united religoins will truly believe they do their love gods will
when supposed haters like me are rounded up and even killed .
You and many others have no idea WHAT HAS COME WITHIN the walls CHRISTENDOM and unto the world and all her religoins .
Many call it love and gods will for unity and world peace n safety .
BUT ITS NOTHING MORE than A STRONG DELUSION to unite all not in the lambs book of life
to come as one under the dragon its beast and to come against the true saints who conformed not to the lie .
Better to suffer and die for CHRIST , than to live for a lie . HURRY my friends
BIBLE
UP .

There are spiritually gleanings you can get from it, but to say Jesus is speaking to you directly...

Is a lie.

Let's look at the previous chapter...

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 6.37.09 PM.png

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THOSE WORDS apply to us . You trying to twist stuff my friend .
Preterism kills but the Word of GOD heals .

Sorry if you desire to go against the truth...

Contextual reasoning supports that Jesus was talking to his disciples... to say Jesus is speaking to you directly is a falsehood.

You can disagree but it still holds water that Jesus never spoke to you directly, and these Gospels are recordings of the past and what is recorded between him, and everyone else in that day.

• Sad