Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand every single unitarian objection .
That's good, then you would be able to see how the personification is getting you to understand how the HS is not a separate person of the Godhead, but God's Power directed through various means.

For instance:

And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God. Luke 1:35

Holy Spirit is defined for you here as being the POWER of the Most High (which is Yahweh)

Now how and through whom that HS is channelled is what we are discussing here and now. It could be through an angel as above; or it could be through the Lord Jesus Christ or even an Apostle like Peter.

I'm always here to help.

F2F

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand every single unitarian objection .
And we dont follow them my friend . The uniterians are leading all religoins and the world right to the end time
lie coupled with a very strong delusion to believe that lie . ITS JESUS and the original life saving life changing gospel for us .
Point to NO OTHER NAME . And the truth of the gospel is , BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS
or prepare to be DENIED BY that VERY CHRIST of GOD WHOM GOD DID SEND . FOR I tell us all ,
JESUS HIMSELF is gonna tread the winepress of the wrath of GOD upon all who denied him and loved a lie .
Like this big end time universal lie i keep hearing . That lie . The orignal apostels KNEW
IT WAS PREACH JESUS or its all vain .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reward one how ?

How were the disciples rewarded for their faith in following Jesus ?

He promised them persecution , the same cup of suffering as Jesus and a martyrs death.

hope this helps !!!
Exactly . But let us also remember this . The moment a lamb breathes it last breath , ITS IN A FAR < FAR better place
with total joy forever with the KING who saved it . Fear not death , JESUS DONE conquered it .
Fear not to suffer for His name sake . For hereunto are we called that we might inherit a blessing .
YEAH , JESUS actually taught , BLESSED are you , not CURSED are you , when you are persecuted , killed even , for His name sake .
POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST BREATH MY FRIEND . THE LIE OF THE UNIVERSAL NEW AGE RELIGOIN will save NONE .
Man cannot save himself , BUT JESUS CAN . THUS we point to HE ALONE . Now hit the trenches .
And let the LORD be praised n thanked daily and continously .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building , in the houses , the streets and round the world . Lift those hands up
and let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked . ITS JESUS the lambs shall cling too .

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with all of this!
You should feel blessed to have been revealed it.
F2F
For sure.... All knowledge is given.... and not of ourself...
1Co 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: face2face

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 103:8 - God is good because he loves us and wants what's best for us. His goodness is demonstrated through his actions toward us.

God is good, and those who seek him out, he will reward.
“and apart from faith it is impossible to please well, for it behoveth him who is coming to God to believe that He is, and to those seeking Him He becometh a rewarder.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

I believe this could be in revealing things about himself to those who seek.
“A revelation of Jesus Christ, that God gave to him, to shew to his servants what things it behoveth to come to pass quickly; and he did signify [it], having sent through his messenger to his servant John,”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

And Jesus said to know God and the one he sent is eternal life.
“These things spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to the heaven, and said — ‘Father, the hour hath come, glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee, according as Thou didst give to him authority over all flesh, that — all that Thou hast given to him — he may give to them life age-during; and this is the life age-during, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and him whom Thou didst send — Jesus Christ;”
‭‭John‬ ‭17‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and one book the lambs shall feast on daily . THE BIBLE .
Now lift those hands up , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .
and as we see here often many get their beliefs from other men, not God/Christ and Scripture. Some like to post videos of themselves or their mentors rather than Christ and Scripture. Its the blind leading the blind into the pit. They regurgitate what their false teacher has taught them. There is no discernment when it comes to the true Christ vs the false christs, the true gospel from the false gospel and they like to have their ears tickled.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has an opinion.

God will always be looking with-in our heart.

Stripped naked before him, how can we stand a chance but faith in the Lord Jesus Christ - having sought out in Faith God, and having love for one another as we go along this life.

This life that can be so tough and it literally takes people out sometimes - by notions of suicide.

Praise be to God, and his mercy and his decisions. He most certainly will look upon the heart as God himself said below.

1 Samuel 16:7

7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helpful information involving learning about whom the Word of God, and the Word of life is, excellent adventure to go on.

Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life? <- click here for the study but you dont have to accept the conclusion(s), it is up to you to decide freely.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helpful information involving learning about whom the Word of God, and the Word of life is, excellent adventure to go on.

Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life? <- click here for the study but you dont have to accept the conclusion(s), it is up to you to decide freely.
Of course , this is todays motto . Hey everyone you dont have to beleive the truth , JUST make sure
you have some unity and some love and get along and find common ground . What bankruptcy has became the many .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is also Just, Holy, Righteous and disciplines those whom He loves. Sin has consequences, false teaching has consequences. They have a ripple effect.

hope this helps !!!
Oh they got ripple effect all right . Once one has entered into error , the ripple of error
will soon carry them over the great water fall that cometh at their end . A STEEP DROP right into perdtion .
You are right GOD is HOLY , RIGHTEOUS , he will desicpline .
But as with the jews who he did discpline , when they refused to repent , THEY MET THEIR END .
THERE is but one path , one way , one master , one Father .
I suggest to all that has breath , WE FOLLOW HIM and not the flesh .
cause once a man partakes in leaven , IT WILL SWALLOW HIM UP if he repents not .
HIS END wont be GOOD . His end will be wailing .
So remember , exhort one another daily , lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin .
For we are made partakers of JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST , IF , IF ............
SIN WILL HARDEN THE HEART .
I repeat , SIN WILL HARDEN THE HEART .
ITS TIME and its HIGH TIME the church follows the pattern JESUS set and the aposetls set
for all things , That would include correction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and as we see here often many get their beliefs from other men, not God/Christ and Scripture. Some like to post videos of themselves or their mentors rather than Christ and Scripture. Its the blind leading the blind into the pit. They regurgitate what their false teacher has taught them. There is no discernment when it comes to the true Christ vs the false christs, the true gospel from the false gospel and they like to have their ears tickled.
If i were the servant of men , I WOULD NOT be the servant of CHRIST . DIG in that bible and stay glued in that doctrine
my friend . for the blind lead many unto the ditch .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bump.

This is just a biblical study of who is the word of life, the word of God.

Hopefully it doesnt get deleted like the other study. Who knows.

Here is the first post Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

I dont see it against the rules that have been applied “about the trinity” i dont even believe in that…

And im not looking for anyone to discuss a topic here either dealing with the “trinity” cause I dont care about it.

Thank you. Hope a staff will confirm for me this is a legitmate study.

Please dont post anything about the banned topic. Thank you…

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As long as it keeps away from discussing the Trinity Matthew, it Should be fine xx

Reactions: Nancy