Who is the Word of God, the Word of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack has been reported for goading comments.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is allowed to talk about "trinity on this post"

I dont believe in the trinity, and I do not care about it.

This subject is a study on who is the word of God ,and who is the Word of life.

THIS NOT IN THE DEBATE FORUM - You must adhere to mainly the first original post - and adhere to not talking about the trinity on this post.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is allowed to talk about "trinity on this post"

I dont believe in the trinity, and I do not care about it.

This subject is a study on who is the word of God ,and who is the Word of life.

THIS NOT IN THE DEBATE FORUM - You must adhere to mainly the first original post - and adhere to not talking about the trinity on this post.

I didn't mention the Trinity. Why are you?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe.....
Colossians 2:
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I did not recognize you under your new name. I was sad not to see anymore posts from you.
Just bask in the beauty of er word of the glorious LORD dear sister .
The blind do as the blind do
but lambs do as JESUS said to do . lambs dont omit words from the bible , just cause those words
contradict their teachers view points . NO
lambs cling TO THEM WORDS and by that they test all men .
For lambs dont heed the voice of twisting strangers who twist scrips unto their own destruction .
IF its simply written in the HOLY BOOK , lambs eat of it , believe it , and heed it . MARCH ON SISTER
Its LORD Praising time in the building and round the world .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe.....
Colossians 2:
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
If, God's People(Jew and Gentile) would only GRASP that in MESSIAH dwells ALL the Fullness of the FATHER.

Much less confusion if we can all Lay Hold of this TRUTH.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe.....
Colossians 2:

Do you think men are capable of teaching by application of the holy spirit?

I know not everyone desires to teach, the bible somewhere states those who are they are judged more strictly.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If, God's People(Jew and Gentile) would only GRASP that in MESSIAH dwells ALL the Fullness of the FATHER.

Much less confusion if we can all Lay Hold of this TRUTH.

Matthew 1:21, 23. Jesus who will save his people from their sins, Immanuel, God with us.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus talks about being able to share the throne with his Father.

I think this is so cool @David in NJ.

Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

This would happen when,

1 Corinthians 15:
25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Then you have at the end of Revelation,

Revelation 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Who sits on the throne?

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 5.47.18 PM.png

To me it is the Word of God, whom was made flesh, who died, was buried, and was raised up again by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:11).

Praise Yahava, for sending his Word, who overcame all things! Praise be the Lord Yeshua, who is the Son of Man, Son of God, and now today sharing the throne with his Father, the Lord God Almighty.

Reactions: David in NJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

suffering for Christ is no easy feat.

Not many people desire that.

And if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him (Romans 8:17)

People try to make it simple. Its not simple it's a harder life than most would really think.

Reactions: David in NJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That

if - A condition.

word is a choice... suffering for Christ is a self-made choice of self-denying oneself... picking up the cross...

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 5.54.07 PM.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

suffering for Christ is no easy feat.

Not many people desire that.

And if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him (Romans 8:17)

People try to make it simple. Its not simple it's a harder life than most would really think.
NO and its about to get a whole lot rougher too . as the united religoin of false love
comes all out against the few true lambs who didnt conform to the lie .
This , what we are exeriencing right now . Breezes of gentleness compared to what IS COMING
against the true lambs . BUT , dont let no one hang that head in fear or be sad .
REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE when ye are persecuted for JESUS NAME SAKE .
Pual and others SANG in prison , even with whipped open backs . JESUS will be with the lambs no matter what the lambs do suffer .
But my advice is , LET NONE FALL for the universal we are one religoin that many are already falling for .
Cause that wont be saving squat .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much longer till other truths cannot be debated . friend i have watched sites tank because of this .
In time all they want to allow are topics we can all agree on . SEE the problem is becoming
its just all about GETTING ALONG . nope it has to be about THE TRUTH .
But if we keep this up this site will fall to the one world lovey do religoin just like many others have .
If folks get rude then BAN THEM . but the topics should be discussed .
The Truth needs to be taught and folks need to reminded . We cant push TRUTH OUT for sake of unity . Many churches
have done that . GO look at those churches now
as they are allowing unrepentant gays to teach , EVEN IMAMS buddy . NO we gotta contend and defend for the true faith
and exhort daily . IF you all go down this road you destroy this site .
Now if folks start name calling , THEN WARN THEM and if they dont stop , BAN them for a while .
But let the topics get taught . ITS LIES and falsehoods that we ought to be shutting down . THAT is what
ought not to be allowed to be taught . TRUE leaders protect the flocks and brethren look out for and exhort brethren too .

The "betrayals" are coming.

From the churches, from brethren, from family members, work associates, neighbors...........

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

People will go out seeking to be persecuted just feel "persecuted"

What Paul is talking about is suffering with Christ... That is a total different subject than the on you are bringing up, or that @David in NJ is now bringing up...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That

if - A condition.

word is a choice... suffering for Christ is a self-made choice of self-denying oneself... picking up the cross...

View attachment 36198
There are quite a few IFS that folks be trying so hard to OMIT . Me thinks that most think the word
IF , iF its in the bible anyway , means DONT BELIEVE WHAT FOLLOWS that IF .
BUT that aint what it means . IF means YA BETTER HEED what FOLLOWED THAT IF . just like we are to heed and beleive
ER WORD in that lovey HOLY BOOK known as and called THE BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime