Who nailed Him ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Jesus had told His disciples He would be killed by Gentiles, but the Jews are implicated as much, by choosing to have Barabbas (son of the father) released to them with the cry, 'His blood be on us and on our children'. Acts 5:28.

Reactions: Axehead

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
Jesus had told His disciples He would be killed by Gentiles, but the Jews are implicated as much, by choosing to have Barabbas (son of the father) released to them with the cry, 'His blood be on us and on our children'. Acts 5:28.

of course we are here concerned with who actually nailed Him ? - winc

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
smilies-34787.png

Isreal

Apr 8, 2012
Romans placed the nails but were strongly influenced or coerced by Jews who were of Kenite origins.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
who nailed Him to the cross - was it the Jews or the Romans - how can we know for sure ? - winc

you nailed him winc ......... because of your sins.

dont matter which store the hammer and nails come from , or who swung the hammer.

We still do this today in our society , we execute criminals , it is not the guy who pressed the button

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I agreed with you, Arn, until your last sentence. The rule of law presses the button, not the people. The rule of law is there specifically to keep the human element as far away as possible from these types of decisions, lest we have not the rule of law but a true democracy, which is, mob rule.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
Romans placed the nails but were strongly influenced or coerced by Jews who were of Kenite origins.

correct - go to the top of the class - and know this for sure that Christ prayer has been not only answered but blessed for Rome has been and is the bastion of Christianity for better or worse - winc

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I agreed with you, Arn, until your last sentence. The rule of law presses the button, not the people. The rule of law is there specifically to keep the human element as far away as possible from these types of decisions, lest we have not the rule of law but a true democracy, which is, mob rule.

That is actually what I meant Andy ..... you said it much better than me .... thanks.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
you nailed him winc ......... because of your sins.

dont matter which store the hammer and nails come from , or who swung the hammer.

We still do this today in our society , we execute criminals , it is not the guy who pressed the button

Jesus showed who the blood guilt would be upon, it's those who killed the prophets (Matt.23).

The crazy doctrine that everyone that has ever sinned is guilty of crucifiying Christ upon the cross is a doctrine of men, and it's a stupid doctrine of men that's been pushed among some Churches today to play on people's 'emotions'.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
Jesus showed who the blood guilt would be upon, it's those who killed the prophets (Matt.23).

The crazy doctrine that everyone that has ever sinned is guilty of crucifiying Christ upon the cross is a doctrine of men, and it's a stupid doctrine of men that's been pushed among some Churches today to play on people's 'emotions'.

again and again some want to go off on tangents instead of staying on track - for the question was "Who nailed Him" ? - winc

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
The Apostle Peter might disagree with you... “He himself [Christ] bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness;" (1 Peter 2:24)

Isreal

Apr 8, 2012
again and again some want to go off on tangents instead of staying on track - for the question was "Who nailed Him" ? - winc
I don't think Vet went off topic but said that the ones who killed all the prophets were guilty of murdering Christ.
Those were related to Cain according to Mat 23:35. and not true Judeans.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
I don't think Vet went off topic but said that the ones who killed all the prophets were guilty of murdering Christ.
Those were related to Cain according to Mat 23:35. and not true Judeans.

it seems all this has no bearing,whatsoever,on the actual question - so I repeat it here viz Who nailed Him - winc

Isreal

Apr 8, 2012
it seems all this has no bearing,whatsoever,on the actual question - so I repeat it here viz Who nailed Him - winc
It has everything to do with the actual question.
Maybe you just lack understanding of what is written?

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi winc,

veteran is saying that the Jews were responsible for Christ's death, even though it was Roman soldiers who 'nailed Him'.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi winc,

veteran is saying that the Jews were responsible for Christ's death, even though it was Roman soldiers who 'nailed Him'.

Not just Jews, but SPECIFIC Jews, the false Jews which Jesus labeled as the "synaogue of Satan" in Rev.2 & 3. Those false Jews who say they are Jews but do lie and are the synagogue of Satan is a specific teaching by our Lord Jesus. He covered more about them in His parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13.

Matt 13:38-40
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(KJV)

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
(KJV)

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(KJV)

If they only 'say'... they are Jews and are not, but do lie, like our Lord Jesus said there, that means they are not TRUE JEWS.

It means a group of FOREIGNERS that crept in among Judah (Jews) long ago in Bible history, and CLAIM they are of Judah. God did not omit that teaching out of His Word, for the Canaanites began creeping in among Israel in Joshua 9 and per Judges 2 & 3. In 1 Kings 9 they are there among Israel in Solomon's days as bondservants. In Ezra they returned with the house of Judah from the Babylon captivity and were known as Nethinims (means 'given to temple service'). Those were the left-overs of the nations of Canaan which God commanded Israel to utterly destroy because of their abominations against Him.

So nice try in your false attempt to start some anti-Semitism baloney. Judah is our brother. But the false Jew foreigners God's Word declares are not. And thus God would say this after Christ's second coming...

Zech 14:20-21
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
(KJV)

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
who nailed Him to the cross - was it the Jews or the Romans - how can we know for sure ? - winc

Every one who, did not, does not and will not believe Him (and do what He taught) nailed him to the cross. Every one of the body of satan crucified Him. From the beginning of creation to it's end. None of them are more or less guilty than the other. Every one of them held the nails and the hammer.