Why be left behind on rapture day???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, my position with respect to my relationship with to the God that I worship, is independent of my commentary on End Times understanding and God's prophetic words concerning this time.

I agree with you that we have a window of opportunity to make a decision to believe in Him Whom He has Sent, and that window closes when we draw our last physical breath here on the face of the earth which can creep up on us unexpectedly and cut short our expected time here on the face of the earth.

But it seems to me that you have a particular axe to grind and when people who come and present material concerning the end days, that you question their sanity an their salvation.
The only ax that I have to grind, is that during these times we are supposed to "enter in", and as much as expect to be lead "unto all truth." But it is not that I am grinding the ax at all, but rather embracing what should be...and yet it is obvious that there are many whose ax to grind, is to hold to things that should have passed long ago.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only ax that I have to grind, is that during these times we are supposed to "enter in", and as much as expect to be lead "unto all truth." But it is not that I am grinding the ax at all, but rather embracing what should be...and yet it is obvious that there are many whose ax to grind, is to hold to things that should have passed long ago.

Scott, it seems to me that you hold to a particular position with regards to prophecy which is not clear to me from your comment in the above post.

Perhaps it may be appropriate for you to present your position more fully so that I can more clearly understand where you are coming from. Thanks.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, it seems to me that you hold to a particular position with regards to prophecy which is not clear to me from your comment in the above post.

Perhaps it may be appropriate for you to present your position more fully so that I can more clearly understand where you are coming from. Thanks.
It's actually quite simple, even Einstein figured it out :)
  • Time is a [created] illusion.
  • History is His story (Christ's).
  • The illusion of time is our part flashing before our eyes.
  • Without the illusion of time, Jesus' time is taken down [in scripture] from a "time", to "this generation", to a "year", to a "day", to a "moment", to "the twinkling of an eye." At this point we should not be under the illusion, but know the truth.
  • All of which means that just as the Lamb was "slain before the foundation of the world", all things were "before the foundation of the world" in the timeless realm of God, in which we are to return in "the end." The "end", is the "passing away" of the illusion that was "created" to tell His story.
  • We have a part in His story. We are either for or against Him, of the darkness or of the light, good or evil. And therefore, this time, times, and half of time, is our part being revealed to us in revelations. Nonetheless, it all occurred (as it is written) before the foundation of the world.
  • This unfolding of our part of all things is for the judgement: we are testifying against ourselves. We are who we are since before the foundation of the world, and this is us being who we are, doing what we did in that "twinkling of an eye."
  • "Today" is the day of salvation...everyday, always, until the end. It is our "moment" of decision.
  • We chose before the foundation of the world...and now we live it.
  • And it is [always] an evil "generation" that seeks a sign in prophecy - because it comes for not knowing whose we are.