Why be left behind on rapture day???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why be left behind on rapture day??? God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!

God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!
God removed Righteous Noah and his family and shut them up in the ark for their protection before the great flood that destroyed all evil sin loving people.
God removed Righteous Lot and his family from Sodom before God destroyed Sodom.
Jesus will rapture (catchup) all righteous in Christ believers before the judgment of the great tribulation!!! PTL. Will you meet Jesus in the clouds as your Lord and Savior or as your final Judge?? You get to choose!!!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why be left behind on rapture day??? God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!

God removed Righteous Noah and his family and shut them up in the ark for their protection before the great flood that destroyed all evil sin loving people.
Jesus will rapture (catchup) all righteous in Christ believers before the judgment of the great tribulation!!! PTL. Will you meet Jesus in the clouds as your Lord and Savior or as your final Judge?? You get to choose!!!
Scriptural proof, please.
A verse that says that God intends to take His chosen up to heaven. Anything less than that, will prove you to be a teacher of false doctrines.
Neither Lot or Noah were taken to heaven, why should it be any different for us?

Reactions: buddyt and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
why should it be any different for us?

Luk 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Not going any where. Dead meat for teh vultures,

or as John put it

Mat_3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If He does this, who will He send into the highways and byways to invite the rest to the Great Wedding? I am no scholar, but doesn't Revelation speak of this?

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
May God rebuke those who promote their false theories, their fanciful ideas that are unsupported by scripture.
Thanks, Mods for banning those who do this.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God rebuke those who promote their false theories, their fanciful ideas that are unsupported by scripture.
Thanks, Mods for banning those who do this.

What a great promise from God!!
God says==no weapon forged against me will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why not believe and go up in the very near rapture??

Sorry...you are talking out of the top of your head. You have no idea what you are talking about...you are just parroting something that you read or heard somewhere....
Just like the many over the years who have put their pets down, sold their houses..gathered together and waited for the "special date" that some false prophet told them about......just so with this rapture thing, someone was selling lemons and you went forward bought one!!
Just don't -'hang your hat upon it'...you could find yourself very disappointed indeed!! ...and of all men most miserable....
Check your armour, there is a war coming, and we will soon be hearing the trumpet call..

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming very near rapture day =comfort one another with these words==========But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People believe in a ‘rapture to heaven’.

Where does this idea come from? It isn’t stated anywhere in the Bible and those who promote it must use inferences and assumptions to make verses fit their belief.

But when Jesus Himself tells us that such an idea is impossible, then we know it is just a fable, a false theory, like Paul says; will be prevalent in the latter days. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

Evidence enough that people never go to heaven. Only their souls, after death, go back to the One who made them, where they await the Great White Throne Judgement at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

The whole theory of a rapture to heaven contradicts what we are told that the Lord will do for His people; protection during the terrible times ahead. And for those who do stand firm in their faith, who call upon His Name when disaster strikes, there is the promise of tremendous blessings, spiritual and physical to every faithful Christian.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caught up IS the rapture!
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess. 4:16-18

Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
YES!!! Those raptured believers return with Jesus when Jesus sets up His kingdom here and rules the nations with a rod of iron.
1 THESSALONIANS 3:13
13 To the end he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

JUDE 14-15
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his saints.
Zech. 14:5, “……and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee“.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, but you are not supposed to be looking with your eyes bro

Acts 1:11 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Acts 1:11 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
doesn't that tell you not to be looking into the skies for Jesus--who is "always with us"--to come back? You are trying to read that logically, ok, when, if you dissect it even a little, you will see that it makes no logical sense. If they had seen Jesus ascend with their eyes, standing there and looking into the skies would make perfect sense, yes?

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see nothing hard to understand in this scripture==Acts 1:11 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul says; will be prevalent in the latter days. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

Evidence enough that people never go to heaven. Only their souls, after death, go back to the One who made them, where they await the Great White Throne Judgement at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

Excellently and clearly put. Not that I expect it to be 'heard'. People will still continue to believe what they want to believe. But what a shock for them when it does not happen!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I see nothing hard to understand in this scripture==Acts 1:11 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
i see nothing hard to understand in the fact that you are reading an account, and you did not see anything. Ergo you are left to make sense of the account. Now, if you had just seen Christ bodily ascending into heaven, would it not make perfect logical sense for you to look up at the sky? Yes or no. We'll deal with the rest in a moment.