Why can't God count?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ebed232

Jun 6, 2017
Fema region 9
Faith
Country
United States
Here is another example of the last process as a Witness that HE did IT

and there are MORE examples of His Works to come that have not been shared here, if and when I'm inspired to post them...

The First Occurrence of the number 666 in the Bible

1 Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty-six talents of gold, - 24 ~ Hebrew Total 4752

The 4752nd vs. Numbers 32:33 And Moses gave unto them, even to the children of Gad, and to the children of Reuben, and unto half the tribe of Manasseh the son of Joseph, the kingdom of sihon king of the amorites, and the kingdom of og king of Bashan, the land, with the cities thereof in the coasts, even the cities of the country round about. - 65 (89)

The Second occurrence of the number 666 in the Bible

Ezra 2:13 The children of Adonikam (my Master arose), six hundred sixty-six. - 15 ~ 2575

The 2575th vs. Exodus 36:8 And every Wise hearted man among them that wrought the work of the tabernacle made Ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet with cherubims of cunning work made he them. - 44 (59)

The Third occurrence of the number 666 in the Bible

Revelation 13:18 Here is Wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred sixty-six. - 31 ~ 14191

The 14191st vs. Psalms 20:8 They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. 28 (59)

~

1 Kings 10:14
ויהי משקל הזהב אשר בא לשלמה בשנה אחת שש מאות ששים ושש ככר זהב

## Word Value
1 ויהי 31
2 משקל 470
3 הזהב 19
4 אשר 501
5 בא 3
6 לשלמה 405
7 בשנה 357
8 אחת 409
9 שש 600
10 מאות 447
11 ששים 650
12 ושש 606
13 ככר 240
14 זהב 14

-> Total 4752

Ezra 2:13

בני אדניקם שש מאות ששים וששה

## Word Value
1 בני 62
2 אדניקם 205
3 שש 600
4 מאות 447
5 ששים 650
6 וששה 611

-> Total 2575

Revelation 13:18

ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστι και ο αριθμος αυτου χξϚ

## Word Value
1 ωδε 809
2 η 8
3 σοφια 781
4 εστιν 565
5 ο 70
6 εχων 1455
7 τον 420
8 νουν 570
9 ψηφισατω 2519
10 τον 420
11 αριθμον 280
12 του 770
13 θηριου 597
14 αριθμος 430
15 γαρ 104
16 ανθρωπου 1510
17 εστι 515
18 και 31
19 ο 70
20 αριθμος 430
21 αυτου 1171
22 χξϚ 666

-> Total 14191

Now there are a few examples of pi and the occurrence method that are Great and Marvellous for those that are permitted to see

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Stranger.

Have you or anyone so far checked the Greek?

Jude 14
14 Proefeeteusen de kai toutois hebdomos apo Adam Henooch legoon, “Idou eelthen Kurios en hagiais muriasin autou."

I find it ridiculous and ironic that people take such stands on nothing but an English translation. I guess they're just hoping beyond hope that the translators did a perfect job. Inspiration of Scripture is guaranteed by God THROUGH HIS PROPHETS, not necessarily through the translators into a different language! We hope and pray they did an adequate translation, but God has NOT guaranteed that such a translation would be perfect in all points. To the contrary, because the work is a translation by human beings, it's almost a sure thing that such a translation SHALL have errors!

Even the Greek is a translation from the Aramaic in which it was probably written, although it was translated more closely from the original than our English versions were. I say this because the author Jude, which itself is a transliteration from the Latin "Iude," pronounced "Yoo-deh," was itself a transliteration from the Greek "Ioudas" spelled iota-omicron-upsilon-delta-alpha-stigma and was pronounced "Yoo-dahs," which in turn was a transliteration of the Hebrew/Aramaic "Y'hudah" spelled yod-hei-dalet-hei and pronounced "Yeh-HOO-dah." (With the common vowel pointing today, it would be spelled "yod-sheva-hei-qibbuts-dalet-patach-hei," more thoroughly defining the pronunciation above.) I should have added that the common Hebrew spelling of the name is "yod-hei-vav-dalet-hei" which is still pronounced "Yeh-HOO-dah" but is more often transliterated with a "w" added for the vav, making the name "Y'huwdah"; this changes the vowel pointing to "yod-sheva-hei-shureq-dalet-patach-hei."

The Greek of this passage shown above in transliteration, literally means the following word-for-word:
14 Proefeeteusen = 14 Prophesied
de = but
kai = and/also
toutois = the
hebdomos = seventh
apo = off/away-from
Adam = Aadaam/Adam
Henooch = Hanowkh/"Enoch"
legoon, = said,
“Idou = "Look
eelthen = comes
Kurios = Lord/Master
en = in
hagiais = saints
muriasin = myriads
autou." = of-his.
"

The ordinals "hebdomos" and "prootos" (using an "oo" for an omega and an "o" for omicron) in Greek are found in Strong's here:

NT:1442 hebdomos (heb'-dom-os); ordinal from NT:2033; seventh:
KJV - seventh.

NT:4413 prootos (pro'-tos); contracted superlative of NT:4253; foremost (in time, place, order or importance):
KJV - before, beginning, best, chief (-est), first (of all), former.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

There was no "zero" in Greek counting, any more than we use "zero" in English counting. The "first" IS "1st!" And, Aadaam was the first man, "ho prootos anthroopos." (1 Cor. 15:45)

Therefore, the problem only exists in our translation of the phrase in Jude 14.

Gee. I guess the translators of the Bible didn't know Greek or Hebrew. I guess they didn't know the difference between 'translation' and 'transliteration'. Do you really believe that?

No one is denying that Adam is the first man. But, Adam is not from Adam. Adam is from God. Enoch is the 7th from Adam. Thus you have a problem. There is no problem in the translation.

Reread this thread. Think about what you are saying. Then, get back, if you think you have any grounds to stand on.

Stranger

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee. I guess the translators of the Bible didn't know Greek or Hebrew. I guess they didn't know the difference between 'translation' and 'transliteration'. Do you really believe that?

No one is denying that Adam is the first man. But, Adam is not "from Adam." Adam is "from God." Enoch is the 7th "from Adam." Thus you have a problem. There is no problem in the translation.

Reread this thread. Think about what you are saying. Then, get back, if you think you have any grounds to stand on.

Stranger

Shalom, Stranger.

That was easy. OF COURSE, I "have ground to stand on!" This phrase on which you're bumping your head, "from Adam," means in the course of counting, NOT descending "from Adam!" That's why you're getting this wrong! "Adam is 'from God'" is not the same thing as what Y'hudah is saying! Furthermore, the Greek word "apo" is never used directly with genealogies, and the closest verse to what you ae suggesting is Luke 3:38:

Luke 3:38
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
KJV

Neither this verse nor any of the above verses in its context contain "apo," translated as "from!" In fact, the ONLY verse of the genealogies that contains "apo" is Matthew 1:17:

Matthew 1:17
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
KJV

Again, it's used in the COUNTING, not in the begetting!

AND, if you've made this mistake, thinking that these words "from Adam" mean "DESCENDING from Adam," then there IS a problem with the translation, because that is NOT what the author intended, according to the Greek!

Now, don't be a nay-sayer; just accept that there was a problem in how you interpreted Jude 14, through no fault of your own.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Stranger.

That was easy. OF COURSE, I "have ground to stand on!" This phrase on which you're bumping your head, "from Adam," means in the course of counting, NOT descending "from Adam!" That's why you're getting this wrong! "Adam is 'from God'" is not the same thing as what Y'hudah is saying! Furthermore, the Greek word "apo" is never used directly with genealogies, and the closest verse to what you ae suggesting is Luke 3:38:

Luke 3:38
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
KJV

Neither this verse nor any of the above verses in its context contain "apo," translated as "from!" In fact, the ONLY verse of the genealogies that contains "apo" is Matthew 1:17:

Matthew 1:17
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
KJV

Again, it's used in the COUNTING, not in the begetting!

AND, if you've made this mistake, thinking that these words "from Adam" mean "DESCENDING from Adam," then there IS a problem with the translation, because that is NOT what the author intended, according to the Greek!

Now, don't be a nay-sayer; just accept that there was a problem in how you interpreted Jude 14, through no fault of your own.

I have no problem with 'from' meaning in the course of counting. If you reread you should have seen that. But again the count is from Adam. Not from God.

Even in your greek gymnastics you have a problem. In making Adam part of the count, then Enoch is the 8th from Adam. Remember Abel? And also Cain, and those in his line.

And if you had reread you would have seen that the problem in my opinion is no problem. And I explained why. So, get off your greek high horse and reread.

Stranger

Last edited:

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
(Jude 14) says Enoch is 7th from Adam. But he is not. What is the deal? Error, mistake, what? I know...spiritualize it. Make it say whatever you want.

Stranger

Most readers of the Bible don't understand that our Creator uses numbers for symbolism and not for the literal count of anything. The number 7 is a heavenly number while the number 6 is an earthly number. The number 12 is a heavenly number and so is 1. The 1,000 year reign of Christ started 2,000 years ago. The number "666" is a visible man's number of the earthly kingdom which is a symbolic number indicating that human beings ( visible images called people ) are under the influence of the beast that teaches them how to build false gods with their human hands.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most readers of the Bible don't understand that our Creator uses numbers for symbolism and not for the literal count of anything. The number 7 is a heavenly number while the number 6 is an earthly number. The number 12 is a heavenly number and so is 1. The 1,000 year reign of Christ started 2,000 years ago. The number "666" is a visible man's number of the earthly kingdom which is a symbolic number indicating that human beings ( visible images called people ) are under the influence of the beast that teaches them how to build false gods with their human hands.

I don't agree. The only reason the number 7 is seen as perfect or 'heavenly' as you say, is the way it is used in Scripture. This means the count was important to be in agreement with 'perfection' or 'heavenly'.

Thus God meant that Enoch was the 7th from Adam. Which He was in God's count. Why? Because God only counts the believers. He doesn't count the non-believers.

Stranger

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I don't agree. The only reason the number 7 is seen as perfect or 'heavenly' as you say, is the way it is used in Scripture. This means the count was important to be in agreement with 'perfection' or 'heavenly'.

Thus God meant that Enoch was the 7th from Adam. Which He was in God's count. Why? Because God only counts the believers. He doesn't count the non-believers.

Stranger

You will never agree with the knowledge of God called Christ until Satan and the beast have been destroyed. Then you will finally hear the voice of God speaking directly into your mind like all us servants have experienced during this temporary generation.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will never agree with the knowledge of God called Christ until Satan and the beast have been destroyed. Then you will finally hear the voice of God speaking directly into your mind like all us servants have experienced during this temporary generation.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

You've been drinking the kool-aide haven't you?

Stranger

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
You've been drinking the kool-aide haven't you?

Stranger

So you reject the scriptures you don't understand and only love the one's you choose. This is typical of created men being influenced by Satan and the beast.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you reject the scriptures you don't understand and only love the one's you choose. This is typical of created men being influenced by Satan and the beast.

No, I just reject what you are saying.

Stranger

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a lair that he should should repent, and not a man that he would error. where did we get the writings about creation through Exodus. they were inspired by God through Moses , was Moses there, no! Trust God !!! Maybe he only counts those worthy of his acceptance ?????

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can count. (Jude 14) says the 7th 'from' Adam. That means don't count Adam. And you need to include Abel But, you also need to include Cain and his line.

Stranger

Apparently, you have not read the apostle Matthew's gospel account, whereby he says that "from Abraham until David were 14 generations", including Abraham in the genealogy and then ""from David until the deportations to Babylon, 14 generations", including David in the counting of generations, and then finally "from the deportations to Babylon until the Christ, 14 generations", counting from "the deportation to Babylon" as among the 14 generations.(Matt 1:17)

When the Bible writers use the word "from" in a genealogical context, it starts with that person or time point. Hence, if a person wants to grasp what the Bible says, they have to understand how our Maker, Jehovah God inspired the Bible writers to write down their information.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, you have not read the apostle Matthew's gospel account, whereby he says that "from Abraham until David were 14 generations", including Abraham in the genealogy and then ""from David until the deportations to Babylon, 14 generations", including David in the counting of generations, and then finally "from the deportations to Babylon until the Christ, 14 generations", counting from "the deportation to Babylon" as among the 14 generations.(Matt 1:17)

When the Bible writers use the word "from" in a genealogical context, it starts with that person or time point. Hence, if a person wants to grasp what the Bible says, they have to understand how our Maker, Jehovah God inspired the Bible writers to write down their information.

Apparently you are not paying attention. There is a big difference in saying "from Abraham until David were 14 generations" and saying "Enoch also, the seventh from Adam". Go back to my post #64 and consider. Better yet, read the whole thread.

Stranger

Ebed232

Jun 6, 2017
Fema region 9
Faith
Country
United States
The Moon

1) The 2160th vs. Exodus 23:15
Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat Unleavened Bread Seven days, as I commanded thee, In the Time Appointed of the New Moon(month) Abib; for in it thou camest out from mitsrayim: and none shall appear before Me empty

2) 215914062/31102 ~ 3978th vs. Numbers 9:12 They shall leave none of it unto the Morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of 'The Passover' they shall keep it.

3) 2160+3978 ~ 6,138th vs. Joshua 12:7 And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;

The Earth

1) The 24860th vs. Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the Whole Earth; until the ninth hour. (Passover)

2) 2485982/31102 ~ 28924th vs. 2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your Mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the More.

3) 24860+28924 = 53784-31102 ~ 22,682nd vs. Micah 7:17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of The Earth: they shall be afraid of YHWH Eloheynu, and shall fear because of thee. 24

Moon (Chapter + Verse)

1) 23+15 = 38

2) 9+12 = 21

3) 12+7 = 19

Earth (C+V)

1) 15+33 = 48

2) 7+7 = 14

3) 7+17 = 24

19*2 38

24*2 48

Process Method

The Moon

The diameter of the Moon is 2159.14062 miles.. The verse number of the scriptures consecutive by miles from Genesis 1:1 that this number lands in, Is

1) The 2160th vs.

The diameter of the Moon without the decimal cyclical through the 31,102 verses in the scriptures

2) 215914062/31102 ~ 3978th vs.

1+2 = 3)

The Earth

The circumference of the Earth north to south through the poles is 24,859.82 miles, the verse number that this number lands in, is

1) The 24860th vs.

the circumference of the Earth without decimal.

2) 2485982/31102 ~ 28924th vs.

1+2 = 3)

Lexicon :: Strong's H2320 - chodesh Month (254X) The New Moon (x20)

(3+3)

6138+22682 ~ 28820th vs. 2 Corinthians 1:19 For the SON of God, YESHUA Mashiach who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in Him was yea. > 2~4

Greek Total 13456

The 13,456th vs. Job 24:19 Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave those which have sinned > 7 (9/4)

Last edited:

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem with 'from' meaning in the course of counting. If you reread you should have seen that. But again the count is from Adam. Not from God.

Even in your greek gymnastics you have a problem. In making Adam part of the count, then Enoch is the 8th from Adam. Remember Abel? And also Cain, and those in his line.

And if you had reread you would have seen that the problem in my opinion is no problem. And I explained why. So, get off your greek high horse and reread.

Stranger

Shalom, Stranger.
Why are you being so ridiculous? Adam is the father, Shet (Seth) is the son, Enosh (Enos) is the grandson, Kenan (Cainan) was the great grandson, Mahalal'el (Mahalaleel) was the great great grandson, Yered (Jared) was the great great great grandson, and Chanokh (Enoch) was the great great great great grandson. All of these were ancestors of Noach (Noah)!

Hevel (Abel) had no lineage of his own, but he was Shet's BROTHER and was NOT a member in the lineage that produced all the rest of us through Noach! (Same for Kayin or Cain!) You're purposely making this harder than you ought! And, for what? For some "spiritual" (actually, allegorical) interpretation of what Y'hudah said in Jude 14?! DON'T DO THAT! We don't need that garbage! All it serves to do is MUDDY THE WATER!

You've been told the truth by several members of this forum besides me, and they see it as easily as I do! It's not complicated, and it's not hard to understand:
Adam = first
Shet = second
Enosh = third
Kenan = fourth
Mahalal'el = fifth
Yered = sixth, and ... what do you know!
Chanokh = SEVENTH!

That's ALL that the Jew, Y'hudah, was saying. DON'T PUT WORDS IN HIS MOUTH! That's rude!

By the way, the Rabbis believe that the lineage of Kayin was mentioned because Na'amah was Noach's WIFE!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I write and speak for God comes from the mind of Christ which is my created existence.

Lo' shalom, eldios. (I wish you "NO peace" until you find your peace in SAR SHALOM, the PRINCE OF PEACE!)

No, what you write and speak are not GOD'S words and they certainly do NOT come from the Christ - the Messiah - God's CHOICE for King, Yeshua` (Jesus)! I've read some of what you've written and watched some of your video (as much as I could stomach), and you need to re-think your definitions!

Ebed232

Jun 6, 2017
Fema region 9
Faith
Country
United States
2312 - 2321 of the Bible by the numbers of pi

2312) Numbers 26:7 These are the families of the Reubenites: and they that were numbered of them were Forty and three thousand and Seven ~ Hundred and Thirty. 33

2313) Job 40:6 Then answered YHWH unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 46

2314) Psalms 28:8 YHWH is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His Anointed. 36 > 9

2315) Isaiah 51:3 For YHWH shall comfort Zion: He will comfort all her waste places; and He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of YHWH; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. 54 > 9

2316) Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by Sevens the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 9

2317) Exodus 4:27 And YHWH said to Aaron, Go into the wilderness to meet Moses. And he went, and met him in the Mount of God, and kissed him. 31

2318) Psalms 143:3 For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead. 146

2319) 1 Samuel 12:5 And he said unto them, YHWH is Witness against you, and His Anointed is Witness this day, that ye have not found ought in my hand. And they answered, He is Witness. 17 > 8

2320) Nehemiah 7:37 The children of Lod, Hadid, and Ono, Seven ~ Hundred twenty and one. 44 > 8

2321) Genesis 7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. 26 > 8

~~~

2312) Numbers 26:7 seven

2313) Job 40:6 = 46

2314) Psalms 28:8 His Anointed 36 > 9

2315) Isaiah 51:3 wilderness 54 > 9

2316) Genesis 7:2 sevens 9

2317) Exodus 4:27 wilderness 31

2318) Psalms 143:3 . 146

2319) 1 Samuel 12:5 His Anointed 17 > 8

2320) Nehemiah 7:37 seven ~ Hundred & twenty and one. 44 > 8

2321) Genesis 7:19 . 26 > 8

~~~

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Surely if the Almighty was going to do something like this, He revealed IT first to His Servants

and He did

Fulfilling 1 Corinthians 13:10, Daniel 12:9, Revelation 2:17 and others

Shabbat Shalom Yisra'El

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Lo' shalom, eldios. (I wish you "NO peace" until you find your peace in SAR SHALOM, the PRINCE OF PEACE!)

No, what you write and speak are not GOD'S words and they certainly do NOT come from the Christ - the Messiah - God's CHOICE for King, Yeshua` (Jesus)! I've read some of what you've written and watched some of your video (as much as I could stomach), and you need to re-think your definitions!

It's impossible for me to change God and His plans but after he has killed your body, you will get to know God's voice very well.

John 5:

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Stranger.
Why are you being so ridiculous? Adam is the father, Shet (Seth) is the son, Enosh (Enos) is the grandson, Kenan (Cainan) was the great grandson, Mahalal'el (Mahalaleel) was the great great grandson, Yered (Jared) was the great great great grandson, and Chanokh (Enoch) was the great great great great grandson. All of these were ancestors of Noach (Noah)!

Hevel (Abel) had no lineage of his own, but he was Shet's BROTHER and was NOT a member in the lineage that produced all the rest of us through Noach! (Same for Kayin or Cain!) You're purposely making this harder than you ought! And, for what? For some "spiritual" (actually, allegorical) interpretation of what Y'hudah said in Jude 14?! DON'T DO THAT! We don't need that garbage! All it serves to do is MUDDY THE WATER!

You've been told the truth by several members of this forum besides me, and they see it as easily as I do! It's not complicated, and it's not hard to understand:
Adam = first
Shet = second
Enosh = third
Kenan = fourth
Mahalal'el = fifth
Yered = sixth, and ... what do you know!
Chanokh = SEVENTH!

That's ALL that the Jew, Y'hudah, was saying. DON'T PUT WORDS IN HIS MOUTH! That's rude!

By the way, the Rabbis believe that the lineage of Kayin was mentioned because Na'amah was Noach's WIFE!

Yes, I can count to 7. You have contributed nothing. You merely restate the problem. Your explanation of Abel and Cain is lame. You already said in your post #63 that the numbering is not about lineage. Which I already had said also. Now you turn to lineage to not include Abel. Just so you can include Adam wrongfully.

Enoch is not the 7th from Adam. Cain was from Adam just as Abel was from Adam. Just as Cains descendants were also.

You offer nothing.

Stranger