Why Christian nationalism is pure poison for the U.S.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I shun the false all inclusive many path doctrine out the door . On the day of the LORD many are gonna wish
they had known CHRIST and not denied Him . My GOD and HIS CHRIST JESUS are THE ONLY GOD .
Now let all that has breath praise the glorious GOD and FATHER of the LORD and savoir CHRIST JESUS .
REPENT and believe the gospel of Christ .
How do you take yourself seriously with that nonsense? There’s nothing but fear mongering coming from you. “Believe in this or else!” JuDgEmeNt DaY iS coMiNg! YOu wilL oNe DaY sToP lAuGhInG wHen aT the GateS of HelL!

You know that putting “Christ” and “God” and “Jesus” in all caps doesn’t make you sound anymore serious does it?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you take yourself seriously with that nonsense? There’s nothing but fear mongering coming from you. “Believe in this or else!” JuDgEmeNt DaY iS coMiNg! YOu wilL oNe DaY sToP lAuGhInG wHen aT the GateS of HelL!

You know that putting “Christ” and “God” and “Jesus” in all caps doesn’t make you sound anymore serious does it?
Therefore knowing the terror of GOD we persuade men . You must BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS whom GOD did send
or only damnation awaits . I say this out of fear for YOUR soul and a great desire for you to repent and believe .
There is no other way to GOD but through the SON . Dont let men fool you . BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS
and you shall be saved .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Therefore knowing the terror of GOD we persuade men . You must BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS whom GOD did send
or only damnation awaits . I say this out of fear for YOUR soul and a great desire for you to repent and believe .
There is no other way to GOD but through the SON . Dont let men fool you . BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS
and you shall be saved .
Why do you hate inclusiveness and love division? Why do you conflate basic human decency with the “doctrine of inclusiveness”?

You sound extremely narcissistic from your posts on your religious high horse. I think you should be put into a room with extremists from other religions such as yourself so you can get a taste of your own medicine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you hate inclusiveness and love division? Why do you conflate basic human decency with the “doctrine of inclusiveness”?

You sound extremely narcissistic from your posts on your religious high horse. I think you should be put into a room with extremists from other religions such as yourself so you can get a taste of your own medicine.
Because unity under satan saves none . If all gather under satan and his all inclusive lie
That aint gonna save them . TIME to preach JESUS CHRIST to all that has breath . THAT IS LOVE . Because i desire
not one soul to perish , but rather they have life . Its not hate that leads me , ITS THE LOVE OF GOD , the SPIRIT of GOD
that leads me to freely share what i have been freely given in Christ . ETERNAL LIFE .
Now repent and beleive or you will surely perish . And i sure dont want that for you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Because unity under satan saves none . If all gather under satan and his all inclusive lie
That aint gonna save them . TIME to preach JESUS CHRIST to all that has breath . THAT IS LOVE . Because i desire
not one soul to perish , but rather they have life . Its not hate that leads me , ITS THE LOVE OF GOD , the SPIRIT of GOD
that leads me to freely share what i have been freely given in Christ . ETERNAL LIFE .
Now repent and beleive or you will surely perish . And i sure dont want that for you .
But you stirring division is not the work of Satan right? I think you are projecting Satan, man. The real Satan here is you. Do you even listen to yourself? You’re against unity. Isn’t it Satan who likes to divide?

Is this you by the way?

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Absolute lunatics making these kids cry. They really ram Christianity down people’s throats from a young age to keep them in line like cattle and bring them up to be just as hateful. And then they say “the devil goes after the young”. How ironic. Why are they psychologically abusing these children?

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s obnoxious to turn it into a pissing contest of whose religion is more correct.
Yea, it’s not obnoxious on a Christian forum to say other religions are just as good as ours!

There’s no observation of hell except for unsubstantiated belief.
Well, generally speaking people in pop culture have an unbiblical view of hell. It is merely the waiting area of the dead before Judgement.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yea, it’s not obnoxious on a Christian forum to say other religions are just as good as ours!

Well, generally speaking people in pop culture have an unbiblical view of hell. It is merely the waiting area of the dead before Judgement.
Whether it’s the waiting area or not, it’s nonsense to believe in such a thing. We are all going to hell for somebody.

Religions lose their purpose when they claim that the devil likes to divide while claiming exclusivity. It’s sheer hypocrisy.

All religions are the same nonsense in different terms. Of course they all hate me for saying this because they all want to feel like the special unique snowflakes they are due to their fragility.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
eligions lose their purpose when they claim that the devil likes to divide while claiming exclusivity. It’s sheer hypocrisy.
Not sure what hypocrisy is in admitting the devil likes to divide and accepting the words of a man who came back from the dead who said he is the exclusive way to salvation. I look forward to you explaining.

All religions are the same nonsense in different terms.
In a way, you are correct in that all religions have a genus. However, at the next level of analysis, religions also have a Differentia. In our case, we have a living God.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There is a difference between psychologically abusing children from protecting children from psychological abuse.
That woman was making them cry and sending them on a guilt trip for watching Harry Potter. What are you talking about…

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So, you think a Atheist knows better than Christians what Jesus taught?
More often than not. Fundamentalists have perverted his teachings when clearly the man spoke in many parables. In fact many atheists grew up in Christian households, have read the Bible, and even pastored at one point. I’ve never really come across atheists hating on Jesus, it’s more his fan base which they dislike. I think personally have nothing against Jesus, but most of his followers are absolutely nuts.